PDA

View Full Version : Obama: "We're the slaves who built the White House"

Venom08
03-07-2015, 06:44 PM
You fkin wot m8? NONE and I mean NONE, of Obama's ancestors came from slavery backgrounds. fkin POS agitator, commie America hater makes my blood boil.
btw, I fkin hate his voice in videos such as this. And now he's destroyed America by bringing in 30 million illegals from central America.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-we-re-slaves-who-built-white-house_879207.html
SGA99oFpeQU

kusok
03-07-2015, 06:48 PM
You didn't build that.

michiganiron19
03-07-2015, 06:54 PM
You didn't build that.

Was just about to post this, lol

NateTheGood
03-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Obama: "We're the party who enslaved you"

sawoobley
03-07-2015, 08:46 PM
We all the slaves now. Thanks Obama.

Dave22reborn
03-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Maybe he should read a history book.

The main residence, as well as foundations of the house, were built largely by enslaved and free African-American laborers, as well as employed Europeans.[14] Much of the other work on the house was performed by immigrants, many not yet with citizenship. The sandstone walls were erected by Scottish immigrants, employed by Hoban,[15] as were the high-relief rose and garland decorations above the north entrance and the "fish scale" pattern beneath the pediments of the window hoods.

Also, his father was from Kenya.

ZzBrahh
03-07-2015, 09:07 PM
You didn't build that.

what he ment to say was "whitey didnt build that"

IronRooster2
03-07-2015, 09:16 PM
NONE and I mean NONE, of Obama's ancestors came from slavery backgrounds.

This is false. Completely false and only someone who doesn't understand how making babies works or basic math or google would think this.

Making a baby requires two (2) humans. Which require two humans. Which in turn require two humans. In perfect situations where you don't bone your sister or your sexy large breasted cousin (seriously why do they have to be so big god damn it) for multiple generations, the number of people who sired you is 2^Generations plus the ones to come after them. Just 8 steps back we're talking about 256 + 128 + 64 + 32 + 16 + 8 + 4 + 2 people. Most people's ancestors have been almost everything. Even as a white person, it's hard not having a relative who was a slave. Not when the country he's living in is the USA.

michiganiron19
03-07-2015, 09:19 PM
This is false. Completely false and only someone who doesn't understand how making babies works or basic math or google would think this.

Making a baby requires two (2) humans. Which require two humans. Which in turn require two humans. In perfect situations where you don't bone your sister or your sexy large breasted cousin (seriously why do they have to be so big god damn it) for multiple generations, the number of people who sired you is 2^Generations plus the ones to come after them. Just 8 steps back we're talking about 256 + 128 + 64 + 32 + 16 + 8 + 4 + 2 people. Most people's ancestors have been almost everything. Even as a white person, it's hard not having a relative who was a slave. Not when the country he's living in is the USA.

Did Kenyans or white Kansas suburbanites build the White House?

kusok
03-08-2015, 06:51 PM
Help me out here. Obama also said "we are Soviet Defectors" etc. Surely we all understand he was referring to America in general and not to his personal background. Are we playing dumb here? Can someone clarify?

TradingPlaces2
03-08-2015, 09:04 PM
He's a fukkin lying scumbag, Ron Paul was the last hope for this country.

Mulyark
03-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Obama is only a slave to the kunt he sees every morning in the mirror.

IzVenomous
03-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Phuck that kunt bro. Brb moving to Canada

mTOR
03-09-2015, 01:06 AM
http://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/journal-pone-0052970-g001.png

Journey into the conservative brain:

Originally posted by an overactive amygdala:

[-- snip --]

For we were born of change. We broke the old aristocracies, declaring ourselves entitled not by bloodline, but endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights. We secure our rights and responsibilities through a system of self-government, of and by and for the people. That’s why we argue and fight with so much passion and conviction, because we know our efforts matter. We know America is what we make of it.

We are Lewis and Clark and Sacajawea – pioneers who braved the unfamiliar, followed by a stampede of farmers and miners, entrepreneurs and hucksters. That’s our spirit.

We are Sojourner Truth and Fannie Lou Hamer, women who could do as much as any man and then some; and we’re Susan B. Anthony, who shook the system until the law reflected that truth. That’s our character.

We’re the immigrants who stowed away on ships to reach these shores, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free – Holocaust survivors, Soviet defectors, the Lost Boys of Sudan.

We are the hopeful strivers who cross the Rio Grande because they want their kids to know a better life. That’s how we came to be.

We’re the slaves who built the White House
[-- snip --]

http://time.com/3736357/barack-obama-selma-speech-transcript/

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072011/1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif

Of the media outlets that covered the speech, only breitbart, infowars, theweeklystandard, and Fox News radio (ie, the front line of the conservative outrage machine) headlined it in the most race-bait way possible.

Detach from conservative media. It's killing your brain cells.

TheFornicator1
03-09-2015, 02:18 AM

At least link an article related to the study, next time.

