PDA

View Full Version : Oh snap, DeMarcus Cousins about to be traded this summer

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Boogie on twitter a day before yesterday:

This a dirty business ...smh

Sacramento beat reporter yesterday:

George Karl said pregame that he hadn't spoken to DeMarcus Cousins yet since he was declared out for the season.

George Karl's statement to said beat reporter yesterday:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CChQfReUMAAG6mt.jpg

Another reporter:

I don’t think that anything is concrete but DeMarcus Cousins trade speculation has jumped considerably among Kings sources in last 24 hours.

Masai...pls. Give them Val and DeMar if you have to.

SompletelyCober
04-14-2015, 02:51 AM
Welcome to the Raptors, DeMarcus.

We can offer them Jonas, Ross and a first. I believe this is doable. Masai can work miracles.

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 02:54 AM

We can offer them Jonas, Ross and a first. I believe this is doable. Masai can work miracles.

Casey better be out the fukking door by the start of next season if we get Cousins.

brb 4th quarter

Casey: Alright on this play we're gonna go to DeMa...
Cousins: I'm ready coach
Casey: DeMar. We're going to DeMar for an iso and a contested two. Hit the bench Boogie, Hansbrough needs some playing time.

SompletelyCober
04-14-2015, 03:04 AM
Casey better be out the fukking door by the start of next season if we get Cousins.

brb 4th quarter

Casey: Alright on this play we're gonna go to DeMa...
Cousins: I'm ready coach
Casey: DeMar. We're going to DeMar for an iso and a contested two. Hit the bench Boogie, Hansbrough needs some playing time.

http://i.imgur.com/0c4VdSS.gif

Lucky as fuk Lou has hit two huge shots at the end of the last few games.

Legit the most potato late game and end of quarter play calling in the league. Just let lowry or lou (usually lou) dribble out the entire shot clock and throw up a 25 foot 3. Would rather have Derozan pull up for an 18 foot turnaround fadeaway with a defender right in his face. This sh!t is horrid. Why the fuk does he think it's ok to just abandon any sort of play for the final possession?

Can we recruit coach Cal? I'm sure he's tired of losing in the finals every year.

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 03:19 AM
Lucky as fuk Lou has hit two huge shots at the end of the last few games.

Legit the most potato late game and end of quarter play calling in the league. Just let lowry or lou (usually lou) dribble out the entire shot clock and throw up a 25 foot 3. Would rather have Derozan pull up for an 18 foot turnaround fadeaway with a defender right in his face. This sh!t is horrid. Why the fuk does he think it's ok to just abandon any sort of play for the final possession?

Can we recruit coach Cal? I'm sure he's tired of losing in the finals every year.

Well Kentucky's paying Cal like 30 mill over the next 4 years, not sure if he'd want to give that up. I'd be willing to give Steve Nash a try if he was up for it, I feel like he'd be able to run a great offense. He'd need a good defensive assistant though.

JetLife21
04-14-2015, 05:20 AM

That is the worst offer ever. The Kings would piss on that offer.

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 06:05 AM
That is the worst offer ever. The Kings would piss on that offer.

Confirmed idiot.

Yeah, the Kings would piss on a 22 year old center who's still on his rookie contract and has improved every single season despite our coach being a tool and refusing to use him correctly. His stats keep going up and getting more efficient despite him playing fewer minutes than last year.

Dude is putting up 12 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 1.2 bpg in just 26 minutes a game on 57% FG and 80% FT.
Per 36, that's 16.5 ppg, 12 rpg, and 1.6 bpg. Dude has a PER over 20 and according to the NBA's website, he's top 10 in lowest opponent FG% at the rim for players who've played at least 60 games. Just a hair behind Draymond Green and Tim Duncan.

That's one hell of a prospect for a player forcing his way out. But you seem to think that him, another prospect, and a pick would be a bad return. Not exactly sure who you're expecting to get traded for DeMarcus Cousins. Contending teams that would want him don't have enough expendable pieces to make a realistic offer.

