PDA

View Full Version : Unarmed Hispanic man shot DEAD execution style by police.

VinnyPazRules
02-15-2015, 02:15 PM
y-0uqFTBclo

In before Nutsy tells us how it was justified

Spartan5364
02-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Execution style!!!!

Kiknskreem
02-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Pretty sure he was armed with rocks.

Now, if you want to argue that that still doesn't justify a shooting, be my guest, but lets not pretend someone wielding rocks as weapons is actually unarmed.

spiks
02-15-2015, 02:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I love it

letschatnow2
- Not execution style
- Why did he turn towards Police and put his heads up like he had a gun
- Guy obviously wanted to die

nutsy54
In before Nutsy tells us how it was justified
In after the police-hating troll makes sure to provide absolutely no information on the incident, gives us only a cherry-picked 20 second video clip with falsified thread title, then pretends to know what others will say about it. (Interesting that you found information on his race, but not his actions...)

Dare we ask for facts and background, or would that provide information that doesn't support your agenda of blind hatred?

Igmann
02-15-2015, 02:20 PM
He was shot after assaulting a police officer with a deadly weapon. Shooting was justified. Officer deserves a medal.

keaton10
02-15-2015, 02:23 PM
People should start taking responsibility for their stupid actions.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

PowerOfWisdom
02-15-2015, 02:34 PM
damn that is messed up...dude wasnt even resisting..he just puts his hands up as nonthreatening gesture...

you really have some messed up police men there in US

nutsy54
02-15-2015, 02:35 PM
damn that is messed up...dude wasnt even resisting..he just puts his hands up as nonthreatening gesture...

you really have some messed up police men there in US
Please describe the entire incident which led up to that brief little video clip....

LukeLissen
02-15-2015, 02:36 PM
If cops are allowed to shoot a man for throwing rocks at them, am I also allowed to shoot a man for throwing rocks at me?

Kiknskreem
02-15-2015, 02:38 PM
he just puts his hands up as nonthreatening gesture...

Looked more like he was winding up for another throw and then dropped the rock that was in his hand when he was shot.

Kiknskreem
02-15-2015, 02:39 PM
If cops are allowed to shoot a man for throwing rocks at them, am I also allowed to shoot a man for throwing rocks at me?

Depends on the totality of the circumstances, as always.

LukeLissen
02-15-2015, 02:40 PM
Depends on the totality of the circumstances, as always.

So you're saying there might in fact be circumstances where I can use deadly force against a person for throwing things at me?

Kiknskreem
02-15-2015, 02:41 PM
So you're saying there might in fact be circumstances where I can use deadly force against a person for throwing things at me?

Absolutely. Not even a question about it.

LukeLissen
02-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Absolutely. Not even a question about it.

k. just clarifying

FP7
02-15-2015, 02:43 PM
Can you fukking idiots stop throwing around the term "unarmed"? Just because the victim may have been unarmed doesn't the shooting is automatically considered unjustified. Speaking in general, not for this video.

PowerOfWisdom
02-15-2015, 02:44 PM
Looked more like he was winding up for another throw and then dropped the rock that was in his hand when he was shot.made it full screen and watched it again. seems like you are right...he was opening his arms to throw something not putting his hands up..

still to me it's taking it too far KILLING as person for throwing rocks.

nutsy54
02-15-2015, 02:44 PM
If that rock-throwing threatens serious bodily harm or death, of course you are.

What would you prefer to do, sit there and inch closer to death because he doesn't actually have a firearm during his violent assault?

nutsy54
02-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Can you fukking idiots stop throwing around the term "unarmed"? Just because the victim may have been unarmed doesn't the shooting is automatically considered unjustified. Speaking in general, not for this video.
Sorry, but the OP doesn't care about facts... As evidenced by the complete lack of facts he provided.

TheFornicator1
02-15-2015, 02:48 PM
I'm generally the first to come to the defense of police officers & law enforcement, but this is indefensible. Completely unjustified.

3v1. Rock vs guns. The threat was over, dude was running and clearly had no weapons on him.

We don't know the entire story, but any reasonable and sensible man can see with his own eyes that what happened here is inherently wrong.

Apeus
02-15-2015, 02:49 PM
made it full screen and watched it again. seems like you are right...he was opening his arms to throw something not putting his hands up..

still to me it's taking it too far KILLING as person for throwing rocks.

