PDA

View Full Version : Micro Nutrients???

brokenabmuscle
02-09-2015, 09:58 AM
I know what macro nutrients are like protein and carbs and fat and all that but I recently showed someone my diet and they said I didn't have enough vegetables in it. If I am hitting all the required protein carbs fats and calories without any vegetation is that a problem????? Do I need to re work them into my diet or take some type of multi vitamin I have been told that you can eat whatever you want as long as it fits your macros.

boo99
02-09-2015, 10:06 AM
I know what macro nutrients are like protein and carbs and fat and all that but I recently showed someone my diet and they said I didn't have enough vegetables in it. If I am hitting all the required protein carbs fats and calories without any vegetation is that a problem????? Do I need to re work them into my diet or take some type of multi vitamin I have been told that you can eat whatever you want as long as it fits your macros.

multi is no sub for real food
eat your veggies

beyond09
02-09-2015, 10:27 AM
multi is no sub for real food
eat your veggies

This.

/thread

Jcart159
02-09-2015, 11:47 AM
This is a tool that lets you input your food, and see how you are doing micro wise:

cronometer.com

Personally, I input a couple normal days for myself every couple months to make sure I am reaching sufficiency just as a double check.