PDA

View Full Version : How worried are Atlanta Hawks fans right now?

chlaxman
04-28-2015, 05:55 AM
Getting rolled by the Brooklyn Nets...ouch. Strong regular season only team.

henryk21
04-28-2015, 05:57 AM
They must have Peyton Manning running the show.

but srs all the momentum has shifted, wouldn't be surprised if Brooklyn won the next 2.

viennafat
04-28-2015, 05:58 AM
I'm still picking the Hawks to win, but they're not looking too hot.
They're gonna have problems with Washington.

chlaxman
04-28-2015, 06:08 AM
They must have Peyton Manning running the show.

but srs all the momentum has shifted, wouldn't be surprised if Brooklyn won the next 2.

Budz in trouble of getting Nowitzki'd. And in the Eastern Conference? Ayyyyyyyyyy

Shak3401
04-28-2015, 07:01 AM
No one was ever worried about Atlanta being a real contender

Rebounds45
04-28-2015, 07:05 AM
fukking DWill decides to be a superstar again. why.

WarrNation
04-28-2015, 07:10 AM
LOL @ Hawks fans who were running their mouths before the play off began. Even if atlanta beats Nets, and that's a big if, Paul Pierce is gonna destroy them in the next round.

Live by Korver, die by Korver.

JetLife21
04-28-2015, 07:10 AM
Pretty worried. Win game 5 and we should advance. Lose game 5 and the season is a probably a wrap.

If they can get past Brooklyn, I think they will do better against Washington than they are Brooklyn. The Hawks style of play and strengths/weaknesses match up with Washington wayyyyy better than Brooklyn.

It's also somewhat comforting to know we are losing while shooting poorly. The outlook would be a lot worse if the offense was rolling and we were still losing.

Thabo was the glue that held this team together. He was like a 6th starter and the rest of the bench has been dreadful this series.

Budenholzer needs to play Teague extended minutes or give Mack a chance to backup Teague. He needs to improve his late game out of bounds playcalling as well. His calls at the end of regulation and overtime were ridiculous last night.

I will be in Phillips for Game 5 and they better not disappoint.

JetLife21
04-28-2015, 07:11 AM
LOL @ Hawks fans who were running their mouths before the play off began. Even if atlanta beats Nets, and that's a big if, Paul Pierce is gonna destroy them in the next round.

You know nothing about matchups. Just another Lebron troll who watches one player and doesn't know the ins and outs of the game of basketball.

WarrNation
04-28-2015, 07:13 AM
You know nothing about matchups. Just another Lebron troll who watches one player and doesn't know the ins and outs of the game of basketball.

haha @ that ridiculous excuse. Hawks are a paper tiger and about to get embarrassed by a garbage Brooklyn team.

JetLife21
04-28-2015, 07:18 AM
haha @ that ridiculous excuse. Hawks are a paper tiger and about to get embarrassed by a garbage Brooklyn team.

Excuse?

HoustonMiscer
04-28-2015, 07:36 AM
Atlanta brahs I know your feel. We must all be leaf in our teams brahs

WarrNation
04-28-2015, 07:48 AM
Excuse?

yeah, blaming match ups for your struggles. First sign of trouble and the Hawks are crumbling like a house of cards.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU.gif

JetLife21
04-28-2015, 08:06 AM
yeah, blaming match ups for your struggles. First sign of trouble and the Hawks are crumbling like a house of cards.

There's no excuse for them to be losing to the Nets. All I said is that they matchup better with the Wizards and that series will likely look completely different.

Is it really that hard to understand?

JetLife21
04-28-2015, 08:07 AM
Atlanta brahs I know your feel. We must all be leaf in our teams brahs

I would be leaf a lot more if the series was 3-1 like yours.

HoustonMiscer
04-28-2015, 08:14 AM
I would be leaf a lot more if the series was 3-1 like yours.

I feel you brah but even in the Rockets series I have some doubt but they have 2 games at home and I don't see them seeing winning 2 in Houston and 1 in Dallas. Just got to support the fukkin team no matter how hard they goof brah. Trust me I know about playoff letdowns but I still be leaf.

SoutheastBeast1
04-28-2015, 08:27 AM
It's an Atlanta team

Bro we expect this. I'd be more concerned if we weren't choking.

WarrNation
04-28-2015, 08:31 AM
There's no excuse for them to be losing to the Nets. All I said is that they matchup better with the Wizards and that series will likely look completely different.

