PDA

View Full Version : Hack-a-JasonGenova (I want to hear ur input)

carranzapz
05-10-2015, 07:26 PM
This might not be the ideal solution but i hope you get my point,

If you're shooting under 40% after 10 ft attempts then YOU should get thrown out for the remainder of the game.

How come nobody offers ideas in favor of the current rules.

carranzapz
05-10-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm impressed nobody can give an argument

Upshall18
05-10-2015, 09:21 PM
Each team should be able to designate 1 player as their Genova. Said player takes his FTs 5 feet closer

mvpshaq32
05-10-2015, 09:28 PM
DJ does look autist too now that you mention it

AppleCat
05-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

Upshall18
05-10-2015, 09:30 PM
like i said...you have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

scc -------->

AppleCat
05-10-2015, 09:33 PM
DJ does look autist too now that you mention it

He's dyslexic, OCD and ADD. He's not f-cking autism. Autism people cant drive, they cant hold phukin three jobs. If he was autism would he be able to lift furniture all day? No. Would he be able to hand out business cards? No. Autism people can't talk, they have no speech, they're not aware of their surroundings, but DJ is.

scc -------->

Canada ^^^^