PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not buying derrick rose hype?

smallbonesjones
04-24-2015, 07:06 AM
This dude is going to tear his knee again, i hate to say it, but hes going to pull something either next game, or early in the cleveland series. Kyrie may cross over him into the ER

lebronjames1
04-24-2015, 07:07 AM
I hope he doesn't so we can have a great series bulls vs cavs

Rose irving gasol love butler james noah all on the same court hnnngggg

AirJordanB
04-24-2015, 07:17 AM
38 minutes in game 2, 48 minutes in game 3 and they're still just sneaking past the Bucks in these games. Lol.

He'll be injured again soon enough.

woody19
04-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Looked super confident in his knee last night. Would definitely make for a better series that the last few years of the boring "defensive" games the bulls play.

L0lJ0ker3
04-24-2015, 07:22 AM
You people are so sad, its pathetic.

Why don't you enjoy the guy playing well after having some setbacks in his career, instead of hoping he gets hurt again.
Sad bunch of kunts.

bullybreed
04-24-2015, 07:25 AM
inb4 Rose stays healthy and chits all over Cleveland on his way to the finals.
Everyone doubting this dude..regrets will be had when he rapes the rest of the East after Saturday night.

bullybreed
04-24-2015, 07:25 AM

Why don't you enjoy the guy playing well after having some setbacks in his career, instead of hoping he gets hurt again.
Sad bunch of kunts.

This too....why bother?
He is an exciting player to watch, but you would rather see him on the sideline with his knee on ice.

L0lJ0ker3
04-24-2015, 07:34 AM
This too....why bother?
He is an exciting player to watch, but you would rather see him on the sideline with his knee on ice.

"Jealous n***** dealing with emotions only bitches feel"

waisoserious
04-24-2015, 07:37 AM
im more impressed that he played damn near 50 mins than his 34 pts.

like...seriously??? thibs made rose play that many minutes?!?!

Rebounds45
04-24-2015, 08:01 AM
I love how youre trying to mask your wish for Rose to injure himself again with that thread title.

sad kunt.

cashinout
04-24-2015, 08:02 AM

Sad bunch of kunts.

says the guy who is constantly bashing lebron instead of "enjoying" his game

ugottabjoshinme
04-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Honestly, Rose looks really really healthy right now

bullybreed
04-24-2015, 08:15 AM
Honestly, Rose looks really really healthy right now

This...He looked like his old self before any injuries. He hasn't looked like that in a long time.

UWofPeace
04-24-2015, 08:21 AM
Inb4 Kyrie crosses him up and he legit breaks Roses ankles.

YWOC
04-24-2015, 08:23 AM
It's ok to be shook

Us smart basketball fans with actual basketball knowledge saw this coming months ago though, so there's that

broboma2012
04-24-2015, 08:25 AM
it's crazy how many people are subtly wishing for this to happen

lebronjames1
04-24-2015, 08:26 AM

That's the only way i would lol of an injury.
Can someone aware me if it ever happened that a player got his ankles actually broken from an ankle breaking crossover?

boutthreefiddy
04-24-2015, 08:37 AM
I hope Rose steps up, so bad! I can only imagine whats going thru his mind on that court.

Bulls FTW over Cavs. They need this series sweep, very badly. Bring on Bulls VS Cavs.

But, he's not his OLD self. He adjusted his game to his injury. He became a much better shooter IMO and also a better passer.

He's not as explosive as he used to be, and tries not to get physical inside. He also avoids jumping off and landing on the knee he first injured.

But damn, I want to BULL-ieve :D.

RogerSterling
04-24-2015, 08:55 AM
srs question, do you guys think the sports misc will clear of anyone but bulls fans once they beat the cavs? how will any non-bulls fan be able to face the humiliation?

HotCheetos
04-24-2015, 08:56 AM
I think his injuries have made him realize this may be his only chance to win, so he is treating it that way. He knows good health is never a given and his career could end the next step he takes on a court, so might as well go balls to the wall.

boutthreefiddy
04-24-2015, 09:00 AM
I think his injuries have made him realize this may be his only chance to win, so he is treating it that way. He knows good health is never a given and his career could end the next step he takes on a court, so might as well go balls to the wall.

