PDA

View Full Version : LeBron reminding all you Curry nuthuggers tonight

Dimez25
02-26-2015, 06:51 PM
that he's still the best in the league.

BullBoy8
02-26-2015, 06:56 PM
Rose proved before all star break he was still MVP over Lebron and better than lebron this year

/OPs logic

Feels good

Shortstop36
02-26-2015, 07:06 PM
Rose proved before all star break he was still MVP over Lebron and better than lebron this year

/OPs logic

Feels good

Bulls fans always bring themselves up in converstations to feel relevant lol. /truth

fsujoseph
02-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Bulls fans always bring themselves up in converstations to feel relevant lol. /truth

lold

but you need to change your avi tho

Shortstop36
02-26-2015, 07:23 PM
lold

but you need to change your avi tho

says the ***** who looks like he takes dick in his.

HtotheOV
02-26-2015, 07:26 PM
Curry has done nothing to prove himself as best player.

LeBron is still the best and far and away with Durant hurt.

fsujoseph
02-26-2015, 07:30 PM

You know you're insecure when you cant take constructive criticism

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 07:32 PM
LeBron is the best in the league, if you honestly think otherwise, you're just wrong, and no LeBron fan really cares anymore.

There is nothing left to prove.

Unbreakable09
02-26-2015, 07:41 PM

Lol, so true.

Day1086
02-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Lebron hasnt played better than curry this year

But he certainly played better tonight

But this is the sports misc, so curry is now confirmed scrub and Lebron took the GOAT title from Jordan tonight

cashinout
02-26-2015, 07:45 PM
LeBron is the best in the league, if you honestly think otherwise, you're just wrong, and no LeBron fan really cares anymore.

There is nothing left to prove.

this

lebron is literally the only player right now that can flip a switch anytime he feels like it

02-26-2015, 07:47 PM

But this is the sports misc, so curry is now confirmed scrub and Lebron took the GOAT title from Jordan tonight

In for one of the 5 rational sports miscers

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 07:47 PM

FEELS FUKKIN GOOD MAN.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker/IauYaOsSsyq7PQJ8Wqkz_lebron.gif

srom12
02-26-2015, 07:48 PM
If anything Harden is the MVP over Curry. LeGOAT should be in the running just as much as the both of them.

Games like this where Curry got exposed should carry some weight in the MVP race.

MurkinSeason
02-26-2015, 07:49 PM
Please show yourself right now if you really think Curry is better than Lebron so I can neg you.

Rebounds45
02-26-2015, 07:49 PM
everyone knows he's still the best in the world right now

he's just not MVP this season that's all

BullBoy8
02-26-2015, 07:50 PM
this

lebron is literally the only player right now that can flip a switch anytime he feels like it

Is this the current myth going right now? He is the exact same in the postseason as he is in the regular season.

Also, anyone who says regular season doesnt matter is dumb as fudge.

srom12
02-26-2015, 07:51 PM

Ayy lmao, he used to have a different avi then changed it to his current one, doesn't even look like he lifts now.

JBhaverhill
02-26-2015, 07:52 PM
curry is now confirmed scrub

true. true.

isp
02-26-2015, 07:52 PM
Guys, is Lebron any good at basketball?

ballzofpeaze
02-26-2015, 08:00 PM
If anything Harden is the MVP over Curry. LeGOAT should be in the running just as much as the both of them.

Games like this where Curry got exposed should carry some weight in the MVP race.

Games like the season sweep of Harden's Rockets should too.

Also when Curry went 23 and 10 in a blowout win against the Cavs should too.

lol?

isp
02-26-2015, 08:02 PM
dat boy Curry is living RIGHT tho http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/aqDwC.png

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZQOvyPCAAA01Xh.jpg

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 08:14 PM
Games like the season sweep of Harden's Rockets should too.

Also when Curry went 23 and 10 in a blowout win against the Cavs should too.

lol?

LeBron didn't play in that game. So that really was inconsequential.

ballzofpeaze
02-26-2015, 08:15 PM
LeBron didn't play in that game. So that really was inconsequential.

