UzASeV45WP4

brb_ballin
03-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Still waiting for him to flip out..

WafflesBrah
03-01-2015, 08:56 AM

RogerSterling
03-01-2015, 08:57 AM
wish i knew the point of this thread so i could justify wasting the 35 seconds i spent watching that dumb video

firstandgoal
03-01-2015, 09:03 AM
wtf? this dude is weird

He said how can you not root for Floyd this man been through the struggle his mom smoked crack his dad went to prison, wtf is that supposed to be impressive?

What about Manny story his story is a true rags to riches inspiration. So we should be inspired by Floyd because his mom was a crackhead and his dad sold drugs and went to prison. So because his family made stupid azz choices and broke the law on purpose we should be inspired. makes no sense.

L0lJ0ker3
03-01-2015, 09:31 AM
Dis nikka trpping. Who gives a phuck where a fighter is from to have to root for him. Gtfoh with that nationalism bullschit. My favorite fighter is Brazillian and I've never even been there (but would love to go).

hiimnotcool
03-01-2015, 09:40 AM
is the way he's saying phillipines funny to anyone else or am i just potato

ClutchAnalyst
03-01-2015, 09:42 AM
wtf? this dude is weird

He said how can you not root for Floyd this man been through the struggle his mom smoked crack his dad went to prison, wtf is that supposed to be impressive?

What about Manny story his story is a true rags to riches inspiration. So we should be inspired by Floyd because his mom was a crackhead and his dad sold drugs and went to prison. So because his family made stupid azz choices and broke the law on purpose we should be inspired. makes no sense.

it doesn't make sense because you think they made stupid choices as if they had so many other choices and didn't have negative influences.

until you live that life you never know

not saying manny's story isn't inspirational either, just sayin, floyd could've been a fuk up as well. most kids in that situation don't make it out

Daewoo_Lanos
03-01-2015, 09:54 AM
it doesn't make sense because you think they made stupid choices as if they had so many other choices and didn't have negative influences.

not saying manny's story isn't inspirational either, just sayin, floyd could've been a fuk up as well. most kids in that situation don't make it out

Man.. shut the fuk up. Ppl who raised Floyd were all champion/well above average pro boxers. They decided to be crackheads and traffic drugs on their own.

Manny lived in a fkn box in the street when he was 15 and only took up boxing in memory of his friend who boxed and died before his time. Why do you think manny turned pro so young? Turned pro 5 seconds after deciding he wanted to box. Had to put weights in his pockets to even make weight in the beginning because he was too fkn skinny from being poor as fuk.

FOH with Floyd's bullchit ass story. Degenerate family full of pro boxers who got a few bucks and smoked and snorted it all up like the degenerates they are.

Boo fkn hoo

ClutchAnalyst
03-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Man.. shut the fuk up. Ppl who raised Floyd were all champion/well above average pro boxers. They decided to be crackheads and traffic drugs on their own.

Manny lived in a fkn box in the street when he was 15 and only took up boxing in memory of his friend who boxed and died before his time. Why do you think manny turned pro so young? Turned pro 5 seconds after deciding he wanted to box. Had to put weights in his pockets to even make weight in the beginning because he was too fkn skinny from being poor as fuk.

FOH with Floyd's bullchit ass story. Degenerate family full of pro boxers who got a few bucks and smoked and snorted it all up like the degenerates they are.

Boo fkn hoo

ahh, well if that's true then i didn't know

my bad

regarding floyd of course

i always knew manny was legit

JRMoore82
03-01-2015, 09:59 AM
wtf? this dude is weird

You know Flloyd learned a lot from growing up though.

He would never beat his woman.

RogerSterling
03-01-2015, 09:59 AM

Boo fkn hoo

fuk mayweather but that's stupid reasoning. its not a kids fault WHY the adults raising him are drug addicts. he still grew up to be one of hte best of all time (and certainly the most monetarily successful)

but yea i agree that manny's story is fuking insane--unlike floyd he turned his boxing success into success in other areas and seems like a good person.

both had obstacles to overcome but manny became a good person despite it all, floyd is now a grown up who can make his own decisions as to whether o rnot to be a piece of **** and he decided to be a piece of ****.

