PDA

View Full Version : Best Carb-Protein and Fat ration for mass gain?

bmagesnet
02-21-2015, 03:21 PM
Hello, I am Ronok from Bangladesh. I am 23 years old. Height 5'8'' Weight 165lbs and BF 15%. I want to gain Muscle, i read many article, and found different information about carb-protein-fat ratio for weight gain. ( I am about to gain lean muscle)
My question is what is the Perfect ratio of Carb - Protein & Fat to gain weight?

N.B:
I workout 5 day/week
I am taking Impact Whey Isolate (myprotein) and Creatine monohydrate supplements.

KingTasty
02-21-2015, 03:48 PM
I would advise you to not spend your hard-earned cash on mass gainer and instead eat real food. Besides, the ratio of carb/protein/fat in a shake wont determine your physique. Your overall (total) carb/protein/fat consumption for the day will determine that.

rhadam
02-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Hello, I am Ronok from Bangladesh. I am 23 years old. Height 5'8'' Weight 165lbs and BF 15%. I want to gain Muscle, i read many article, and found different information about carb-protein-fat ratio for weight gain. ( I am about to gain lean muscle)
My question is what is the Perfect ratio of Carb - Protein & Fat to gain weight?

N.B:
I workout 5 day/week
I am taking Impact Whey Isolate (myprotein) and Creatine monohydrate supplements.

There is no ratio. Optimal conditions will be semi-different for every person. However certain minimums must be met, those are protein and fat. Ideally you stay within a 20% surplus to see optimal muscle gain with minimum fat gain. After meeting your surplus level, minimum amount of fat, optimal protein intake (around .8g per lb of body weight), you're on track for gains.