PDA

View Full Version : Lol at the AFCE

WhoWasFeel
03-08-2015, 12:46 PM
And the AFC East completes its master project to stop the 2007 Patriots. Too bad the Patriots are now built around a quick passing game and interior pressure is no longer the kryptonite it once was.

Lunatic
03-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Your analysis is terrible.

GrecoRoman
03-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Only he's completely right, lol @ this old blueprint being used. The back 7 is far more important in slowing down NE than the front 4/5. In reality New England can beat you in so many ways that there is no blueprint. The amount of money being spent down in Miami and the capital used in Buffalo and on the Jets is very steep and while its a great way to build a team, I feel as if too much has been put into them.

Lunatic
03-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Only he's completely right, lol @ this old blueprint being used. The back 7 is far more important in slowing down NE than the front 4/5. In reality New England can beat you in so many ways that there is no blueprint. The amount of money being spent down in Miami and the capital used in Buffalo and on the Jets is very steep and while its a great way to build a team, I feel as if too much has been put into them.Patsnation
Super Bowl XLIX Champions
$Money Team$

GrecoRoman
03-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Patsnation
Super Bowl XLIX Champions
$Money Team$

-makes fun of other posters analysis
-has never analyzed a damn thing on the sports misc ever

idz21
03-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Only he's completely right, lol @ this old blueprint being used. The back 7 is far more important in slowing down NE than the front 4/5. In reality New England can beat you in so many ways that there is no blueprint. The amount of money being spent down in Miami and the capital used in Buffalo and on the Jets is very steep and while its a great way to build a team, I feel as if too much has been put into them.

Apparently you didn't watch Miami completely destroy NE in week 1, with front 4 pressure. Getting to the QB is the most important facet of any defense.

AreolaBorealis
03-08-2015, 02:37 PM
You could stack the line with 3 suh's but it does not matter when you've got Brady throwing those quick daggers to edelman, gronk, dola and soon Hartline

GrecoRoman
03-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Apparently you didn't watch Miami completely destroy NE in week 1, with front 4 pressure. Getting to the QB is the most important facet of any defense.

week 1? LMFAO, some people just dont get it man. You want to take a look at the week 1 starting offensive line then take a look at the one that started the SB and get back to me.

sauced92
03-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Suh
Richardson
Wake
Wilkerson
Williams x2
Dareus

Good night sweet Brady

WhoWasFeel
03-08-2015, 02:43 PM

Look at the 2007 SB. If Potato McDaniels calls short quick passes that game, Brady does not get murdered. Hell on the scoring drive in the 4th quarter, there were a bunch of short passes that worked. Even though some plays the O line was so bad it didn't matter. Like the 1st offensive play for them that game.

cor030
03-08-2015, 02:47 PM
LOL at Patriots fans thinking they're impervious against a dominant front 7.

And I love the Patriots.

edit - actually no. I do religiously worship King Brady, tho.

WhoWasFeel
03-08-2015, 02:48 PM

And I love the Patriots.

This year they destroyed them for the most part post Chiefs game.

Twerk4it
03-08-2015, 02:48 PM

Are you ****ing retarded? Why the hell would you bring up week 1 when throughout the rest of the season Pats demolished teams with stout D-lines including Miami when they played again? At times D-lines didn't even try bringing pressure because the passes were coming out so quick.

I love how Patriots haters shamelessly grasp at straws, brb put up a million points/yards passing against Bills, Jets, Denver, Dolphins, Ravens, Lions the second time and your response is - "b-but week 1"

Twerk4it
03-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Suh
Richardson
Wake
Wilkerson
Williams x2
Dareus

Good night sweet Brady

they faced this last season, and the result

http://i.imgur.com/XHcHIKa.png

Lunatic
03-08-2015, 02:50 PM
-makes fun of other posters analysis
-has never analyzed a damn thing on the sports misc ever$Money Team$

Look at the 2007 SB. If Potato McDaniels calls short quick passes that game, Brady does not get murdered. Hell on the scoring drive in the 4th quarter, there were a bunch of short passes that worked. Even though some plays the O line was so bad it didn't matter. Like the 1st offensive play for them that game.That was a long time ago. No telling what would've happened because it didn't happen.

cor030
03-08-2015, 02:52 PM
This year they destroyed them for the most part post Chiefs game.