ClutchAnalyst
03-01-2015, 10:00 AM
fuk mayweather but that's stupid reasoning. its not a kids fault WHY the adults raising him are drug addicts. he still grew up to be one of hte best of all time (and certainly the most monetarily successful)

that's true

regardless he still came out of a chitty situation

hope he doesnt go broke tho

CKpioneer
03-01-2015, 10:03 AM
lmao daewoo going hard, he has a point though

maybe the reason floyd never drinks alcohol or experimented with drugs
and drinks cranberry juice, coke or water on parties instead

is the way he's saying phillipines funny to anyone else or am i just potato
sounds normal to me lol

Hercegovac8
03-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Boxing is an individual sport and ppl can root for whoever they like. It's not the fuking Olympics lol

BJohnny1988
03-01-2015, 10:30 AM

Boo fkn hoo
so because his parents made bad choices, FLOYD's story is bullchit?

IALTO.

Tell me the part again about how he had control over what his parents did as a child.

Swept
03-01-2015, 11:44 AM

Boo fkn hoo

Get Manny nuts out of your mouth phaggot

You by pass Floyd's struggles as a kid cause Manny had it harder, where's the logic in that?

And stop trying to make Manny a sympathetic figure when the majority of boxers from Latin America had it worst than Manny growing up

RogerSterling
03-01-2015, 11:47 AM
And stop trying to make Manny a sympathetic figure when the majority of boxers from Latin America had it worst than Manny growing up

that was such a dumb thing to type. holy shiit. pls get off the sports misc and go read a book or something.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Get Manny nuts out of your mouth phaggot

You by pass Floyd's struggles as a kid cause Manny had it harder, where's the logic in that?

Fkn lol

Let me know when Floyd was homeless and wasn't raised with his family.

"Even though his daddy did sell drugs, I didn't deprive my son", Floyd Mayweather Sr. says. "The drugs I sold, he was a part of it. He had plenty of food. He had the best clothes and I gave him money. He didn't want for anything. Anybody in Grand Rapids can tell you that I took care of my kids."

Floyd was winning golden gloves when manny was living in a box.

If that makes someone want to see manny succeed more than Floyd then that's their right. Fuk a nationality and fuk a flomo.

FGCHENG
03-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Dis nikka trpping. Who gives a phuck where a fighter is from to have to root for him. Gtfoh with that nationalism bullschit. My favorite fighter is Brazillian and I've never even been there (but would love to go).

Strong this. That dude crazy, I'm out.

Lol @ people saying Floyd was against the odds growing up as a kid. All he knew and did was boxing. His father and uncle were pretty well-known boxers and they competed with one another to train Floyd Jr. He basically had Michael Jackson's childhood except instead of singing and dancing, it was boxing. It's no mistake why he is great. All he knows is boxing.

Swept
03-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Fkn lol

Let me know when Floyd was homeless and wasn't raised with his family.

"Even though his daddy did sell drugs, I didn't deprive my son", Floyd Mayweather Sr. says. "The drugs I sold, he was a part of it. He had plenty of food. He had the best clothes and I gave him money. He didn't want for anything. Anybody in Grand Rapids can tell you that I took care of my kids."

Floyd was winning golden gloves when manny was living in a box.

If that makes someone want to see manny succeed more than Floyd then that's their right. Fuk a nationality and fuk a flomo.

LMAO you believe Floyd Sr, Floyd Sr was broke as chit he used to sleep in Bob Arums office, he also spent time in prison, he would also beat the chit out if Floyd. Stop acting like Floyd's life was a walk in the park

GrecoRoman
03-01-2015, 12:41 PM
didn't watch, video has 329 views. Who is this phaggot and why should I care?

RogerSterling
03-01-2015, 12:42 PM
didn't watch, video has 329 views. Who is this phaggot and why should I care?

don't mind op he's just a filipino homer probably spending his whole weekend reading/watching everything manny related throughout the bowels of the internet.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-01-2015, 12:51 PM
LMAO you believe Floyd Sr, Floyd Sr was broke as chit he used to sleep in Bob Arums office, he also spent time in prison, he would also beat the chit out if Floyd. Stop acting like Floyd's life was a walk in the park

Please let me know when he slept in a box.

Oh wait. He grew up in a house. Fkn LOL

firstandgoal
03-01-2015, 03:42 PM

no it is stupid I grew up poor, never made stupid choices, take responsibility for your actions. Pacquiao story is more impressive and difficult to overcome, he lived in a dangerous area with real killers on the streets, no welfare, he made something of himself and NEVER BLAMED ANYONE and never pitied himself or made excuses thats why he has a lot of American fans, the guy in the video made it like it was a black and white thing.