One well placed rock to a person's head can easily kill them.

nutsy54
02-15-2015, 02:50 PM
I'm generally the first to come to the defense of police officers & law enforcement, but this is indefensible. Completely unjustified.

3v1. Rock vs guns.

We don't know the entire story, but any reasonable and sensible man can see with his own eyes that what happened here is inherently wrong.
See the bold, then explain how you can pass judgement....

Edit.... Never-mind, a "new" user on Bodybuilding.com who conveniently jumps in the middle of OP's anti-police agenda.

Kiknskreem
02-15-2015, 02:52 PM
The threat was over, dude was running and clearly had no weapons on him.

See post 12.

Also, what's your regular username?

Kiknskreem
02-15-2015, 02:52 PM
The threat was over, at the time of shooting he was unarmed and looked to be largely incapacitated/injured.

Caught your edit... you are either simply blind or delusional.

TheFornicator1
02-15-2015, 02:53 PM
See the bold, then explain how you can pass judgement....

Edit.... Never-mind, a "new" user on Bodybuilding.com who conveniently jumps in the middle of OP's anti-police agenda.

You'd be surprised. I very, very rarely disagree with you. Especially on the topic of law enforcement.

I'm using my eyes and my head as a man. I acknowledge that there's clearly information regarding the story that we are not privy to, but a simple visual analysis of the situation shows that the shooting was unnecessary.

Caught your edit... I think you are simply blind.

I ninja-edited that, brain fart from hell. My mind was half way between typing and thinking about the comments I was reading.

Kiknskreem
02-15-2015, 02:55 PM
I ninja-edited that, brain fart from hell. My mind was half way between typing and thinking about the comments I was reading.

Gotcha.

He was also not running when he was actually shot, in fact, he turned towards police and appeared to be in the process of winding up for another throw.

Igmann
02-15-2015, 02:58 PM

He was armed with rocks and despite being shot at once already, decided to flee on foot and then again attempt to throw another rock at the police officer, after which he was shot.

TheFornicator1
02-15-2015, 03:01 PM
There's really not much to argue here.

I'm fairly certain those officers will be stood down. We'll see.

“Those three officers are going to have to live by their decisions,” said Sergeant Ken Lattin of the Kenniwick police, a spokesman for the SIU. “Was it right? That will come out later on.”

One of the officers involved has been involved in a prior incident that was subsequently settled out of court.

PowerOfWisdom
02-15-2015, 03:04 PM
There's really not much to argue here.

I'm fairly certain those officers will be stood down. We'll see.lol here in Germany they would do jail time. (serious)

CalmWind
02-15-2015, 03:06 PM
Sweet. Just remember, when the police get away with using deadly force in these types of situations, it creates a precedent for an American citizen to respond with lethal force when in the same situation (kill someone throwing rocks at you)

Igmann
02-15-2015, 03:06 PM
lol here in Germany they would do jail time. (serious)

No one cares.

Sweet. Just remember, when the police get away with using deadly force in these types of situations, it creates a precedent for an American citizen to respond with lethal force when in the same situation (kill someone throwing rocks at you)

Seems like a reasonable request, if you don't want the police to shoot you, don't throw rocks at them.

DWinsRespect
02-15-2015, 03:08 PM
****ing l...how many times is this going to be posted?

Tripinn
02-15-2015, 03:11 PM
So a cop shoots a Felon after he throws rocks at him and then flees and people get upset? Here's an idea, don't break the law!

nutsy54
02-15-2015, 03:11 PM
Please, since the OP has been silent, explain to us EXACTLY what "this type of situation" was....
(What size were the rocks? What physical damage could they cause? How many had been thrown? At who? Etc)

DWinsRespect
02-15-2015, 03:12 PM
Here's an idea, don't break the law!
Sweet ideology.

Don't break the law and you won't get shot to death!

Super sound reasoning.

nutsy54
02-15-2015, 03:14 PM
****ing l...how many times is this going to be posted?
Cop-haters can be rather persistent, especially when it involves deceptive claims and half-truths to push their agenda.... :mad:

nutsy54
02-15-2015, 03:15 PM
Sweet ideology.

