PDA

View Full Version : Who is the NICEST sports miscer?

skarms
01-18-2015, 09:38 AM
My vote goes to HoustonMiscer

Daewoo_Lanos
01-18-2015, 09:51 AM
Obviously me

henryk21
01-18-2015, 09:51 AM
Shweezy

Lunatic
01-18-2015, 09:55 AM
sdballer

01-18-2015, 10:01 AM
dirtdickens. he negs all of the kobe/lebron threads for the betterment of the sports misc, if that's not the opptamy of a good guy then i don't know what is.

Twerk4it
01-18-2015, 10:08 AM
probably me srs

YWOC
01-18-2015, 10:09 AM
literally everyone who posts here is a degenerate scumbag srs

Spill512
01-18-2015, 10:20 AM
That's like walking into the heart of chi-raq and asking who the nicest guy is. You go into any thread and there's a 80% chance you're going to get called retarded by sdballer. Dude is the Omar of sports misc, but just the part of him being a homo thug. The death toll for Lebronies is at an all time high. It's not safe out here.

holtmcg
01-18-2015, 10:23 AM
Obviously meI think you're an assh*le, but it makes me lol so I don't mind.

Daewoo_Lanos
01-18-2015, 10:35 AM
I think you're an assh*le, but it makes me lol so I don't mind.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/011/296/success_baby.jpg

isp
01-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Obviously me

you're like the artest or rodman of the misc

people hate you until you're on their side

Daewoo_Lanos
01-18-2015, 10:53 AM
you're like the artest or rodman of the misc

people hate you until you're on their side

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/approval/grand/ok_approval.gif

edit: will assume you mean prime artest

YellowOnYellow
01-18-2015, 10:54 AM
Let's be honest. Marcus d gets my respect. Always delivering with our gif request.

pjcryst115
01-18-2015, 10:58 AM
BullStampede

MrStrange
01-18-2015, 11:31 AM
O g i d k

MangoPopTart
01-18-2015, 11:42 AM
I constantly get repped for my analysis and positve vibes but since it's arrogant to throw my name into the mix i wont.

*awaiting sports miscer to nominate me* ;)

Ivan7x
01-18-2015, 11:43 AM
I constantly get repped for my analysis and positve vibes but since it's arrogant to throw my name into the mix i wont.

*awaiting sports miscer to nominate me* ;)Negged

DeshaunWatson
01-18-2015, 11:56 AM
me unless you're affiliated with FSU, then i hate you.

holtmcg
01-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Let's be honest. Marcus d gets my respect. Always delivering with our gif request.We go way back. Good dude.

MilkPopTart
01-18-2015, 11:57 AM

*awaiting sports miscer to nominate me* ;)

Arrogant SOB.

MurkinSeason
01-18-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm the guy who wishes everyone a happy birthday on their birthdays. You be the judge.

wildchild11
01-18-2015, 11:58 AM
stonedDreams. such a caring and sensitive fellow

The_Zodiac
01-18-2015, 11:59 AM
literally everyone who posts here is a degenerate scumbag srs
This.

jross2021
01-18-2015, 12:00 PM
SD. He always brings the lulz. Daewoo is a close 2nd. They have literally dedicated their life to trolling and I'm pretty sure they wrote 4 or 5 novels about lebron and just paste the same ones over and over in every thread all day and rustle jimmies.

Lunatic
01-18-2015, 12:03 PM
me unless you're affiliated with the SEC, then i hate you.Fixed

holtmcg
01-18-2015, 12:03 PM
SD. He always brings the lulz. Daewoo is a close 2nd. They have literally dedicated their life to trolling and I'm pretty sure they wrote 4 or 5 novels about lebron and just paste the same ones over and over in every thread all day and rustle jimmies.If you think they're bad, go to the R/P section and read homicidal_misc's post. Nothing short of hilarious.

VeganBrahh
01-18-2015, 12:05 PM
StonedDreams has my vote

skarms
01-18-2015, 12:25 PM
If you think they're bad, go to the R/P section and read homicidal_misc's post. Nothing short of hilarious.
homicidal_misc is an R/P treasure.

sdballer5588
01-18-2015, 01:20 PM
baller and daewoo exposed as haunting miscers dreams.

dmoneythegoat
01-18-2015, 01:23 PM
Obviously meI always lol at your posts

notWilliam
01-18-2015, 01:37 PM
usually the atlanta fans are nice.

FGCHENG
01-18-2015, 01:38 PM
usually the atlanta fans are nice.

this. this forum needs more ATL fans. I hope hawks win the East this year.

flexnation
01-18-2015, 01:49 PM
That's like walking into the heart of chi-raq and asking who the nicest guy is. You go into any thread and there's a 80% chance you're going to get called retarded by sdballer. Dude is the Omar of sports misc, but just the part of him being a homo thug. The death toll for Lebronies is at an all time high. It's not safe out here.Fuking Lol. Spot on Description.

If you think they're bad, go to the R/P section and read homicidal_misc's post. Nothing short of hilarious.Always chuckle at his user title: 187 on 666'ers. Homo_Misc is Legit.

01-18-2015, 02:21 PM
this. this forum needs more ATL fans. I hope hawks win the East this year.

brb half the sports miscers would bandwagon them, half would hate them and their fans

broboma2012
01-20-2015, 04:14 PM
Spills is probably the funniest Kobe Stan

Also if fccheng or whatever his name is endorses your team it is as good as the kiss of death

jtaylor2010
01-20-2015, 04:16 PM
MarcusD and PervedOut

broboma2012
01-20-2015, 04:21 PM
MarcusD and PervedOut
Yeah MarcusD is by far the nicest.

