PDA

View Full Version : Hezbollah ready for war deep into Israel, leader claims

Spartan5364
01-15-2015, 03:14 PM
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Nasrallah-Hezbollah-prepared-for-war-deep-into-Israel-beyond-the-Galilee-387826

Hezbollah is prepared for military intervention in Israel's Galilee and beyond, deeper into Israeli territory, the group's leader Hassan Nasrallah said in an interview with Lebanon's Al-Mayadeen TV to be aired Thursday evening.

"We have made all necessary preparations for a future war with Israel," Nasrallah said.

He vowed that the group would not stay quiet in the face of attacks attributed to Israel in Syria. "We will provide an answer for every attack against Syria," he said.

"We have military abilities that will deliver us the victory against Israel," Nasrallah threatened. "The military capability of the resisitance has not been damaged, and if Israel thinks differently, it is wrong."

In excerpts of the interview that were previously released on Wednesday, Nasrallah said that Hezbollah has more types of weapons than Israel can imagine.

According to the Hezbollah leader, Israel is interested in a conflict that would be a landslide victory for it, however he claims that such a win is completely unrealistic. "If Israel attacks Lebanon, our resistance is strong and our ability to win is great."

spadelexus
01-15-2015, 07:36 PM
http://cdn.jewsnews.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/imam.jpg

Ehsaun
01-15-2015, 08:11 PM

umad we caught one of your mossad agents trying to assassinate an Iranian scientist?

nice war crimes m8

lol @ being atheist and having the religio-nationalist fervor of a Jew who literally believes Yahweh gave them a lot of land.

spadelexus
01-15-2015, 08:37 PM
umad we caught one of your mossad agents trying to assassinate an Iranian scientist?

nice war crimes m8

lol @ being atheist and having the religio-nationalist fervor of a Jew who literally believes Yahweh gave them a lot of land.

You forget to take your meds?

And lol @ at Israel infiltrating your whole got damn nuke program and you thinking I'm mad about that.

Just lol.

That shows how weak and vulnerable you guys are...

Ehsaun
01-15-2015, 09:55 PM
You forget to take your meds?

And lol @ at Israel infiltrating your whole got damn nuke program and you thinking I'm mad about that.

Just lol.

That shows how weak and vulnerable you guys are...

Lol you Israelis have been fearmongering about a nuclear program for the last 20 years! The only deluded one (in reality you're just a liar trying to rally up the idiot white supremacists on the misc) is you. Funny how you get mad when Israeli civilians are killed but not when Iranian civilians are. I see that many of you Israelis still have that Old Testament canaanite slaughter mentality. I wonder why your people have been kicked out of over 100 countries?

I lol when christians and white nationalists on this forum support Israel. If you read the jewish holy books, treating the goyim(non jews) like **** is permitted. Thats why you couldn't hold fellow jews as slaves but you could hold anyone else as one, why genocide was permitted for jewish interests, etc.. In the Zohar the highest of blasphemies towards Jesus and Christianity were given. It's a highly nationalistic, inclusive, and subversive culture and as a result Israel is a terrible ally. You guys are expressing your might to steal land and oppress people which is fine (its up to the Palestinians to rightfully defend their land) but don't make me pay taxes to help fund your bs. If you're so strong and invulnerable, why do you need our billions?

kratosbrah
01-15-2015, 11:11 PM
hezbollah vs mossad in this thread lets go

BloominFairy
01-15-2015, 11:42 PM
Lol you Israelis have been fearmongering about a nuclear program for the last 20 years! The only deluded one (in reality you're just a liar trying to rally up the idiot white supremacists on the misc) is you. Funny how you get mad when Israeli civilians are killed but not when Iranian civilians are. I see that many of you Israelis still have that Old Testament canaanite slaughter mentality. I wonder why your people have been kicked out of over 100 countries?

I lol when christians and white nationalists on this forum support Israel. If you read the jewish holy books, treating the goyim(non jews) like **** is permitted. Thats why you couldn't hold fellow jews as slaves but you could hold anyone else as one, why genocide was permitted for jewish interests, etc.. In the Zohar the highest of blasphemies towards Jesus and Christianity were given. It's a highly nationalistic, inclusive, and subversive culture and as a result Israel is a terrible ally. You guys are expressing your might to steal land and oppress people which is fine (its up to the Palestinians to rightfully defend their land) but don't make me pay taxes to help fund your bs. If you're so strong and invulnerable, why do you need our billions?

Iran =/= United States. Choose one.

Anyway lol, I don't think Hezbollah are stupid enough to try this again. But who knows, Lebanon seems to be going full retard lately.

USAPump
01-15-2015, 11:53 PM
If you read the jewish holy books, treating the goyim(non jews) like **** is permitted. Thats why you couldn't hold fellow jews as slaves but you could hold anyone else as one, why genocide was permitted for jewish interests,

All of this has been debunked a while ago

inb4 you post said debunked quotes that originated on stormfrunt

vvvaaa
01-16-2015, 12:12 AM
Too bad the only kind of war Hezbollah cam do is either killing a few soldiers here and there or civillians then having their entire civillian fanbase bombed.

adamsz
01-16-2015, 01:39 AM
you would think after getting your ass kicked enough times you would learn your lesson

guess not...