Don't break the law and you won't get shot to death!.
Don't threaten other people's lives, and your life is much less likely to be threatened.

nutsy54
02-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Oops, look what else the liars forgot to mention....
"Police said they tried to use a Taser but it had no effect.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/rock-throwing-man-killed-police-pasco-had-no-other-weapons-n306181

Once officers arrived on the scene they say Zambrano-Montes refused to stop throwing rocks - one of which they say was "softball size." Police say two officers were hit by the rocks and, after a Taser had "no effect," officers shot and killed him.
The station reports that Zambrano-Montes was convicted of assault last year. According to court documents, police were called to a disturbance where Zambrano-Montes was hitting cars with a broom. When police arrived, they say he tried to throw a rocking chair at them, and grabbed for one officer's gun while he was being detained.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rock-throwing-washington-man-shot-dead-by-police/

Darkrobot
02-15-2015, 03:20 PM
Who cares if he's Hispanic... You know what my dad said? Se lo merecia por pendenjo. Who throws rocks at chit, then the police and runs and emulates a gun in his hand. Mas retrasado que la chingada

RIKTER
02-15-2015, 03:21 PM
OP, sounds like that guy got……..Rocked!

TheFornicator1
02-15-2015, 03:32 PM

What? Who in this thread is lying? Jesus Christ, man.

[i]Once officers arrived on the scene they say Zambrano-Montes refused to stop throwing rocks - one of which they say was "softball size." Police say two officers were hit by the rocks and, after a Taser had "no effect," officers shot and killed him.

Yeah, but he wasn't posing much of a threat at the time of shooting was he? If they survived those big deadly rocks by being hit the first time, I'm sure they were going to survive the pebble he might've had in his hand when he was shot.

The station reports that Zambrano-Montes was convicted of assault last year. According to court documents, police were called to a disturbance where Zambrano-Montes was hitting cars with a broom. When police arrived, they say he tried to throw a rocking chair at them, and grabbed for one officer's gun while he was being detained.

This has virtually nothing to do with the current incident. The only way it would be relevant is if the police on duty were aware of who he was, and even still, that relevance is very little. It seems more relevant, to me, that one of the officers had been involved in a civil suit about a previous case of using unnecessary force that was settled out of court.

As I said - I am generally the first person to vehemently defend officers and law enforcement, but as far as I can tell, this one is indefensible. I'm pretty damn sure that after the investigation, the officers will -- at the least -- lose their jobs over this.

LlQnjr3ff_0

An extended video and different angles of the incident. Just lol@handcuffing him 3 minutes after they've already shot him to death

TheFornicator1
02-15-2015, 03:52 PM
On another note, major props to the citizens of Pasco for handling their protests with civility and respect.

JD805
02-15-2015, 03:55 PM
They could have handled it better but throwing rocks at cops is not a good idea.

VinnyPazRules
02-16-2015, 02:31 AM

3v1. Rock vs guns. The threat was over, dude was running and clearly had no weapons on him.

We don't know the entire story, but any reasonable and sensible man can see with his own eyes that what happened here is inherently wrong. Sorry we don't have any of those here, we're fresh out.

VinnyPazRules
02-16-2015, 02:33 AM
lol here in Germany they would do jail time. (serious) Hopefully they will but the guy was mexican so prob not.

VinnyPazRules
02-16-2015, 02:40 AM

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/rock-throwing-man-killed-police-pasco-had-no-other-weapons-n306181

Once officers arrived on the scene they say Zambrano-Montes refused to stop throwing rocks - one of which they say was "softball size." Police say two officers were hit by the rocks and, after a Taser had "no effect," officers shot and killed him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rock-throwing-washington-man-shot-dead-by-police/ Ya thats a believable scenario that convieniently was all left out of the vedeo but I'll believe it, especially since a cop can never lie, especially to save his own skin. These maggot pigs clearly did not try to "taser" the guy before they shot him and shot at him while he was running.And since they where hit by these softball sized rocks they must have verifiable injuries right? Funny how when hearsay comes rom a cops mouth its taken as fact by you huh?

VinnyPazRules
02-16-2015, 02:43 AM
What? Who in this thread is lying? Jesus Christ, man.

Yeah, but he wasn't posing much of a threat at the time of shooting was he? If they survived those big deadly rocks by being hit the first time, I'm sure they were going to survive the pebble he might've had in his hand when he was shot.