Bottom feeding teams that would want him either have younger prospects with higher potential like Wiggins that are untouchable, or they'd have prospects/picks that may or may not pan out.

BullBoy8
04-14-2015, 06:11 AM
My dumbass friend said he would do Julius raffle, the lakers 2015 first and 2 more firsts for cousins. Said the most he'd do is the lakers pick and rockets pick this year plus 2 2nds and maybe Jordan hill for cousins. Or else he wouldn't want cousins. Don't know why he has to be so delusional

eMan0n
04-14-2015, 06:14 AM
inb4 the manlet indian owner trades him so he can start the manmore indian

srom12
04-14-2015, 06:16 AM
Sacramento would be much better off without him (srs).

ClutchAnalyst
04-14-2015, 08:10 AM
Lakers gon be real good next season

imajoey
04-14-2015, 08:14 AM
Twolves first plus K-mart and Shabazz and I'm in

JetLife21
04-14-2015, 08:27 AM
Confirmed idiot.

Yeah, the Kings would piss on a 22 year old center who's still on his rookie contract and has improved every single season despite our coach being a tool and refusing to use him correctly. His stats keep going up and getting more efficient despite him playing fewer minutes than last year.

Dude is putting up 12 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 1.2 bpg in just 26 minutes a game on 57% FG and 80% FT.
Per 36, that's 16.5 ppg, 12 rpg, and 1.6 bpg. Dude has a PER over 20 and according to the NBA's website, he's top 10 in lowest opponent FG% at the rim for players who've played at least 60 games. Just a hair behind Draymond Green and Tim Duncan.

That's one hell of a prospect for a player forcing his way out. But you seem to think that him, another prospect, and a pick would be a bad return. Not exactly sure who you're expecting to get traded for DeMarcus Cousins. Contending teams that would want him don't have enough expendable pieces to make a realistic offer.

Bottom feeding teams that would want him either have younger prospects with higher potential like Wiggins that are untouchable, or they'd have prospects/picks that may or may not pan out.

Any one else care to chime in on this nonsense?

No way in hell will the Kings give up Cousins for Val and Ross. The team should be moved to Seattle if they are dumb enough to accept that package.

J2BDifferent
04-14-2015, 08:39 AM
Lol at the delusional Raptor fans in here.

Jonas and Ross.

I'm sleep!!!

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 08:40 AM

No way in hell will the Kings give up Cousins for Val and Ross. The team should be moved to Seattle if they are dumb enough to accept that package.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227280/Raptors-Quickly-Rebuffed-Valanciunas-For-Harden-Trade-Inquiry-From-Thunder

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/6/22/2236999/tony-parker-trade-nba-draft-rumors-jonas-valanciunas-san-antonio-spurs

Good enough for you dipsh*t? Both the Spurs and the Thunder tried offering integral pieces of their core for Val. Tony Parker and James Harden. He's been an elite prospect from the day he was drafted and would have gone #2 in the draft if he was willing to come over the year he was drafted. The Cavs wanted to take him at #4 but his agent told them to fuk off and that he would stay overseas for two years so they wouldn't draft him and he'd fall to us at #5.

He's developing slower than anticipated because our current retard coach has a hard-on for small ball and perimeter play, and even through all that, he's turned into a reliable post up scorer and a good rim protector. And he can actually hit FTs and midrange jumpers unlike Drummond.

You trying to tell me you know something the Spurs and the Thunder scouts don't?

J2BDifferent
04-14-2015, 08:49 AM
Thunder were going full potato with Harden and he was getting traded regardless that off season.

The Spurs one is just speculation lol

Jonas can't stay out of foul trouble and gets abused by physical bigs

nvrstopworking
04-14-2015, 08:52 AM
Lol at the delusional Raptor fans in here.

Jonas and Ross.