Tha big kahoona
01-16-2015, 01:41 AM
Empty words. He's trying to avoid a confrontation altogether by claiming that he can strike Israel with force. HA is a formidable force, but lettuce beef real tea, there are few armies in the world that can go toe to toe with Israel.

That said, they do have a very sophisticated underground network of bunkers and tunnels, so they they can give Israel fits since the IDF can't really find them to fight them.

Let's hope for peace

Tha big kahoona
01-16-2015, 01:54 AM
you would think after getting your ass kicked enough times you would learn your lesson

guess not...

Actually, Israel admitted defeat after the 2006 war. This was discussed here before and quotes from Israeli military and political officials were posted.

HA got into it for a prisoner swap. Israel got into it to "completely destroy HA". HA survived and a prisoner swap ensued. Run along now

Although nasrallah later admitted he regretted the war due to the high civilian casualties that the most moral army in the world caused.

Andalite
01-16-2015, 02:16 AM
8fSvyv0urTE

very scary the way she calmly said "for it" and major props to David Horowitz for keeping his cool and being respectful.

I cannot believe they have a Hitler Youth Week though. That's fukked up.

Tha big kahoona
01-16-2015, 03:43 AM
To the General and Campus Communities:

As you are all well aware, I am the one who spoke at the David Horowitz event this past Monday May 10, 2010.

Allow me to begin by stating that I do NOT condone murder, I do NOT condone genocide, and I do NOT condone racism under any circumstance whatsoever against Jews or anyone else. These accusations are lies that I refuse to allow David Horowitz and his allies to perpetuate in their irresponsible and hateful smear campaign against those who disagree with or differ from them.

On April 19, 2010 I volunteered to speak at the Racism/Genocide Holocaust Event last April only because of my strong convictions against genocide like the Holocaust. I was there every step of the way during the protests denouncing racism on campus last quarter—from the very beginning to the very end. Never have I uttered a negative syllable towards or about any person because of their ethnicity or religion on campus or otherwise, Jewish or otherwise. Regardless of my participation in these events, for Mr. Horowitz to insinuate that I am anti-Semitic is ridiculous; I am a Semite.

I attended the event as an individual, not as a representative of any organization, least of all the MSA. My presence was solidly founded in my academic and personal quests to hear diverse viewpoints. Unfortunately, Mr. Horowitz is a seasoned polemicist whose intent is not to encourage academic discussion by expounding his arguments or even supporting his positions with hard facts, but to excite the passions of an audience. Mr. Horowitz spent an hour indiscriminately attacking liberals, students, Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians, utilizing verbiage that completely departed from an academic tone and delved into hate speech—especially labeling groups and individuals that support Palestinian rights “terrorists.”

Insofar as my references to Hitler and the Nazi Youth programs: it was Mr. Horowitz who spent a substantial amount of time referring to the MSA as the “Hitler Youth” and its Justice in Palestine Week as “Hitler Youth Week”— pejorative titles that as a human being, a student of history, and a person of faith, I find disgusting. I uttered them in a sarcastic manner only to point out the ridiculous and slanderous nature of Mr. Horowitz’s labels—Nazis sought the extermination of anyone who was not “white,” and this racial category excludes the vast majority of the Muslim population.

I asked Mr. Horowitz to explain the purported connection between UCSD’s MSA and “Jihadist Terrorist Networks.” His pamphlet did not mention the organization; rather it focused on other groups like UCI’s MSU and Berkley and LA’s MSA chapters, and offered supporting grounds that can be characterized as shaky at best, with sources that had little credibility. He chose not to engage my question (his opening arguments were the verbatim generalizations made in the pamphlet, though my question asked for specifics) but instead decided to subject me to an interrogation because of my headscarf and Palestinian kuffiyeh. The fact that Mr. Horowitz claimed on a respected national cable news network that the MSA receives forty thousand dollars to put on Justice in Palestine Week, speaks volumes to his status as a gross exaggerator who should not be trusted to deliver opinions on anything. The information can be found here on UCSD’s official website http://as.ucsd.edu/finance/sofr_view_program.php?id=710.

Towards the end of the exchange, I became emotional. I could no longer hear Mr. Horowitz speaking and so did not even hear his injection of Hezbollah’s credo of “rounding up” Jews in his last tangent. I could no longer contain my anger at being implicitly and improperly labeled a terrorist, an anti-Semite, and a proponent of genocide. The answer I was coerced into giving grossly misrepresented my beliefs and ideologies.

My answer, “for it,” in the context in which it was said does NOT mean “for” genocide. I was referring to his initial question that asked me for my position on Hamas, a topic that for his own political reasons he was relentless in pursuing. “For it” was not a legitimization of Hezbollah’s or anyone else’s credo for that matter that Jews should be exterminated. In fact, Mr. Horowitz’s intent was to entrap me with his barrage of questions so that he could avoid answering my question, and construe any answer that I would provide as anti-Semitic, genocidal hate speech in order to further his political agenda.

I am not a member of Hamas, nor have I ever given support to Hamas, nor do I agree their actions or stances wholesale, but I refused to offer Mr. Horowitz a blanket condemnation of Hamas that night. I felt that doing so would be a blanket condemnation of the Palestinian cause. I refused to throw the baby (the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people) out with the bathwater (Hamas.) In addition, Mr. Horowitz asked me to condemn Hamas as a genocidal organization; which to my limited knowledge on the subject, is another unsupported claim made by Mr. Horowitz.