This has virtually nothing to do with the current incident. The only way it would be relevant is if the police on duty were aware of who he was, and even still, that relevance is very little. It seems more relevant, to me, that one of the officers had been involved in a civil suit about a previous case of using unnecessary force that was settled out of court.

As I said - I am generally the first person to vehemently defend officers and law enforcement, but as far as I can tell, this one is indefensible. I'm pretty damn sure that after the investigation, the officers will -- at the least -- lose their jobs over this.

LlQnjr3ff_0

An extended video and different angles of the incident. Just lol@handcuffing him 3 minutes after they've already shot him to death There is no such thing as indefensible when you are talking to someone like nutsy. If you are white and wear a badge you can do no wrong.

Kiknskreem
02-16-2015, 03:36 AM
These maggot pigs clearly did not try to "taser" the guy before they shot him and shot at him while he was running.

I didn't realize the video clip captured the entire incident.

And since they where hit by these softball sized rocks they must have verifiable injuries right?

If you swing a bat at me, you don't have to have actually hit me in order for me to be justified in shooting you, FYI.

nutsy54
02-16-2015, 04:07 AM
Ya thats a believable scenario that convieniently was all left out of the vedeo but I'll believe it, especially since a cop can never lie, especially to save his own skin. These maggot pigs clearly did not try to "taser" the guy before they shot him and shot at him while he was running.And since they where hit by these softball sized rocks they must have verifiable injuries right? Funny how when hearsay comes rom a cops mouth its taken as fact by you huh?
You seem to have anger & hatred issues, along with a vivid imagination to counter things I never said.

Maybe if you'd actually researched the incident and provided ALL the facts before starting this ridiculous thread, you wouldn't need to be so angry when someone else does it for you :)

nutsy54
02-16-2015, 04:11 AM
There is no such thing as indefensible when you are talking to someone like nutsy. If you are white and wear a badge you can do no wrong.
Liar gotta lie. What the hell does skin color have to do with anything? And when have I EVER made racist claims like you just posted on my behalf? I've consistently said that any police officer who commits a crime should be fired, tried, & jailed - while everyone's actions matter, not their skin color.

Damn, you really are falling apart in this thread, when disgusting & false personal attacks are all you can come up with.

VinnyPazRules
02-16-2015, 04:30 AM
I wonder who was defending this when it happened?

http://bit.ly/173KhHp

VLMpaIaaUOw

nutsy54
02-16-2015, 04:39 AM
Standard cop-hater thread. When one storyline falls apart, just change the subject to something completely different :rolleyes:
(Interestingly, that's the same tactic we see with Conspiracy Theorists, and Obama supporters...)

Just give up and let this farce of a thread die on its own.

NumeroOnce
02-16-2015, 07:03 AM
Another example of where a non-lethal weapon could've been employed by cops to stop the man, instead of killing him for throwing rocks. But I guess if the law protects murdering of unarmed men (my bad, he was holding rocks), power-hungry, psycopathic-tending LEOs are going to take that opportunity without deciding if it's even necessary.

Redfish225
02-16-2015, 07:07 AM
In after the police-hating troll makes sure to provide absolutely no information on the incident, gives us only a cherry-picked 20 second video clip with falsified thread title, then pretends to know what others will say about it. (Interesting that you found information on his race, but not his actions...)

Dare we ask for facts and background, or would that provide information that doesn't support your agenda of blind hatred?

Nuts in your face, (lol) go to bed op.

fbimostwanted1
02-16-2015, 08:32 AM
Should've just gotten on his belly or put his hands behind his head regardless. Sad thing that it happened though. YOu live and learn, right guise?

repsDTGdaily
02-16-2015, 08:43 AM
Another example of where a non-lethal weapon could've been employed by cops to stop the man, instead of killing him for throwing rocks. But I guess if the law protects murdering of unarmed men (my bad, he was holding rocks), power-hungry, psycopathic-tending LEOs are going to take that opportunity without deciding if it's even necessary.Would agree, however, the man shouldn't have been throwing rocks. Whether he is killed by restraint/taser/gun, you're still going to whine about it.

nutsy54
02-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Another example of where a non-lethal weapon could've been employed by cops....
Read Post #39...

Boxman
02-16-2015, 08:51 AM

At most, having rocks thrown at you might allow your defense attorney to negotiate 2nd degree murder charges instead of 1st degree murder. Either way you're going to prison for a long, long time, unlike the cops in this vid who will get paid leave and a medal.

