PDA

View Full Version : Are we just going to Ignore kawhi's defensive Performance tonight?

speedyclaxton
04-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Seriously, this guy has GOAT potential in D. Best defender in the league.

I'm not going to take credit for the above statement since I heard it from a Warriors fan named 4507865995, but damn..I've never thought of it that way until he mentioned it..

Dribbling with Leonard around is trouble.

gswarrior510
04-05-2015, 08:36 PM
it's expected. it was just a matter of time till he gets healthy. Did you not see the finals last year? Lebron was trembling going up against that defense.

would kill to have him on Warriors. Would be by far the best defense in history.

Fist-Of-Freedom
04-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Can't wait to see lebitch go against Leonard again

Kane_89
04-05-2015, 08:48 PM
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/lebronkawhi.gif

speedyclaxton
04-05-2015, 08:56 PM

I want I want..

DaHoneyBadger
04-05-2015, 09:00 PM
-dF9YpjWCwI

StrapNScrap21
04-05-2015, 09:21 PM
The Revis of the NBA http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/rejoice.png

Nobody leaves Kawhi Island alive http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/shaq.png

ocill88
04-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Can't believe he got curry twice . God how good is this kid brb scoring brb defense brb passing

dngo69
04-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Playoff Spurs are approaching.

DGen94
04-05-2015, 10:28 PM
hes the scariest player to go against right now..fuk.

speedyclaxton
04-05-2015, 10:35 PM

agree

gswarrior510
04-05-2015, 10:57 PM

lol. Curry and Lebron are..

StrapNScrap21
04-05-2015, 11:15 PM
lol. Curry and Lebron are..

LeBron has looked sloppy/undisciplined this year. I'm more afraid of Curry.

Kwace
04-05-2015, 11:24 PM
He just need a little more scoring ability and this guy will be MONSTER 2-way player

Hardcore_D00d
04-05-2015, 11:36 PM
He's good. don't get me wrong, but i dont think he can be the man. he's a very very good role player, i just dont think he has the mentality to lead a team. He's a pippen but he will never be the main guy. not a knock on him at all

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 12:26 AM
He's good. don't get me wrong, but i dont think he can be the man. he's a very very good role player, i just dont think he has the mentality to lead a team. He's a pippen but he will never be the main guy. not a knock on him at all

He seemed to have no problem leading them in the Finals last year.

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 12:36 AM
He seemed to have no problem leading them in the Finals last year.

Ignore him dude..He's a lebron fan who hates kawhi.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 12:53 AM
If you thought Kawhi "led" that spurs team you have your own problems.

btw yeah Kawhi locked lebron up for those 5 games

eFG% 64.8
TS% 67.9

"locked up"

28ppg on 57% 52% and 79%

FGCHENG
04-06-2015, 02:17 AM
Most underrated player in the league imo. I think Kawhi might be my favorite player in the NBA right now. Dude can literally shut down anyone in any single possession.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/06/13/0bbd78012076a1eee2107e673af6265a.gif

k3GQzUDKMOU

ap5wg-jZo00

-dF9YpjWCwI

eFG% 64.8
TS% 67.9

"locked up"

28ppg on 57% 52% and 79%

No one can really stop Lebron since the offense runs through him so he will always get his, just like WestGoat, Harden, Curry, etc will always get theirs but:

http://i.imgur.com/CPYEit4.jpg

Remember game 3 and 4 was at Miami. Also your statistics doesn't factor in forced turnover. Kawhi is GOAT at steals and forcing turnovers.

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 02:59 AM

eFG% 64.8
TS% 67.9

"locked up"

28ppg on 57% 52% and 79%

Strong boxscore watching.

Only 19 percent of Lebron's touches against Leonard resulted in a fga compared to 33 percent when guarded by someone else.

He was held without a touch on 33 percent of Heat possessions when guarded by Leonard, 23 percent when guarded by someone else.

Then there were the turnovers...

Anyone who watched that series and isn't a complete delusional fuktard knows that Leonard gave him hell.

Stay salty.

JetLife21
04-06-2015, 04:30 AM

Only 19 percent of Lebron's touches against Leonard resulted in a fga compared to 33 percent when guarded by someone else.

He was held without a touch on 33 percent of Heat possessions when guarded by Leonard, 23 percent when guarded by someone else.

Anyone who watched that series and isn't a complete delusional fuktard knows that Leonard gave him hell.

Stay salty.

Q

F

T

Kawhi owned Lebron in the Finals. There's no spin you can put on that.

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 06:37 AM

Stay salty.

Sballer, please report..

we need you to argue against these stats

PjzBoozer
04-06-2015, 07:13 AM
Kawhi da Gawwwd

BJohnny1988
04-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Anybody who is worth their weight in baby **** knows Steph's handle isnt the best.

It's only losers who see highlights of him doing his practiced around the back moves that run and say he has the best handle in basketball.

I expect him to get ripped time and time again against a guy like Kawhi.

rootcon
04-06-2015, 08:26 AM

Fascinating stats, where did you find them?

midcoastking33
04-06-2015, 08:29 AM
spurs baking at the right time. golden state's only fear at this point

TexasMajor
04-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Sballer, please report..

sdphaggot usually changes the subject or exits the thread and never comes back when he gets his chit pushed in.

holtmcg
04-06-2015, 10:24 AM
He's good. don't get me wrong, but i dont think he can be the man. he's a very very good role player, i just dont think he has the mentality to lead a team. He's a pippen but he will never be the main guy. not a knock on him at allYeah he didn't win FMVP last year or anything...

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 10:29 AM

Stay salty.

ITP one of the best on-ball/help/everything defenders in the league performs better on defense than other inferior defenders perform on defense.

It's funny because I found the same article you copy/pasted this from you fkn schmoe... and you left out the best part:

Lebron shot 57.6% when defended by Leonard in the finals. The rest of the Heat shot 28% against Leonard in the finals.

Lebron individually dominated in last year's finals. His stat line is a video game. But, of course, Lebron haters expected 40/9/9 on 65%, 60%, 90% from their secret favorite player in history.... because they think he's that good.

another daewoo genocide

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 11:08 AM
ITP one of the best on-ball/help/everything defenders in the league performs better on defense than other inferior defenders perform on defense.

It's funny because I found the same article you copy/pasted this from you fkn schmoe... and you left out the best part:

Lebron shot 57.6% when defended by Leonard in the finals. The rest of the Heat shot 28% against Leonard in the finals.

