PDA

View Full Version : I would like to lose body fat and win mass!

Mauricio2702
04-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I would like some help if it doesn't bother you guys, I'd love you to read this and help me because I'm a little ignorant about the theme.

I had a thyroad surgery 4 months ago and everything is fine, I was muscular before surgery but I had to quite like 3 months and I got some unwanted fat because of surgery, I used to weight 81 kg and height 1.73 cm, I had a V shape but some belly fat, here comes the real question.

This month I want to lose some weight, (4 kg if I could) but I don't have the cardio machines or the enough money to get a diet of 6 meals a day or so, Then I made my own diet and I wonder if it could work, I started 13th April, and I don't know if that diet will work, that's because I'm here.

My diet consist in eating at 6 am morning an arepa is a flatbread made of ground maize dough, a big one to get fuel and resist the day, then I eat at 2 pm white rice with broccoli, carrot, onion(I eat to get very fuel) then drink coffee, at 4pm I go to the gym 1 hour and when I reach home I do 12 minutes HIIT workout Mon, Weds, Fri and 4 mins Tabata Workout Tuesday and saturday. I wait until 8pm to drink a detox drink made of Coriander, Celery and Spinach every night to skip the hunger to go to sleep at 10pm, I sleep more than 8 hours a day, then repeat every day, I think my calories intake must be about 1400 per day I don't really know.

Do you guys think it will work? Do I have to change something? Do I need to add more cardio? HIIT and Tabata are enough?
Am I overtraining? Please give me an answer, thanks for reading this long post and give me your opinion please

BuchButerole
04-17-2015, 12:35 AM
Sounds like you have a pretty solid routine, keep doing what you do! you know your body best! definitely not overtraining. imo get more calories in so you don't absolutely demolish your metabolism! add more volume to your meals but great lifestyle besides the detox.

drewott
04-17-2015, 08:13 AM
Need some protein in that diet.

topper1
04-17-2015, 01:05 PM
Your diet is awful!!! Your 17 you need to be eating at least 2000 calories a day at your age. Get some chicken tuna or fish in there for your protein needs

Mauricio2702
04-17-2015, 03:34 PM
Need some protein in that diet.

Thanks for answering, I also eat chicken, meat, bananas and oatmeals! thanks for the help!

IFBBJENC
04-18-2015, 07:30 AM
best of luck on your journey and most important have fun! learning what you are doing and why i most important....consistency will get you far!

GrowScience
04-18-2015, 07:34 AM
you better start eating some protein. maybe even a pizza once in a while.