JmanTheJuiceman
01-20-2015, 04:36 PM
SD is by far the nicest miscer I've ever encountered.

Last time we disagreed on a topic, he actually invited me to his home and payed for my plane ticket, JUST so we could have a nice, sensible debate in person. What a stand up guy, he even payed for my $100 Red Dog bar tab. We wrecked the chit out of that bar. I remember at one point, SD jumped up on the table and yelled at the bartender for pouring me what he called "a weakass Barbara Streisand Long Island" and made him make the drink again, using proper proportions of course. Then, this hairy hobbit-looking manlet tried to start chit with me outside and the baller wasn't having ANY of it. I shouldn't be saying anything about this online (an investigation *might* be lingering over our heads) but SD almost killed that guy! Last I heard the dude was in ICU for 2 days and might not be able to walk again. We sent him flowers with a note saying, "come at me again bro, you're fully rustled" and haven't heard anything back yet. After our night on the town SD bought me Jimmy Johns and apologized for the drama that had occurred, saying "you can take the baller off the streets but you can't take the streets out of the baller".

bigcc
01-20-2015, 04:39 PM
cor030 and genus come to mind without being a homer and naming seattle fans

EDIT: Trapstar and SD also come to mind

JmanTheJuiceman
01-20-2015, 04:43 PM
cor030 and genus come to mind without being a homer and naming seattle fans

EDIT: Trapstar and SD also come to mind

Dude, genus has got to be the BIGGEST A-HOLE EVER.

GTFO

wildchild11
01-20-2015, 04:47 PM

Last time we disagreed on a topic, he actually invited me to his home and payed for my plane ticket, JUST so we could have a nice, sensible debate in person. What a stand up guy, he even payed for my $100 Red Dog bar tab. We wrecked the chit out of that bar. I remember at one point, SD jumped up on the table and yelled at the bartender for pouring me what he called "a weakass Barbara Streisand Long Island" and made him make the drink again, using proper proportions of course. Then, this hairy hobbit-looking manlet tried to start chit with me outside and the baller wasn't having ANY of it. I shouldn't be saying anything about this online (an investigation *might* be lingering over our heads) but SD almost killed that guy! Last I heard the dude was in ICU for 2 days and might not be able to walk again. We sent him flowers with a note saying, "come at me again bro, you're fully rustled" and haven't heard anything back yet. After our night on the town SD bought me Jimmy Johns and apologized for the drama that had occurred, saying "you can take the baller off the streets but you can't take the streets out of the baller".

http://i.imgur.com/aSCXe0S.jpg

cor030
01-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Anyone that doesn't say I am the nicest is a complete phaggot.

LittleLexodus
01-20-2015, 08:01 PM

GTFO

Pretty much.

Schweezy (banned?) and Humpty are both pretty nice dudes TBH.

bigcc
01-20-2015, 08:04 PM
Pretty much.

Schweezy (banned?) and Humpty are both pretty nice dudes TBH.

troll post of the year

If I knew who made phaggot alt accounts simply to troll this would be a much simpler question, I actually like the near majority of posters here

broboma2012
01-20-2015, 08:04 PM

correction: spills is DEFINITELY the funniest kobe stan

sdballer5588
01-20-2015, 08:05 PM

You come back soon.

bigcc
01-20-2015, 08:07 PM

GTFO

tbh you don't bother me either, but he keeps it real for a 9ers fan when we have discussions even if I get a bit too riled up, different circumstances as a seahawk fan when most 9er fans are annoying as phuck

Miked1978
01-20-2015, 08:17 PM
I love all you little phaggots.

wickedman
01-20-2015, 08:25 PM
Humpty is pretty cool, gets a lot of **** but I don't feel like he insults people very often (lol at someone listing Genus ITT). BullBoy is another where I don't feel like he attacks people despite opening himself to many attacks with his blind homerism. And myself of course.

I don't really consider it bad form to call someone's idea out as stupid (although I refrain from doing it 98% of the time), but insulting someone's intelligence for an idea they posed is ****ty unless they are an *******.

broboma2012
01-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Humpty is pretty cool, gets a lot of **** but I don't feel like he insults people very often (lol at someone listing Genus ITT). BullBoy is another where I don't feel like he attacks people despite opening himself to many attacks with his blind homerism. And myself of course.

I don't really consider it bad form to call someone's idea out as stupid (although I refrain from doing it 98% of the time), but insulting someone's intelligence for an idea they posed is ****ty unless they are an *******.

there are no ethics here. the quicker you realize this the more fun you have.

gottk2x
01-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Spaz

-Spaz

BullBoy8
01-20-2015, 08:38 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/12/james-franco-wink.gif

But as I said in another similar thread, the homie DRock and also add another vote for houstonmiscer. Greatest guy for sure.

musti82
01-20-2015, 09:29 PM
MarcusD gets my vote, most of the regulars have anger management issues(SRS) if u hate other miscers that much why are u even writing here lol. i also like the mod with leg press avi, he is a chill guy, see him on most of the football threads.

Bulldognation99
01-21-2015, 12:41 AM
humpty ftw

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aEsW4KlzOEc/UjgPCcxE2CI/AAAAAAAAALU/BXNjr-CfzoI/s1600/maxresdefault.jpg

FAH_Q
01-21-2015, 05:12 AM
Trapstar

PervedOut
01-21-2015, 05:20 AM
MarcusD and PervedOut
I've been working on being more objective as I creep into my mid 30's. Its not as easy as one would think.

JmanTheJuiceman
01-22-2015, 12:00 PM
correction: spills is DEFINITELY the funniest kobe stan

Nobody cares about your manlet opinion phag, spills is a jackass

wildchild11
01-22-2015, 12:12 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165864471