I notice this a lot you see a lot of these floyd fans make it a race issue saying the white man wants to root for Floyd to lose to Manny, stupidest shiit I ever heard if the white person was racist why the fuk would they root for a brown skin Filipino guy? A real racist wouldn't root for either guy, maybe the Americans just like Pac because he doesn;t WHINE, works hard, is humble, fights like a lion, gives his all in the ring, doesn't boast or brag, doesn't duck fights?

Sick of these fools especially when you read any espn article concerning this fight you see all these Floyd fans saying you hate Floyd cause he is black, but everything that comes out of their mouth is hating on Pacquiao and discrediting him, they do exactly what they complain about.

firstandgoal
03-01-2015, 03:45 PM
This is Floyd, spoiled, his dad spoiled him, his grandma spoiled him, he yelled at his own father like this on tv, and he is supposed to be an inspiration to who the materialistic swag hags and world star fans who have no compassion?

ZyRmwXhGecA

BJohnny1988
03-01-2015, 04:11 PM
yea, I'm sure all of America finds it so admirable that a guy who "fights like a lion" and "gives his all in the ring" (apparently Floyd doesnt…derp), was so scared of having his blood drawn by needles.

Americans haven't liked Floyd since before Pacquiao became a household name. Yes it's because he's black, loud, obnoxious and doesn't outwardly show the respect that they wish he would show.

They don't give a **** about Pacquiao though….you can kill that narrative. They just think he has the best chance at beating Floyd.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Americans haven't liked Floyd since before Pacquiao became a household name. Yes it's because he's black, loud, obnoxious and doesn't outwardly show the respect that they wish he would show.

They don't give a **** about Pacquiao though….you can kill that narrative. They just think he has the best chance at beating Floyd.

Lol @ this phaggot. Americans haven't liked Floyd since he retired instead of rematching oscar. He's a fkn degenerate pussy.

U mad Americans love a Filipino more than one of their own? Floyd is an embarassment to this country and no one gives a fuk about him other than those in his inner circle bleeding him dry... which is why he'll be broke as fuk by the time he's 60. Meanwhile manny will be president of a country by the time he's 60.

Lunatic
03-01-2015, 05:34 PM
yea, I'm sure all of America finds it so admirable that a guy who "fights like a lion" and "gives his all in the ring" (apparently Floyd doesnt…derp), was so scared of having his blood drawn by needles.

They don't give a **** about Pacquiao though….you can kill that narrative. They just think he has the best chance at beating Floyd.I don't like Floyd because he's a piece of ****. He'll run from a serious contender. Also, the people that like him tend to be total morons. Happy to not be a fan of his.

CKpioneer
03-01-2015, 06:08 PM
don't mind op he's just a filipino homer probably spending his whole weekend reading/watching everything manny related throughout the bowels of the internet.
lol u cant make threads now related to the fight if ur filipino?

meh im 100% proud of being filipino
else i would have hidden it

u on the other hand.. have no country to display whats matter?
i just shared the video dude, no need to be butthurt

firstandgoal
03-02-2015, 12:03 AM

They dont give a **** about Pacquiao? fuk outta here, did you know Floyd Mahyweather was Pacuiaos number 1 fan back in 2005?

Again maybe racist pro Black floyd fans dont care about Pacquiao, but Pac has real fans, lets see how many fans Floyd will have if he loses.

BJohnny1988
03-02-2015, 07:51 AM
They dont give a **** about Pacquiao? fuk outta here, did you know Floyd Mahyweather was Pacuiaos number 1 fan back in 2005?

Again maybe racist pro Black floyd fans dont care about Pacquiao, but Pac has real fans, lets see how many fans Floyd will have if he loses.
He doesn't.

Floyd fights Maidana twice and does 900k+ on each PPV.

Manny fights Algieri and can't even get 500k people to buy his damn fight.
Brandon Rios….less than 500k PPV buys.

where the **** were his fans when these fights were happening? Let me guess. They were there in spirit? They all had to work?
Before you start the name calling and sarcasm. A direct answer would be great.

and to Daewoo…No, it doesn't make me upset. The loud mouth black boxer being hated on during his fighting years and appreciated after he retires is nothing new.
LMAO you think in 2035 people are going to say anything about Floyd other than how great of a boxer he was? LMAO, Manny won't even be discussed in 2035….except in his home country.