Ah, you're right. First part of my post still stands.

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 08:19 PM
Ah, you're right. First part of my post still stands.

Agreed. Although I still do think Harden wins MVP on the basis of his teams massive struggles. That team has no consistency outside of him.

Currys overall team is better. Regardless of whether Curry is playing better, inb4 some stupid per36 argument, Harden has been more VALUABLE for his team than anyone in the NBA, and in MY OWN OPINION it's not that close.

ballzofpeaze
02-26-2015, 08:23 PM
Agreed. Although I still do think Harden wins MVP on the basis of his teams massive struggles. That team has no consistency outside of him.

Currys overall team is better. Regardless of whether Curry is playing better, inb4 some stupid per36 argument, Harden has been more VALUABLE for his team than anyone in the NBA, and in MY OWN OPINION it's not that close.

Yep. Harden's case is even stronger when you take into account the extended period of time Dwight has been out. Harden's second best team mate has probably been Ariza or Jones (I don't even know); so to be where they are is a testament to how Harden and also Mchale has developed.

The only rockets games I've watched this year have been the ones where the dubs have whooped them into oblivion so I'm not sure how the Rockets are winning so many games with Dwight out.

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 08:24 PM
Yep. Harden's case is even stronger when you take into account the extended period of time Dwight has been out. Harden's second best team mate has probably been Ariza or Jones (I don't even know); so to be where they are is a testament to how Harden and also Mchale has developed.

The only rockets games I've watched this year have been the ones where the dubs have whooped them into oblivion so I'm not sure how the Rockets are winning so many games with Dwight out.

I'd honestly have to ask guys like Ivan7x who watch every game, cuz by all accounts they SHOULD be losing. I think Josh Smiff is prob their second best guy.

Honestly if Harden wins though, that could fukking BLOW for Curry. He might not have as good of a case next year with Klay continuing to grow.

02-26-2015, 08:45 PM
I'd honestly have to ask guys like Ivan7x who watch every game, cuz by all accounts they SHOULD be losing. I think Josh Smiff is prob their second best guy.

Honestly if Harden wins though, that could fukking BLOW for Curry. He might not have as good of a case next year with Klay continuing to grow.

They're a really deep team. They play tough defense and have surprisingly moved the ball well from what i've seen.

I think Curry still wins it this year based on production+team success. Both of them will be in the race for years to come, but you might have a point. I thought Klay was gonna be a career 3&D guy, but with his surprising play this year who knows how good he could become.

The better team argument doesn't really stick for me, otherwise Bronny would've never won an MVP in Miami and probably wouldn't have won in 2010 because that was Wade's year despite having the WOAT roster. Media is a lot more predictable than you give them credit for. 99% of the time it goes to the best player on the best team, even if that player isn't the most deserving.

Also, as a homer I can confirm that Steph is as deserving as anyone. That team would go nowhere without him.

ClutchAnalyst
02-26-2015, 08:58 PM
dat boy Curry is living RIGHT tho http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/aqDwC.png

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZQOvyPCAAA01Xh.jpg

my clutch analysis meter is over loading

Daewoo_Lanos
02-26-2015, 09:05 PM

carries no weight to the "rational" sport miscs fans acting all nonchalant to mask their butthurt.

absolutely carries weight with the voters and you will hear all about it tomorrow.

and if lebron chits on Harden Sunday to complete the trifecta of chitting on "best in the world" posers this season, the murmurs will get much MUCH louder.... and nothing anyone on the sports misc says will change that.

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 09:08 PM
They're a really deep team. They play tough defense and have surprisingly moved the ball well from what i've seen.

I think Curry still wins it this year based on production+team success. Both of them will be in the race for years to come, but you might have a point. I thought Klay was gonna be a career 3&D guy, but with his surprising play this year who knows how good he could become.

The better team argument doesn't really stick for me, otherwise Bronny would've never won an MVP in Miami and probably wouldn't have won in 2010 because that was Wade's year despite having the WOAT roster. Media is a lot more predictable than you give them credit for. 99% of the time it goes to the best player on the best team, even if that player isn't the most deserving.