My opinion of Hamas is not as simple as condemn or condone, “for it” or “against it.” I firmly believe that the killing of civilians, even as “collateral damage” regardless of creed, politics, sexuality, nationality, or ethnicity is one of the highest crimes in the eyes of God and is morally reprehensible and abhorrent. But I condone Hamas in its ambition to liberate the Palestinian people. I condone Hamas as the duly elected representative government of the Palestinian people granted governance in an election overseen by our ex-President Jimmy Carter; and characterized as fair, open, and fully democratic. I condone Hamas in its desire to end the inhumane siege of the Gazan people. I condone Hamas in its struggle to free the 10,000 Palestinian men, women, and children unjustly locked away in Israeli prisons. It seems that in Mr. Horowitz’s logic, my support of freedom, peace, and justice makes me a “terrorist.”

David Horowitz can try to erase my history, the history of my grandparents, the history of the Palestinian people, he can call me a terrorist, he can mischaracterize my faith as bloody, and my God as false, but I will NOT allow him to vilify me as a racist or a proponent of genocide and remain silent.

For Peace, For Love, For Justice,

Jumanah Imad Albahri

Spartan5364
01-16-2015, 04:01 AM
^dat damage control
she said what she said. Lesson here is to think twice before you advocate genocide on camera in a lecture hall.

ZioBot
01-16-2015, 04:28 AM

lmao

Iran/Hezbollah always 'catch a Mossad agent' when it turns out they've screwed up or wants to put out some propaganda for the gullible.

spadelexus
01-16-2015, 06:43 AM
The metaphysical hate for Jews which historically use to be more predominant in Europe, has now shifted its way into the Muslim world.

Jews around the planet are being targeted and killed by Muslim terrorists for no other reason than being Jewish. Several Muslim countries have banned citizens of Israel from entry, and the Jewish presence in the Muslim world has dissipated along with other minority groups and religions.

The same exact hate rhetoric we see on Stormphront is now prevalent for all to see on popular Muslim chat threads.

What's alarming to me, is how the Muslim world at large is flat out ignoring this. It's deeply rooted, and so blatantly obvious it's undeniable...

http://shariaunveiled.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/nazi-islam-2.jpg

http://www.billionbibles.org/photos/Hamas%20Nazi%20Salute.jpg

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a95acefb970b-700wi

http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/anti-semitism.jpg

http://p2alm.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/hajj-amin-al-husseini-and-adolf-hitler.jpg

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Arabic-Language-Mein-Kampf.jpg

Jonjo8558
01-16-2015, 08:07 AM
It's about time Israel stopped turning the other cheek and wiped these democracy hating sub-human scum off the face of the earth. Israel should not let up and the whole world should support Israel. It may take time but they should completely destroy Hezbollah and Hamas and not let up until every hole digging extremist is left rotting their own excrement.

Ehsaun
01-16-2015, 10:35 AM
All of this has been debunked a while ago

inb4 you post said debunked quotes that originated on stormfrunt

No it hasn't. Genocide and slavery is in the old testament, are you retarded?

Leviticus 25:44-46: "Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."

Ehsaun
01-16-2015, 10:38 AM
lmao

Iran/Hezbollah always 'catch a Mossad agent' when it turns out they've screwed up or wants to put out some propaganda for the gullible.

it's a documented fact that Israeli mossad agents have been assassinating Iranian scientists. Even the U.S. government has acknowledged this. Keep shilling JIDF

Ehsaun
01-16-2015, 10:39 AM
The metaphysical hate for Jews which historically use to be more predominant in Europe, has now shifted its way into the Muslim world.

Jews around the planet are being targeted and killed by Muslim terrorists for no other reason than being Jewish. Several Muslim countries have banned citizens of Israel from entry, and the Jewish presence in the Muslim world has dissipated along with other minority groups and religions.

The same exact hate rhetoric we see on Stormphront is now prevalent for all to see on popular Muslim chat threads.

What's alarming to me, is how the Muslim world at large is flat out ignoring this. It's deeply rooted, and so blatantly obvious it's undeniable...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a95acefb970b-700wi

http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/anti-semitism.jpg

http://p2alm.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/hajj-amin-al-husseini-and-adolf-hitler.jpg

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Arabic-Language-Mein-Kampf.jpg

Israel has done nothing wrong. They have the most moral army in the entire world. The reason why they have been kicked out of so many countries historically is purely a coincidence.

Tha big kahoona
01-16-2015, 10:39 AM
It's about time Israel stopped turning the other cheek and wiped these democracy hating sub-human scum off the face of the earth. Israel should not let up and the whole world should support Israel. It may take time but they should completely destroy Hezbollah and Hamas and not let up until every hole digging extremist is left rotting their own excrement.

Lebanon is a parliamentary democracy. Hamas was democratically elected.