Austanian
02-16-2015, 09:41 AM

http://bit.ly/173KhHp

VLMpaIaaUOw

At most, having rocks thrown at you might allow your defense attorney to negotiate 2nd degree murder charges instead of 1st degree murder. Either way you're going to prison for a long, long time, unlike the cops in this vid who will get paid leave and a medal.

So a case where the COP was fired and is being charged with assault is proving a police state....

You can use deadly force for rocks. I have multiple government agencies directly stating that rocks are deadly force.

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 10:08 AM
So a case where the COP was fired and is being charged with assault is proving a police state....

You can use deadly force for rocks. I have multiple government agencies directly stating that rocks are deadly force.

Rocks are a deadly force only to authorize use of deadly force and for cops to get away with things like this.

Its inexcusable.

firstandgoal
02-16-2015, 10:27 AM
Whatever happened to those non lethal weapons tax payers paid millions for the police to use? those net guns, bean bag guns, etc?

Austanian
02-16-2015, 10:28 AM
Rocks are a deadly force only to authorize use of deadly force and for cops to get away with things like this.

Its inexcusable.

You might want to look up stoning. Particularly suggested rock size limits inorder to prevent the person from dying to quickly.

Getting hit by a rock can easily be deadly. Was it in this case? IDK the 20 second video doesn't show the whole incident.

Austanian
02-16-2015, 10:29 AM
Whatever happened to those non lethal weapons tax payers paid millions for the police to use? those net guns, bean bag guns, etc?

The Tazer didn't work. Most of the other stuff is riot control gear and not exactly easy to maintain on your person.

nutsy54
02-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Would you believe not every officer carries every possible "weapon", and has it instantly available during every incident?

It's amazing that the violent CRIMINAL seems to get a free pass around here...

kenonator
02-16-2015, 10:42 AM
It's amazing that the violent CRIMINAL seems to get a free pass around here...

I dunno about that, I rarely see anyone giving cops a free pass

ODBM
02-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Why did OP say execution style when this wasn't execution style? Was it for sensationalism?

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 11:24 AM
You might want to look up stoning. Particularly suggested rock size limits inorder to prevent the person from dying to quickly.

Getting hit by a rock can easily be deadly. Was it in this case? IDK the 20 second video doesn't show the whole incident.

Pick which one doesnt fit:

Gun
Knife
Hammer
Bat
Crowbar
Razorblade
Rock

Ill give you a hint, its the last one on the list.

nutsy54
02-16-2015, 11:35 AM

Gun
Knife
Hammer
Bat
Crowbar
Razorblade
Rock

Are you seriously claiming a rock can't cause serious injury or death? If you believe that, then how can you believe a hammer, bat, or crowbar should be on that list?

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 11:40 AM
Are you seriously claiming a rock can't cause serious injury or death? If you believe that, then how can you believe a hammer, bat, or crowbar should be on that list?

Im not claiming that at all, but since we are now talking about things that can cause injury or death, lets add to the list:

My eye glasses, I can cut the lenses out and kill some one.
Blades of grass, if I shove enough down your throat you will suffocate
A pen. hey I can stab you in your throat right?
Stapler, they hurt too I suppose, Im going to run down the street throwing staplers at people.
iPhone
Ice
Boots

Anything else you want to add to dangerous weapons that warrant lethal force?

Tekkendo
02-16-2015, 11:47 AM

Gun
Knife
Hammer
Bat
Crowbar
Razorblade
Rock

Oh really?

How old are you?

A thrown piece of rock can kill or cause serious injury.

Tekkendo
02-16-2015, 11:50 AM

Its inexcusable.

Threw rocks, got shot = justice served.

Play stupid game wins stupid prize.

Don't throw rock. lolz

nutsy54
02-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Im not claiming that at all...
Then please tell us what the title of your list was, that a rock is the only item which didn't "fit"...

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 11:53 AM
Then please tell us what the title of your list was, that a rock is the only item out of place...

Maybe if I bring in some 4th graders they might be able to help you, because thats about the amount of logic and brain capacity that you will need to figure it out.

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 11:55 AM
Threw rocks, got shot = justice served.

Play stupid game wins stupid prize.

Don't throw rock. lolz

So by your logic, cops should shoot every kids who throws snowballs at each other.