Also, as a homer I can confirm that Steph is as deserving as anyone. That team would go nowhere without him.

Curry has an all star on his team. Harden doesn't.

Checkmate atheists.

Srsly though it usually goes to best player best team which is Curry. I'm just saying Hardens media story is better. We all saw what that did for Rose.

DKPhenomenom
02-26-2015, 09:11 PM
Worst +/- out of all the starters, 6 to's, 4 points and multiple blown assignments in the 4th....

Yep, anothe typical LeStatpad game.

02-26-2015, 09:14 PM
Curry has an all star on his team. Harden doesn't.

Checkmate atheists.

Srsly though it usually goes to best player best team which is Curry. I'm just saying Hardens media story is better. We all saw what that did for Rose.

Agreed that Harden has a better story, however the media has a hardon (i know, horrible pun) for Curry so that sure helps his case.

Side note, I fuking hate how Curry is getting pimped out by the league and is in every commercial. Kind of liked it better when he just played basketball. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess, the national exposure is good for him.

nvrstopworking
02-26-2015, 09:16 PM
Worst +/- out of all the starters, 6 to's, 4 points and multiple blown assignments in the 4th....

Yep, anothe typical LeStatpad game.

Try harder.

DKPhenomenom
02-26-2015, 09:18 PM
Try harder.

Save this advice for Lebron in the finals......if by some miracle he ever makes it there again.

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 09:20 PM
Agreed that Harden has a better story, however the media has a hardon (i know, horrible pun) for Curry so that sure helps his case.

Side note, I fuking hate how Curry is getting pimped out by the league and is in every commercial. Kind of liked it better when he just played basketball. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess, the national exposure is good for him.

Cuz you're a god damn filthy hipster. Yeah this happens with every player though, you can always say you were a fan before other people. I mean even when Curry was still .... mildly unpopular my brother acted like he invented liking Stephen Curry.

So you're all filthy hipsters tbh.

waisoserious
02-26-2015, 09:51 PM

over a regular season game

brb klay thompson best SG ever

isawthesign
02-26-2015, 10:21 PM
He reminding us how much help he needs... in the Leastern Conference no less...

Teaming up with Kyrie and Kevin Love wasn't enough help... he had to get JR Smith, Timofey, Iman, and now Perkins. And he's STILL on the phone trying to get Ray Allen...

Lebron's ceiling without Wade and Bosh were the Eastern Conference Finals... he hadn't even won a single NBA Final's Game...

Daewoo_Lanos
02-26-2015, 10:36 PM
He reminding us how much help he needs... in the Leastern Conference no less...

Teaming up with Kyrie and Kevin Love wasn't enough help... he had to get JR Smith, Timofey, Iman, and now Perkins. And he's STILL on the phone trying to get Ray Allen...

Lebron's ceiling without Wade and Bosh were the Eastern Conference Finals... he hadn't even won a single NBA Final's Game...

ITP

JR Smith, worst 6th man in the league, most inefficient good player aside from Kobe this season.
Timofey, career 6.7 ppg 5 rpg
Imam, torn knee, dislocated shoulder, huge disappointment in NYC, never reached potential
Perkins, the worst big man in the league

but suddenly they end up on Lebron's team and they're GOATs. LeInspiration bringing out the best in people.

FGCHENG
02-26-2015, 10:40 PM
ITP

JR Smith, worst 6th man in the league, most inefficient good player aside from Kobe this season.
Imam, torn knee, dislocated shoulder, huge disappointment in NYC, never reached potential

but suddenly they end up on Lebron's team and they're GOATs. LeInspiration bringing out the best in people.

They're all not impressive individually, but collectively as ROLE PLAYERS and teaming up with Lebron along with 2 other all-stars in Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving, that just proves Lebron is the lone superstar who needs more help than any other superstars in this league. JR Smith and Iman Shumphert was like the 2nd and 3rd best players on the Knicks team. They're 6th and 7th best on this Cavs squad.