Sup

ZioBot
01-16-2015, 11:37 AM
it's a documented fact that Israeli mossad agents have been assassinating Iranian scientists. Even the U.S. government has acknowledged this. Keep shilling JIDF

let me taste your sauce

Ehsaun
01-16-2015, 11:59 AM
let me taste your sauce

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-pushing-israel-to-stop-assassinating-iranian-nuclear-scientists/

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/world/meast/iran-who-kills-scientists/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mostafa_Ahmadi-Roshan

Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan (Persian: مصطفی احمدی روشن‎, c. 1980 – 11 January 2012) was an Iranian nuclear scientist and university professor. He was killed in a bomb blast near Gol Nabi Street, in north Tehran,[1] on 11 Jan. 2012—a day after Israeli military chief Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz was quoted as telling a parliamentary panel that "2012 would be a critical year for Iran", in part because of "things that happen to it unnaturally."[2]

Israel is a terrorist state, you'll never have my support.

moksha16
01-16-2015, 12:41 PM
Israel has done nothing wrong. They have the most moral army in the entire world. The reason why they have been kicked out of so many countries historically is purely a coincidence.

Since clearly the Israeli government hasn't "been kicked out of so many countries historically" you are obviously just talking about jews.... sounds like straight up antisemitism to me

And lol at the irony.. so if countries want to kick all the muslims out it must mean there is a problem with the muslims.. right? RIGHT?

Ehsaun
01-16-2015, 03:14 PM
Since clearly the Israeli government hasn't "been kicked out of so many countries historically" you are obviously just talking about jews.... sounds like straight up antisemitism to me

And lol at the irony.. so if countries want to kick all the muslims out it must mean there is a problem with the muslims.. right? RIGHT?

It's just a coincidence breh. Also there are good historical reasons for why the jewish people were hated throughout history and its been documented by mainstream scholars. One of the biggest reasons is that both Christianity and Islam used to completely ban usury, but the racist religion Judaism permitted jews to commit usury as long as they didn't do it to their fellow jews. As a result, many jews became established as bankers. Bankers tend to be corrupt and no one really likes them, even today, so you can see where the hate stemmed from. This is just one example

If you would like to learn more, I reccommend this book series by a current PhD in psychology who teaches at CSU.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series

The Culture of Critique series is a series of books by Kevin B. MacDonald on the motivations behind Jewish behavior and culture, the causes of antisemitism, and the alleged Jewish control or influence in government policy and political movements.

spadelexus
01-16-2015, 04:36 PM

Thanks for proving to the world that anti-Zionism = anti-Semitism. We all knew it, but we just needed confirmation from someone like yourself.

Ehsaun
01-16-2015, 04:47 PM
Thanks for proving to the world that anti-Zionism = anti-Semitism. We all knew it, but we just needed confirmation from someone like yourself.

nothing I said was historically inaccurate. Cry moar pls. no other one people have been kicked out of so many countries. If you guys would have just obeyed Roman law you wouldn't be in this mess.

spadelexus
01-16-2015, 06:57 PM
nothing I said was historically inaccurate. Cry moar pls. no other one people have been kicked out of so many countries. If you guys would have just obeyed Roman law you wouldn't be in this mess.

No other people are being persecuted against more than Christians. If they would have just obeyed Sharia law they wouldn't be in this mess....

Ehsaun
01-16-2015, 07:19 PM
No other people are being persecuted against more than Christians. If they would have just obeyed Sharia law they wouldn't be in this mess....

LOL terrible analogy. The Romans gave you so many special treatments over other people because you were so annoying. Because of your religion no compromise was good enough so you rebelled(terrorized) until the Romans had enough.

http://www.pbs.org/empires/romans/empire/jews.html

spadelexus
01-16-2015, 09:34 PM
LOL terrible analogy. The Romans gave you so many special treatments over other people because you were so annoying. Because of your religion no compromise was good enough so you rebelled(terrorized) until the Romans had enough.

http://www.pbs.org/empires/romans/empire/jews.html

At least you admit that Ashkenazy Jews are originally from Israel....

Tell Apollo I said chai. Am Yisroel Chai!!!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/120313091135-map-israel-flight-routes-story-top.jpg

http://thechristians.com/sites/default/files/styles/front_page_slideshow/public/field/image/20131203-comm1.jpg?itok=-lPcS2Fu

http://rs2img.memecdn.com/meanwhile-in-iran_o_1111858.jpg

BloominFairy
01-17-2015, 12:31 AM
The Jews got kicked out of other nations, while the Muslims just raped, massacred and conquered the ones they wandered into. Nothing to do with Islam though, of course.

Weightaholic
01-17-2015, 01:29 AM
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Nasrallah-Hezbollah-prepared-for-war-deep-into-Israel-beyond-the-Galilee-387826

So Hezbollah are looking to get their sht pushed back in again huh?

Tha big kahoona
01-17-2015, 02:09 AM
So Hezbollah are looking to get their sht pushed back in again huh?

sup weighty

Disclosing his intent to shortly resign, Ilan Harari, the IDF's chief education officer, stated at a conference of senior IDF officers that Israel lost the war, becoming the first senior active duty officer to publicly state such an opinion.[282] IDF Major General Yiftah Ron Tal, on 4 October 2006 became the second and highest ranking serving officer to express his opinion that the IDF failed "to win the day in the battle against Hezbollah" as well as calling for Lt. Gen. Dan Halutz' resignation.[283] Ron-Tal was subsequently fired for making those and other critical comments.