Your image and comments below alone are misleading without information on the study beyond that image. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130213173131.htm

mTOR
03-09-2015, 02:30 AM
^Perhaps. Uncited infographs and figures randomly and Tekkendo-esquely vomited onto forums are a peeve of mine as well. But I wasn't attempting a thread hijack so I didn't bother... particularly given that I've discussed the anatomical and neurophysiological differences between liberals and conservatives with extensive citations elsewhere ad nauseam (including as it relates to various performance measures of intelligence, eg http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164642061&p=1303757201&viewfull=1#post1303757201 and http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165339641&p=1318411261&viewfull=1#post1318411261 )

ArmUndKrank
03-09-2015, 02:37 AM
that whole speech is so cringe. sounds like a pretentious teenager wrote it.

mTOR
03-09-2015, 02:39 AM
. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130213173131.htm

Also, that's not the study -- this is: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0052970 . Be wary of science journalism, although in this instance it seems they accurately portray what's in that article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_political_orientation gives a broad overview of the field

TheFornicator1
03-09-2015, 02:48 AM
Also, that's not the study -- this is: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0052970 . Be wary of science journalism, although in this instance it seems they accurately portray what's in that article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_political_orientation gives a broad overview of the field

I know brah. I said:

At least link an article related to the study, next time.

I doubt anybody here is going to pour over an entire study. There's a reason most of us ask for cliffs, lol.

Anyway I don't particularly care too much about the cognitive processes of republicans and democrats, TBQH. Any difference between the two is more than likely negligible considering the vast majority of people are borderline retarded anyway (obvious exaggeration, but you get the point).

mTOR
03-09-2015, 02:57 AM
I doubt anybody here is going to pour over an entire study.

Judging by the responses ITT -- which, IMHO, are fairly representative of R&P's inability to read a linked article or watch a 2 min video to get beyond the headline -- this statement would already be in contention for understatement of the year.

(On that note, there's probably a valid question there with regards to the futility of even citing images as per your original concern.. Ha, but I digress..)

Tha big kahoona
03-09-2015, 03:08 AM
Uncited infographs and figures randomly and Tekkendo-esquely vomited onto forums

heh

STLbuilder
03-09-2015, 05:40 AM
he is listing many groups of americans not just the "slaves who built America"

For example,

"We are the spirits of Lewis and Clark
We are the fire fighters that sacrificed on 9/11"

ScottNeely
03-09-2015, 05:58 AM

Journey into the conservative brain:

Of the media outlets that covered the speech, only breitbart, infowars, theweeklystandard, and Fox News radio (ie, the front line of the conservative outrage machine) headlined it in the most race-bait way possible.

Detach from conservative media. It's killing your brain cells.
It's called grasping for straws, partisans of any ideology practice it.

kennyr87
03-09-2015, 10:47 AM
You fkin wot m8? NONE and I mean NONE, of Obama's ancestors came from slavery backgrounds.

fail.

actually Obama has at least one ancestor that was a slave.

http://www.ancestry.com/obama

inb4 Obama faking historical documents.

jbball92
03-09-2015, 10:52 AM
someone needs to a chop a photo of Obama wearing a Che guevara t shirt

dirtdickens
03-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Or giving a Speech on the anniversary of Selma and starts race baiting on the Ferueson PD.

CitizenVagrant
03-09-2015, 11:06 AM
"<Insert blatant inflammatory statement here>"
- Barack Obama, 2015

Renegade83
03-09-2015, 11:39 AM
As usual, the Fox News brigade take a statement OUT OF CONTEXT and work themselves into a frothing little hissy fit.

LMFAO

michiganiron19
03-09-2015, 12:40 PM
As usual, the Fox News brigade take a statement OUT OF CONTEXT and work themselves into a frothing little hissy fit.

LMFAO

You gonna explain exactly how you came to that conclusion (since nobody here mentioned Fox), or just spout out more of your memorized Think Progress talking points? You seem to have covered the "OMGZ FOX NEWSSS" one down, want to throw in a "It's Bush's fault" one now?

BrawnySwoleman
03-09-2015, 03:11 PM
I usually never ever venture into the R/P (and reading this thread is an obvious reason why) but OP and everyone agreeing with him is a misinformed clown who is choosing to hear only what he wants to hear.

Look at our history. We are Lewis and Clark and Sacajawea, pioneers who braved the unfamiliar, followed by a stampede of farmers and miners, and entrepreneurs and hucksters. That’s our spirit. That’s who we are.

We are Sojourner Truth and Fannie Lou Hamer, women who could do as much as any man and then some. And we’re Susan B. Anthony, who shook the system until the law reflected that truth. That is our character.

We’re the immigrants who stowed away on ships to reach these shores, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free –- Holocaust survivors, Soviet defectors, the Lost Boys of Sudan. We’re the hopeful strivers who cross the Rio Grande because we want our kids to know a better life. That’s how we came to be. (Applause.)

We’re the slaves who built the White House and the economy of the South. (Applause.) We’re the ranch hands and cowboys who opened up the West, and countless laborers who laid rail, and raised skyscrapers, and organized for workers’ rights.