Is it really that hard to understand?

notsureifsrs.mp3

Stop using match ups as an excuse, Brooklyn is garbage. Face it, Hawks are not a championship team.

idk1010
04-28-2015, 09:03 AM
lol only reason the Nets even won one game is because the NYPD decided to help their team out and injure Thabo

jalundah
04-28-2015, 09:17 AM
Just LOL if you think the Hawks are going to lose this series. It's been two lackluster games where literally everyone besides Carroll played like ass.

Hawks won't lose a game at Phillips until the conference finals.

GodbeBryant
04-28-2015, 10:14 AM
i am actually VERY surprised this series is going to 6 games. had the hawks in 5 max, but now in 6. i just dont see deron williams having another good game

viennafat
04-28-2015, 11:43 AM
Not sure what the hell happened to D Will, but he needs to make it happen again.

Dude scores 18 points in the first 3 games combined and then drops 35 in game 4. (with only 2 of those coming in OT and by way of FT's)

MurkinSeason
04-28-2015, 11:45 AM
I think the real question here is how nervous are the D Will haters? If he continues to play like he did the other night the Hawks can A town stomp their asses home.

jujuB
04-28-2015, 11:52 AM
not worried at all.

this isn't a first time were a top seed ATL sports team does well during the season only to get knocked off in the playoffs.

just another year for fair weather fans................. SIGH.

notWilliam
04-28-2015, 11:57 AM
hawks bench been struggling, thabos absence pretty big tbh

Ivan7x
04-28-2015, 11:58 AM
Dont even hate the Hawks but fuk u Jetlife u phaggot talking chit about the Rockets not getting out of the first round now your team has a real chance of getting bounced.

F.A.M.E.
04-28-2015, 12:04 PM
Hawks are part of a big parlay I placed on 1st round winners. Not worried tbh. The Nets made some crazy shots down the stretch. I doubt they can keep it up to edge the series. I also think the ATL defense will lock down a bit more from this point forward. This series ends Friday night with the Hawks advancin'. Hawks win both games by at least 8pts.

jujuB
04-28-2015, 12:14 PM
hawks bench been struggling, thabos absence pretty big tbh

blows my mind that pro athletes just throw it all away like that.

bunch of fuking idiots.

WarrNation
04-28-2015, 12:20 PM
Hawks will go as far as Korver carries them.

LOL Korver can't carry a team.

Blacryan
04-28-2015, 12:29 PM
fukking DWill decides to be a superstar again. why.

This... why couldn't he do this during the season when I grabbed him off waiver when i had an injury. WTF.

LeonardShelby
04-28-2015, 12:35 PM
You can thank that one dude from Atlanta with the flexing avi or whatever. He was talking shyt to bulls fans the other day and didn't realize that bullboy8 has been practicing voodoo these playoffs. First he cursed the cavs because of lebronies on this board which resulted in love's injury and now he cursed the hawks for that guy's transgressions.

JetLife21
04-28-2015, 12:51 PM
Dont even hate the Hawks but fuk u Jetlife u phaggot talking chit about the Rockets not getting out of the first round now your team has a real chance of getting bounced.

lol you mad brah?

I have no problem with the Rockets, just can't stand the Beard and his ugly style of play.

Will be happy to give best wishes to the Rockets once Harden fixes his shiet or leaves.

JetLife21
04-28-2015, 12:53 PM
blows my mind that pro athletes just throw it all away like that.

bunch of fuking idiots.

This isn't fair to Thabo. Who knew that some piggies would decide to attack him and wreck his leg. I don't believe the police report for one second.

It would have been nice if they would have stayed in that night though, dammit.

Togles
04-28-2015, 07:56 PM
More angry than worried.

Blowing second half leads left and right is getting infuriating. They had every chance to sweep the Nets. They were almost as lifeless as the Hawks for most of Game 3, the Hawks wouldn't put them away in Game 4, and now the Nets are confident and we have a battle.

Still expect the Hawks to find a way to advance, but who knows, it is an ATL team after all.

xvicknumber7x
04-28-2015, 09:00 PM
atl has a losing record since st pattys day, I see them winning this series in 7 and losing the next one in 5.

Archangel_Lost
04-28-2015, 10:08 PM
Seeing your team do well throughout the year and then fail hard at the finish line is pretty much the description of every Georgia sport....