PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather has open invitation to Paq for a rematch

waytoodeep03
05-05-2015, 08:14 AM
I guarantee Floyd heard the negative reaction to his phaggot boxing style and wants to show that he can fight like a real man in the ring. Its tuesday morning a guy with an ego like floyd will want to prove he can box the right way

They need to incentivize the rematch.

100 Mill for a KO

50 Mill for a TKO

5 mill for a knockdown.

If that happens Id pay $199 for that fight

nvrstopworking
05-05-2015, 08:16 AM
I guarantee Floyd heard the negative reaction to his phaggot boxing style and wants to show that he can fight like a real man in the ring. Its tuesday morning a guy with an ego like floyd will want to prove he can box the right way

$180M for one fight?

No chit he wants a rematch....

broboma2012
05-05-2015, 08:17 AM
no he probably is just confident he can beat him 10/10 times and likes making $

waytoodeep03
05-05-2015, 08:17 AM
$180M for one fight?

No chit he wants a rematch....

Yea that too.

You know he heard the talk. "Floyd cant box like a real man", "floyd is a phaggot who hugs his opponent too much".

That chit is probably eating at him this very minute. 48-0 means nothing if people dont believe you are legit

People like Kobe, Jordan, Richard Sherman etc have that mentality that they prove it on field/court and leave no room for doubt

Floyd is the same way prove it in the ring and leave no doubt you are the best

amikaelmorris
05-05-2015, 08:19 AM
I guarantee Floyd heard the negative reaction to his phaggot boxing style and wants to show that he can fight like a real man in the ring.

hahahhahahhhaahhahhhahhhhahaahhahahhahahhahahhahah aha

http://i.imgur.com/7UNff.gif

Fahnestock
05-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Of course he wants to make another 9 figs to fight a guy too slow and weak to do any damage. Seems like a no-brainer.

rocketfish
05-05-2015, 08:27 AM
the criticism is probably eating him alive

floyd cares about money, but he also cares a lot about his rep

BroHusky
05-05-2015, 08:27 AM
The amount of effort Floyd has to put in to win this fight is equivalent to the amount of effort Daewoo puts into his boxing analysis.

1800_Cool_Guy
05-05-2015, 08:31 AM
He is not going to change his style. He hasn't changed it for the past 49 fights he is not going to do it now. I think he is more interested in fighting a healthy paco to prove the haters wrong.

woodsmash
05-05-2015, 08:34 AM
No other fight will get him as much money as a re-match vs Pacquiao anyway

WarrNation
05-05-2015, 08:34 AM
would not watch even if someone paid me. Both fighters are old as hell and washed up.

JungleJenetics
05-05-2015, 08:37 AM
would not watch even if someone paid me. Both fighters are old as hell and washed up.

One out of the two fighters is old, most people into boxing knew this before the match was even announced. Didn't waste my time/10

wickedman
05-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Makes sense to do one last one for his Showtime contract, and then one to break Rocky's record as a rematch with Pac when he's healthy.

Trapstar4.4
05-05-2015, 09:03 AM
im fine with it, but i swear to god if paq doesnt learn from his mistakes and overall be more aggressive, im going to lose my sht
yes i know it's mayweather, but youre not going to win by outboxing him from a patience perspective, so just box in your style and let the chips fall where they may

he would at least earn more respect that way. hats off to mayweather because at least he was throwing his hands

sucks though because this is a long time off i would assume with paq's injury and may's obligatoins. i guess he could try to make paq his 50th and final fight in 2016. but jesus christ you hate this type of sht because these guys arent getting any younger

woody19
05-05-2015, 09:22 AM
He is not going to change his style. He hasn't changed it for the past 49 fights he is not going to do it now. I think he is more interested in fighting a healthy paco to prove the haters wrong.

This, thats been his rep for his career. He does not care. He wants money and 50-0. His ego will be fed by having another G5

brb_ballin
05-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Maybe if he didnt duck for about 8 years...

This fight was irrelevant. It should have happened when they were prime fighters.

I would think the rematch sales would be done a lot after people realized what a waste of money it is.

Brb betting life savings on it going the distance cause there is a .1% chance of a knockout

Godyssey
05-05-2015, 09:41 AM
would be easy win again.

I want to see him against Amir Khan though. would be a perfect retirement party.

LMFAO you think hes fought this way his whole career!??!?!?!?!!? you literally know nothing.

jesus talk about exposing yourself.

VTheKing
05-05-2015, 09:43 AM
**** fight + Pacquiao with a bag full of excuses = People want rematch = Easy money

jross2021
05-05-2015, 10:38 AM
What is "the right way?"

I guess protecting your health isn't the right way. Time to let Manny hit him and not play defense? You idiots amaze me.

QB's need to start playing the right way and not trying to avoid getting hit and sliding. Play like men! Back in my day...

Godyssey
05-05-2015, 10:46 AM
What is "the right way?"

I guess protecting your health isn't the right way. Time to let Manny hit him and not play defense? You idiots amaze me.

QB's need to start playing the right way and not trying to avoid getting hit and sliding. Play like men! Back in my day...

lmaoooo

rainieravesouth
05-05-2015, 12:23 PM
just goes to show everyone how much he really NEEDS pacquiao.

AirJordanB
05-05-2015, 12:31 PM
just goes to show everyone how much he really NEEDS pacquiao.

Just goes to show everyone that Floyd wants to fight the easiest opponent of his career again to make another $180 million. Given how overmatched and outclassed Pacquiao was, I don't blame him. Manny is easy work for Floyd.

dawktwenty
05-05-2015, 01:05 PM
These guys will both be damn near 40 by the time that happens, highly doubt it.

cor030
05-05-2015, 01:07 PM
are you fukking srs

go back and look at threads for the last Mayweather fight. If you think he doesn't get this kind of "negative reaction" to his style EVERY fight you're a fukkin' potato. he's not going to change because he doesn't want to be wearing diapers at 50 yrs old.