Vitamin0
02-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Worst team I've ever seen.

BeastModeFTW
02-22-2015, 11:12 AM
haven't won a game without Melo this season

zackarykapowski
02-22-2015, 11:12 AM
Lol, hilarious. Knicks fans are so delusional they think they'll contend every season. Melo, a supposed superstar can't even lead his team to the playoffs in a weak conference. Sad for you that you have Melo locked up for the next few years. Dude is just not a winner. He cannot elevate his teammates. Just a bad time for the Knicks. Should have let him walk and just completely rebuilded.

Winter52
02-22-2015, 11:23 AM
:'(

Vitamin0
02-22-2015, 11:39 AM
These Cavs announcers are terrible

MontelWilliams
02-22-2015, 11:43 AM
These Cavs announcers are terrible

they are the GOAT announcers. I'm listening to the MSG announcers and I feel like I'm listening to PGA announcers ZzZzZzZz

YWOC
02-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Holy phuck that starting lineup

Lou Amundson
Jason Smith
Lance Thomas
Jose Calderon
Langston Galloway

They legit might not win another game this season. They are probably gonna set a new longest losing streak in NBA history

MontelWilliams
02-22-2015, 11:54 AM
that shumpert to JR smith alley-oop dunk of the night

Mid
02-22-2015, 12:25 PM
at least we're good at one thing.....

tanking

Can't wait for this offseason....$30mill in cap space + possibly Okafor

ace_gauntlit
02-22-2015, 12:28 PM
I feel bad for them. They've been the joke of the league since, ~2003. The Larry Brown era, Isiah Thomas, Dan Phony, Mike Woodson and now Fisher.

2pacalypto
02-22-2015, 12:30 PM

Lou Amundson
Jason Smith
Lance Thomas
Jose Calderon
Langston Galloway

They legit might not win another game this season. They are probably gonna set a new longest losing streak in NBA history

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KuuktJh6c8I/T7yUjp9e_aI/AAAAAAAABOY/sLHmTr9Mwdc/s1600/misfits.gif

could be the worst starting LU i've ever seen.

JameisForMVP
02-22-2015, 12:45 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KuuktJh6c8I/T7yUjp9e_aI/AAAAAAAABOY/sLHmTr9Mwdc/s1600/misfits.gif

could be the worst starting LU i've ever seen.

If we're talking worst of all time then that's not even close. Calderon is legit

Phil9
02-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Dat starting lineup.

sdballer5588
02-22-2015, 01:48 PM
Calderon deserves some love for being the only actually good player on this team, who somehow LOOKS like he belongs at a PTA meeting trying to meet older women.

nvrstopworking
02-22-2015, 11:16 PM
Lulz. I'm trying to remember who all the Knicks fans were who said that the team would be better off without Lin.

Probably the last time that they actually played a decent game of basketball.

TyGuy505
02-23-2015, 07:00 AM
Tanking for okafor. Hopefully they lose every game this year.

Lulz. I'm trying to remember who all the Knicks fans were who said that the team would be better off without Lin.

7th seed with Lin
2nd seed the next year without Lin

So much better with him

sknot1454
02-23-2015, 07:04 AM
The NBA sucks when the Lakers, Celtics, and Knicks are bad.

DKPhenomenom
02-23-2015, 07:59 AM

7th seed with Lin

So much better with him

Lol Canadian sdballer at it again.

isp
02-23-2015, 08:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IEKJx9K.gif

nvrstopworking
02-23-2015, 08:43 AM
7th seed with Lin

So much better with him

Fluke.

Enjoy a broken Melo and not much else. Phil dun goofed too dealing Tyson. Prob. the one player on the team who had heart.

viennafat
02-23-2015, 08:55 AM

Lou Amundson
Jason Smith
Lance Thomas
Jose Calderon
Langston Galloway

http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ray-j-gif.gif

Sweet Jesus....
notsureifsrs

The only legit player is Calderon who is well past his prime.

jross2021
02-23-2015, 09:19 AM

Lou Amundson
Jason Smith
Lance Thomas
Jose Calderon
Langston Galloway

It's sad that I really think Philly would sweep them in a 7 game series.

sdballer5588
02-23-2015, 12:27 PM
Tanking for okafor. Hopefully they lose every game this year.

7th seed with Lin

So much better with him

Strong sample size you goon lol

thelast10
02-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Fluke.

Enjoy a broken Melo and not much else. Phil dun goofed too dealing Tyson. Prob. the one player on the team who had heart.