In 2008, Ehud Barak, the replacement defense minister for Peretz, stated that the conflict failed to disarm Hezbollah, and that the group is increasingly entrenched in South Lebanon, further stating that "Hezbollah is stronger than ever and has more rockets than at the outbreak of the Lebanon war in the summer of 2006"

Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld stated that Israel's war against Hezbollah was indeed "marked by a long series of failures"

According to the Winograd Commission Report, the Second Lebanon War was regarded as a "missed opportunity" and that "Israel initiated a long war, which ended without a defined military victory". The report continued to state that "a semi-military organization of a few thousand men resisted, for a few weeks, the strongest army in the Middle East, which enjoyed full air superiority and size and technology advantages". Furthermore, Hezbollah's rocket attacks continued throughout the war and the IDF did not provide an effective response to it. Following a long period of using standoff firepower and limited ground activities, the IDF launched a large-scale ground offensive close to the UN Security Council's resolution which imposed a cease-fire. "This offensive did not result in military gains and was not completed".

Later in the Report, the Commission stated that "[a] decision [was] made in the night of 12 July to react (to the capturing) with immediate and substantive military action and to set ... ambitious goals." This decision had immediate repercussions in that subsequent decisions were limited mainly to a choice between a) "a short, painful and unexpected blow on Hezbollah" and b) "to bring about a significant change of the reality in the South of Lebanon with a large ground operation,[occupying] ... the South of Lebanon and 'cleaning' it of Hezbollah". "The fact Israel went to war before it decided which option to select and without an exit strategy, all these constituted serious failures of the decision making process."

heeheehaahaa
01-17-2015, 07:16 AM

Is it a coincidence that the large majority of crazy terrorist who blow themselves up and behead people in the streets are muslim? why did the spanish and all of europe feel compelled to keep muslims out of their empire? Is it also a coincidence that most muslim countries are **** holes and the only halfway decent ones are so because they have oil, a natural resource. These are all just coincidences.

Tha big kahoona
01-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Is it a coincidence that the large majority of crazy terrorist who blow themselves up and behead people in the streets are muslim? why did the spanish and all of europe feel compelled to keep muslims out of their empire? Is it also a coincidence that most muslim countries are **** holes and the only halfway decent ones are so because they have oil, a natural resource. These are all just coincidences.

The vast majority of terrorist attacks are not done by muslims. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. Google is your friend

M0rtalk0mbat
01-17-2015, 09:19 AM
The vast majority of terrorist attacks are not done by muslims. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. Google is your friend

Interesting. Can i ask for the source on that?

Just tried googling it myself and found only this. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Terrorism

Found this also http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sunni-muslim-extremists-committed-70-terrorist-murders-2011,

They seem to be saying the opposite of what you're saying. i'm not sure they are legit, why i'm asking for yours, thanks.

.hatches.
01-17-2015, 09:33 AM
At least you admit that Ashkenazy Jews are originally from Israel....

Tell Apollo I said chai. Am Yisroel Chai!!!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/120313091135-map-israel-flight-routes-story-top.jpg[/ig]

[img]http://thechristians.com/sites/default/files/styles/front_page_slideshow/public/field/image/20131203-comm1.jpg?itok=-lPcS2Fu[/ig]

[img]http://rs2img.memecdn.com/meanwhile-in-iran_o_1111858.jpg

Hopefully it'll be Israel vs Iran with no countries involved. Oh lawwd

http://ptisidiastima.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/s300.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/6fcef0936fd5b34af7498896c1cdf956/tumblr_mrwuhlQTNr1s4lolfo1_500.jpg

Tha big kahoona
01-17-2015, 12:20 PM
Interesting. Can i ask for the source on that?

Just tried googling it myself and found only this. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Terrorism

Found this also http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sunni-muslim-extremists-committed-70-terrorist-murders-2011,

They seem to be saying the opposite of what you're saying. i'm not sure they are legit, why i'm asking for yours, thanks.

Strong sources. I've posted this before, but here you go. Source: FBI. It's a bit long, as it's a full report, but there are plenty of sources that have summed it up. Muslims comitted 6% of terrorist attacks. Spade comitted 7%

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05#disablemobile

Summary of the FBI report:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

johnnycomehome
01-17-2015, 01:46 PM
strong sources. I've posted this before, but here you go. Source: Fbi. It's a bit long, as it's a full report, but there are plenty of sources that have summed it up. Muslims comitted 6% of terrorist attacks. spade comitted 7%

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05#disablemobile

summary of the fbi report:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

lol

Sargamatha
01-17-2015, 01:50 PM
Inb4 they start war with Israel, killing 10 jews, then Israel will retaliate killing 1000 of them scumbags and they will cry out to U.N of Israels brutality etc etc

spadelexus
01-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Strong sources. I've posted this before, but here you go. Source: FBI. It's a bit long, as it's a full report, but there are plenty of sources that have summed it up. Muslims comitted 6% of terrorist attacks. Spade comitted 7%

Lol... First of all this pie chart that "summarized" the FBI's data shows terrorist attacks in the US, not world wide so let's be clear about that....

Second, when you factor in that Jews are +2X's more populous in America than Muslims, this report actually shows that Muslims have a much high propensity to commit violent acts of terror, than Jews do, in the USA.

Third, when you factor in death tolls, fugedaboutit. Jews killed 3. Muslims killed 3000.