Imagine that... Carmelo Anthony's 2nd best player on his team is the 6th best on Lebron's team. I don't think anyone is surprised after The Decision.

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 10:40 PM
ITP

If you have one flaw Daewoo, it's responding to stuff that clearly needs no response. He clearly has some drool on his keyboard from that post.

isawthesign
02-26-2015, 10:44 PM
ITP

Come on dude... BE OBJECTIVE. Are you just going to say his entire team his bad?

JR Smith can be the next Kobe if he stopped smoking so much and actually cared. He's put up like 4 games of 6+ threes or more since joining... Timofey is a big that actually plays big... putting up double doubles night in and night out. Iman's been hampered by injuries but he's still a premier defender in this league.

Let's just not act like this CLE run came magically... he bought 2 new starters in addition to Kevin Love, who they also bought.

Rebounds45
02-26-2015, 10:44 PM
ITP

until they lose in the Finals and become the scapegoats.

DKPhenomenom
02-26-2015, 10:50 PM
until they lose in the Finals and become the scapegoats.

Lol. It's funny because it happens every year.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-26-2015, 10:50 PM
They're all not impressive individually, but collectively as ROLE PLAYERS and teaming up

holy chit, average players when combined in the right way with the right roles and the right leaders forms... A TEAM?!

you don't say.

If you have one flaw Daewoo, it's responding to stuff that clearly needs no response.
He clearly has some drool on his keyboard from that post.

lmfao.. boredom bruh

Come on dude... BE OBJECTIVE. Are you just going to say his entire team his bad?

JR Smith can be the next Kobe if he stopped smoking so much and actually cared. He's put up like 4 games of 6+ threes or more since joining... Timofey is a big that actually plays big... putting up double doubles night in and night out. Iman's been hampered by injuries but he's still a premier defender in this league.

Let's just not act like this CLE run came magically... he bought 2 new starters in addition to Kevin Love, who they also bought.

all this talk of collusion. pretty sure the Cavs front office is GOATing and made some wise trades. Similar to the Lakers "BUYING" Pau.

LeBron just doing his part to recreate Jordan's 2nd 3peat Bulls. 2 premiere wing players. 1 elite rebounder. 1 above average 6th man (who happens to start now). 2-3 tall ass centers to play defense and protect the rim. excellent 3 point shooters.

All he needs is expansion to water down a pathetic conference and the 3peat is fully in motion.

Cliffs:
-Kobetards think LeBron is so good that he should not allowed to be on a complete team with competent role players and compatible star players. Lebron needs to have terrible teammates and prove to everyone that he's god.
-Kobetards think Lebron is better than even Lebronies think he is.

YesWeCan
02-26-2015, 10:57 PM
They're all not impressive individually, but collectively as ROLE PLAYERS and teaming up with Lebron along with 2 other all-stars in Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving, that just proves Lebron is the lone superstar who needs more help than any other superstars in this league. JR Smith and Iman Shumphert was like the 2nd and 3rd best players on the Knicks team. They're 6th and 7th best on this Cavs squad.

Imagine that... Carmelo Anthony's 2nd best player on his team is the 6th best on Lebron's team. I don't think anyone is surprised after The Decision.

why you mad doe,

doesn't prove anything other than LBJ is a machine who makes his teammates better, and gets the most out of the guys around him (not necessarily statistically, but for overall team success). He just had really, really bad teammates his first go around with the Cavs; you put this current Cavalier team around LeBron in 07 and there likely would've been a much different outcome.

isawthesign
02-26-2015, 10:58 PM
holy chit, average players when combined in the right way with the right roles and the right leaders forms... A TEAM?!

all this talk of collusion. pretty sure the Cavs front office is GOATing and made some wise trades. Similar to the Lakers "BUYING" Pau.

LeBron just doing his part to recreate Jordan's 2nd 3peat Bulls. 2 premiere wing players. 1 elite rebounder. 1 above average 6th man (who happens to start now). 2-3 tall ass centers to play defense and protect the rim. excellent 3 point shooters.

All he needs is expansion to water down a pathetic conference and the 3peat is fully in motion.