Lebron individually dominated in last year's finals. His stat line is a video game. But, of course, Lebron haters expected 40/9/9 on 65%, 60%, 90% from their secret favorite player in history.... because they think he's that good.

another daewoo genocide

http://i.imgur.com/U3kAJ9y.jpg

I also like how you'e still trying to claim Lebron was great in that Finals when in that very same article it mentions Kawhi shot 65% when "guarded" by LeMatador. His horrible defense was the main reason they lost that series and he managed to rack up a +/- of -58 in the last 3 games. Dude was trash.

In b4 another daewoo breakdown.

Spill512
04-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Imagine you need to take a chit and Kawhi is blocking you from the bathroom. RIS rest in chit.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 11:38 AM
^ it's sad that you're still missing the point.

the point being.... you tout someone as the best defender youve ever seen then try to diss someone else for not obliterating that same defender, yet pretend that shooting 58% against him en route to a video game stat line is a poor performance. it's incredible how good lebron haters think lebron is.

the point that Kawhi was the best defender in the finals and Lebron still shot 58% while guarded by him? the point that Kawhi limited Lebron's opportunities to score by making it more difficult for get his shot off, but that shot still went in nearly 60% of the time while guarded by him?

fkn LOL

http://i.imgur.com/U3kAJ9y.jpg

I also like how you'e still trying to claim Lebron was great in that Finals when in that very same article it mentions Kawhi shot 65% when "guarded" by LeMatador. His horrible defense was the main reason they lost that series and he managed to rack up a +/- of -58 in the last 3 games. Dude was trash.

In b4 another daewoo breakdown.

oh look... yungbreezy makes a point that gets chit on and then tries to make a new point. in after the finals was now a 3 game series. in after yungbreezy uses the worst stat in history to try to prove something that is unprovable.

Lebron James put up a video game stat line in last year's finals. Nobody could stop him, u buttdevastated about it? Kawhi limited lebron's scoring opportunities by making it extremely difficult for him to take shots, but he still shot 58% on the shots he did take while guarded by Kawhi... because not even Kawhi could stop him. The rest of the Heat chit the bed. Let's not discuss how the rest of the team shot 28% against Kawhi, k?

fkn LOL @ 2 phaggots on 1. you're gonna need about 45 more to make me break a sweat. another daewoo victory.

isp
04-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Imagine you need to take a chit and Kawhi is blocking you from the bathroom. RIS rest in chit.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/722/202/29d.gif

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 11:45 AM
In after another daewoo breakdown.

Your tears sustain me.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 11:48 AM
In after another daewoo breakdown.

Your tears sustain me.

ITP a swift surrender

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 11:51 AM
ITP a swift surrender

Lol keep telling yourself that, it doesn't change the reality of you getting a public beatdown and Lebron being trash though.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 12:00 PM
Lol keep telling yourself that, it doesn't change the reality of you getting a public beatdown and Lebron being trash though.

http://i.imgur.com/WpnsnSl.gif

slinginmango
04-06-2015, 12:01 PM
the point being.... you tout someone as the best defender youve ever seen then try to diss someone else for not obliterating that same defender, yet pretend that shooting 58% against him en route to a video game stat line is a poor performance. it's incredible how good lebron haters think lebron is.

the point that Kawhi was the best defender in the finals and Lebron still shot 58% while guarded by him? the point that Kawhi limited Lebron's opportunities to score by making it more difficult for get his shot off, but that shot still went in nearly 60% of the time while guarded by him?

fkn LOL

Dude. Like I said, sad that you're still missing the point.

Nobody cares that Lebron shot 57% compared to his usual 50% or whatever. Kawhi forced Lebron to pass it off, turn it over way more, take 50% less shots than he usually takes, drove 50% less, got significantly few touches when guarded by Kawhi.

Lebron took the few good looks Kawhi gave him and made those shots, yet you're sitting here talking like he made 57% on Kobe-esque shots. He didn't, he didn't take the risky shots because he knows he can't make them, he just passed it off or turned it over.

Oh and the rest of the team shooting 28% against Kawhi isn't what lost them the series. Kawhi guarded Lebron almost 70% of the time.. but I'm sure you'll continue parroting that sentence like you always do.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Dude. Like I said, sad that you're still missing the point.

Nobody cares that Lebron shot 57% compared to his usual 50% or whatever. Kawhi forced Lebron to pass it off, turn it over way more, take 50% less shots than he usually takes, drove 50% less, got significantly few touches when guarded by Kawhi.

Lebron took the few good looks Kawhi gave him and made those shots, yet you're sitting here talking like he made 50% on Kobe-esque shots. He didn't, he didn't take the risky shots because he knows he can't make them, he just passed it off or turned it over.

Oh and the rest of the team shooting 28% against Kawhi doesn't mean much. Kawhi guarded Lebron almost 70% of the time.. but I'm sure you'll continue parroting that sentence like you always do.

lol @ kobe-esque shots. holy chit kobetards still dont realize that all that matters is the ball going through the hoop. fkn lol @ lebron shooting 52% from 3pt... 20% better than kobe-esque's career.

you phaggots cant have it all ways.

1. if kawhi is the greatest defender youve seen in your short NBA viewing lives, then lebron ISNT supposed to be able to have a video game stat line.... except he did, so this can't be it.

2. If Lebron had a video game stat against Kawhi, then Kawhi isn't the greatest defender youve seen in your short NBA viewing lives... except according to the circlejerk he is, so this can't be it.

3. If Kawhi IS the greatest defender youve seen in your short NBA viewing lives AND lebron STILL had a video game stat line while primarily guarded by him, then Lebron is so good that even the greatest defender youve seen in your short NBA viewing lives cannot stop Lebron from dominating.... Winner.

Bonus mindfuk:

4. Kawhi is only seen as the greatest defender youve ever seen in your short NBA viewing lives BECAUSE he managed to slow Lebron down, except Lebron is trash, so Kawhi shouldn't have had any real difficulty slowing Lebron down, so Kawhi cant be the greatest defender youve ever seen in your short NBA viewing lives without Lebron being the greatest player youve ever seen in your short NBA viewing lives.

Cliffs:

- You cannot stop him. You can only hope to contain him. And by contain we mean 28.2 ppg, 7.8 reb, 4.0 ast, 2.0 stl, 57% fg, 52% 3pt, 79% FT, while shooting 58% against the best on-ball defender in the league.

slinginmango
04-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Nobody said anything about Kawhi being the best defender they've ever seen...

