PDA

View Full Version : 5 Weeks Out From Teen Physique Show (Thoughts?)

Jamieisabel10
05-11-2015, 06:33 PM
I am currently 5 weeks out from my first show. I've decided to compete in teen physique and my stats are 5'8'' 162lbs. I am planning to lose about 9 more pounds before I step on stage. Tell me what you think and the areas that need most improvement! p.s. sorry about the ****ty crop job.

LoganBrown
05-12-2015, 05:29 AM
STRONG back, impressive man. You should be right on track since you'll be competing in physique.. Especially since you'll be in the teen division.

hemi_n_cali
05-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Ya nice back. I also like that your traps are not overly huge. There not looking for that in mp. Your biggest weakness from what I could tell was your upper chest. But worry more about that off season. Keep dieting and after the show you can ask the judges where they think you can improve. Looking good for a teen keep it up. Smile feel and look confident on stage.

Jamieisabel10
05-12-2015, 04:54 PM
STRONG back, impressive man. You should be right on track since you'll be competing in physique.. Especially since you'll be in the teen division. Thanks man! My goal is top 3!

Jamieisabel10
05-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Ya nice back. I also like that your traps are not overly huge. There not looking for that in mp. Your biggest weakness from what I could tell was your upper chest. But worry more about that off season. Keep dieting and after the show you can ask the judges where they think you can improve. Looking good for a teen keep it up. Smile feel and look confident on stage. Thanks for the critique, I have noticed my chest is my weakest body part, and I plan to make it my focus during my next bulk/offseason. Also, thanks for the advice!

mikltov
07-18-2015, 11:41 PM
Impressive looking back man.

jaysonr0
07-25-2015, 05:28 PM
nice man, the back shot was straight as fuk