PDA

View Full Version : Worried about Whiteside

BatteryBro42
03-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Trying to be unbiased BatteryBro42 checking in...

I love Whiteside's talent, I think his potential is limitless, that being said he has obvious issues. Several times this year he has come close to losing it on the court, and it's happened twice in the last week

Teams know this, and they will only try to bait him moving forward. I am worried about him, his mental state, and ability to handle the way opposing teams come at him..This is a new development, and I will now withdraw my earlier high praises of him, until I see him handle this stuff better.

This was how I felt watching that hit tonight

http://youtu.be/QiZNSzWIaLo

ctownballer04
03-09-2015, 09:02 PM
Dude your analysis fuking sucks.

Hardcore_D00d
03-09-2015, 09:22 PM
he'd fit right in with the players back in the day talk chit and playing physical. dude was born too late.

sknot1454
03-09-2015, 09:55 PM
I brought this up after the Dragic trade and you called me an idiot for questioning Whiteside's longevity in this league. I told you I saw this stuff watching him play at Marshall. That school recruits nothing but troubled kids. Kane is another example.

Blow a goat, phaggot. You're stuck on the Whiteside train.

Hightower8
03-09-2015, 10:05 PM
he'd fit right in with the players back in the day talk chit and playing physical. dude was born too late.

Being physical is different to laying cheapshots from behind.

He's a pussy phaggot.

BrawnySwoleman
03-09-2015, 11:16 PM
I saw an article titled "Dwyane Wade rips Heat teammate Hassan Whiteside for dirty blindside hit" and I couldn't stop laughing. He's absolutely right, but that's like Corey Brewer telling someone they need to hit the weight room, or Austin Rivers accusing someone of nepotism.

cashinout
03-09-2015, 11:18 PM
he's clearly racist too

Hightower8
03-09-2015, 11:34 PM
I saw an article titled "Dwyane Wade rips Heat teammate Hassan Whiteside for dirty blindside hit" and I couldn't stop laughing. He's absolutely right, but that's like Corey Brewer telling someone they need to hit the weight room, or Austin Rivers accusing someone of nepotism.

Lol. Thought exactly this.

Whiteside got that GOAT mentor in Wade. Notsrs.

IsLifeRealLife
03-10-2015, 12:09 AM
He reminds me of Bynum.

inb4 Whiteside gets the max and then starts trolling.

BrawnySwoleman
03-10-2015, 12:19 AM
He reminds me of Bynum.

inb4 Whiteside gets the max and then starts trolling.jRqfzDsx3lA

Vitamin0
03-10-2015, 04:34 AM
Weren't you just saying he was the best center in the NBA?

jross2021
03-10-2015, 04:36 AM
jRqfzDsx3lA

It was wide open. If he hit that everyone would have said "Bynum da GOAT"

danisdad
03-10-2015, 06:12 AM
some guys just dont wana play. the season is a grind. if he had legit anger issues he would have tried that cheap shot stuff to demarcus cousins when he was in town. lol

Trapstar4.4
03-10-2015, 07:05 AM
he needs to figure out how to play dirty. you cant blatantly charge a player and lay him out with his back turned.

but he will definitely be a target moving forward. it's one thing to be a tough player, but another to show that you you get pissed off and lose it.

you can take the court with a chip on your shoulder/attitude and push people around. but dont let people make you lose your sht so easily.

BullBoy8
03-10-2015, 07:12 AM
I brought this up after the Dragic trade and you called me an idiot for questioning Whiteside's longevity in this league. I told you I saw this stuff watching him play at Marshall. That school recruits nothing but troubled kids. Kane is another example.

Team: WVU

This post isn't biased at all. Isnt WVU known for taking guys that cant really make it academically to the bigger schools, out of high school? I know you will say no, but that is because you are a fan of them, but the answer is yes.

BatteryBro42
03-10-2015, 07:16 AM

You never made a point about this, so stop acting like you did. All the naysayers including yourself were talent based, and that clearly isn't the case.

Hoping Pat Riley, Haslem, and ZO can handle this issue. If Whiteside can't make it Miami, he won't make it anywhere

BatteryBro42
03-10-2015, 07:20 AM

This...Whiteside is a true throwback Center, but sadly you can't do what he did last night in today's league. It wasn't talked about but last week he almost decapitated Marcin Gortat.

sknot1454
03-10-2015, 07:22 AM
Isnt WVU known for taking guys that cant really make it academically to the bigger schools, out of high school? I know you will say no, but that is because you are a fan of them, but the answer is yes.

Do you mean WVU takes partial qualifiers? No, no they don't. All kids must have the minimum NCAA GPA requirements like any other school.

Will WVU take a kid who doesn't have the scores to get into schools like Duke, Michigan, Stanford, etc? Sure will.

And even if WVU were those things you mentioned, it doesn't make what I said about Marshall any less true.

Your constant dick riding of me is getting old. Sorry I don't like your team. Boo hoo.

BatteryBro42
03-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Weren't you just saying he was the best center in the NBA?

Talent wise I think he is. However this needs to get under control. Until I see that he has, I would say my original opinion was wrong. I don't like what I'm seeing from him at all in terms of effort, and overall mentality the last week or so. Really been a big let down for me. When you see something you didn't see before, you have the luxery to change your mind, and this changes mine or at least puts pause to the notion that he can dominate the center position.

sknot1454
03-10-2015, 07:30 AM
You never made a point about this, so stop acting like you did. All the naysayers including yourself were talent based, and that clearly isn't the case.

Hoping Pat Riley, Haslem, and ZO can handle this issue. If Whiteside can't make it Miami, he won't make it anywhere

Actually, my exact words were that you couldn't bank on him being a future superstar. I never said he didn't have the talent. There's a reason a seven footer as athletic as he is ended up playing in China's 2nd best basketball league and it wasn't because of talent.

Try again.