PDA

View Full Version : when LeBron wins his third ring

fuarkoutdawhey
05-23-2015, 07:07 PM
What are his detractors going to blame this one on ? Dude is missing two of the best players on his team and is still steamrolling. Yes the eastern conference is much worse but what will they say when he beats the almighty western conferences best? Goats gonna goat

Eggnogs
05-23-2015, 07:12 PM
You guys seriously have to stop with these threads

AriGhold
05-23-2015, 07:21 PM
You guys seriously have to stop with these threads

Brah I'd get that tumor on your arm looked at by a licensed physician

exyl
05-23-2015, 07:23 PM
What are his detractors going to blame this one on ? Dude is missing two of the best players on his team and is still steamrolling. Yes the eastern conference is much worse but what will they say when he beats the almighty western conferences best? Goats gonna goat

Lol at thinking he can do to the Warriors what he is doing to the Hawks

Eggnogs
05-23-2015, 07:29 PM
Brah I'd get that tumor on your arm looked at by a licensed physician it popped out after 7 days of cell tech. Them feels brah

Z3Compo
05-23-2015, 08:36 PM
curry is gonna chit down his throat similar to what the spurs did to him last yr

TheFornicator1
05-23-2015, 08:41 PM
I feel bad for Cavs fans that actually think they're going to win. Going to be like Hawks fans against the Cavs.

bezarker
05-23-2015, 08:54 PM
he will only need 3 more to be like Mike...

StrapNScrap21
05-24-2015, 12:12 AM
I feel bad for Ohio State fans that actually think they're going to win. Going to be like Alabama fans against the Buckeyes.

http://i.imgur.com/1AcvfH4.png

Fahnestock
05-24-2015, 12:18 AM
he will only need 3 more to be like Mike...

Yeah because winning with a HOF cast and HOF coach is the same as winning with benchwarmers from lottery teams and some random euro coach. If he wins this year he surpasses Jordan all-time.

saetarubia
05-24-2015, 01:16 AM
Cavs will get annihilated just like 2007. GSW too strong for ****ty East teams. LBJ can reach finals playing in weakass East but won't have a winning record. Gonna be 2-4 soon.

StrapNScrap21
05-24-2015, 01:28 AM
Buckeyes will get annihilated just like 2007. Oregon too strong for ****ty B1G teams.

Daewoo_Lanos
05-24-2015, 06:45 AM
Cavs will get annihilated just like 2007. GSW too strong for ****ty East teams. LBJ can reach finals playing in weakass East but won't have a winning record. Gonna be 2-4 soon.

ITP losing by 6 points per game in 2007 = annihilated.

If they are within 6 this year they will win. Lebron ain't 22 and just happy to be there anymore.

Of course, they will have to overachieve just to get within 6.

truth223
05-24-2015, 09:22 AM
Yeah because winning with a HOF cast and HOF coach is the same as winning with benchwarmers from lottery teams and some random euro coach. If he wins this year he surpasses Jordan all-time.

herp fuking derp

BreastChah
05-24-2015, 09:25 AM
Will be at the game tonight to witness angus peppering. Hopefully it's not my own angus being peppered. I feel like the Hawks 'might' throw one last hail mary and steal a game somewhere.

truth223
05-24-2015, 09:29 AM
Will be at the game tonight to witness angus peppering. Hopefully it's not my own angus being peppered. I feel like the Hawks 'might' throw one last hail mary and steal a game somewhere.

I doubt it. They look like chit.

Babyframes
05-24-2015, 09:30 AM
Can't wait to bump all these threads/post after Cleveland ****s down GS neck. 2012 OKC all over again. Easy to look good against teams that play zero defense. #1 defense in the post season is gonna put the clamps on all that bull****.

Lol Curry will have nightmares about Shumpert on the perimeter after game 1, and if his shot isn't falling, the whole team collapses.

When Lebron wins he's the greatest of all-time simple as that. A finals win over one of the greatest teams in NBA history. 67-wins, dominating the "almight western conference", and doing it with a first year head coach, his 2nd and 3rd best player hurt, and a group of starters who were bench riders on lottery teams.

The butthurt is gonna be off the scale.

truth223
05-24-2015, 09:32 AM
Can't wait to bump all these threads/post after Cleveland ****s down GS neck. 2012 OKC all over again. Easy to look good against teams that play zero defense.

When Lebron wins he's the greatest of all-time simple as that. A finals win over one of the greatest teams in NBA history. 67-wins, dominating the "almight western conference", and doing it with a first year head coach, his 2nd and 3rd best player hurt, and a group of starters who were bench riders on lottery teams.

The butthurt is gonna be off the scale.

No. Just. No

Babyframes
05-24-2015, 09:34 AM
No. Just. No

Just be here for the bumps son. Don't hide.

truth223
05-24-2015, 09:37 AM
Just be here for the bumps son. Don't hide.

