PDA

View Full Version : Don't have appetite for food, kinda tired

Chrisomo
05-20-2015, 05:22 PM
*I also posted this in the nutrition section. I also post it here cause I need a quick response and because maybe it has to do with the supplements that I use.

Hey everybody, the last 3 days I don't have appetite for food and even for drinking water e.g. the morning I can't eat my oatmeal with the eggs and the even the salad at the night. Also, at the gym I'm getting tired very easily even from the 1st exercise. I take beta alanine, protein and creatine. Anyone have any idea what is going on? Really confused

AMeyer9
05-20-2015, 05:27 PM
How much sleep are you getting

llahhsoj
05-20-2015, 05:27 PM
*I also posted this in the nutrition section. I also post it here cause I need a quick response and because maybe it has to do with the supplements that I use.

Hey everybody, the last 3 days I don't have appetite for food and even for drinking water e.g. the morning I can't eat my oatmeal with the eggs and the even the salad at the night. Also, at the gym I'm getting tired very easily even from the 1st exercise. I take beta alanine, protein and creatine. Anyone have any idea what is going on? Really confused

How much sleep are you getting?

Altobeast
05-20-2015, 05:29 PM

Could be sick, could be your immune system getting worse, could be that you need more sleep, too many factor for any of us to diagnose really

Chrisomo
05-20-2015, 05:30 PM
How much sleep are you getting?

Since Monday I'm sleeping for like 5 hours because I have exams.

Altobeast
05-20-2015, 05:31 PM
judging by the 3 sleep things, that's a huge factor

eatyourspinach
05-20-2015, 05:31 PM
It most likely isn't supplement related.

djwolford
05-20-2015, 05:42 PM
Not enough sleep, high stress levels and poor diet would be my first place to look.

VO2Maxima
05-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Reading the OP, my original thought was overtraining. Reading the post about 5 hours per sleep + stress from exams, my thought is now under-recovery (which is probably more common than overtraining anyway, though they're pretty much interchangeable). Get more sleep and back off in the gym until your body bounces back.

llahhsoj
05-20-2015, 06:25 PM
Since Monday I'm sleeping for like 5 hours because I have exams.

I would try to get a little more rest and eat good. Most likely your issue isn't anything supplement related. We all go through this.

TrainerTone
05-20-2015, 07:28 PM
You should go see your doctor to be properly diagnosed..with that said I do not believe it is supplement related..sounds almost like mono to me

kbayne
05-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Could be a different amount of issues. If more/extra sleep doesn't help, go see your physician.

Canadiantuxedo
05-20-2015, 07:59 PM
Probably getting sick.

Chrisomo
05-21-2015, 02:10 AM
Thanks y'all guys. Hope I get well soon

Babygirl95
05-21-2015, 05:53 AM
Do you feel depressed? I've struggled with horrible appetite loss but being on an anti-depressant has started to alleviate it really well.
It might just be stress and lack of sleep. Hope you feel better :)

XCriticalBenchX
05-21-2015, 09:01 PM
If this is just a short term problem, take a break. Take some time off the diet and gym, rest more, enjoy life, calm down for a week. A week off is never a bad idea.

If this is a chronic issue, get your liver values checked.

Mike