PDA

View Full Version : Serge Ibaka to have procedure (knee)

MrAWatts
03-16-2015, 11:00 AM
Apparently they are sending him to have a procedure done in hopes of being ready for the post season.

The Thunder haven't been able to catch a break at all this season.

sdballer5588
03-16-2015, 11:01 AM
Kind of like you ever since you were born.

jross2021
03-16-2015, 11:07 AM

You're not allowed to insult anyone after you ignored me threads directed at you. I'll bump them right now, I'll be waiting.

Back on topic. I think this season is a lost cause now. I was hoping KD would be back and healthy for playoffs, but now I have to hope for KD and Ibaka. Week 2 I said they should tank and get a top pick to play alongside those 3, now it's looking like they should have.

03-16-2015, 11:16 AM
You're not allowed to insult anyone after you ignored me threads directed at you. I'll bump them right now, I'll be waiting.

Back on topic. I think this season is a lost cause now. I was hoping KD would be back and healthy for playoffs, but now I have to hope for KD and Ibaka. Week 2 I said they should tank and get a top pick to play alongside those 3, now it's looking like they should have.

Why did you delete the thread for BDD? I was happy he was getting some love on the sports misc.

jross2021
03-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Why did you delete the thread for BDD? I was happy he was getting some love on the sports misc.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166742961

MrAWatts
03-16-2015, 11:20 AM

I haven't been able to catch a break since I was born..? Errrr, strong insult m8.

Well if KD is back within the next week I still think it's looking good but only because of Enes Kanter being such a still for us. He's shaping up to be a 20-10 guy right away and Adams provides defense. That will at least get us to the post season. I interpreted their announcement as them expecting Ibaka to be ready by the time post season comes since it's a clean out procedure, nothing torn or anything

sdballer5588
03-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Manlets never learn.

03-16-2015, 12:03 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166742961

Ah, i couldn't find it

If anyone wants to take Avi Lee off our hands you're more than welcome