PDA

View Full Version : I've been blessed...........

TrainerTone
04-06-2015, 01:56 PM
by the Gym God that is. Shout out to Gym God and Blue Star for hooking me up with a nice care package. Very generous on their behalf. I have a 4lb tub of Whey Smooth chocolate covered banana which is phenomenal. Been mixing it with my proats in the morning and topping it with some strawberries. Taste is amazing. Going to be trying the PPK tomorrow for heavy leg day and will be popping open the Power XD soon enough as well. As a bonus, the Blue Star shaker cup is sick and definitely my new favorite. Thanks again and rest assured these supps will be put to good use. Also looking into other Blue Star products now that I see the quality of the stuff they put out. Any idea when Vitality will be available on bb.com?

http://s21.postimg.org/xz4axi9p3/image1.jpg

shiftmx6
04-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Nice hook up. That Whey Smooth...

taydbear7
04-06-2015, 01:58 PM
mirin...congrats. GG is generous dude.

hellstorm2004
04-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Congratulations! Curious about Whey smooth and your opinions. I had Iso smooth it was great! Although could not finish the tub. But whatever i had, i liked it a lot!

hellstorm2004
04-06-2015, 01:59 PM
BTW, another shout out thread! Let the debate flood gates open, like we had last week!! :D

NEBinAK
04-06-2015, 02:05 PM
Oh noes a shoutout thread, what will we do.

Mirin, my blue star chocolate sin I ordered will be here tonight, so stoked :)

TrainerTone
04-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Congratulations! Curious about Whey smooth and your opinions. I had Iso smooth it was great! Although could not finish the tub. But whatever i had, i liked it a lot!

Whey smooth is top notch. The chocolate covered banana flavor is great and the profile along with the mixability makes it well worth the price.

shoefanatic23
04-06-2015, 02:07 PM
In b4 the hate. Chocolate covered banana is awesome and glad to see you are putting it to use. Enjoy the massive leg pumps with ppk tomorrow.

bpowell1985
04-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Great hookup! Haven't tried the Whey-Smooth yet because I have so much PESelect and ProNom but as soon as that is running low I am definitely stocking up on this! Got 3 tubs of P.P.K. though and rocking that!

hellstorm2004
04-06-2015, 02:12 PM
I have the Iso smooth on my mind again. This time i just have to hide it from my brother! Whey smooth does not have a pure choc like iso! :(

DamondHull
04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Mirin' hookup. Love that CCB whey smooth

ahawk01
04-06-2015, 02:37 PM
by the Gym God that is. Shout out to Gym God and Blue Star for hooking me up with a nice care package. Very generous on their behalf. I have a 4lb tub of Whey Smooth chocolate covered banana which is phenomenal. Been mixing it with my proats in the morning and topping it with some strawberries. Taste is amazing. Going to be trying the PPK tomorrow for heavy leg day and will be popping open the Power XD soon enough as well. As a bonus, the Blue Star shaker cup is sick and definitely my new favorite. Thanks again and rest assured these supps will be put to good use. Also looking into other Blue Star products now that I see the quality of the stuff they put out. Any idea when Vitality will be available on bb.com?

http://s21.postimg.org/xz4axi9p3/image1.jpgi want thhe shaker lol

Hoping for some new ppk flavors

TrainerTone
04-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Great hookup! Haven't tried the Whey-Smooth yet because I have so much PESelect and ProNom but as soon as that is running low I am definitely stocking up on this! Got 3 tubs of P.P.K. though and rocking that!

How you liking the PPK powell??

OT2000
04-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Nice hookup TT, GG is a swell guy!

TMac26
04-06-2015, 03:10 PM
I have the Iso smooth on my mind again. This time i just have to hide it from my brother! Whey smooth does not have a pure choc like iso! :(

Chocolate Cupcake broheim.

Its a bit "richer" than Chocolate Sin.

bpowell1985
04-06-2015, 03:12 PM
How you liking the PPK powell??
I love it. Great energy (but not cracked out feeling), no crash, high level of focus. Definitely my #1 Preworkout and I've tried quite a few of the top names.

Lionology
04-06-2015, 03:35 PM
Great generosity

andrewwww
04-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Mirin the package

SCG
04-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Generous of him as always. Definitely a Blue Star fanboy here. PPK and Whey Smooth are home run products for sure.

dazedncnfz
04-06-2015, 03:58 PM
This Gym God guy must have an agenda... ;)

Grats OP, enjoy!

Gym God
04-06-2015, 04:06 PM
OP... the Vitality is under review.

On a special note, those who have supported us will have an opportunity of receiving a care package - please be patient. :) Also, please do not ever ask me for anything because I'll be more likely to say no. :eek: This is where you can join us in the Company Promotion section.

BUT moving forward, anyone who posts pics of our care packages will be negged until the cows come home. MOOooooo

Thanks for the support everyone!

andrewwww
04-06-2015, 04:24 PM
OP... the Vitality is under review.

On a special note, those who have supported us will have an opportunity of receiving a care package - please be patient. :) Also, please do not ever ask me for anything because I'll be more likely to say no. :eek: This is where you can join us in the Company Promotion section.

BUT moving forward, anyone who posts pics of our care packages will be negged until the cows come home. MOOooooo

Thanks for the support everyone!

Them feels when BB.com takes forever to put up a new product.

In on care package wait wut?? <3333

Joint Amour+ WheySmooth+ PPK is my BlueStar combo. Got my eyes on vitality after my current MV. BLADE to me was stronger than ECA I was shaky as hell lol

mentalist72
04-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Ima need a full jar of peanut butter just to balance out my jelly!

Nice stack. Blue Star has sent me some goodies in the past before. Def some good peoples there!