They just said Kawhi locked up Lebron, which he did. Lebron's game is driving, Kawhi took that away from him and forced him to become a shooter, which he isn't. Guy shot 27% from the mid range against Leonard ffs.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 12:28 PM

They just said Kawhi locked up Lebron, which he did. Lebron's game is driving, Kawhi took that away from him and forced him to become a shooter, which he isn't. Guy shot 27% from the mid range against Leonard ffs.

ITP "locked up Lebron" = shooting 58% against you en route to 28.2 ppg, 7.8 reb, 4.0 ast, 2.0 stl, 57% fg, 52% 3pt, 79% FT

ITP lebron = locksmith

let's not discuss how what "locked up" while shooting 58% against the locker en route to 28.2 ppg, 7.8 reb, 4.0 ast, 2.0 stl, 57% fg, 52% 3pt, 79% FT says about kobetard expectations for Lebron. okay let's discuss it anyway....

ITP "locked up Lebron" = better stat line than kobe has ever had in any finals ever.

Cliffs:
-Lebron > Kobe, as per expectations of kobetards.

slinginmango
04-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Do you literally live to try proving Lebron is better than Kobe? Seriously, Kobe has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and you're sitting here comparing Lebron's stats to Kobe's anyways.

But yeah, if we're gonna do it like that, let's just disregard the fact that Kobe destroyed Bowen every time they played and Lebron was a 27% midrange shooter against Leonard.

Lebron is ineffective when defenders force him to shoot. Kawhi proved this both years, the Mavs proved it before them, and the Hawks will probably do it this year.

But hey, atleast his stats are nice right?

isp
04-06-2015, 12:55 PM
Weird how this turned into a 2014 finals thread lol

The way I remember it, the heat lost because chalmers and cole were worthless, the bench sucked, and not enough 3pt shooters either. Meanwhile the entire spurs team was peaking and playing beautiful basketball. Patty fkn mills and Boris Diaw were ridiculous. Kawhi did make things difficult for Lebron, but Lebron still delivered a more than respectable performance. He was pretty much the lone bright spot for the Heat.

CurryTech777
04-06-2015, 01:03 PM

The way I remember it, the heat lost because chalmers and cole were worthless, the bench sucked, and not enough 3pt shooters either. Meanwhile the entire spurs team was peaking and playing beautiful basketball. Patty fkn mills and Boris Diaw were ridiculous. Kawhi did make things difficult for Lebron, but Lebron still delivered a more than respectable performance. He was pretty much the lone bright spot for the Heat.

u mean like a kernel of corn sticks out of your turd? in which case yes

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Do you literally live to try proving Lebron is better than Kobe? Seriously, Kobe has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and you're sitting here comparing Lebron's stats to Kobe's anyways.

But yeah, if we're gonna do it like that, let's just disregard the fact that Kobe destroyed Bowen every time they played and Lebron was a 27% midrange shooter against Leonard.

Lebron is ineffective when defenders force him to shoot. Kawhi proved this both years, the Mavs proved it before them, and the Hawks will probably do it this year.

But hey, atleast his stats are nice right?

1st paragraph response: Except your entire presence ITT as in all Lebron threads is because Lebron > Kobe

Didn't read rest to prevent IQ lowering.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 01:49 PM

This is how all non-Kobetards/bulls fans remember it as well

skarms
04-06-2015, 02:13 PM
The heat failed lebron, not the other way around.

LeBron had an amazing finals performance. Kawhi didn't neutralize him or anything which is what people are making it out to be.

slinginmango
04-06-2015, 02:33 PM
1st paragraph response: Except your entire presence ITT as in all Lebron threads is because Lebron > Kobe

Didn't read rest to prevent IQ lowering.

What a typical Gaywoo post.

Bring up Kobe in a thread unrelated to Kobe, make a stupid statement about Kobe, get bitchslapped, then claim he's talking about Kobe because of somebody else.

No tears only 27% midrange shooting now

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 02:40 PM
What a typical Gaywoo post.

Bring up Kobe in a thread unrelated to Kobe, make a stupid statement about Kobe, get bitchslapped, then claim he's talking about Kobe because of somebody else.

No tears only 27% midrange shooting now

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 02:47 PM

Stay salty.

The number of touches resulting in a shot is completely irrelevant. No one is denying Leonard is their best defender, so the idea that LeBron passes more often when he's covered by him is literally something any brain dead monkey could have told you.

If LeBron is being covered by the teams best defender, what does this mean? It means that guy is covering no one else, and the rest of SA are not that great at defense. Certainly not comparable to Leonard.

On top of that, you act like somehow the 19% that ends up in HISTORIC percentages is somehow good. Like oh it's okay because LeBron shot slightly less. Yeah except when he DID shoot he scored at a historic rate. It's like your willfully ignorant to what efficiency IS. If LeBron shot 100% in the finals, he could theoretically only shoot on something like 10% of his possessions against Kawhi and it wouldn't be because Kawhi was a phenomenal defender. Correlation does not equate to causation. In this context LeBrons insane efficiency would mean he doesn't actually NEED to shoot much vs Kawhi, because he's getting the point so unbelievably easy.

What part of 28 ppg are you not understanding? Imagine if LeBron was being hailed as a phenomenal defender and someone dropped 28 8 4 on them on 57% and 52%, can you even IMAGINE how badly eviscerated LeBron would be for that defense?

You claiming to have watched the series while I ... didn't? Is that your point here? You think I, the guy who you claim worships LeBron didn't watch the finals?

Q

F

T

Kawhi owned Lebron in the Finals. There's no spin you can put on that.

"Owned"

28 8 4 on 57% 52%

"Owned". The spurs owned the heat. No one owned a guy whose advanced metrics dumped on every single player in that entire arena.

The spurs had 5 players with double digit gamescores. The heat had 2. LeBron and Bosh.

LeBron was above 22, Bosh barely broke 10

Kawhi Parker Duncan MAnu ALL were within 5 of each other. 15.8,11.6,12.9.10.9.

That's right, Finals MVP Kawhi 15.8 Gamescore, LeBron James 22.5

Locked his ass up and threw away the key bruh.

Sballer, please report..

Done. Those stats are nonsense. Like you can suddenly IGNORE someonw scoring TWENTY EIGHT per game on HISTORIC percentages.

57 and 52? Are you fukking kidding me?

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 02:56 PM
By the way, good for Kawhi, he is a fantastic defender and does a great job.

But don't ever spew that garbage about him locking up someone who literally shot career bests from every single spot on the floor and your only stat to discredit him is apparently that he passed slightly more often when covered by him?