We’re the fresh-faced GIs who fought to liberate a continent. And we’re the Tuskeegee Airmen, and the Navajo code-talkers, and the Japanese Americans who fought for this country even as their own liberty had been denied.

We’re the firefighters who rushed into those buildings on 9/11, the volunteers who signed up to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq. We’re the gay Americans whose blood ran in the streets of San Francisco and New York, just as blood ran down this bridge. (Applause.)

We are storytellers, writers, poets, artists who abhor unfairness, and despise hypocrisy, and give voice to the voiceless, and tell truths that need to be told.

We’re the inventors of gospel and jazz and blues, bluegrass and country, and hip-hop and rock and roll, and our very own sound with all the sweet sorrow and reckless joy of freedom.

We are Jackie Robinson, enduring scorn and spiked cleats and pitches coming straight to his head, and stealing home in the World Series anyway. (Applause.)

We are the people Langston Hughes wrote of who “build our temples for tomorrow, strong as we know how.” We are the people Emerson wrote of, “who for truth and honor’s sake stand fast and suffer long;” who are “never tired, so long as we can see far enough.”

That’s what America is.

That part of his speech is about the how diverse the makeup of this country is, but of course OP took it blatantly out of context.

flairon
03-09-2015, 06:18 PM
I usually never ever venture into the R/P (and reading this thread is an obvious reason why) but OP and everyone agreeing with him is a misinformed clown who is choosing to hear only what he wants to hear.

That part of his speech is about the how diverse the makeup of this country is, but of course OP took it blatantly out of context.

So much THIS.

He's not talking about himself or blacks specifically. He's talking about the makeup of the country

ardee2124
03-09-2015, 08:12 PM
LOL GOP, agenda driven nonsense...

40ozDrank
03-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Slaves were 100% Bush's fault

sawoobley
03-09-2015, 08:24 PM
The speech might be inspiring if I could respect the man as someone who has contributed to the greatness of the country or who appreciates the principles upon which it was founded. But when I hear a guy try to get people riled up by talking about how great our ancestors are and trying to project that greatness on to us while denying the things we laud them for the speech falls flat for me.

shrike9
03-09-2015, 09:13 PM
Obama is Reptilian.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNESB3yBCAs

Venom08
03-13-2015, 07:51 AM

lol, Obama wants blacks to continue feeling oppressed and hating on whitey. He cannot and will never say "let's practice forgiveness because as black Christians, that is what we are taught." Nope, that mthafukr wants blacks to continue feeling like they're oppressed or some chit.

kennyr87
03-13-2015, 08:04 AM
lol, Obama wants blacks to continue feeling oppressed and hating on whitey. He cannot and will never say "let's practice forgiveness because as black Christians, that is what we are taught." Nope, that mthafukr wants blacks to continue feeling like they're oppressed or some chit.

evidence === 0

pWe7wTVbLUU

For the African-American community, that path means embracing the burdens of our past without becoming victims of our past. It means continuing to insist on a full measure of justice in every aspect of American life. But it also means binding our particular grievances - for better health care, and better schools, and better jobs - to the larger aspirations of all Americans -- the white woman struggling to break the glass ceiling, the white man whose been laid off, the immigrant trying to feed his family. And it means taking full responsibility for own lives - by demanding more from our fathers, and spending more time with our children, and reading to them, and teaching them that while they may face challenges and discrimination in their own lives, they must never succumb to despair or cynicism; they must always believe that they can write their own destiny.

PrivilegeCheker
03-13-2015, 08:31 AM
You fkin wot m8? NONE and I mean NONE, of Obama's ancestors came from slavery backgrounds. fkin POS agitator, commie America hater makes my blood boil.
btw, I fkin hate his voice in videos such as this. And now he's destroyed America by bringing in 30 million illegals from central America.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-we-re-slaves-who-built-white-house_879207.html
SGA99oFpeQU

30 million???
Theres only 42 million people in central America TOTAL.
I'm sure you consider yourself an informed voter too.lol

ScottNeely
03-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Obviously he's including Mexico when he says central America. Even so, there are actually over 44 million people in central America, counting Mexico it is 167 million.

PrivilegeCheker
03-13-2015, 08:43 AM
Obviously he's including Mexico when he says central America. Even so, there are actually over 44 million people in central America, counting Mexico it is 167 million.

Obvious by the fact that Mexico is in North America?

ScottNeely
03-13-2015, 08:50 AM
Are you related to Chubby Checker by any chance?

Mexico is in North America, yes. Tell me, when did they create the central American continent?

PrivilegeCheker
03-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Are you related to Chubby Checker by any chance?

Mexico is in North America, yes. Tell me, when did they create the central American continent?

No but i want to meet him now.

Central America consists of seven
countries: Belize, Costa Rica, El
Salvador, Guatemala,
Honduras, Nicaragua, and
Panama.
Not an official continent but Mexico is not considered part of it.

MisterJustice
03-13-2015, 09:25 AM
lol

http://i.imgur.com/iGI17SO.jpg