Cliffs:
-Kobetards think LeBron is so good that he should not allowed to be on a complete team with competent role players and compatible star players. Lebron needs to have terrible teammates and prove to everyone that he's god.
-Kobetards think Lebron is better than even Lebronies think he is.

Exactly, Lakers bought ONE semi-franchise player (at the time, ... A ONE TIME ALL-STAR)... while CLE got TWO on the verge (or already) of stardom. 2 is more than 1...

btw why are you pulling jordan's name into this? then, you go around and say "oh you guys compare him to jordan, you must think he's as good as jordan or those other legends". ITS YOU that's putting him into this category.

DaReyJr
02-26-2015, 11:01 PM

LeGM becomes the first player to win GM of the year.

isawthesign
02-26-2015, 11:02 PM

So much for his fake ass letter... "it won't be easy" and how "his patience being tested" and clashing with the coach... If they don't much moves mid-season, Lebron leaves like he's already done twice with before the age of 30.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-26-2015, 11:04 PM
Exactly, Lakers bought ONE semi-franchise player (at the time, ... A ONE TIME ALL-STAR)... while CLE got TWO on the verge (or already) of stardom. 2 is more than 1...

btw why are you pulling jordan's name into this? then, you go around and say "oh you guys compare him to jordan, you must think he's as good as jordan or those other legends". ITS YOU that's putting him into this category.

Takes a special kind of retard to refer to trades as buying.

Wrap your potato self in tin foil and microwave on high.

isawthesign
02-26-2015, 11:04 PM
why you mad doe,

doesn't prove anything other than LBJ is a machine who makes his teammates better, and gets the most out of the guys around him (not necessarily statistically, but for overall team success). He just had really, really bad teammates his first go around with the Cavs; you put this current Cavalier team around LeBron in 07 and there likely would've been a much different outcome.

I think we've been more than fair in judging Lebron. We've given him a pass every single year until the Cavs started winning 60+ games a season.

isawthesign
02-26-2015, 11:06 PM

Arguing sublantics now LOL... bought, traded, signed, WHATEVER

another L for daewoo. next time, stick with sparring with the featherweights before you try and spar with a real heavy weight. exercise ur game up

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 11:08 PM
Arguing sublantics now LOL... bought, traded, signed, WHATEVER

another L for daewoo. next time, stick with sparring with the featherweights before you try and spar with a real heavy weight. exercise ur game up

Sublantics.

The opptamy of sublantics.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-26-2015, 11:10 PM
Sublantics.

The opptamy of sublantics.

Fkn LOL hard

See.. Not ignoring his first post was worth it just to see him write that last one

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Fkn LOL hard

See.. Not ignoring his first post was worth it just to see him write that last one

Another Daewoo victory...

Day1086
02-26-2015, 11:46 PM

Nobody will take my opinions srs because everything I say is assumed with a Curry agenda, but anyways. Klay is a borderline allstar and is being WAY overrated based on team success. People pose questions like klay vs harden, klay vs irving, klay vs lillard, etc. I would take the opposing star player in almost ANY of those comparisons. Klay is not that good. He is just an excellent fit next to curry. And I would say the same thing for almost everyone on the team. If some team overpays somebody like draymond, they are going to be sorely disappointed at his offensive production when he's no longer playing next to steph.

The only argument in favor of harden for MVP is that curry has some HOF supporting cast. Guess I missed when andrew bogut and draymond green were voted into the HOF. Harden is having an incredible season and impressed me in many ways. But curry has been flat out better.

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 11:47 PM
Nobody will take my opinions srs because everything I say is assumed with a Curry agenda, but anyways. Klay is a borderline allstar and is being WAY overrated based on team success. People pose questions like klay vs harden, klay vs irving, klay vs lillard, etc. I would take the opposing star player in almost ANY of those comparisons. Klay is not that good. He is just an excellent fit next to curry. And I would say the same thing for almost everyone on the team. If some team overpays somebody like draymond, they are going to be sorely disappointed at his offensive production when he's no longer playing next to steph.