I'm sleep!!!

Stars almost never get traded for other stars.... and no one's giving up a top 3 pick in this year's draft for Cousins.

imajoey
04-14-2015, 08:56 AM
Stars almost never get traded for other stars.... and no one's giving up a top 3 pick in this year's draft for Cousins.

If he resigns I would gladly give up the T-wolves number 1

HoustonMiscer
04-14-2015, 09:02 AM
inb4 the manlet indian owner trades him so he can start the manmore indian

This. Fukking Indians

Shortstop36
04-14-2015, 09:04 AM
Danny Ainge the GAWD.

Can't wait for this to happen

TyGuy505
04-14-2015, 09:06 AM
Knicks first for boogie

Make it happen phil

laxster
04-14-2015, 09:15 AM
Confirmed idiot.

Airpotato

Cousins isn't going anywhere book it

laxster
04-14-2015, 09:17 AM

Lol these comments are too much

J2BDifferent
04-14-2015, 09:18 AM

I'm done

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 09:27 AM
Thunder were going full potato with Harden and he was getting traded regardless that off season.

That doesn't change the fact that the Thunder were targeting him. They're still the same team who scouted Westbrook, Ibaka, and Harden.

Also, you're very ignorant if you don't think there's truth to some draft day rumors...it was clear that the Spurs were shopping Tony Parker and George Hill at the time and that they were interested in Val. They were also interested in Klay Thompson. And they traded Hill for Leonard...so I think they know what they're doing.

Also I just learned that 2.8 fouls per game is foul trouble.

YWOC
04-14-2015, 09:36 AM
I'll trade Kirk Hinrich and Cameron Bairstown straight up for him...maybe add in Nazr Mohammed but that's it

1800_Cool_Guy
04-14-2015, 09:40 AM
KLove for D Cuz.

The haters would be soooooo fn mad.

nvrstopworking
04-14-2015, 09:43 AM
Lol these comments are too much

I'm done

Not sure you guys realize how much potential people seem to think Towns and Okafor have. They're legit bigs from good schools and don't seem to have any personality issues. Why would a team like Minny or NYK give up the chance to draft one of those kids and mold them.... for a guy who's had clashes with coaches and has a serious temper?

Cousins is a beast without a doubt.... but you guys are high if you think he doesn't scare some GMs out there.

sdballer5588
04-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Celtics will be so juicy with Cousins Smart and Kawhi.

In.

JetLife21
04-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Not sure you guys realize how much potential people seem to think Towns and Okafor have. They're legit bigs from good schools and don't seem to have any personality issues. Why would a team like Minny or NYK give up the chance to draft one of those kids and mold them.... for a guy who's had clashes with coaches and has a serious temper?

Cousins is a beast without a doubt.... but you guys are high if you think he doesn't scare some GMs out there.

Any GM who would pass on Cousins for Okafor or Towns should be fired immediately.

-=Zeus=-!
04-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Damn the Bucks could really use him, but we dont have anything of real value to give up to get him

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 10:09 AM

Well Minny would keep the pick, but I could see NY trading for Cousins with the pick because Melo has a finite window. And they have cap space too so they could maybe entice Draymond Green enough for him to jump over.

J2BDifferent
04-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Damn the Bucks could really use him, but we dont have anything of real value to give up to get him

Greek and that lakers pick and it's a deal.

nvrstopworking
04-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Well Minny would keep the pick, but I could see NY trading for Cousins with the pick because Melo has a finite window. And they have cap space too so they could maybe entice Draymond Green enough for him to jump over.

True.... I could see NYK considering that.

-=Zeus=-!
04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
Greek and that lakers pick and it's a deal.
Cant see us trading Greek, he has stated he actually loves Milwaukee..which is rare for Bucks players.