So, what the report actually shows is that Muslims have killed more Americans in terrorist attacks, and have a higher rate per capita to commit terrorist acts, than any other religious group in America. Which isn't surprising, and is consistent with world wide statistics of terrorist activity and deaths.

When it comes to terrorism Islam > all other religions combined.

spadelexus
01-17-2015, 03:40 PM
Hopefully it'll be Israel vs Iran with no countries involved. Oh lawwd

http://ptisidiastima.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/s300.jpg

[img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/6fcef0936fd5b34af7498896c1cdf956/tumblr_mrwuhlQTNr1s4lolfo1_500.jpg[img]

Lol... Nice try, that pic isn't from Iran, and they don't have those weapons...

On 22 September 2010, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signed a decree banning the sale of the S-300 and other military equipment to Iran.[67] The sale was canceled because of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1929 sanctions on Iran. On 10 November 2010 Iran announced that it had developed a version of the S-300 missile.[68] However Pieter Wezeman of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute has questioned Iran's ability to duplicate the Russian missile system.[69] And by 2012 the Iranian position had softened to merely considering the production of such a system.[70] In April 2012, Iran filed a lawsuit for $4 billion in damages for failure to deliver the missiles.[71] Then Iran blamed foreign media for inflaming the situation when Russia threatened to reduce diplomatic support for Iran if the lawsuit continued.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-300_(missile)

http://m.memegen.com/8jqwwf.jpg

.hatches.
01-17-2015, 03:44 PM

http://m.memegen.com/8jqwwf.jpg

Iran wouldn't be stupid after that beautiful orchestrated play with Russia over the missiles. Got all the wolf crying off their back so Russia can secretly deliver 'em. For all we know, Iran may have or get the S400 as well with the way the Russian economy is looking.

heeheehaahaa
01-17-2015, 04:11 PM

I said "terrorists who blow themselves up and behead people". Also I am curious what constitutes a terrorist atatck in this ****ty muslim sympathizer report. Are they counting graffiti and funueral pickets as terrorist attacks?

It's funny how you are an atheist and spend so many hours defending muslim atrocities. I wonder if you would defend your atheist beliefs in the middle of an islamic shiite hole.

spadelexus
01-17-2015, 05:42 PM
Iran wouldn't be stupid after that beautiful orchestrated play with Russia over the missiles. Got all the wolf crying off their back so Russia can secretly deliver 'em. For all we know, Iran may have or get the S400 as well with the way the Russian economy is looking.

http://www.thehomeplanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tumblr_m3noyw3jOl1rvnhu6o1_500.gif

Tha big kahoona
01-18-2015, 12:53 AM
I said "terrorists who blow themselves up and behead people". Also I am curious what constitutes a terrorist atatck in this ****ty muslim sympathizer report. Are they counting graffiti and funueral pickets as terrorist attacks?

It's funny how you are an atheist and spend so many hours defending muslim atrocities. I wonder if you would defend your atheist beliefs in the middle of an islamic shiite hole.

You're curious about what constitutes a terrorist attack in a report that defines what a terrorist attack is? Reading comprehension, not even once. Lol @ calling the FBI muslim sympathizers.

What atrocities have I defended?

I live in dubai brah, so I'm well aware of what it feels like to live in the middle east. I get accused of being a Muslim at least once a weak. Same way I get accused of being gay (I'm married) because I support equal rights. Doesn't bother me

Tha big kahoona
01-18-2015, 01:10 AM
Lol... First of all this pie chart that "summarized" the FBI's data shows terrorist attacks in the US, not world wide so let's be clear about that....

Second, when you factor in that Jews are +2X's more populous in America than Muslims, this report actually shows that Muslims have a much high propensity to commit violent acts of terror, than Jews do, in the USA.

Not very sound logic brah. Let's look at that on a global scale: there are 76 x more muslims than jews in the world. There are 76 x more muslim terrorist attacks than Jewish ones in the EU + Murica.

Either way, in the EU as a whole, religiously motivated terrorist attacks are a tiny fraction of the total number of terrorist attacks comitted.

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/terrorism-EU-2-638x599.png

heeheehaahaa
01-18-2015, 07:32 AM

lol did a quick skim of that report. All non muslim terrorist attacks were spray painting or lighting empty building/tractors on fire. Muslim attacks were bombing innocent people in crowded places.

Also strong dismissal of this http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sunni-muslim-extremists-committed-70-terrorist-murders-2011
It is more recent than the 11 year old report that you have clearly misinterpreted.

Chowboy
01-18-2015, 07:38 AM

2002 thru 2005?

Only those affecting Americans?

Srs?

On edit:

This is from START, a product of Homeland Secuity

Washington (CNN) – As terrorism increasingly becomes a tactic of warfare, the number of attacks and fatalities soared to a record high in 2012, according to a new report obtained exclusively by CNN.

More than 8,500 terrorist attacks killed nearly 15,500 people last year as violence tore through Africa, Asia and the Middle East, according to the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism.

That’s a 69% rise in attacks and an 89% jump in fatalities from 2011, said START, one of the world’s leading terrorism-trackers.

Six of the seven most deadly groups are affiliated with al Qaeda, according to START, and most of the violence was committed in Muslim-majority countries.

