PDA

View Full Version : What should I do next (skinny fat)

gog848
04-16-2015, 11:31 AM
So Im not allowed to post pictures or links yet.. *tsk* Ill put it on my profile..

Ive lost 35 lbs over the past few months by calorie deficit and cardio alone. Lately ive been looking into recomp now that Im not just fat but now skinny fat. Im 6ft tall and was thinking of cutting down to atleast 165 before starting to try and bulk.. However being skinny is almost just as bad as before. So should I slow bulk, heavy Bulk, continue my cut, or recomp? Thanks for all advice. Im currently 175, ~18-20% bf

TL;DR Im now skinny fat, what should I do next to improve physique?

Robinater
04-20-2015, 11:28 PM
are you trying to compete in a men's physique contest then?

JJolly
04-27-2015, 07:47 PM
id say straight up cut, man - you're above 15% so imo you should cut down. For some reason people like to tell skinnyfat noobs to just bulk when really they should be in a slight calorie defecit in order to lean up while still getting stronger - once they plateau then they should maintain or bulk.

I'd say to cut down until you are around 10-12% bodyfat. I finally got around to doing it and for the first time im no longer skinnyfat. believe me, it feels like extreme progress, even more than just putting on more bulk