Notice how none of you phaggots were quoting ACTUAL DEFENSE? Like um I dn how did LeBron shoot when guarded by Kawhi? Probably because that would be counterproductive to say Kawhi locked him up only to then note that LeBron was in no way shape or form locked up.

This is just like when Paul George "locked up" LeBron. You phaggots legit know nothing about basketball. The irony of you trying to say advanced stats suck and then giving me anecdotal advanced stats about singular possessions of LeBron James is unreal.

LeBron haters always just pick their own narrative regardless of how it fits into reality. LeBron the ultra choker let down his team on 28 8 4 on 57% 52% and 80%. What a bum.

Meanwhile the heroic Kawhi Leonard won Finals MVP averaging a meek 17.8 6.4 and 2.0 on phenomenal percentages himself. Lowest usage rate for a finals MVP in the past ... what like 35 years?

1- Michael Jordan 41.2% 1998

2- Michael Jordan 38.9% 1993

3- Michael Jordan 37.9% 1997

4- Kobe Bryant 37.5% 2009

5- Dwyane Wade 36.9% 2006

6- Shaquille O'Neal 36% 2002

7- Michael Jordan 35.9% 1992

8- Kobe Bryant 35.6% 2010

9- Hakeem Olajuwon 35% 1995

10- Shaquille O'Neal 34.5 2000

11- Shaquille O'Neal 33.5% 2001

12- Dirk Nowitki 33.1% 2011

13- Lebron James 32% 2012

14- Michael Jordan 31.9% 1991

15- Tony Parker 31.5% 2007

16- Michael Jordan 31% 1996

17- Hakeem Olajuwon 30.9% 1994

18- Tim Duncan 30% 2005

19- Lebron James 29.7% 2013

19- Isiah Thomas 29.7% 1990

21- Tim Duncan 28.9% 1999

22- Joe Dumars 28.1% 1989

23- Tim Duncan 27.8% 2003

24- James Worthy 27.6% 1988

25- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 27.3% 1985

26- Paul Pierce 26.4% 2008

27- Magic Johnson 26.3% 1987

28- Chauncey Billups 22.5% 2004

29- Larry Bird 22% 1986

30- Kwahi Leonard 20.5% 2014

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 03:01 PM
By the way, good for Kawhi, he is a fantastic defender and does a great job.

But don't ever spew that garbage about him locking up someone who literally shot career bests from every single spot on the floor and your only stat to discredit him is apparently that he passed slightly more often when covered by him?

Notice how none of you phaggots were quoting ACTUAL DEFENSE? Like um I dn how did LeBron shoot when guarded by Kawhi? Probably because that would be counterproductive to say Kawhi locked him up only to then note that LeBron was in no way shape or form locked up.

This is just like when Paul George "locked up" LeBron. You phaggots legit know nothing about basketball. The irony of you trying to say advanced stats suck and then giving me anecdotal advanced stats about singular possessions of LeBron James is unreal.

LeBron haters always just pick their own narrative regardless of how it fits into reality. LeBron the ultra choker let down his team on 28 8 4 on 57% 52% and 80%. What a bum.

Meanwhile the heroic Kawhi Leonard won Finals MVP averaging a meek 17.8 6.4 and 2.0 on phenomenal percentages himself. Lowest usage rate for a finals MVP in the past ... what like 35 years?

1- Michael Jordan 41.2% 1998

2- Michael Jordan 38.9% 1993

3- Michael Jordan 37.9% 1997

4- Kobe Bryant 37.5% 2009

5- Dwyane Wade 36.9% 2006

6- Shaquille O'Neal 36% 2002

7- Michael Jordan 35.9% 1992

8- Kobe Bryant 35.6% 2010

9- Hakeem Olajuwon 35% 1995

10- Shaquille O'Neal 34.5 2000

11- Shaquille O'Neal 33.5% 2001

12- Dirk Nowitki 33.1% 2011

13- Lebron James 32% 2012

14- Michael Jordan 31.9% 1991

15- Tony Parker 31.5% 2007

16- Michael Jordan 31% 1996

17- Hakeem Olajuwon 30.9% 1994

18- Tim Duncan 30% 2005

19- Lebron James 29.7% 2013

19- Isiah Thomas 29.7% 1990

21- Tim Duncan 28.9% 1999

22- Joe Dumars 28.1% 1989

23- Tim Duncan 27.8% 2003

24- James Worthy 27.6% 1988

25- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 27.3% 1985

26- Paul Pierce 26.4% 2008

27- Magic Johnson 26.3% 1987

28- Chauncey Billups 22.5% 2004

29- Larry Bird 22% 1986

30- Kwahi Leonard 20.5% 2014

That's a terrible argument though.

Everyone already knows kawhi was in foul trouble game 1 and 2..

3,4,5 was really the end.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 03:03 PM

Slinginpotato enters thread without reading any posts I guess?

Seriously, this guy has GOAT potential in D. Best defender in the league.

I'm not going to take credit for the above statement since I heard it from a Warriors fan named 4507865995, but damn..I've never thought of it that way until he mentioned it..

Dribbling with Leonard around is trouble.

Rest in piss you dumbass.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 03:06 PM
That's a terrible argument though.

Everyone already knows kawhi was in foul trouble game 1 and 2..

3,4,5 was really the end.

No it's not. Kawhi MP

g1 24
g2 32
g3 39
g4 39
g5 34

By the way did you even watch the fukking series? Game 1 Kawhi had THREE total fouls. THREE. He fouled out of game TWO. Game 1 was the lowest fouls he had.

Know what you are talking about before you flap your gums pretending you know anything

Kawhi game 1, 2 fouls i nthe first quarter, was subbed out with about 2ish minutes left, came back in the next quarter committed zero fouls and was subbed out after like 3 minutes of play.

Game 1 had nothing to do with foul trouble lol. You legit have no idea what happened and you're claiming I didn't watch the game.

jross2021
04-06-2015, 03:11 PM
This isn't new or exciting.

jross2021
04-06-2015, 03:12 PM
SD Baller will post stats but the fact remains... Kawhi beat LeBron so bad he packed up and moved to Cleveland.

slinginmango
04-06-2015, 03:12 PM

Nobody said Kawhi Leonard is the best defender they've ever seen like Gaywoo claimed.

Seems you're the one that didn't read any posts.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 03:14 PM
Nobody said Kawhi Leonard is the best defender they've ever seen like Gaywoo claimed.

Seems you're the one that didn't read any posts.