If its freezing and the ball is packed tight, it can concuss a child, hit his head and die. Might as well shoot them first right?

nutsy54
02-16-2015, 11:56 AM
Maybe if I bring in some 4th graders they might be able to help you, because thats about the amount of logic and brain capacity that you will need to figure it out.
Why bring in 4th graders when you're acting like one? You made a list, told us only one potential weapon on that list didn't "fit", now you won't tell anyone why.

Tekkendo
02-16-2015, 12:00 PM
So by your logic, cops should shoot every kids who throws snowballs at each other.

If its freezing and the ball is packed tight, it can concuss a child, hit his head and die. Might as well shoot them first right?
Snowball = rock ? Uwootm8 son?

You can't tell the difference between a bunch of school kids throwing snowball and a jackasrse throwing rocks at cops? ayyyylmao.. uwootm8?

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 12:07 PM

You can't tell the difference between a bunch of school kids throwing snowball and a jackasrse throwing rocks at cops? ayyyylmao.. uwootm8?

But comeone could potentially die, what if one of the snowballs is an iceball, why take the chance right? Should just shoot him dead right there just in case.

Tekkendo
02-16-2015, 12:10 PM
But comeone could potentially die, what if one of the snowballs is an iceball, why take the chance right? Should just shoot him dead right there just in case.

Potato logic + potato reasoning. lol

Don't be potato.

mydawgs
02-16-2015, 12:10 PM

Lets call CSI Miami and get their dummy......you throw a razorblade at the dummy and I will throw a rock at 20 ft......lets see who causes more damage, and the only reason I am letting you play in this game is you have good aim, you better hit the dummy head or I am going to ask Nutsy to take your place.......got that?

Tekkendo
02-16-2015, 12:12 PM
Lets call CSI Miami and get their dummy......you throw a razorblade at the dummy and I will throw a rock at 20 ft......lets see who causes more damage, and the only reason I am letting you play in this game is you have good aim, you better hit the dummy head or I am going to ask Nutsy to take your place.......got that?
Can I throw a potato instead? :D

mydawgs
02-16-2015, 12:13 PM
Can I throw a potato instead? :D

NO, that wasn't on the list....do you even follow instructions???? C'mon we are going all scientific.......

Tekkendo
02-16-2015, 12:16 PM
NO, that wasn't on the list....do you even follow instructions???? C'mon we are going all scientific.......

yeah but there are potato everywhere.. potato logic.. potato reasoning .. potato argument. :D :D

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 12:17 PM
Potato logic + potato reasoning. lol

Don't be potato.

Sorry, just using your logic. Im going to return to the real world now, playing with you in fantasy land is pretty dumb.

ODBM
02-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Is it really that hard to figure out what's going on here? It's not like cops sneak up to people who throw rocks and execute them. They attempted to use non-lethal force, which means they probably asked and/or instructed him not to throw rocks before they tried that. Lethal force seems to have been the last option.

So let's review. Cop asks you to do something, and whether or not you agree you can..

a) comply happily
b) comply unhappily with the intent to dispute it in court
c) act like a lunatic and get shot

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 12:20 PM
Is it really that hard to figure out what's going on here? It's not like cops sneak up to people who throw rocks and execute them. They attempted to use non-lethal force, which means they probably asked and/or instructed him not to throw rocks before they tried that. Lethal force seems to have been the last option.

So let's review. Cop asks you to do something, and whether or not you agree you can..

a) comply happily
b) comply unhappily with the intent to dispute it in court
c) act like a lunatic and get shot

lol

Cliffs:

1) Non lethal force: please put down the rocks kind sir
2) "Tazer" which "didnt work"
3) pew pew pew

ODBM
02-16-2015, 12:23 PM
lol

Cliffs:

1) Non lethal force: please put down the rocks kind sir
2) "Tazer" which "didnt work"
3) pew pew pew
I don't see a problem with this. If police attempt to tase you, you should probably consider carefully what it is you're doing, and what it is you should do. Think your rights are being violated? Take it to court, don't throw your life away.

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 12:34 PM
I don't see a problem with this. If police attempt to tase you, you should probably consider carefully what it is you're doing, and what it is you should do. Think your rights are being violated? Take it to court, don't throw your life away.

