PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots are now Jimmy Garrapolo's team

waytoodeep03
05-07-2015, 07:25 AM
NFL should and probably will suspend Brady for 4 games minimum. He violated the conduct policy.

YWOC
05-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Still waiting on all those beyond delusional Pats fans to explain to me exactly why Brady was caught lying about if he knew the ballboy or not

They seem to like to avoid this question since they have literally no answer for it that supports their "pats r innocent ur all just jelus h8rs" argument

midcoastking33
05-07-2015, 07:26 AM
why would he get suspended for the same amount that someone using steroids would. cowboy fan confirmed

sammywatkins
05-07-2015, 07:29 AM
The quarterback is damn near irrelevant in belichicks system. Matt cassel won eleven games with the pats. They'd win like eight or nine with garrapolo.

waytoodeep03
05-07-2015, 07:49 AM
why would he get suspended for the same amount that someone using steroids would. cowboy fan confirmed

Steroids = unfair advantage

Deflated Balls = unfair advantage

midcoastking33
05-07-2015, 08:06 AM

op=autism

luckily the trophy stands, which is all that matters

HoustonMiscer
05-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Vince Wilforks wife aka Sperm Whale is waiting for you in The Room Tom

bullybreed
05-07-2015, 08:28 AM

This^
Cheated and then lied about it.

op=autism

You're an idiot. They won't take the trophy away, although they should.
He will be suspended.

reverse79
05-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Still waiting on all those beyond delusional Pats fans to explain to me exactly why Brady was caught lying about if he knew the ballboy or not

They seem to like to avoid this question since they have literally no answer for it that supports their "pats r innocent ur all just jelus h8rs" argument

I dont really care about the results - I see it as another black eye on the NFL. They have zero quality control and to single out one QB on this issue because the Colts cried foul is mind blowing to me.

On top of that - the Colts also had underinflated footballs but that is a non story.

Also, Patriot haters need something to follow and coattail to discredit a successful organization.
It happens to all successful teams.

Upshall18
05-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Would trade 4 game suspension for a super bowl

waytoodeep03
05-07-2015, 08:53 AM
op=autism

Just because brady likes his balls soft and squishy doesnt mean everyone else needs to suffer.

lsiberian
05-07-2015, 08:54 AM
The quarterback is damn near irrelevant in belichicks system. Matt cassel won eleven games with the pats. They'd win like eight or nine with garrapolo.

I'm pretty sure 11-5 is a serious drop off from 16-0. LOL at calling the GOAT a system QB. That's like calling Jordan a system player too just because Kobe and Shaq got rings in the same system.

sammywatkins
05-07-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm pretty sure 11-5 is a serious drop off from 16-0. LOL at calling the GOAT a system QB. That's like calling Jordan a system player too just because Kobe and Shaq got rings in the same system.
And the patriots won fewer games with brady the year after cassell. Not sure what you're trying to get at.

reverse79
05-07-2015, 09:16 AM
And the patriots won fewer games with brady the year after cassell. Not sure what you're trying to get at.

pretty sure hes calling you an idiot....which seems about right

because system QBs go to 6 Super Bowls

woody19
05-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Lakers fans are by far the most insecure people on the planet. They refuse to acknowledge any form of greatness unless he plays of their team. Deflated balls is the biggest non-story the world has ever seen.

orderoutofchaos
05-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Deflategate isn't an issue but was generated and blown up in the media by goodells hired media to take off season pressure off of the ray rice situation and focus on some hint mundane.....its a shame that goddell is such a rat.

waytoodeep03
05-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Lakers fans are by far the most insecure people on the planet. They refuse to acknowledge any form of greatness unless he plays of their team. Deflated balls is the biggest non-story the world has ever seen.

So I guess we should ignore when pine tar is used in baseball or a corked bat?

LOl at pats fans trying to sweep deliberate cheating under the rug

rocketfish
05-07-2015, 09:38 AM
we gonna see a sample size to see if Jimmy Garrapolo is the future or not

chlaxman
05-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Brady went full retard trying to cover it up and lying about it.

YWOC
05-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Deflategate isn't an issue but was generated and blown up in the media by goodells hired media to take off season pressure off of the ray rice situation and focus on some hint mundane.....its a shame that goddell is such a rat.

lol

Pats fans actually have deluded themselves into believing this

lmao

mileysrs
05-07-2015, 09:49 AM
haven't been paying attention. cliffs on brady lying?

Aesthetical
05-07-2015, 09:50 AM
Did they find the proof or is it still "more likely than not"?

waytoodeep03
05-07-2015, 09:52 AM
haven't been paying attention. cliffs on brady lying?

Deflated soft balls
Colts said WTF
NFL Investigates
Brady says he has no clue
Kraft said he wants an apology
Pats win superbowl because brady wanted to remain eligible
fast forward to yesterdy
Brady actually lied
Text message looks like brady was guilty

JotaroJoestar
05-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Deflated soft balls
Colts said WTF
NFL Investigates
Brady says he has no clue
Kraft said he wants an apology
Pats win superbowl because brady wanted to remain eligible
fast forward to yesterdy
Brady actually lied
Text message looks like brady was guilty

Did you read texts? Seriously, these are the worst cliffs I've ever read.