You kidding? Are you being purposely retarded? The first sentence of the OP is "Seriously, this guy has GOAT potential in D. Best defender in the league."

You know what GOAT means? That means Greatest Of All Time. You are arguing the smallest fraction of a semantic point because you obviously did not realize you're wrong.

why would anyone even make this fukking thread if they didn't think he was one of the best defenders THEY HAD EVER SEEN?

No wonder your gpa is so poverty. You're stupid.

slinginmango
04-06-2015, 03:19 PM
You kidding? Are you being purposely retarded? The first sentence of the OP is "Seriously, this guy has GOAT potential in D. Best defender in the league."
You know what GOAT means? That means Greatest Of All Time. You are arguing the smallest fraction of a semantic point because you obviously did not realize you're wrong

POTENTIAL. Kawhi does have potential to be one of the greatest defenders ever, but that doesn't make him the best defender anybody has ever seen. He's no Ben Wallace, he's no Bruce Bowen, he's no Kobe Bryant, and he's not as great as a lot of the best defenders ever.

Davis has the potential to be the greatest PF ever, doesn't make him the best PF ever.

And hey, I am talking to the king of making a thread go 30 pages over the smallest fraction of a semantic point so I gotta do it big.

3.7 in a STEM field in Canada where grade inflation isn't rampant is stupid?

Feel free to post your major smart guy.

jross2021
04-06-2015, 03:22 PM

Because GPA is a measure of intelligence.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 03:24 PM
POTENTIAL. Kawhi does have potential to be one of the greatest defenders ever, but that doesn't make him the best defender anybody has ever seen. He's no Ben Wallace, he's no Bruce Bowen, he's no Kobe Bryant, and he's not as great as a lot of the best defenders ever.

Davis has the potential to be the greatest PF ever, doesn't make him the best PF ever.

And hey, I am talking to the king of making a thread go 30 pages over the smallest fraction of a semantic point so I gotta do it big.

3.7 in a STEM field in Canada where grade inflation isn't rampant is stupid?

Feel free to post your major smart guy.

Further proof you don't read. You literally were in the thread with both my major AND Gpa posted, lol.

Self ether of the gods.

By the way, Kawhi > Bowen and Kobe by a wide margin.

Because GPA is a measure of intelligence.

If you've got a sub 80 IQ, you aren't pulling a decent GPA Jross. Keep reaching.

slinginmango
04-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Further proof you don't read. You literally were in the thread with both my major AND Gpa posted, lol.

Self ether of the gods.

By the way, Kawhi > Bowen and Kobe by a wide margin.

Well you posted your minor and I assume econ is your major from your posts of having to take those courses?

If so.. 3.7 Bio/Chem > 3.8 Econ.. just saiyan...

This chit is maximum derailing, but my GPA is def not poverty (or atleast I don't think it is)

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Well you posted your minor and I assume econ is your major from your posts of having to take those courses?

If so.. 3.7 Bio/Chem > 3.8 Econ.. just saiyan...

This chit is maximum derailing, but my GPA is def not poverty (or atleast I don't think it is)

Oh my god, econ? What the hell... my minor is history btw. Stop being retarded, someone here DOES this Kawhi is one of the best ever, and he rightfully belongs in the conversation.

Should win DPOY this year or probably next year if he stays healthy. You ignoring that is just clown level.

It's just as foolish to think he "shut down" LeBron. That sentence makes no sense, you cannot actually shut LeBron down. You can slow him down or take away some of his game, but you are never removing him.

slinginmango
04-06-2015, 03:37 PM
Oh my god, econ? What the hell... my minor is history btw. Stop being retarded, someone here DOES this Kawhi is one of the best ever, and he rightfully belongs in the conversation.

Should win DPOY this year or probably next year if he stays healthy. You ignoring that is just clown level.

Yeah I'm aware history minor, was taking a guess at major since you didn't list that one I think.

Also you forget I actually like the Spurs a lot and love Kawhi, dunno if he beats Draymond or Gasol this year but he should be right up there for DPOY, and he is one of the best defenders I've ever seen, but he isn't the best I've ever seen.

That's what Gaywoo said. That's not true. Even OP the biggest Spurs homer only went as far as to say he has potential to be the greatest, not actually the greatest he's ever seen.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Yeah I'm aware history minor, was taking a guess at major since you didn't list that one I think.

Also you forget I actually like the Spurs a lot and love Kawhi, dunno if he beats Draymond or Gasol this year but he should be right up there for DPOY, and he is one of the best defenders I've ever seen, but he isn't the best I've ever seen.

That's what Gaywoo said. That's not true. Even OP the biggest Spurs homer only went as far as to say he has potential to be the greatest, not actually the greatest he's ever seen.

The definition of semantics.

Kawhi is a phenomenal defender.
Kawhi is probably one of the worst FMVP ever.
Kawhi did not "shut down" LeBron.
Kawhi did a better job in 2013 than he did in 2014.

would love to hear some examples of who Leonard is better than. The #1 contenders he can beat are ... a former Spur in Parker who won for similar reasons that Kawhi just won (young and had a personal best series coming into his own) or maybe Billups? Another player who was on the epitome of a "Team" with no real figurehead.

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 03:44 PM

Rest in piss you dumbass.

oh but he does.

I haven't seen a better perimeter defender than Kawhi in the last 15 years...

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 03:51 PM
oh but he does.

I haven't seen a better perimeter defender than Kawhi in the last 15 years...

In my own opinion, while he was a very different style of defender, prime Ron Artest was quite possibly the 2nd or 3rd best perimeter defender ever. Comparable to Pippen and Payton.

Payton was the GOAT pg defender. Even locked up Jordan for the Finals when he was finally put on him. Pippen is the most versatile defender ever, and is Leonard's best parallel.

Artest had the type of physicality that no one else can match. Like an even stronger Tony Allen, except a psychopath and an actual offensive player. Ron Artest was an actual monster.

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 03:57 PM
In my own opinion, while he was a very different style of defender, prime Ron Artest was quite possibly the 2nd or 3rd best perimeter defender ever. Comparable to Pippen and Payton.

Payton was the GOAT pg defender. Even locked up Jordan for the Finals when he was finally put on him. Pippen is the most versatile defender ever, and is Leonard's best parallel.

Artest had the type of physicality that no one else can match. Like an even stronger Tony Allen, except a psychopath and an actual offensive player. Ron Artest was an actual monster.