I was thinking the same thing and I he does think that way.

Butler on Kyrie. Noah on LeBon. You got Gasol attacking their weak inside. Who do they put on JR smith?

RogerSterling
04-24-2015, 09:01 AM

thats the impression that i get watching him. he seems so loose, even more so than his mvp season. like a warrior who has accepted the possibility of death.

HairyScandinavian
04-24-2015, 09:04 AM

Sad bunch of kunts.

This. wtf is wrong with these people?

Trapstar4.4
04-24-2015, 09:17 AM
it is worrisome when you see him out there doing what he does. love to see it, but sht looks scary as fck

smallbonesjones
04-24-2015, 09:29 AM

Sad bunch of kunts.
i dont hope he will be hurt, i just expect it to appen. I read an article somewhere that rose is destined to keep injuring his knee due to his legs being of different lengths

DrSlam
04-24-2015, 09:29 AM
srs question, do you guys think the sports misc will clear of anyone but bulls fans once they beat the cavs? how will any non-bulls fan be able to face the humiliation?

For all the chit that was talked about rose, God I can't wait for this to happen

Antonio519
04-24-2015, 09:32 AM

Like what a 50% healthy rose did to kyrie?

Brb running around in circles

ToolTime2120
04-24-2015, 09:33 AM
This. wtf is wrong with these people?

Sports Misc. Where sports and proving points is greater than the well being of actual humans

we outchea

LeonardShelby
04-24-2015, 09:35 AM
I was thinking the same thing and I he does think that way.

Butler on Kyrie. Noah on LeBon. You got Gasol attacking their weak inside. Who do they put on JR smith?

Rose on kyrie jimmy on jr snellator on lebron

RogerSterling
04-24-2015, 09:36 AM
For all the chit that was talked about rose, God I can't wait for this to happen

it will go down as a top 1 or 2 moment in sports misc history, should def. be a sticky made for it

bullybreed
04-24-2015, 09:36 AM
I hope Rose steps up, so bad! I can only imagine whats going thru his mind on that court.

Bulls FTW over Cavs. They need this series sweep, very badly. Bring on Bulls VS Cavs.

But, he's not his OLD self. He adjusted his game to his injury. He became a much better shooter IMO and also a better passer.

He's not as explosive as he used to be, and tries not to get physical inside. He also avoids jumping off and landing on the knee he first injured.

But damn, I want to BULL-ieve :D.

I'm not sure what Rose you were watching last night, but he is plenty explosive and physical. One thing he isn't doing anymore is that hop-step chit into the lane (which is what started this knee chit). His drives are smoother, but he is still very explosive.

BullStampede
04-24-2015, 09:40 AM
I hope not. Love seeing DRose back.

I have to admit though, every time he drives to the basket, I hold my breath. Im scared its going to happen at any second.

L0lJ0ker3
04-24-2015, 10:32 AM
says the guy who is constantly bashing lebron instead of "enjoying" his game

Quote my posts bashing Lebron. I don't even remember the last time I typed his name.

boutthreefiddy
04-24-2015, 10:35 AM
I'm not sure what Rose you were watching last night, but he is plenty explosive and physical. One thing he isn't doing anymore is that hop-step chit into the lane (which is what started this knee chit). His drives are smoother, but he is still very explosive.

You have to admit he's different. Watch his style of play pre injury on youtube vs his style of play now.

RogerSterling
04-24-2015, 10:38 AM
You have to admit he's different. Watch his style of play pre injury on youtube vs his style of play now.

soooooo you admit you didn't watch the game last night then?

kengriffeyjr
04-24-2015, 10:42 AM
im more impressed that he played damn near 50 mins than his 34 pts.

like...seriously??? thibs made rose play that many minutes?!?!

he kinda had no choice, rose is still the mvp. a ridiculous +30 on off.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDU822XWEAED8tB.png:large

YWOC
04-24-2015, 10:42 AM
soooooo you admit you didn't watch the game last night then?

Either that or he didn't watch Rose's MVP year

FGCHENG
04-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Lebronies shook as fukc that they have to pray for Rose to get injured again. Smh...

Everyone knows if you shut down Kyrie, you beat the Cavs.. Rose owns Kyrie.