If police are unable to subdue a non lethal threat without using lethal force, they should consider a new line of work.

Tekkendo
02-16-2015, 12:35 PM
Sorry, just using your logic. Im going to return to the real world now, playing with you in fantasy land is pretty dumb.

Considering that the rest of the world and I are on the same page, and the CT/anarcho loons are not..... da irony there, son.

ayylmao.

Don't be potato. lol

Kiknskreem
02-16-2015, 12:44 PM

Nah, see, the general standard is reasonable fear of death or serious bodily injury.

Its a lot more reasonable to fear serious injury from getting hit with a thrown rock than a snowball.

RIKTER
02-16-2015, 01:07 PM

Gun
Knife
Hammer
Bat
Crowbar
Razorblade
Rock

Just because you throw like a girl, doesnt mean that a man throwing a rock can't do some serious damage!
Also, something tells me that list was typed with a lisp! :)

Kiknskreem
02-16-2015, 01:12 PM

Gun
Knife
Hammer
Bat
Crowbar
Razorblade
Rock

Would you let someone bash you in the head with a baseball sized rock?

Rocks stand out in that list because they aren't manmade... not because they aren't capable of being used as dangerous, even lethal weapons.

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Would you let someone bash you in the head with a baseball sized rock?

Rocks stand out in that list because they aren't manmade... not because they aren't capable of being used as dangerous, even lethal weapons.

Was this man standing there bashing the officers head in?

SwollNMember
02-16-2015, 01:51 PM

Yes, of course. The weapon matters not. Whether it is being used to try to kill you does.

Did he actually throw any rocks or did he just raise his hand with a rock?

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 01:53 PM
Yes, of course. The weapon matters not. Whether it is being used to try to kill you does.

Did he actually throw any rocks or did he just raise his hand with a rock?

Was he trying to kill anyone or just throwing rocks?

Kiknskreem
02-16-2015, 02:00 PM
Was this man standing there bashing the officers head in?

Did I say he was?

Or was I illustrating in an obvious way that rocks can indeed be lethal weapons, in response to your list of other lethal tools which you did not feel rocks belonged in?

Would you let me throw such a rock at your head, btw?

Kiknskreem
02-16-2015, 02:02 PM
Was he trying to kill anyone or just throwing rocks?

He was probably throwing rocks at the officers to tickle them.

Aesthetical
02-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Did I say he was?

Or was I illustrating in an obvious way that rocks can indeed be lethal weapons, in response to your list of other lethal tools which you did not feel rocks belonged in?

Would you let me throw such a rock at your head, btw?

You can do whatever you want, Im not going to stand there like a tard and let it hit me nor am I going to shoot you dead on the side of the road.

TheAmericano
02-16-2015, 02:15 PM
Op the guy was throwing rocks brahs.

- don't bring rocks to a gun fight, lesson learned

Kiknskreem
02-16-2015, 02:16 PM
You can do whatever you want, Im not going to stand there like a tard and let it hit me...

And the reason you wouldn't let me hit you in the head with a rock, or allow yourself to be struck by such a rock if thrown is because... why?

That's right... because you quite reasonably fear the injuries that you would incur from such an attack.

Thank you.

dopeboy322
02-16-2015, 02:17 PM
who doesn't love a little police brut

Kiknskreem
02-16-2015, 02:17 PM
Did I say he was?

Oh, looks like you forgot to answer this part, btw. I guess you just didn't want to look stupid.

I understand.

dopeboy322
02-16-2015, 02:18 PM
srsly tho

Mstarter
02-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Im so glad im European. I mean, in ukraine they can burn cops and they can't shoot at them back. God bless Angela

Stizzel
02-21-2015, 05:17 PM
lol here in Germany they would do jail time. (serious)

Germans dont understand freedom. If police cant mutilate children then the terrorists win.

Oddball8945
02-21-2015, 05:45 PM
yeah that's bull**** no matter how you look at it, 3 v 1 and poverty rocks. The guy was on the run and it's not like he had a satchel full of rocks to keep hurling. Also Shooting that many shots in the middle of the day in a busy town is pretty ****ing reckless when the threat is armed with a few rocks and running away. Cops were being lazy, someone else could have been hurt by ricocheting rounds. 13+ shots were fired from what I could hear, 5 of them fired before he started running across the street. Reckless

Stizzel
02-21-2015, 07:12 PM
yeah that's bull**** no matter how you look at it, 3 v 1 and poverty rocks. The guy was on the run and it's not like he had a satchel full of rocks to keep hurling. Also Shooting that many shots in the middle of the day in a busy town is pretty ****ing reckless when the threat is armed with a few rocks and running away. Cops were being lazy, someone else could have been hurt by ricocheting rounds. 13+ shots were fired from what I could hear, 5 of them fired before he started running across the street. Reckless

Reckless yes. Typical yes.