Defending in the early 2000's and in the 90's was for the most part 1 on 1's. Leonard not only has to deal with 1 on 1 match ups, he needs to be smart on off ball loops and screens..none of those era's utilized off ball screens as good as today's basketball..

There isn't a perimter defender in the league in the last 15 years that I would take over Leoanrd. his Defense is beyond 1 on 1.

I mean seriously the 90's.?

Everyday I laugh at the progressive death of 90's one on one basketball.

Even Smith said the 90's was tough because it was about one on one defending..LMAO.

If today's game is reduced to one on one..I can't imagine the kind of defense Leonard would put on these players..literately, almost every basket scored on kawhi is off ball movement..and smart sets.

broboma2012
04-06-2015, 04:01 PM
bruh my GPA bruh

basketball GPA smart

Has it ever been more clear that SDballer's penis is smaller than his GPA?

http://i.imgur.com/AZuL4NR.jpg

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Defending in the early 2000's and in the 90's was for the most part 1 on 1's. Leonard not only has to deal with 1 on 1 match ups, he needs to be smart on off ball loops and screens..none of those era's utilized off ball screens as good as today's basketball..

There isn't a perimter defender in the league in the last 15 years that I would take over Leoanrd. his Defense is beyond 1 on 1.

I mean seriously the 90's.?

Everyday I laugh at the progressive death of 90's one on one basketball.

Even Smith said the 90's was tough because it was about one on one defending..LMAO.

If today's game is reduced to one on one..I can't imagine the kind of defense Leonard would put on these players..literately, almost every basket scored on kawhi is off ball movement..and smart sets.

Ignoring that almost 100% of lebrons historic fg% vs Leonard came in 1 on 1 matchups....

also lol @ broboma somehow turning my gpa into .... an insult. Shouldn't you be posting bench progress? Or did you give up?

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Ignoring that almost 100% of lebrons historic fg% vs Leonard came in 1 on 1 matchups....

also lol @ broboma somehow turning my gpa into .... an insult. Shouldn't you be posting bench progress? Or did you give up?

oh what?

some other dude in page 2 showed you the breakdown of points with kawhi guarding him...

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 04:07 PM
oh what?

some other dude in page 2 showed you the breakdown of points with kawhi guarding him...

No he did not. There is not a specific breakdown anywhere. You are referring to THEHEADLINER who only discussed possessions ending in shots. Which I already tore to shreds.

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 04:10 PM
No he did not. There is not a specific breakdown anywhere. You are referring to THEHEADLINER who only discussed possessions ending in shots. Which I already tore to shreds.

ha?

Didn't you just admit lebron is a smart player because he would pass the ball up if Leonard was guarding him?

Seriously, I don't know what battle you're trying to win here.

broboma2012
04-06-2015, 04:14 PM

give up? wtf? post more about your GPA though. We are all so VERY IMPRESSED.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 04:14 PM
ha?

Didn't you just admit lebron is a smart player because he would pass the ball up if Leonard was guarding him?

Seriously, I don't know what battle you're trying to win here.

What? So now he's smart? Is being smart the same as being shut down? Cuz that was headliners point. Passing = shut down.

Now you're saying passing = smart. Pick a side an argue it, stop arguing every single angle so you can stay on the outside looking in.

LeBron was not shut down. The spurs eviscerated the entire heat team outside of lebron james.

give up? wtf? post more about your GPA though. We are all so VERY IMPRESSED.

You entered this thread solely to talk about me, now you're upset? Jeez. You also can't read. I insulted his gpa, said nothing about my own. Ever.

Xgamer791
04-06-2015, 04:17 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/06/13/0bbd78012076a1eee2107e673af6265a.gif

I love watching him zone in on the ball like that, he is like a huge mosquito.

broboma2012
04-06-2015, 04:21 PM
You entered this thread solely to talk about me, now you're upset? Jeez. You also can't read. I insulted his gpa, said nothing about my own. Ever.

dude i just was entering this thread to let you know how very impressed i am with your fantastic and very impressive GPA that you never mention or allude to. very impressive and humble. SDrenaissanceman who definitely isn't compensating for being poorly endowed, and is an expert on reading comprehension despite saying only a couple months ago that emotion cannot be conveyed over printed text.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 04:22 PM
dude i just was entering this thread to let you know how very impressed i am with your fantastic and very impressive GPA that you never mention or allude to. very impressive and humble. SDrenaissanceman who definitely isn't compensating for being poorly endowed, and is an expert on reading comprehension despite saying only a couple months ago that emotion cannot be conveyed over printed text.

I'm not humble. You are jealous though.

broboma2012
04-06-2015, 04:28 PM
I'm not humble. You are jealous though.
http://i.imgur.com/VQl1gEX.jpg

SDballer with the WOAT sense of humor.

how could i not be jealous of a 26 (soon to be 27 year old) bragging about his undergrad GPA indicating he has yet to embark on any type of meaningful career. You've got it all!

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Brobama you eventually need to learn how to properly troll me. You get worse and worse every day.

broboma2012
04-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Brobama you eventually need to learn how to properly troll me. You get worse and worse every day.

what you don't understand is my only objective is to entertain myself. i am doing that

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 04:38 PM
what you don't understand is my only objective is to entertain myself. i am doing that

Yeah but you used to be able to entertain us both. We've grown apart broboma. It's not me, it's you.

broboma2012
04-06-2015, 04:45 PM
Yeah but you used to be able to entertain us both. We've grown apart broboma. It's not me, it's you.

you have to understand once and for all that, in spite of the fact that I accuratley determined your below average penus size, I am in fact, a heterosexual

FGCHENG
04-06-2015, 04:46 PM
In to see Kawhi make Lebron his bitch again in the 2015 NBA Finals

isp
04-06-2015, 06:41 PM

28.2 ppg, 7.8 reb, 4.0 ast, 2.0 stl, 57% fg, 52% 3pt, 79% FT with an actual team around him this time? sign me up

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 06:42 PM
you have to understand once and for all that, in spite of the fact that I accuratley determined your below average penus size, I am in fact, a heterosexual

Mentiroso.

FGCHENG
04-06-2015, 07:16 PM
28.2 ppg, 7.8 reb, 4.0 ast, 2.0 stl, 57% fg, 52% 3pt, 79% FT with an actual team around him this time? sign me up

Sorry but you're delusional if you think 2015 Cavs is better than 2014 Heat.

