PDA

View Full Version : supplementing guide (bulk phase) looking for feedback and advice

MakeItHappen360
02-20-2015, 01:15 PM
Whats up guys, working out is not new to me but taking my lifting to a serious level is. I am looking for feedback and advice to those who know a thing or two about bulking, my roommate and i were lifting partners for about 5 months during our cut phase where i ended it at 153lbs, He has now moved out and left me with all his supplements that i started experimenting with for my bulk. here is what I've got

ZMA - now sports ...i take 30/40 mins before bed
Vitamin E - sundown naturals ... not sure when is best to take
Super B complex - simply right ... i take with breakfast
Desiccated liver - perfect ... not sure when is best to take
Fish oil 1200mg - 21st century ...not sure when is best to take
Multivitamins - Optimen ...i take with breakfast
NO2 - sheer strength ...i take 30 mins pre workout
Whey protein ... 1 shake with breakfast 1 shake after post workout
BCAA 1000mg - optimum nutrition (coming in the mail) ... not sure when is best to take
Unflavored creatine powder - optimum nutrition (coming in the mail) ...will be taking with post workout shake

From what I've read i guess i have already got a bunch of the essentials, am i missing anything else that would be worth taking? Timing certain supplements is something i'm also not 100% on. what is your input

The Solution
02-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Fish oil 1200mg - 21st century ...not sure when is best to take get 2-3 g EPA/DHA Daily
Multivitamins - Optimen ...i take with breakfast
Whey protein ... 1 shake with breakfast 1 shake after post workout
Unflavored creatine powder - optimum nutrition (coming in the mail) ...will be taking with post workout shake get 3-5g

From what I've read i guess i have already got a bunch of the essentials, am i missing anything else that would be worth taking? Timing certain supplements is something i'm also not 100% on. what is your input

Drop your supp stack to the above
Focus on the caloric surplus
No need for a shake post-workout unless you can go home and get a meal in.
Use whey protein when needed to reach protein intake with the focus on whole foods first and foremost to reach protein intake.