PDA

View Full Version : 1st Time Cutting Help

ayetj727
03-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Hey this is my first post and I've done research but couldn't find what i was looking for so sadly I was left with no other option than to make new thread, sorry :/

Anyways let's get to it, I'm 14, I weigh 155 pounds, I'm 6'0" tall and I've just recently started my first cut ever, I was always used to being the fat kid but I've leaned out and lost of 35 pounds (as well as my man breasts) over the past year and a half and fell in love with weight lifting and bodybuilding in general, if i had to give an estimate i would say I'm around 11%-12% BF (I can only see a 4 pack when i flex) and I'm trying to get down to around 7-8% for beach season ;)
Anyway my nutrition and workouts are as follows :

600 calorie defecit
2070 calories consumed/day
205g protein/day
101g carbs/day
95g fat/day
6 weight training sessions/week (3 day split : chest & tris and front & lateral delts, back and bis and rear delts, legs)
3 sessions of HIIT cardio/week with a total of 350 kcals burned per session
Carb up 1 day every 9 days with stats as follows (155g protein, 403g carbs, 50g fat)
Projected weekly fat loss : 1.5 lbs/week

I was wondering about my daily carbohydrate intake as well as if my plan looks good enough for a mini cut of about 7-8 weeks before I bulk? I'm very serious about bodybuilding even though I'm young
Also I've read very conflicting statements as to whether I need an extremely low carb diet to put myself in a state of ketosis to optimize fat burning vs just dropping my carbs to around 100 or so grams? I'm wondering which would be optimal to maintain my workout intensity all week long. I eat 15% of my daily carbs upon waking, 35% of my carbs pre workout and the last 50% PWO, I eat 5 times a day every 2-3 hours and the 2 meals I bring to school in tupperware consist of lean meats with about a cup of broccoli in each tupperware. Also I get all my fats from healthy sources like olive oil, coconut oil, lean meats, all natural peanut butter, 1% milk, and part-skim white cheeses like mozzarella
I've read to up fat intake to extremely high levels while maintaining a deficit and to cut carbs drastically as well but I've also read to keep fats at around 0.5g/lb of body weight and I'm very confused. Sorry for rambling but any help/advice would be appreciated thanks in advance :)

KingTasty
03-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Anyways let's get to it, I'm 14, I weigh 155 pounds, I'm 6'0" tall and I've just recently started my first cut ever

''I'm 14, I weigh 155 pounds, I'm 6'0" tall'' and ''cut '' does not belong in the same sentence. Stop! You should not cut when you are 14 years old, let alone 155 pounds, 6'0" tall.

Please close this thread, this is insane...

CanadianEmpire
03-24-2015, 06:30 PM
Let your body finish growing before you start a cut or a bulk. Just eat when you're hungry, train regularly but not insanely and enjoy life. Let puberty and your hormones finish changing your body before you restrict calories...