A0wner21
04-14-2015, 11:27 AM
Wonder if knicks pull trigger for their pick for boogie. Not a Knicks fan but cousins, monroe, melo, with maybe wesley matthews at 2 and some1else at 1 is pretty ballin

thegunners21
04-14-2015, 12:01 PM

Yea, this just shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

When disgruntled stars are traded, the return for them is almost never equal in terms of talent. Look at the trades for Howard, Vince Carter back in the day and recently Harden.

laxster
04-14-2015, 12:18 PM

Are you trolling?

Cousins has already cemented himself as a top 3 at the worst center, and you would gamble on a first rounder's potential over someone known to produce already? Just lol.

That doesn't change the fact that the Thunder were targeting him. They're still the same team who scouted Westbrook, Ibaka, and Harden.

Also, you're very ignorant if you don't think there's truth to some draft day rumors...it was clear that the Spurs were shopping Tony Parker and George Hill at the time and that they were interested in Val. They were also interested in Klay Thompson. And they traded Hill for Leonard...so I think they know what they're doing.

Also I just learned that 2.8 fouls per game is foul trouble.

Think of the Kings needs for a second and it's a bad trade. Kings don't need a shooting guard and a downgrade at center. They need a PF and a point.

Karl also mentioned nobody was untouchable around the trade deadline, it's like deja vu. BTW that reporter has a hard on for stirring up the pot in King's camp because he's a douche

J2BDifferent
04-14-2015, 12:50 PM
Yea, this just shows you have no idea what you're talking about

Jonas fouled out in ten mins vs Whiteside this Saturday.

Seen Drummond and Cousins destroy Jonas multiple times this year.
And lol at 2 pts and 4 fouls vs ****ing Biyombo

Lopez dropped 30 and 17 on him

Raptors don't enough trade power to get Cousins.

thegunners21
04-14-2015, 01:36 PM

Only an idiot uses one game to prove a point. His season average is 2.8 fouls per game, a farcry from being in foul trouble.

BTW, JV has dominated Drummond every game this season except the last one. Boogie dominates everyone. (btw JV got Boogie in foul trouble last time kings played raptors)

Please stop spouting off like an idiot.

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 03:26 PM

Okay and Steph Curry went 0/7 from 3 against the Spurs one game this year. WOAT 3 point shooter?

That's odd because Cousins has played Jonas once this season.

Jonas: 15 points, 9 rebounds, 2 blocks, 3 turnovers, 3 fouls, 60% FG, 100% FT, 1 Win, 25 minutes played
Cousins: 13 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 9 turnovers (!), 4 fouls, 50% FG, 75% FT, 1 Loss, 30 minutes played

Meanwhile Jonas owns Drummond's soul.

4 games played vs. each other this season

Jonas: 20 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 2.3 bpg, 64% FG, 67% FT, 30 mpg, 3 Wins, 1 Loss
Dre: 13 ppg, 12.8 rpg, 1.5 bpg, 41% FG, 52% FT, 27 mpg, 1 Win, 3 Losses

Lol at the guy who dropped 2 pts and 4 fouls vs ****ing Biyombo utterly sonning the two guys you said you "saw" destroy him multiple times this season

And Lopez dropped 26/10 on Horford, 32/9 on RoLo, 29/5 on 62% FG on Noah...am I missing your point? Or do you not think Brook Lopez is good either? That's what good players do.

Based on the rest of your post, I feel confident as ever that we have enough trade power to get Cousins.

laxster
04-14-2015, 04:41 PM
Okay and Steph Curry went 0/7 from 3 against the Spurs one game this year. WOAT 3 point shooter?

That's odd because Cousins has played Jonas once this season.

Jonas: 15 points, 9 rebounds, 2 blocks, 3 turnovers, 3 fouls, 60% FG, 100% FT, 1 Win, 25 minutes played
Cousins: 13 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 9 turnovers (!), 4 fouls, 50% FG, 75% FT, 1 Loss, 30 minutes played

l.

so what you're saying is Cousins on his worse night is as good as Val on his average - good night

Hardcore_D00d
04-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Boogie for Kawhi straight up. cousins takes the torch from duncan and kings fall back to obscurity

lagoshic
04-14-2015, 05:07 PM
What a bunch of overreactions. Karl is right - no player should be untouchable. DeMarcus isn't going anywhere though, his price is far too high.

