PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

egunson
04-17-2015, 01:25 PM
So I have been on and off weight lifting, and the main reason for that is because no matter what I do, I can't get my right pec to be the same size and shape of my left.

I have basically done everything to fix the problem. From doing one handed dumbbell bench and fly's, to having 5 pounds heavyer dumbbell on the smaller pec. But I also wasn't addressing the issues that any sort of bench or curl motions I did, I felt a bit of pain/tension in the back of my right shoulder.

So I finally went to see a physiotherapist, and the lady thinks that I have to build up my back muscles, and stretch out the back of right shoulder. So she gave me certain stretches to do daily and back exercises to do every other day.

After a month sticking to my regular workout routine and incorporating in the stretches and exercises. I found that most the shoulder pain/tension was going away. I don't feel anything while doing incline bench, but it can feel it the old time doing regular bench, definitely can feel doing flys and curls.

I am basically running out of options, I hade multiple people checking my fourm and they say it is good. I do my best to keep good posture at all times. I need advice on what to do now. I don't want to keep increasing my lifting weight in till I have symmetrical pecs.

Advice would be great!