2014 Heat team as a whole had great playoffs experience. Who does the Cavs have outside of Lebron that actually played in a playoffs series? In b4 James Jones and bad back Mike Miller.

isp
04-06-2015, 07:19 PM

2014 Heat team as a whole had great playoffs experience. Who does the Cavs have outside of Lebron that actually played in a playoffs series? In b4 James Jones and bad back Mike Miller.

So now they aren't going to make the finals?

FGCHENG
04-06-2015, 07:25 PM

I didn't say they won't make the Finals, I said 2014 Heat is a better team. Heat with Lebron made the Finals every year. That team was a perfect fit for Lebron in a historically weak conference.

Getting past the Hawks in the ECF won't be an easy task either, especially since ATL plays like the Spurs and they'll have homecourt advantage.

isp
04-06-2015, 07:27 PM
First you said "in to see them in the 2015 finals" then you started casting doubt on their ability to even perform during playoffs. You're just contradicting yourself is all.

FGCHENG
04-06-2015, 07:29 PM
First you said "in to see them in the 2015 finals" then you started casting doubt on their ability to even perform during playoffs. You're just contradicting yourself is all.

No I don't think you understand. You said Lebron actually has a squad around him this time indicating the Cavs will beat the Spurs. I said 2014 Heat is better than 2015 Cavs, and 2014 Heat lost to the Spurs by a record Finals margin. Lebron's #2 hasn't even played a single playoff game and now you say he's better than Wade? Come on now, keep up.

lsiberian
04-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Why are we talking PPG in a thread about defense? Someone missed the point of the thread.

isp
04-06-2015, 07:38 PM
No I don't think you understand. You said Lebron actually has a squad around him this time indicating the Cavs will beat the Spurs. I said 2014 Heat is better than 2015 Cavs, and 2014 Heat lost to the Spurs by a record Finals margin. Lebron's #2 hasn't even played a single playoff game and now you say he's better than Wade? Come on now, keep up.

Look man, we're talking about one series. Not the Heat's "overall playoff performance". Last year really doesn't even matter anymore because that spurs team != this spurs team. Lebron performed well in the finals but the rest of his team never showed. Yes I do think this Cavs team would show up and perform better than the Heat did against the spurs last year. Were the Heat a better overall team when performing at their peak? Maybe. I don't know. They sure as hell didn't show up for that series though. The bar is set extremely low. If you disagree that's fine. I'll gladly take 28.2 ppg, 7.8 reb, 4.0 ast, 2.0 stl, 57% fg, 52% 3pt, 79% FT from Lebron again too if that makes him "Kawhi's bitch". Those are good numbers. SMH at Lebron/Cavs haters.

FGCHENG
04-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Look man, we're talking about one series. Not the Heat's "overall playoff performance". Last year really doesn't even matter anymore because that spurs team != this spurs team anymore. Lebron performed well in the finals but the rest of his team never showed. Yes I do think this Cavs team would show up and perform better than the Heat did against the spurs last year. Were the Heat a better overall team when performing at their peak? Maybe. I don't know. They sure as hell didn't show up for that series though. The bar is set extremely low. If you disagree that's fine. I'll gladly take 28.2 ppg, 7.8 reb, 4.0 ast, 2.0 stl, 57% fg, 52% 3pt, 79% FT from Lebron again too if that makes him "Kawhi's bitch". Those are good numbers. SMH at Lebron/Cavs haters.

Well that one series we're talking about is the NBA Finals, and that's the most important series of them all. We can talk about their "overall playoff performance" all we want, but there's a huge disparity between how well the Heat did in the Finals compared to how well they played against their fellow Eastern Conference competition in the playoffs. That's because the Eastern Conference is historically weak in Lebron's era. This year is a little different though because a new powerhouse team emerges in the Hawks, so I wouldn't look past them either. Look I know you're a Cavs fan, so I can't fault you for rooting for your team, but you should know that regular season numbers is a poor indicative of how a playoff series will turn out. Post-season history is a better measurement and this Cavs team has none.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 08:48 PM
so funny to watch kobetards literally arguing against their own points just to continue arguing against lebron. you scumbags are so precious.

Cliffs:
-LEBRON > KOBE

isp
04-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Well that one series we're talking about is the NBA Finals, and that's the most important series of them all. We can talk about their "overall playoff performance" all we want, but there's a huge disparity between how well the Heat did in the Finals compared to how well they played against their fellow Eastern Conference competition in the playoffs. That's because the Eastern Conference is historically weak in Lebron's era. This year is a little different though because a new powerhouse team emerges in the Hawks, so I wouldn't look past them either. Look I know you're a Cavs fan, so I can't fault you for rooting for your team, but you should know that regular season numbers is a poor indicative of how a playoff series will turn out. Post-season history is a better measurement and this Cavs team has none.

That seems fairly reasonable. I'm definitely an optimist when it comes to the Cavs. They have a lot to prove still.

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Not even sure why this turned into a Lebron thread.

A thread about the best defender in the league and potential GOAT defender turned into another kobe><Lebron thread.

SMDH.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 09:11 PM
Not even sure why this turned into a Lebron thread.

A thread about the best defender in the league and potential GOAT defender turned into another kobe><Lebron thread.

SMDH.

because Lebron > Kobe... and kobetards cant take it.

ITT Kobetards attack lebron because the player this thread is about "limited" him to 28/7/4/57%/52%/80%. Think about it.

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 09:13 PM
because Lebron > Kobe... and kobetards cant take it.

ITT Kobetards attack lebron because the player this thread is about "limited" him to 28/7/4/57%/52%/80%. Think about it.

but this thread isn't about lebron and kobe though. It's about kawhi.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 09:20 PM
but this thread isn't about lebron and kobe though. It's about kawhi.

in the mind of a kobetard, everything is about lebron (post #2).

in the mind of a bulls fan (kobetards of the east), everything is about lebron (post #3).

FGCHENG
04-06-2015, 09:37 PM
in the mind of a kobetard, everything is about lebron (post #2).

in the mind of a bulls fan (kobetards of the east), everything is about lebron (post #3).

Well Kawhi was made famous for basically owning Lebron and the Heat so of course his name will pop up.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Well Kawhi was made famous for basically owning Lebron

the desperation of a kobetard who will gladly drown with his sinking ship.

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 09:56 PM
The number of touches resulting in a shot is completely irrelevant. No one is denying Leonard is their best defender, so the idea that LeBron passes more often when he's covered by him is literally something any brain dead monkey could have told you.

If LeBron is being covered by the teams best defender, what does this mean? It means that guy is covering no one else, and the rest of SA are not that great at defense. Certainly not comparable to Leonard.