'Murica

jafomofo
02-21-2015, 10:26 PM
And the reason you wouldn't let me hit you in the head with a rock, or allow yourself to be struck by such a rock if thrown is because... why?

That's right... because you quite reasonably fear the injuries that you would incur from such an attack.

Thank you.

that guy was what? 20 feet away? so my choice is let you throw a rock at me from 20 feet or shoot and kill? sure, you can throw it and i wouldn't think you were trying to kill me with it. You are usually a level headed poster but your posts in this thread are embarrassing.

wings_unhinged
02-22-2015, 12:04 AM
It looks like they pursued him and gunned him down as he tried to surrender, but it's difficult to tell due to video quality. Did he have more rocks in his hand or something?

Tha big kahoona
02-22-2015, 02:04 AM
that guy was what? 20 feet away? so my choice is let you throw a rock at me from 20 feet or shoot and kill? sure, you can throw it and i wouldn't think you were trying to kill me with it. You are usually a level headed poster but your posts in this thread are embarrassing.

This. I usually agree with most of his posts, but it seems like someone else is posting from his account ITT

CMDaddy88
02-22-2015, 02:14 AM
'Murica? Not even once...
what a ****hole

TheNewbie
02-22-2015, 03:42 AM
I generally don't care much for police threads, but this one has been here for a while and got my attention.

To me, looking at the vid, it appears as if the guy makes what would appear to be a gun pointing gesture, right before he gets shot.

I don't know the backstory here, so I can't really tell how I feel about the whole thing, just mentioning what I saw.

Kiknskreem
02-22-2015, 05:56 AM
that guy was what? 20 feet away? so my choice is let you throw a rock at me from 20 feet or shoot and kill

Absolutely not and at no point in time have I argued that they needed to shoot him.

In fact, I quite explicitly said just the opposite on this thread on the topic.

Is Running Away from Cops a Good Reason for Them to Kill You?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166370351&pagenumber=

Most of this thread I have been arguing with people making factually incorrect assertions, like the guy was unarmed (whether one thinks being armed with rocks justifies being shot is a different argument, that he was putting his hands up, that rocks are categorically different than other potentially lethal weapons, like blades, clubs, etc). Let me know which of those things you disagree with and we can take it from there.

Kiknskreem
02-22-2015, 06:16 AM
sure, you can throw it and i wouldn't think you were trying to kill me with it.

Me neither. My response to the Aesthetical about him just trying to tickle them was just tongue in cheek.

I don't think he was trying to kill the officers, nor, however, was he "just throwing rocks."

Kids skipping stones on a lake are "just throwing rocks."

Hurling rocks at someon is aggravated assault.

ND32
02-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Does anybody here get tired of typing the same stuff over and over?

Kiknskreem
02-25-2015, 04:04 PM
Absolutely not and at no point in time have I argued that they needed to shoot him.

Herro Ja?

HumptyBrah
02-25-2015, 05:00 PM
Not reading through 100+ posts, so can someone tell me if OP has already been asked whether "Hispanic" was actually pertinent info for the thread title or if we're just being race baiters in the RP these days?

nutsy54
02-25-2015, 05:04 PM
Not reading through 100+ posts, so can someone tell me if OP has already been asked whether "Hispanic" was actually pertinent info for the thread title or if we're just being race baiters in the RP these days?
Hispanic was irrelevant
Unarmed was inaccurate
Execution Style was a laughable farce

watertoy
02-25-2015, 05:35 PM
I wonder if liberals would question his distant links to brown pride groups if any, like would be done in any other situation?

Liberals would love if every Ron Paul or John Birch society member was gunned down police in the name of fighting racism.

chalup
02-25-2015, 05:56 PM

I tend to stay in the middle on things like this because both sides usually have good points. There isn't one valid argument for not using bean bag guns in this situation.