Maybe because the Patriots have the best QB/coaching/game planning in the NFL? Maybe those teams had an off-day?

We've all seen how rustled Brady gets when guys are in his face near instantly. It happens to every quarterback. Not saying Miami/Buffalo suddenly jumps NE, because that's just absurd, but to say you aren't worried about a team with a good front 7 (line >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> secondary by a long shot) is potato.

Twerk4it
03-08-2015, 02:55 PM

And I love the Patriots.

edit - actually no. I do religiously worship King Brady, tho.

It matters but I'm only worried if the Pats O-line takes a step back/injuries, otherwise we literally just had a season where Pats faced several top 10 defenses/D-lines and Brady devoured them; including 2 postseason comeback records purely from passing against Ravens/Seattle

Vitamin0
03-08-2015, 03:12 PM
You Patriots fans keep exposing yourself as the biggest retards on this forum (srs). The Giants' 2007 and 2011 defensive lines absolutely destroyed the Patriots.

Vitamin0
03-08-2015, 03:15 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/justin-tuck-tom-brady-sack.jpg

StrapNScrap21
03-08-2015, 05:00 PM
week 1? LMFAO, some people just dont get it man. You want to take a look at the week 1 starting offensive line then take a look at the one that started the SB and get back to me.

when will people learn that the first 4-6 weeks of the NFL season is essentially extended preseason? That's how teams like the Patriots go from giving up 33 to a team during week 1 to shutting them out for an entire half 3 months later.

GrecoRoman
03-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Maybe because the Patriots have the best QB/coaching/game planning in the NFL? Maybe those teams had an off-day?

We've all seen how rustled Brady gets when guys are in his face near instantly. It happens to every quarterback. Not saying Miami/Buffalo suddenly jumps NE, because that's just absurd, but to say you aren't worried about a team with a good front 7 (line >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> secondary by a long shot) is potato.

Im not worried about a team with a good front 7 at all. A good front 7 won't win championships, a good team will. With the amount of money being poured into these teams front 4/5's, they won't be able to build a good enough team to take over the division. I also want to point out that you were the first one to mention front 7 ITT. Everybody else is speaking of defensive lines and you went and included inside linebackers into the equation. The fastest, most modern, inside lb not on the Pats just got traded out of the division and the Dolphins are in the midst of cutting half their signings from 2 years ago to make room for suh. Inside LB play is just as important playing the 2014- Patriots as defensive line play.

You Patriots fans keep exposing yourself as the biggest retards on this forum (srs). The Giants' 2007 and 2011 defensive lines absolutely destroyed the Patriots.
This isn't the 2007 or 2011 Patriots you ****ing idiot.

when will people learn that the first 4-6 weeks of the NFL season is essentially extended preseason? That's how teams like the Patriots go from giving up 33 to a team during week 1 to shutting them out for an entire half 3 months later.

yep, the best coaches preach playing the best ball going into November. Just got to lol at these poverty fans of poverty franchises celebrating week 1 wins.

cor030
03-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Well grecco have you considered the fact that other teams don't have the ****ing goat qb/coach?

It's easy to make fun of other teams for "overspending" when you've had the two most important pieces to a team for over a ****ing decade.

Just because the Pats can get by without handing out megadeals doesn't mean all teams can. Hate seeing people throw around "why don't poverty teams follow the pats blueprint it's a proven formula".

BRB drafting the goat in the 6th round
Ezpz

sdballer5588
03-08-2015, 05:27 PM
lol @ non pats fans with no clue how this impacts the pats.

Great pickup for Miami overall. Not really swinging anything in Mia vs NE though.

GrecoRoman
03-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Well grecco have you considered the fact that other teams don't have the ****ing goat qb/coach?

It's easy to make fun of other teams for "overspending" when you've had the two most important pieces to a team for over a ****ing decade.

Just because the Pats can get by without handing out megadeals doesn't mean all teams can. Hate seeing people throw around "why don't poverty teams follow the pats blueprint it's a proven formula".

