PDA

View Full Version : 1 diet soda a day hurt?

azakdan2682
03-18-2015, 06:41 PM
Just for anything...weight gain, make gut bigger, teeth etc. I been starting to drink about one day for the last 6 months. I havnt noticed anything really but I am starting to think I should quit just because of maybe something in the future. I am a little addicted though.

tara19
03-18-2015, 07:18 PM
Other than teeth from carbonation, I don't see much wrong with it.
I would maybe cut back to one every other day?

Rooskie93
03-19-2015, 12:51 AM
Just for anything...weight gain, make gut bigger, teeth etc. I been starting to drink about one day for the last 6 months. I havnt noticed anything really but I am starting to think I should quit just because of maybe something in the future. I am a little addicted though.

I've gone weeks without any soda to try and see if it did anything and it didn't but I only really drink pepsi max or coke zero so they have no calories, 25 coke zeros = 1 gram of salt im pretty sure which is literally nothing, I drink about 5-6 coke zero cans a day and lose around 1-2 kilos a week it keeps me sane as I enjoy my soda.

amw9490
03-19-2015, 01:37 AM
Half a can is okay. Any more than that and you'll instantly become obese.

kamsandhu44
03-19-2015, 01:43 AM
Half a can is okay. Any more than that and you'll instantly become obese.

LOLOLOL!!

I started drinking 500ml pepsi max, noticed 0 difference.

If you like it, then just do it.

luchinii
03-19-2015, 01:46 AM
I need diet coke to help on a cut, drinking water all day is too boring and drives me cray

Tyrantax
03-19-2015, 01:59 AM
It's called Diet/Light for a reason. You won't gain fat from it, but it can eventually fuk with your hunger hormones (not 100% sure).
Teeth can be irritated from the carbonation, but it doesn't have sugar so that's good.

n0useforaname
03-19-2015, 04:50 AM
Also keep in mind that soda can cause heartburn/GERD issues, and some people actually become reliant on them.. as in if you quit, you get crazy caffeine headaches/etc..

Edman316
03-19-2015, 04:54 AM
Also keep in mind that soda can cause heartburn/GERD issues, and some people actually become reliant on them.. as in if you quit, you get crazy caffeine headaches/etc..

There isn't much caffeine in most brands of soda compared to coffee or tea. Many soda brands have zero caffeine.

Akbar2k7
03-19-2015, 05:03 AM

This im cutting back on the diet soda drank like a litre of it yesterday, and i got cray heartburn.