AirCanada
04-14-2015, 05:08 PM
so what you're saying is Cousins on his worse night is as good as Val on his average - good night

I'm saying that I like Cousins and I want him on the Raptors. I love Val too, and he's being immensely underrated by some retards in this thread who've never even seen him play. I was pointing out that the guy who said Cousins destroyed Val is talking out of his ass.

sn24
04-14-2015, 05:12 PM
Randle for Cousins :D

J2BDifferent
04-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Only in Canada is a center avg 12 pts a game , enough value for a C Averaging double that.

swagdragon
04-15-2015, 06:05 PM
Danny Ainge the GAWD.

Can't wait for this to happenthis. although boogie wouldnt be the best fit for boston IMO

swagdragon
04-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Boogie for Kawhi straight up. cousins takes the torch from duncan and kings fall back to obscurityna bruh.. kawhi is taking the torch

HughBMyron
04-15-2015, 06:12 PM
Raps fan here.

Just lol if you other raps fans think Val + ross is worth Cousins

Just lol.

arman24
04-15-2015, 06:45 PM
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2012/02/21/Lakers-GM-Kupchak-responds-to-Kobes-rant-C411BDV2-x-large.jpg

AirCanada
04-15-2015, 06:52 PM
Only in Canada is a center avg 12 pts a game , enough value for a C Averaging double that.

Yeah cause that's what I said you fukking twat. If Boogie forces a trade, the Kings don't have many options. When superstars force trades, teams look for prospects and picks. Val is a great prospect, picks would be thrown in, and another player as well.

But please, tell me more about how you saw Drummond destroy him multiple times this year by shooting 41% from the field for 13 points and letting Val drop 20 ppg on 67% FG on him.

HughBMyron
04-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Yeah cause that's what I said you fukking twat. If Boogie forces a trade, the Kings don't have many options. When superstars force trades, teams look for prospects and picks. Val is a great prospect, picks would be thrown in, and another player as well.

But please, tell me more about how you saw Drummond destroy him multiple times this year by shooting 41% from the field for 13 points and letting Val drop 20 ppg on 67% FG on him.

resorting to name calling is a great way to get your point across.

AirCanada
04-15-2015, 06:55 PM
resorting to name calling is a great way to get your point across.

Not addressing any of my points is a great way to get yours across.

You retard.

HughBMyron
04-15-2015, 06:59 PM
Not addressing any of my points is a great way to get yours across.

You retard.

Please remove Canada from your username, You're giving the rest of us a bad name.

Still loling at ross + Val for cousins.

J2BDifferent
04-15-2015, 07:08 PM

Forcing a trade? Keep making **** up to cover up for your potatoness
And lol if you think he forced a trade it would be to the raptors haha.

Go to sleep hoe

AirCanada
04-15-2015, 07:17 PM
Forcing a trade? Keep making **** up to cover up for your potatoness
And lol if you think he forced a trade it would be to the raptors haha.

Go to sleep hoe

From my 3rd post in this thread.

If Boogie gets traded it's because he's forcing his way out. I didn't know that needed to be spelled out. Why would they trade him otherwise? Look at the fukking OP, I said DeRozan and Val if we have to.

And fukking LOL at you saying that I made **** up to cover up my potatoness, Mr. Saw Drummond and Cousins destroy Val multiple times this season. Please let me know how you saw that happen. I'd love to know. Or are you just gonna ignore that you got called out on talking out of your ass.

Please remove Canada from your username, You're giving the rest of us a bad name.

Still loling at ross + Val for cousins.

And you. Quit being a bitch, you sound like you're on your period.