BRB drafting the goat in the 6th round
Ezpz

Is Seattle handing out mega contracts? Do the Ravens (in b4 Flacco lulz) or Packers do it? How about the Giants or Steelers? Good franchises and GM's simply don't make these types of moves because they handcuff you long term and inhibit your ability to build in other areas. It's not about following a blue print or anything like that, it's simply about making sound long term decisions and that involves bargain hunting instead of throwing cash at your problems and hoping they go away. Who was the last team to win a SB that handed out a gigantic contract to one non QB in the recent previous years? These Albert Hanesworth, Mario Williams, (insert good but not worth the money he received player here) far more often than not don't work out for the success of the team.

cor030
03-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Is Seattle handing out mega contracts? Do the Ravens (in b4 Flacco lulz) or Packers do it? How about the Giants or Steelers? Good franchises and GM's simply don't make these types of moves because they handcuff you long term and inhibit your ability to build in other areas. It's not about following a blue print or anything like that, it's simply about making sound long term decisions and that involves bargain hunting instead of throwing cash at your problems and hoping they go away. Who was the last team to win a SB that handed out a gigantic contract to one non QB in the recent previous years? These Albert Hanesworth, Mario Williams, (insert good but not worth the money he received player here) far more often than not don't work out for the success of the team.

every team you listed won with insanely good defenses. these teams also all happen to have respectable (Flacco/Wilson) / great (Roethlisberger, and to a lesser extent Eli) QB's that allow them to "bargain hunt" in other areas.. and for each of those teams, excluding Seattle (until Wilson is off his rookie deal), all of them are forced to go cheap in FA because the QB's are on $100m deals.

it's definitely not smart to throw out megadeals, but some teams just have SH*T luck with quarterbacks and HAVE to until they hit on one.

I just don't see Suh as a Haynesworth. he is a total scumbag, but the guy is on a tier of his own compared to other interior linemen (IMO the most important position on defense). he's not going to quit after getting paid. Miami just got the best DL not named Watt. If Miami had drafted Suh and they re-signed him to this deal, no one would be saying sh*t because "just spending money to retain talent".

some FA's you just know will bust. this will not be one of them and I think Miami is significantly improved with it.

bigcc
03-09-2015, 12:09 PM

percy harvin ring a bell?

impactplayer616
03-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Suh
Richardson
Wake
Wilkerson
Williams x2
Dareus

Good night sweet Brady

We might split the series, no way in **** we dont still win the division. Bills/Phins are still a whole other year away. Brady will have to decline in order for those teams to rise.

GrecoRoman
03-09-2015, 01:23 PM
percy harvin ring a bell?

Disgusting contract but they got out of it didn't they? More of an anomaly than the rule for Seattle wouldnt you say? Harvin was also never a "highest paid player ever" at his position like Suh. Actually Suh is the highest paid defensive player ever lmfaoo

GrecoRoman
03-09-2015, 01:36 PM
every team you listed won with insanely good defenses. these teams also all happen to have respectable (Flacco/Wilson) / great (Roethlisberger, and to a lesser extent Eli) QB's that allow them to "bargain hunt" in other areas.. and for each of those teams, excluding Seattle (until Wilson is off his rookie deal), all of them are forced to go cheap in FA because the QB's are on $100m deals.

it's definitely not smart to throw out megadeals, but some teams just have SH*T luck with quarterbacks and HAVE to until they hit on one.

I just don't see Suh as a Haynesworth. he is a total scumbag, but the guy is on a tier of his own compared to other interior linemen (IMO the most important position on defense). he's not going to quit after getting paid. Miami just got the best DL not named Watt. If Miami had drafted Suh and they re-signed him to this deal, no one would be saying sh*t because "just spending money to retain talent".

some FA's you just know will bust. this will not be one of them and I think Miami is significantly improved with it.

Having "**** luck" (which btw doesn't exist) in evaluating a certain position isn't an excuse to throw money around like Miami is doing. Look what happened to their 2013 FA class. I never said Suh was Haynesworth as a player but ratger the money being payed out in the deal as opposed to the impact he will have in the W/L column. I also don't see how Miami is much improved at all because their defensive line was solid last year. Sorry but the money paid out to Suh is the type of money you pay a player to take you to the AFC championship game from not making the playoffs in the first place. Miami is still a wildcard team at best.

Edit: with Miami being an 8-8 team last year and the moves they've made this year what would you say this "significantly improved" dolphins team ends up next year?

Negatron617
03-09-2015, 01:46 PM
lmao at dude who mentioned week 1

GooBaaa
03-09-2015, 01:57 PM
Are phin fans really claiming the title already cause of suh? Fking lol the patriots will be winning the division for the next 2-3 years

As a bills fan I would rather they win the division over the dolphins and jets lmao