PDA

View Full Version : Zero Calorie Energy Drinks?

sean12xu
04-19-2015, 07:12 AM
I've been discussing the effects of drinking zero or low calorie/no sugar energy drinks such as Monster Absolute Zero. I'm currently focusing on fat loss primarily and was wondering if these are causing a problem with this. I usually have 1 can of Monster a day and recently gave them up altogether but I was wondering if drinking these contributes to fat gain?

loganhart
04-19-2015, 10:38 AM
Nope.

I'd say one a day is moderate enough.

ZMan45
04-19-2015, 10:43 AM
They're fine for cutting and can help curb appetite. Watch daily caffeine intake.

gbullock32
04-19-2015, 11:35 AM
2 a day lately since the gas station near me is doing the 24 oz ones at 2 for $4; other than when on sale though I skip them, no problems with them but the cost adds up when caffeine pills are so much cheaper.

sean12xu
04-19-2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks guys. This all basically came out of someone saying there's no such thing as zero calories but I've read a lot of the stickies on here in nutrition which seem to even recommend sweetners for subbing. I also agree the cost builds up so I'll still try to limit myself.

ZMan45
04-19-2015, 12:41 PM
Thanks guys. This all basically came out of someone saying there's no such thing as zero calories but I've read a lot of the stickies on here in nutrition which seem to even recommend sweetners for subbing. I also agree the cost builds up so I'll still try to limit myself.Well it does contain calories, but less than 5 per serving.

rhadam
04-19-2015, 12:54 PM
I've been discussing the effects of drinking zero or low calorie/no sugar energy drinks such as Monster Absolute Zero. I'm currently focusing on fat loss primarily and was wondering if these are causing a problem with this. I usually have 1 can of Monster a day and recently gave them up altogether but I was wondering if drinking these contributes to fat gain?

How do you think 0 calories effects weight loss/gain?

USMCTrijicon
04-19-2015, 03:44 PM
Anyone have legitimate knowledge of the impact of artificial sweetener's impact on insulin?

ZMan45
04-19-2015, 04:02 PM
Anyone have legitimate knowledge of the impact of artificial sweetener's impact on insulin?http://examine.com/faq/do-artificial-sweeteners-spike-insulin.html

dougefresh93
04-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Check out Bang by VPX

I have one a day late morning.

By far the best energy drink I had and 0 calories as well