The only argument in favor of harden for MVP is that curry has some HOF supporting cast. Guess I missed when andrew bogut and draymond green were voted into the HOF. Harden is having an incredible season and impressed me in many ways. But curry has been flat out better.

No one takes my opinion seriously because I love Curry.

Klay Thompson is only an all star because of Steph Curry.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

Day1086
02-26-2015, 11:51 PM
No one takes my opinion seriously because I love Curry.

Klay Thompson is only an all star because of Steph Curry.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

Klay expresses interest in being traded to Boston. How much is he worth? And if he was added to the Celtics roster this season, how many wins do they end with?

sdballer5588
02-26-2015, 11:57 PM
Klay expresses interest in being traded to Boston. How much is he worth? And if he was added to the Celtics roster this season, how many wins do they end with?

This statement is nonsense. They could trade for Curry and still do just as bad as they did with just Klay. This is the worst strawman of all time.

Your point does not make sense in this context. Curry on a bad team goes nowhere too, he needs complementary pieces. How does this cheapen what Klay offers or has accomplished?

You're proving everyones criticisms. You can't take anyone on Golden State at face value because to you, they're all benefactors of Curry.

jross2021
02-27-2015, 12:01 AM
****ing lmao, even when LeBron goes off, he doesn't light a candle next to westbrook. Westcrookin' your shine gawd.

Day1086
02-27-2015, 12:06 AM
This statement is nonsense. They could trade for Curry and still do just as bad as they did with just Klay. This is the worst strawman of all time.

Your point does not make sense in this context. Curry on a bad team goes nowhere too, he needs complementary pieces. How does this cheapen what Klay offers or has accomplished?

You're proving everyones criticisms. You can't take anyone on Golden State at face value because to you, they're all benefactors of Curry.

Nah, I watch golden state night in and night out and see the impact each player makes. Nobody outside of curry can create plays for teammates on a consistent basis at all. Klay is the only one who can create shots for himself, and that is to a mediocre efficiency without curry on the floor (klay is assisted on over 50% of his baskets), and he is absolute zero as a playmaker.

Sure you were second guessing all of my ridiculous claims years ago when I said curry would be an allstar too. I mean shiet, I posted before last season that curry would retire with at least 1 mvp and was laughed out of the thread by you saying he'd average 21/5/2 on 45/40/90 shooting. Now that MVP is looking like a pretty solid possibility. Also claiming them as a top team before anyone else. Excuse me while I weight my own opinions about curry/warriors over yours or anyone else on the sports misc.

Damn I am going to look like a very powerful wizard when curry goes down as the goat shooter, wins at least 1 MVP, and goes down as a top 3 offensive pg of all time.

I'm already a pretty strong wizard for preaching of his superstardom for the last 4 years

Anyone saying stuff like "Curry will win an MVP" belongs in a straight jacket. Srs.

If Curry puts up 27 6 4 I'd be STUNNED. Those are nearly Lebron James stats, or Wade when he was a top player, or Kobe in his prime. It's ridiculous to spout this sht off when Curry maintained it for barely 30 games.

Curry WAS on a "hot streak" that lasted roughly 30ish games. D Wade did the same thing, with better numbers, and his team went 27-0 during that time period, and won a championship. Why is he in the depths of the teens and Curry is ranked 6th?

It's prisoner of the moment. The Warriors will not be higher than a 5th seed, Curry will put up 21ish 5ish and 2ish on 45 40 90.

sdballer5588
02-27-2015, 12:11 AM
Nah, I watch golden state night in and night out and see the impact each player makes. Nobody outside of curry can create plays for teammates on a consistent basis at all. Klay is the only one who can create shots for himself, and that is to a mediocre efficiency without curry on the floor (klay is assisted on over 50% of his baskets), and he is absolute zero as a playmaker.

Sure you were second guessing all of my ridiculous claims years ago when I said curry would be an allstar too. I mean shiet, I posted before last season that curry would retire with at least 1 mvp and was laughed out of the thread by you saying he'd average 21/5/2 on 45/40/90 shooting. Now that MVP is looking like a pretty solid possibility. Also claiming them as a top team before anyone else. Excuse me while I weight my own opinions about curry/warriors over yours or anyone else on the sports misc.