Read the whole article here: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/28/terrorist-attacks-and-deaths-hit-record-high-report-shows/

dysenterygary
01-18-2015, 09:56 AM
Israel kills son of Hezbollah's late military chief in Syria: Hezbollah sources
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/18/us-mideast-crisis-israel-syria-idUSKBN0KR0K620150118

lel

spadelexus
01-18-2015, 09:56 AM
Sources: 5 members of Hezbollah including son of Imad Mughniyeh killed in Israeli strike in Syria

AFP cited an Israeli security sources as saying the strike had targeted purported terrorists who were planning an attack on the Jewish state.

The IDF said in response that it does not comment on foreign reports and Syrian state media did not mention the attack.

The missiles reportedly hit near Quneitra, not far from the border with Israel.

"An Israeli helicopter fired two missiles on Amal Farms in Quneitra," Lebanese news channel Al-Manar said, adding that two reconnaissance planes were also flying over the area.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based group monitoring the civil war, said the missiles fired on Sunday targeted armed vehicles, citing local sources.

Foreign media reports have attributed a number of air strikes in Syria to Israel over the past several years, although Israel has refused to confirm the reports.

In the most recent such incident, Syrian state television reported in December 2014 that Israeli jets had bombed targets near Damascus International Airport and in the town of Dimas, near the border with Lebanon.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Sources-At-least-one-Hezbollah-commander-killed-in-Israeli-strike-in-Syria-388136

EDIT: ^^^ wizard

Tha big kahoona
01-18-2015, 10:08 AM
That was a mistake by Israel. Don't get worked up when jews get some retaliation ;)

Just don't forget who struck first

Edit: HA are the guys fighting ISIS....good job Israel

CalmWind
01-18-2015, 10:44 AM

Even if they did, there are many ways to deploy counter-measures to these AA systems.

For one, we could build flying explosive drone escorts, and send them to fly alongside bomber squadrons. The drone escorts would have small wings so they can glide and save fuel, basically just a flying gliding missile that stays in formation, and their only purpose would be to identify anti-aircraft launches in their direction, track them, and then change course to fly directly at the incoming AA missile, and when in proximity, boom. Both the drone, and the incoming AA missile are blown up. You could have bomber squadrons surrounded by 30 of these flying interceptors.

Or, if that's too expensive, then just have drone planes that fire tracking missiles that do the same thing, they launch missiles from a flying drone platform, and the missiles blow up on proximity or impact to an incoming AA missile. The drones, when out of missiles, go back home, or perhaps some other secondary function could be added so that they could continue fighting after they exhaust their missiles.

Or, you could even trick the tracking systems of the AA platform, and have it waste missiles on dummy targets flying near the bomber squadron. For example, build very inexpensive dummy plane skeletons, that can glide to save on fuel, and send them just in front of the real fighters and bombers, and have them give off the SAME exact radar signature that the bomber does. The AA radar won't be able to tell which is a real bomber, and which is a cheap flying skeleton, and waste missiles on them. Heck, for a secondary function, you could add some cheap explosives in the hull of the dummy planes, and have them kamikaze crash into targets if they do not get shot down by AA.

Either way, there are lots of ways to stop the S-300 and other form of AA systems.

ZioBot
01-18-2015, 10:51 AM
Edit: HA are the guys fighting ISIS....good job Israel

I heard Israel and Hezbollah were fighting before ISIS existed

Tha big kahoona
01-18-2015, 12:12 PM
I heard Israel and Hezbollah were fighting before ISIS existed

Not really. HA hasn't exactly been attacking Israel lately. There was no fighting.

You cannot deny that HA are fighting ISIS and Al Nusra in Syria. This was a bad move in so many ways, but mostly because they are the best ISIS deterrent there is as they have boots on the ground engaged in warfare. As a Leb, the last thing I want to see is ISIS steamroll through Syria and make their way to the Lebanese border. I don't get why Israel did this. Why provoke HA to retaliate at a time when they're trying to rid us of ISIS?

Bassorah
01-18-2015, 12:25 PM
Alqaeda attacks Jews in France. Israel responds by helping alqaeda in Syria. The jig is up, everyone knows that israel is an out of control terrorist entity. The only question remaining is how to get rid of it without it destroying the world (Samson option)

primetime32
01-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Not really. HA hasn't exactly been attacking Israel lately. There was no fighting.

You cannot deny that HA are fighting ISIS and Al Nusra in Syria. This was a bad move in so many ways, but mostly because they are the best ISIS deterrent there is as they have boots on the ground engaged in warfare. As a Leb, the last thing I want to see is ISIS steamroll through Syria and make their way to the Lebanese border. I don't get why Israel did this. Why provoke HA to retaliate at a time when they're trying to rid us of ISIS?

Why? Perhaps because your boys just bragged about being ready for a war deep inside of Israel.

SPARTANUP
01-18-2015, 04:51 PM
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

UN will take over Israel, international community will demand it, NEW WORLD ORDER will demand it. Done.

primetime32
01-18-2015, 05:21 PM

UN will take over Israel, international community will demand it, NEW WORLD ORDER will demand it. Done.

Lol at the UN. Even with Obama as president, the United states has vetoed any anti Isreal resolutions. But good luck with your "new world order "
Not to mention the UN doesn't even have the balls to step into the Syrian civil war.

bcop
01-18-2015, 05:40 PM
Jihad Mughniyeh, the son of Imad Mughniyah, was killed by the IDF in the last 24 hours. In Syria. Along with a few other Hezbollah terrorists.

