PDA

View Full Version : official super 15 rugby (aus, sa, new zealand and rugby brahs gtfih)

blackmagicmike
03-08-2015, 05:52 AM
living in sa im banking on the bulls to do well, stormers are always there but theres always something that stops them. Brumbies and chiefs look strong. Aussie, sa, new zealand and any rugby lovers lets make this thread legendary.

Vitamin0
03-08-2015, 05:57 AM
I've been following the Six Nations tournament. How does that talent compare to this?

heynah
03-08-2015, 06:03 AM
Bulls will be shown up for their lack of a plan B in the latter rounds.

srom12
03-08-2015, 06:06 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibhFCUNni9F0gO.gif

bigdownunder
03-08-2015, 07:41 AM
It's all about the World Cup this year.

blackmagicmike
03-08-2015, 09:51 AM
I've been following the Six Nations tournament. How does that talent compare to this?

best rugby teams are the from the three nations in the title. super rugby is the premier rugby competition in the world

blackmagicmike
03-08-2015, 09:56 AM
It's all about the World Cup this year.

new zealand are favourites as with every tournament they play. hoping the springboks can do what they did last year at ellis park . australia seems to be going through a difficult time but with the waratahs winning the super rugby last year it coild indicate something. im banking on ireland to do well, playing really well in the six nation atm also surprise the ausssie and springboks at the november tours. france also show up in the big tournaments so I would watch for them

blackmagicmike
03-08-2015, 10:00 AM
Bulls will be shown up for their lack of a plan B in the latter rounds.

im hoping for them to win but I see chiefs, brumbies and maybe hurricanes. savea is playing like a beast