McNally is bitter towards Tom, Jastremski is the figure in between them.
McNally never communicated to Tom, when things pop up Brady.
Excerpt
"You good Jonny Boy"-Brady
"Still nervous; so far so good. I'll be alright"-Jastremski
"You didn't do anything wrong bud"-Brady
"I know; I'll be all good"-Jastremski

Here's messages from Jastremski+McNally
McNally: Tom sucks...im going make that next ball a ****in balloon
Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and
said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done...
Jastremski: I told him it was. He was right though...
Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs ****ed
us...a few of then were at almost 16
Jastremski: They didnt recheck then after they put air in them
McNally: **** tom ...16 is nothing...wait till next sunday
Jastremski: Omg! Spaz
On October 21, 2014, McNally and Jastremski exchanged the following text
McNally: Make sure you blow up the ball to look like a rugby ball so
tom can get used to it before sunday
Jastremski: Omg
On October 23, 2014, three days before a Sunday game against the Chicago
Bears, Jastremski and McNally exchanged the following messages:
Jastremski: Can‟t wait to give you your needle this week :)
McNally: **** tom....make sure the pump is attached to the
needle.....****in watermelons coming
Jastremski: So angry
McNally: The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating

In other words. If the Patriots are found guilty, the punishment for deflated balls is 25k.

And just for credibility sake, Wells was also the one that said second hand smoke couldn't cause cancer.

#MoreProbableThanNot that the whole thing has to do with McNally being bitter towards Brady.

iamgenus
05-07-2015, 10:13 AM
If they suspend Brady they better be ready for a lawsuit.

The findings were a joke then again NFL has been known to suspend people for not actually being convicted of anything.

TsarChasm
05-07-2015, 10:22 AM
This^

He will be suspended.

George Halas used to cut holes in other team's towels and put itching powder on their bars of soap. He also had a dog trained to run out on the field at Wrigley Field in case he was out of timeouts and needed another timeout. Ah, the founder of the league. The confessions are found in "The Complete History of the Chicago Bears" DVD published by NFL Films.

Former Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, now an analyst for Fox Sports 1, admitted the Bears faked some injuries by using a "dive guy."

"We had a guy who was the designated dive guy," Urlacher said, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. He went on to say that a Bears coach would simulate the diving motion a swimmer makes with his arms, and the player designated as the dive guy "would get hurt."

Urlacher said the team wasn't coached on how to fake injuries but said the practice was part of the Bears' game plan. Urlacher played for the Bears from 2000-12. He was selected to eight Pro Bowls and was an All-Pro on five occasions.

Strip the Bears of the 85 Superbowl win and rename the Halas Trophy!. I too can play this game

mlift11
05-07-2015, 10:25 AM
25k fine?

SlootFlute
05-07-2015, 10:36 AM
OP listened to Colin Cowherd

OP makes thread about Colin's points

Swept
05-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Brady's press conference was hilarious, you pretty much could of stamped liar over his forehead.

HoganIsGOAT
05-07-2015, 11:07 AM

That must be why they went from undefeated to not even making the playoffs when Cassel played.

HoganIsGOAT
05-07-2015, 11:09 AM
If they suspend Brady they better be ready for a lawsuit.

The findings were a joke then again NFL has been known to suspend people for not actually being convicted of anything.

Yep, especially if it fits a bigger picture political agenda.

Thai_Clinch
05-07-2015, 12:15 PM
You really think Goodell is gonna suspend the golden boy...considering they play thursday night to open the season, you REALLY think they would risk millions of dollars by not having him play ?

You're about to see how the real NFL works.

Unbreakable09
05-07-2015, 01:11 PM
They won't take the trophy away, although they should.

http://i.giphy.com/yb3FUOXXpedSU.gif

Posts like these are exactly why no one takes this forum seriously.

waytoodeep03
05-11-2015, 03:15 PM
This wizardry was confirmed today. Rep to op

HughBMyron
05-11-2015, 03:16 PM
waytoowizard03

repped

CCAurora
05-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Former Bills/Bucs QB Rob Johnson did an interview months ago and said there was no way on earth that Brady didn't know. He broke down the whole Brad Johnson Super Bowl thing and explained how laughable it was that Brady wouldn't know how the balls were specifically calibrated to his liking... the issue for Brady is that nobody has ever been caught in the act before. People care a lot less when they find out 10 years later, as opposed to right after the game that got the offending party to the Super Bowl.

midcoastking33
05-11-2015, 03:24 PM
This^

He will be suspended.

you would really compare an equipment violation to taking drugs? no wonder why you're fa

SlootFlute
05-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Wow so OP predicted what pretty much every ESPN analyst said...

So much wizardry

so much wow

waytoodeep03
07-28-2015, 11:53 AM
If Brady pursues this in court this will cement Garrapolo as the face of the franchise. Brady would make a huge mistake to his career and legacy by trying to tarnish the brand of the NFL.

It hurts business and the owners bottom line.