And excuse everyone else when they assume anything you say about Golden State comes with the caveat of Curry being the greatest player of all time, who is responsible for everything they do, but none of the failures.

Also did you even read that post you're quoting of me being the "anti wizard"?

I said they finish no higher than 5th. They finished 6th. So I was wrong about his stats(actually pretty close on his percentages), and correct about the overall team.

Day1086
02-27-2015, 12:17 AM
And excuse everyone else when they assume anything you say about Golden State comes with the caveat of Curry being the greatest player of all time, who is responsible for everything they do, but none of the failures.

Also did you even read that post you're quoting of me being the "anti wizard"?

I said they finish no higher than 5th. They finished 6th. So I was wrong about his stats(actually pretty close on his percentages), and correct about the overall team.

It's a thread about curry. He ended with 24/8.5/4.3 on 47/42/89 compared to your prediction of 21/5/2 on 45/40/90. You predicting stats as if he's lillard or kyrie

You are clearly willing to underrate the fuk out of curry when needed for an argument. But it doesn't really matter in the big picture. I can't even be mad about tonight's game result but curry played poorly. Warriors are still 44-11 and curry is still GOATing it up

sdballer5588
02-27-2015, 12:25 AM
It's a thread about curry. He ended with 24/8.5/4.3 on 47/42/89 compared to your prediction of 21/5/2 on 45/40/90. You predicting stats as if he's lillard or kyrie

You are clearly willing to underrate the fuk out of curry when needed for an argument. But it doesn't really matter in the big picture. I can't even be mad about tonight's game result but curry played poorly. Warriors are still 44-11 and curry is still GOATing it up

Still waiting on what this has to do with Klay being an all star.

Day1086
02-27-2015, 12:31 AM
Still waiting on what this has to do with Klay being an all star.

Feature Klay on his own team and he'll be Kevin Martin on the kings. That's all.

sdballer5588
02-27-2015, 12:32 AM
Feature Klay on his own team and he'll be Kevin Martin on the kings. That's all.

Welcome to why no one reads your posts without taking their grain of curry first.

Day1086
02-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Welcome to why no one reads your posts without taking their grain of curry first.

kevin martin averaged a fairly efficient 25 ppg on the kings. Is this supposed to be an insult to what klay would do on his own team?

I think he'd be slightly better than martin, but in the same ballpark.

sdballer5588
02-27-2015, 12:37 AM
kevin martin averaged a fairly efficient 25 ppg on the kings. Is this supposed to be an insult to what klay would do on his own team?

Klay is on the best team in the NBA averaging over 22, shooting 44% from 3, and is a good defender. In your eyes he goes to a cellar dweller and becomes one of the most mediocre volume scorers in recent NBA history?

Day1086
02-27-2015, 12:39 AM
Klay is on the best team in the NBA averaging over 22, shooting 44% from 3, and is a good defender. In your eyes he goes to a cellar dweller and becomes one of the most mediocre volume scorers in recent NBA history?

Yes. If you give him his own team he would be a mediocre volume scorer. I completely agree. That is what I am saying and you are not misrepresenting it. 0 sarcasm 100% srs

He would score fairly efficiently but make none of his teammates better and lead a losing team.

sdballer5588
02-27-2015, 12:42 AM
Yes. If you give him his own team he would be a mediocre volume scorer. I completely agree. That is what I am saying and you are not misrepresenting it. 0 sarcasm 100% srs

He would score fairly efficiently but make none of his teammates better and lead a losing team.

Yeah, but so would Jimmy Butler, Dwyane Wade and every other player who would be relegated onto a terrible team. Who are these mythical SG's you place so far ahead?

Harden .... and who? Klay is the 2nd best SG in the league.

StrapNScrap21
02-27-2015, 12:45 AM

technically, buying and selling is the basis for actual "trading", isn't it?

edit: just saw your original post, never mind

notWilliam
02-27-2015, 12:52 AM

but who was defense?