GS is 3 times the team that the Hawks are. I dont see Lebron running through them as easy as he is the Hawks.

BreastChah
05-24-2015, 09:38 AM
If you think about it there's zero pressure if you're LeBron:

-all of your cohorts are injured
-first year back as a 'rebuilding' year with almost no expecations of making it this far with starters let alone Kyrie and Love being out
-GS is a powerhouse and is almost expected to win as noted (67 win one of the greatest teams in the history of the NBA)
-1st year coach
-already has 2 rings under belt so no more 'is this the year' talks aside from 'is this the year for Cleveland'

I honestly feel like he's as comfortable out there as he's ever been and it's because he knows most of these mentioned. He's just ballin' out without much to worry about, and as a LeBron fan it's probably one of the best seasons to combat the 'he's not winning it all' rhetoric from friends.

In other words, there's a lot of reasons why Cle shouldn't win it all with a very good chance that they will win it all.

BreastChah
05-24-2015, 09:43 AM
GS is 3 times the team that the Hawks are. I dont see Lebron running through them as easy as he is the Hawks.

That series could have been drastically dif twice now. Game 3 from Hou was atrocious. They simply laid an egg at the worst time possible to go down 3. They could have easily been 1-2 (very manageable) or even 2-1 seeing how close those first 2 road games were. GS is gonna have a game here and there where they just dominate like game 3 just as Cle does from time to time, but those first two games were so close that they could have gone either way in just 1 mistake play or missed foul shot in the game to make a difference. They did not impress me much, being at home too.

Babyframes
05-24-2015, 09:50 AM
I honestly feel like he's as comfortable out there as he's ever been and it's because he knows most of these mentioned. He's just ballin' out without much to worry about, and as a LeBron fan it's probably one of the best seasons to combat the 'he's not winning it all' rhetoric from friends.

In other words, there's a lot of reasons why Cle shouldn't win it all with a very good chance that they will win it all.

Wrong. There's always pressure for Lebron to win it all because he's that damn good. Haters hold Lebron to an even higher standard than his fans do.

That series could have been drastically dif twice now. Game 3 from Hou was atrocious. They simply laid an egg at the worst time possible to go down 3. They could have easily been 1-2 (very manageable) or even 2-1 seeing how close those first 2 road games were. GS is gonna have a game here and there where they just dominate like game 3 just as Cle does from time to time, but those first two games were so close that they could have gone either way in just 1 mistake play or missed foul shot in the game to make a difference. They did not impress me much, being at home too.

If Beverly is playing this series is probably tied or the Rockets up. Curry is soft. Hates contact. Wait til he runs into a physical Shumpert on that wing and his shot stops falling, and when his shot stops falling, GS is awful. Their entire offense is predicated on his jumper.

They look good now because HOU literally can't even spell defense.

Defenses this post season(Houston not even in the top 10 allowing 110 ppg just lol):

http://i.gyazo.com/5d31901c908712226da7f6197f05ddf0.png

Cleveland allowing the lowest % from beyond the arc:

http://i.gyazo.com/fdcf5d55feac910f79a64b84702cc22b.png

Golden States comes in second %wise, until they have to start collapsing on James because they don't have a defender who can stay with him on the perimeter like the CHI/SPURS do. Leaving guys wide open on the wing.

Cavaliers in 6 games max. MAYBE 5. Warriors about to get this 2012 OKC treatment.

broboma2012
05-24-2015, 09:54 AM
ITP losing by 6 points per game in 2007 = annihilated.

If they are within 6 this year they will win. Lebron ain't 22 and just happy to be there anymore.

Of course, they will have to overachieve just to get within 6.

lebron having his worst post season since that year

Daewoo_Lanos
05-24-2015, 10:13 AM
lebron having his worst post season since that year

Relevancy to my post? Zero

Lol @ u actually believing Lebron isn't 5x the player he was in 2007 tho.

Strong brobomabear potato

LeonardShelby
05-24-2015, 10:24 AM

Would you say the same thing about the bulls series then because aside from game 6 every game was close.

Babyframes
05-24-2015, 11:35 AM
Would you say the same thing about the bulls series then because aside from game 6 every game was close.

Bulls were the last actual competition Cleveland had.

1800_Cool_Guy
05-24-2015, 12:38 PM
People will say

Cavs are lucky Curry, Thompson, Draymond Green were in a slump or else they would have swept the Cavs. Asterisk on Lebron

or

THis is the worst year for the NBA it was a weak field for the Cavs. Asterisk.

jross2021
05-24-2015, 12:39 PM
ITT we round up ring totals. This would be 2.5.

Daewoo_Lanos
05-24-2015, 01:08 PM
ITT we round up ring totals. This would be 2.5.

ITP 80% of 82 games and 100% normal playoffs equals 50% of a ring

Jloss mathematics