On top of that, you act like somehow the 19% that ends up in HISTORIC percentages is somehow good. Like oh it's okay because LeBron shot slightly less. Yeah except when he DID shoot he scored at a historic rate. It's like your willfully ignorant to what efficiency IS. If LeBron shot 100% in the finals, he could theoretically only shoot on something like 10% of his possessions against Kawhi and it wouldn't be because Kawhi was a phenomenal defender. Correlation does not equate to causation. In this context LeBrons insane efficiency would mean he doesn't actually NEED to shoot much vs Kawhi, because he's getting the point so unbelievably easy.

What part of 28 ppg are you not understanding? Imagine if LeBron was being hailed as a phenomenal defender and someone dropped 28 8 4 on them on 57% and 52%, can you even IMAGINE how badly eviscerated LeBron would be for that defense?

You claiming to have watched the series while I ... didn't? Is that your point here? You think I, the guy who you claim worships LeBron didn't watch the finals?

Lol you have no idea what you're even arguing.

For you to claim that limiting someone' shot attempts and touches is completely irrelevant is retarded even by your lofty standards. If you're shooting less, you're scoring less, if you're not getting the same amount of touches, you're not as effective. How are you not getting this?

You also keep bringing up his 28 points like that has anything to do with it, that was his overall average, not his average against Kawhi. Not every shot came against Leonard, take game 5 for example, Lebron scored 31 on 10-21, but only went 6-14 against Kawhi.
And you want to talk about HISTORIC percentages? Kawhi shot 65% and 57% from 3 when guarded by Lebron, now that's HISTORIC.

And lets not ignore the fact that Lebron had nearly as many turnovers as assists in that series 20-19.

Like I said before, anyone who watched that series and isn't a completely delusional fuktard knows that Kawhi gave him nightmares. There's a reason everyone was touting his defense and he was named FMVP.

Keep crying though, I'm sure it will somehow erase history and change the facts.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 09:56 PM
it's expected. it was just a matter of time till he gets healthy. Did you not see the finals last year? Lebron was trembling going up against that defense.

would kill to have him on Warriors. Would be by far the best defense in history.

slinginmango miss these 2 posts?

OP is about Leonard, first 2 posts are a laker/warrior/kobe fan and the 2nd is a bulls fan, BOTH talking about LeBron lol

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Lol you have no idea what you're even arguing.

For you to claim that limiting someone' shot attempts and touches is completely irrelevant is retarded even by your lofty standards. If you're shooting less, you're scoring less, if you're not getting the same amount of touches, you're not as effective. How are you not getting this?

You also keep bringing up his 28 points like that has anything to do with it, that was his overall average, not his average against Kawhi. Not every shot came against Leonard, take game 5 for example, Lebron scored 31 on 10-21, but only went 6-14 against Kawhi.
And you want to talk about HISTORIC percentages? Kawhi shot 65% and 57% from 3 when guarded by Lebron, now that's HISTORIC.

And lets not ignore the fact that Lebron had nearly as many turnovers as assists in that series 20-19.

Like I said before, anyone who watched that series and isn't a completely delusional fuktard knows that Kawhi gave him nightmares. There's a reason everyone was touting his defense and he was named FMVP.

Keep crying though, I'm sure it will somehow erase history and change the facts.

Want to talk about number of points scored instead of efficiency.

Discusses efficiency and not points scored when it's about Kawhi

You literally have no idea what you're talking about dude. "If you're shooting less you're scoring less". Do you literally have no idea why this is wrong to say?

If you are scoring more efficiently, then you are scoring the same or more ON LESS SHOTS. You are mind blowingly stupid lol

Yungbreezy been failing math since WAYYYYYY back.

Direct quote

If you're shooting less, you're scoring less

Player A takes 10 shots
Player B takes 12 shots

By yungbreezy's logic, player B scored more points, even though he has no idea that player A when 9-10 for 18 points and player B when 1-12 for 2 points.

Yungbreezy logic extraordinaire

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Want to talk about number of points scored instead of efficiency.

Discusses efficiency and not points scored when it's about Kawhi

You literally have no idea what you're talking about dude. "If you're shooting less you're scoring less". Do you literally have no idea why this is wrong to say?

If you are scoring more efficiently, then you are scoring the same or more ON LESS SHOTS. You are mind blowingly stupid lol

Theheadliner been failing math since WAYYYYYY back.

You're beyond stupid. With each post it's becoming more apparent that you have a severe mental disorder.

Lebron shot 57% for the series, not just against Kawhi. You're acting like he was shooting 40% and then it jumped to 57% against Kawhi. So yes, if he was limiting his touches and his FGA he was scoring less and was less effective.

Do you understand now or would you like me to draw you a picture?

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 10:05 PM
You're beyond stupid. With each post it's becoming more apparent that you have a severe mental disorder.

Lebron shot 57% for the series, not just against Kawhi. You're acting like he was shooting 40% and then it jumped to 57% against Kawhi. So yes, if he was limiting his touches and his FGA he was scoring less.

Do you understand now or would you like me to draw you a picture?

Dude, you literally said this sentence.

You're done.

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Dude, you literally said this sentence.

You're done.

This is what defeat looks like.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 10:08 PM
This is what defeat looks like.

No, this is.

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 10:10 PM
No, this is.

You're just pointing out your own stupidity and the fact you couldn't understand that within the context of what was being discussed.

RIP.

sdballer5588
04-06-2015, 10:11 PM
You're just pointing out your own stupidity and the fact you couldn't understand that within the context of what was being discussed.

RIP.

Implying what you said made sense in any way lol

WileyKat
04-06-2015, 10:16 PM
found him

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f1f504f32dd0f453afc509c758973c26/tumblr_n2yurqW7rq1qb3b0to1_500.jpg

speedyclaxton
04-06-2015, 10:17 PM
impressive

wtf...delete this **** please.

THEHEADLIN3R
04-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Implying what you said made sense in any way lol

You're either trolling or retarded. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Daewoo_Lanos
04-06-2015, 10:19 PM
In Daewoos head it's always about trying to prove Lebron is better than Kobe.

no no no. you have it reversed.

In kobetards head it's always about DISPROVING that Lebron is better than Kobe, because the official narrative now and forever is that Lebron is CLEARLY better than Kobe ever was.

StrapNScrap21
04-06-2015, 10:22 PM

http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dead.png

Mentiroso.

http://www.*******.com/attachments/belicamby-gif.5482/?d=1422132859

go take your relationship problems to cactianmingle.com