PDA

View Full Version : How would you react if this was the final play to win Game 7 / NBA Finals?

ClevageGobbler
04-26-2015, 11:16 PM
GSW vs CHI

Chicago Bulls lead by three points with 8 seconds left in the game. Green inbounds it from underneath the opposite goal to Bogut. Bogut pulls an And1-like hesitation move and then spins past Rose to get it past half court, all while in the background Steve Kerr is jumping up and down yelling "form the bridge"....All of a sudden you see curry get on all fours right before the top of the arc at the three, Klay Thompson does the same and Andre Iguodola the same ontop of Thompson to create something of a step ladder of sorts. Meanwhile, Bogut is sprinting 19 mph full speed, picks up his dribble as he steps onto Steph's back, takes his second step right onto Draymonds rhomboids, pushes off--Noah sees the play unfold before his eyes and with the defensive play of the century, grips Pau Gasol by the hips and throws him seven feet in the air. Bogut collides midair chest-to-chest with Gasol and slams it right over Pau's extended hand dead center into the goal shattering the backboard and Pau Gasol's solar plexus. Joey Crawford starts spanking his ass and trotting in circles around the court like a gay horse all while blowing his whistle. Blocking foul, and one opportunity for Bogut. The crowd is roaring so loud that Bogut's ears start to bleed, but he takes his dribbles at the line and focuses with such determination that a Shaolin Monk in the arena taking note of the sheer determination on Bogut's face, faints somewhere in the nosebleeds. Bogut flicks his wrist, the ball leaves his fingertips with fluidity...It's off center, hits the rim, begins to toilet roll around the rim. One time, two times, three times, four times (by the fourth time, Pau Gasol notices the shooter's touch in the way the ball is spinning and begins to sob uncontrollably), the ball toilet rolls around the rim a total of 17.5 times before finally going in. The crowd rushes the floor and Bogut is raised up into the air by the hands of his teammates and the crowd and decides to bust out 30 crunches while being held up by all these people because in his mind, this was the start of his team's five peat. Moments later, Curry and Bogut are named the Finals MVPs.

~Fin

sdballer5588
04-26-2015, 11:19 PM
Yeah I'm not reading that, but you're a phaggot.

FGCHENG
04-26-2015, 11:22 PM
Curry for Finals MVP hhhhnnnngghhhhhh

Rose for Finals MVP hhhhnnnngghhhhhh

Jimmy Butler for Finals MVP hhhhnnnngghhhhhh

Don't care who wins, I just love this matchup.

StrapNScrap21
04-26-2015, 11:29 PM
I would wake up because I know chicago would be nowhere near an NBA finals in the real world

SompletelyCober
04-26-2015, 11:32 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S_BaXBe16KI/AAAAAAAAC5s/PEnPD1dnOFU/s1600/useparagraphs!.png