I think he goofed by not getting more out of the deal... Could've probably gotten a 1st round pick for em, instead it was a way of trying to get rid of Felton and upgrade at the PG position, and Chandler made it clear mid way through next year he didn't seem to want to play for (Woodson) which felt like it extended to NY at the time, now that wasn't necessarily the case but it was a way to start the purge of clearing cap space/overpriced contracts (which Chandlers production and injury/"flu" e/o week was 2x as much as he deserved at the time). It got rid of a guy who was the Knicks starting PG locked into a crappy contract but I believe was the worst ranked PG or at least starting PG in the NBA. Obviously Chandler is playing good again this year... A combination of being in a less stressful market, better surrounding team, better coaching, and staying healthy. Once it was realized ( about 10-15 games into the season) that this was not a team possible of doing ANYTHING, they turned it into (I heard it on the radio today) something like "Strategic Losing" something like that. Basically dismantling everything from before (I think Melo is the only one left from the Knicks 50+ win season 2 years ago). I can't judge Phil until the draft, and seeing how he does in F/A the next two years. My biggest fear is they overpay for what mid tier F/A's MAY be available and leave themselves little for the summer of 2016. Honestly if they could grab 1-2 role players without over paying (unless an actual star deserving of a max deal shakes free somewhere) I'd be patient for one more year knowing that following year the cap gets a nice bump and that's the next big F/A summer... So basically he has to hit and hit big time on this draft pick, not give in to media and angry Knicks fans who will to spend spend spend frivolously this summer and be mad when players like Gasol and Aldridge stay put. (Believe me I'm part of a Knicks group on FB), some of these theoretical rosters they post would take a 100piece of crack to actually believe. A lot of them are so f'ing sentimental "once a Knick always a Knick" it's embarrassing TBH... So Phil/Melo (Fisher deserves blame also, but with this lineup wtf can you do?) will have to listen to the same things for another year most likely (while hoping the draft pick doesn't get injured or looks like a busttttttt) then go for broke in 2016-2017.

**Where Phil goofed was ALLOWING Melo to keep playing once the season was clearly outta hand and he was clearly hurt, his other mistake was hiring Derek Fisher as HC with some guys close to Phil as assistants (some if not all of which had Asst. coaching experience already) so I assume that doesn't necessarily sit well with them, and the fact Fisher sucks at coaching in general (it was obvious with the whole roster -Bargnani healthy) they didn't understand the offense well, they sure as hell didn't know how to play D, lacked intensity from the get go, quit on games, he would have weird/bad rotations, and he would show no emotion on the bench at first... Not sure lately because I don't feel like watching D-League Knicks vs NBA teams

SompletelyCober
02-23-2015, 10:44 PM
I think he goofed by not getting more out of the deal... Could've probably gotten a 1st round pick for em, instead it was a way of trying to get rid of Felton and upgrade at the PG position, and Chandler made it clear mid way through next year he didn't seem to want to play for (Woodson) which felt like it extended to NY at the time, now that wasn't necessarily the case but it was a way to start the purge of clearing cap space/overpriced contracts (which Chandlers production and injury/"flu" e/o week was 2x as much as he deserved at the time). It got rid of a guy who was the Knicks starting PG locked into a crappy contract but I believe was the worst ranked PG or at least starting PG in the NBA. Obviously Chandler is playing good again this year... A combination of being in a less stressful market, better surrounding team, better coaching, and staying healthy. Once it was realized ( about 10-15 games into the season) that this was not a team possible of doing ANYTHING, they turned it into (I heard it on the radio today) something like "Strategic Losing" something like that. Basically dismantling everything from before (I think Melo is the only one left from the Knicks 50+ win season 2 years ago). I can't judge Phil until the draft, and seeing how he does in F/A the next two years. My biggest fear is they overpay for what mid tier F/A's MAY be available and leave themselves little for the summer of 2016. Honestly if they could grab 1-2 role players without over paying (unless an actual star deserving of a max deal shakes free somewhere) I'd be patient for one more year knowing that following year the cap gets a nice bump and that's the next big F/A summer... So basically he has to hit and hit big time on this draft pick, not give in to media and angry Knicks fans who will to spend spend spend frivolously this summer and be mad when players like Gasol and Aldridge stay put. (Believe me I'm part of a Knicks group on FB), some of these theoretical rosters they post would take a 100piece of crack to actually believe. A lot of them are so f'ing sentimental "once a Knick always a Knick" it's embarrassing TBH... So Phil/Melo (Fisher deserves blame also, but with this lineup wtf can you do?) will have to listen to the same things for another year most likely (while hoping the draft pick doesn't get injured or looks like a busttttttt) then go for broke in 2016-2017.

**Where Phil goofed was ALLOWING Melo to keep playing once the season was clearly outta hand and he was clearly hurt, his other mistake was hiring Derek Fisher as HC with some guys close to Phil as assistants (some if not all of which had Asst. coaching experience already) so I assume that doesn't necessarily sit well with them, and the fact Fisher sucks at coaching in general (it was obvious with the whole roster -Bargnani healthy) they didn't understand the offense well, they sure as hell didn't know how to play D, lacked intensity from the get go, quit on games, he would have weird/bad rotations, and he would show no emotion on the bench at first... Not sure lately because I don't feel like watching D-League Knicks vs NBA teams

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S_BaXBe16KI/AAAAAAAAC5s/PEnPD1dnOFU/s1600/useparagraphs!.png

ProjectWheyhem
02-24-2015, 05:35 AM
The Knicks biggest problem is they refuse to commit to a proper, long-term rebuild. This is despite being relatively good at drafting with what are usually middling draft positions.

Keep Hardaway Jr, Larkin, Calderon (good veteran PG's are good for young teams) and Derek Fisher around (It isn't his fault and the continual coaches carousel is bad for the team), and trade everything else for draft picks and youth. Easier said than done but if Atlanta can trade Joe Johnson's contract, New York should be able to get decent value for Anthony.

That starting line-up is disgusting, I bet Jose Calderon contemplates suicide before every game.

WafflesBrah
02-24-2015, 09:14 AM
Been a Knicks fan all my life and this is the worst team i've ever seen in my life assembled. The front court is just absolutely horrendous. Can't stand to watch slow ass trash like Jason smith. The miami heat vs Knicks game was absolutely cringe worthy to watch on both sides. Most boring nba game i've watched in a long time.