PDA

View Full Version : Brady Would Have Turned Over Phone To Goodell

Tommy12Orr4
05-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Don Yee just said on Sirius Radio that Brady would have turned over his phone to Goodell if he was doing the investigation, but they didn't trust Wells.

Hmmmm, I wonder why? Maybe because Wells included non-football related texts in his report that had nothing to do with the investigation?

Wells keeps getting buried.

HoganIsGOAT
05-15-2015, 05:49 PM
No surprise there. Wells is a slanderer for hire.

ProudBETA
05-15-2015, 05:51 PM
Yeethered

Tommy12Orr4
05-15-2015, 05:52 PM
No surprise there. Wells is a slanderer for hire.

After his report was ripped to shreds by those with common sense, all the morons can hang onto is "deflated jacket...hurr durrr, not possible", and actually think the Patriots came up with that reasoning, even though that is what they were told. They didn't just make it up out of thin air.

Inb4 the moron that wants every cop killed and war mongering fool that faps to dead Palestinian children.

TAWS6
05-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Hey guise. This football feels bout right......

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/ecko979/usatsi_83614881_zpsmztci3qq.jpg (http://s74.photobucket.com/user/ecko979/media/usatsi_83614881_zpsmztci3qq.jpg.html)

Twerk4it
05-15-2015, 06:25 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/14/ex-dolphins-assistant-rips-ted-wells-not-a-good-human-being/

The last time Ted Wells conducted an investigation for the NFL, it cost Jim Turner his job as the Dolphins’ offensive line coach. Now Turner, who was fired because of Wells’s findings in the Richie Incognito–Jonathan Martin bullying case, is firing back at Wells.

Asked on SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Sports Radio about Wells’s Deflategate investigation, Turner said that when the NFL hires Wells, Wells sets out to find a scapegoat for the league.

“Wells is not a good human being, and when I didn’t give him the stories he wanted, he targeted me as part of a problem in Miami. He’s not an independent investigator, he’s not doing this looking at both sides of the situation, he’s hired by the NFL and he’s going to print the story that they want printed,” Turner said.

Turner says Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was smart not to give Wells the access to phone records that Wells sought. According to Turner, Wells is the type to take things out of context in order to make the people he’s investigating look bad.

“If you bring a car to a mechanic and there’s nothing wrong with it and you ask him to find some problems, guess what? He’s going to find some problems,” Turner said.

Wells found plenty of problems after investigating both the Dolphins and the Patriots. Turner has always said Wells was unfair. Now the Patriots agree.

BullStampede
05-15-2015, 06:49 PM
You seriously still making threads about this? I think you have a problem bro. srs. Im worried about you.

srom12
05-15-2015, 06:55 PM
if there was incriminating evidence on his phone wouldn't he have just deleted it? If he did have to hand it over they wouldn't find anything. Dude is guilty as sin. RIP legacy.

Tommy12Orr4
05-15-2015, 07:09 PM
You seriously still making threads about this? I think you have a problem bro. srs. Im worried about you.

Yet, up until the past few days you've probably had more posts about this topic in the past week than I have. Stay mad.

BullStampede
05-15-2015, 07:21 PM
Yet, up until the past few days you've probably had more posts about this topic in the past week than I have. Stay mad.

Not mad. I havent posted about it once aside from the threads you've created about it lol only because youre having such a meltdown. I have avoided all of those threads. Words cannot describe how little I care about this whole fiasco. I am genuinely worried that you care so much about this. srs. This doesnt affect you at all man just relax.

fakhter
05-15-2015, 08:09 PM
Tom Brady isn't as great as he's made out to be. He's benefited from stability and the system. We sometimes forget that Matt Cassell won 10 games when brady blew out his knee. He chokes in the biggest games.

HoganIsGOAT
05-16-2015, 06:40 AM
Will lol when Jimmy Garrapollo goes undefeated in Brady's suspension games

Still mad Brady had his way with your glorious Legion of Boom I see.

Scorer
05-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Don Yee just said on Sirius Radio that Brady would have turned over his phone to Goodell if he was doing the investigation, but they didn't trust Wells.

So he trusts Goodell?

TAWS6
05-16-2015, 02:28 PM
Will lol when Jimmy Garrapollo goes undefeated in Brady's suspension games

did lol when your qb handed Brady his 4th ring.

JmanTheJuiceman
05-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Jesus... ANOTHER thread?

http://nomore.org/