PDA

View Full Version : Baby steps

latex55
01-21-2015, 05:55 AM
Heh everyone

As you know I'm always posting stories about eating big meals and the anxiety before and after to burn it off.

I'm seeing a therapist and I'm happy to report I'm making baby steps.

Last night a business account called and wanted to take me to dinner. Anywhere in the city I want to go. He's a multi millionaire so I chose the best strakhouse around. Always wanted to go

Anyways, had a 12 onz filet, salad, shrimp, potatoes, Brussels sprouts and risotto. 2 glasses of wine. No dessert

I felt great and not guilty and today ate a normal breakfast where in the past I would have fasted to compensate. I estimate I ate 4-5,000 calories yesterday but I can't turn down those opportunities like that. Life is short

My weight has dropped to 150 at 5'10 so I'm making strides.

Thanks for everyone's support through this

PBateman2
01-21-2015, 06:18 AM
Good stuff.

You are looking to lose weight at 5ft 10in and 150lbs? Just curious.

latex55
01-21-2015, 06:37 AM
No I'm not. I've said before, I was 220 and 6 years ago decided to eat well and change. I got down to 170 or so and became obsessive over working out and eating well 90% of the time. Now I work out 7 days a week for two hours and my weight kept dropping. My wife and friends were worried and thought I looked sick.

I'm getting help because mentally it's really tough to change your mentality and tell yourself to cut back and its ok to put on weight when I struggled being overweight my whole life.

I know it's sound silly but I'd love to pack on 10-20 lbs of good muscle and cut back on cardio(I run 5-8 miles a day) but it's so hard. I'm afraid I will balloon back to 220.