PDA

View Full Version : Best fit for Tobias Harris?

MurkinSeason
05-24-2015, 11:15 AM
About a 95% chance the Magic hire Scott Skiles to be there next head coach. He and Tobias didn't get along with each other back in Milwaukee so I'm thinking it's one or the other.

Toronto is really interested. The Knicks also want him.

He will get a max.

jalundah
05-24-2015, 12:19 PM
LOL at whatever team offers him max money(Lakers or Knicks I'm sure).

He is a good young player but will never be a superstar in this league. He's a young, thinner Paul Millsap. A 3/4 tweener who will max out at 17/7, MAYBE 20/8 as the focal point of a team built around him. Nothing wrong with that, he just doesn't deserve max money.

jross2021
05-24-2015, 12:20 PM

He is a good young player but will never be a superstar in this league. He's a young, thinner Paul Millsap. A 3/4 tweener who will max out at 17/7, MAYBE 20/8 as the focal point of a team built around him. Nothing wrong with that, he just doesn't deserve max money.

Max money right now doesn't mean much. You can lock in a solid role player for Max right now, and then in a few years, as salary cap rises, he won't be anywhere near max.

I think a lot of players are going to be signing max contracts this free agency, for the mere fact that the cap is rising soon.

smallbonesjones
05-24-2015, 12:43 PM
hes a player you want if you strive to be a team like the atlanta hawks

MurkinSeason
05-24-2015, 01:17 PM

I agree with you that he's a 17/7 player max. His ceiling IMO is a 6th man of the year type of player.

sammywatkins
05-24-2015, 01:21 PM
Praying the knicks don't get him.

YWOC
05-24-2015, 01:32 PM
Why do the Magic want Scott Skiles? Is their goal hiring a dude who has been proven to be mediocre no matter where he goes? If so, then they nailed it.

This is why the Magic are forever irrelevant.

freshnevafrozen
05-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Toronto would probably just go all in for KD next year. Tobias would be a perfect fit though. I can see him playing in New York

XeReaZ
05-24-2015, 01:42 PM
He's coming to LA purple and gold 6th man of the year.

IsLifeRealLife
05-24-2015, 01:46 PM

Bulls | Bears

ayyy lmao

BeastModeFTW
05-24-2015, 01:51 PM
He's coming to LA purple and gold 6th man of the year.

He'd definitely be a starter and would be playing huge minutes with the Lakers. I think he's an ideal fit for the Lakers a very young and talented player that will fit in well with the Lakers young core of Clarkson/Randle/#2 pick. He'll give the Lakers some badly need athleticism, perimeter defense, and shooting on the wing. He's exactly the type of player the Lakers should target. Definitely worth the max with the cap rising.

YWOC
05-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Bulls | Bears

ayyy lmao

Any real sports fan will respect a man who sticks with his teams through thick and thin than some bandwagon phaggot (such as yourself)

Golden State Warriors crew

lol such a phag

IsLifeRealLife
05-24-2015, 02:07 PM
Any real sports fan will respect a man who sticks with his teams through thick and thin than some bandwagon phaggot (such as yourself)

Golden State Warriors crew

lol such a phag

http://i.imgur.com/HdFuelH.jpg

MurkinSeason
05-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Why do the Magic want Scott Skiles? Is their goal hiring a dude who has been proven to be mediocre no matter where he goes? If so, then they nailed it.

Because they know him well I guess. He's already living in Orlando. I personally don't want him as our coach. He's just gonna run the team into the ground and then be gone in 3 years.

jross2021
05-24-2015, 02:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HdFuelH.jpg

Stupid picture considering Noah actually made LeBron cry.

ocill88
05-24-2015, 03:00 PM
The lakers srs . We get Harris , plus Russell in the draft or we trade the pick for boogie cousin's / kd .

jross2021
05-24-2015, 04:24 PM
The lakers srs . We get Harris , plus Russell in the draft or we trade the pick for boogie cousin's / kd .

Typical lakers fan. You're not getting KD, maybe WB, but not KD. KD will either stay in OKC, go to Washington or go to Toronto.

WB
Kobe
Harris
Randle
Boogie