Good News.

spadelexus
01-18-2015, 06:08 PM

You got your conspiracy theories mixed up. The Zionists are the illuminati who will bring the new world order...

Duh.

darknessmanX
01-19-2015, 04:41 AM
Empty words. He's trying to avoid a confrontation altogether by claiming that he can strike Israel with force. HA is a formidable force, but lettuce beef real tea, there are few armies in the world that can go toe to toe with Israel.

That said, they do have a very sophisticated underground network of bunkers and tunnels, so they they can give Israel fits since the IDF can't really find them to fight them.

Let's hope for peace

very true. and if we pan the camera out (way back), and see the whole picture. Israel is fighting basically a million different wars on a million different fronts, and they are becoming geographically caught in the middle of all of their enemies.

what if all of the nations and cliques Israel is conflicting with teamed up and went toe to toe with them? that war would be over very quick (no Seahawk like comeback for Israel).

guess not...

is this a reference to Israel? they lost the lebanon war in 2006.

spadelexus
01-19-2015, 04:44 AM
very true. and if we pan the camera out (way back), and see the whole picture. Israel is fighting basically a million different wars on a million different fronts, and they are becoming geographically caught in the middle of all of their enemies.

what if all of the nations and cliques Israel is conflicting with teamed up and went toe to toe with them? that war would be over very quick (no Seahawk like comeback for Israel).

Strong knowledge of Middle East history.

Scarrdbutsmartr
01-19-2015, 06:10 AM

If only Israel's neighbors had teamed up and tried to gang bang them in the past..Oh wait.

There is a reason why countries use proxy terrorist groups to fight their wars in Israel. They know what happens if they tangle with Israel. If Israel was to fail against its neighbors go look up the end result (Sampson option).

spadelexus
01-19-2015, 06:14 AM
If only Israel's neighbors had teamed up and tried to gang bang them in the past..Oh wait.

There is a reason why countries use proxy terrorist groups to fight their war in Israel. They know what happens if they tangle with Israel. If Israel was to fail go look up the end result (Sampson option).

He was just having a wet dream.

Alcastive
01-19-2015, 06:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Bo6wtle.jpg?1

is this pic enough to start a new war ?

spadelexus
01-19-2015, 06:48 AM

Nasrallah claiming that they have new weapons able to strike the center of Israel is pretty good reason for Israel to mow the lawn in South Lebanon. Get Hezbollah off the Israeli border and you'd be amazed how Israel leaves Lebanon alone...

Israeli strike kills Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander in Syria, report says
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/18/middleeast/syria-israeli-airstrike-hezbollah/

Alcastive
01-19-2015, 06:52 AM
Nasrallah claiming that they have new weapons able to strike the center of Israel is pretty good reason for Israel to mow the lawn in South Lebanon. Get Hezbollah off the Israeli border and you'd be amazed how Israel leaves Lebanon alone...

Israeli strike kills Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander in Syria, report says

Borders ? you mean the syrian and lebanese territories that israel been occupied since decades

johnnycomehome
01-19-2015, 06:58 AM
I wish actual Lebanese could meet actual Israelis and vice versa so then people would stop paying attention to Nasrallah and realise that our cultures really aren't that different and we don't need to live with a border covered in landmines.

spadelexus
01-19-2015, 07:03 AM
Borders ? you mean the syrian and lebanese territories that israel been occupied since decades

Yeah sure. Enjoy bowing down to your Syrian and Iranian overlords who feed you your propaganda. Too bad cause culturally Beirut is closer to Tel Aviv than any other city in the ME.

Lol @ revoking Miss Lebanon's title over being in a selfie with Miss Israel.. That summarizes how far Lebanon needs to come to be taken seriously....

johnnycomehome
01-19-2015, 07:11 AM

what lebanese territory is israel occupying right now?

spadelexus
01-19-2015, 07:17 AM
what lebanese territory is israel occupying right now?

He's probably talking about Sheba Farms which Syria claims is theirs too. The entire country of Lebanon suffers from PTSD.

Alcastive
01-19-2015, 07:19 AM
I wish actual Lebanese could meet actual Israelis and vice versa so then people would stop paying attention to Nasrallah and realise that our cultures really aren't that different and we don't need to live with a border covered in landmines.

I met many on my Trips to Europe i'm not saying that israeli are bad ppl im trying to say that the reason of Ha, the political Shia resitance in Lebanon exist because the zionist system that exist in isreal there is no way to make peace with the current zionist regime, i say this and i don't support Hezbollah, i actually live in the Christian side.

But in war there are no winners both sides lose so why keep on interfering like this to start a new war ?

I want peace too, but it will never happen with the zionist system.

johnnycomehome
01-19-2015, 07:20 AM
I met many on my Trips to Europe i'm not saying that israeli are bad ppl im trying to say that the reason of Ha, the political Shia resitance in Lebanon exist because the zionist system that exist in isreal there is no way to make peace with the current zionist regime, i say this and i don't support Hezbollah, i actually live in the Christian side.

But in war there are no winners both sides lose so why keep on interfering like this start a new war ?
why can we not make peace? what is israel doing right now that is bad for lebanese people?

spadelexus
01-19-2015, 07:28 AM

But in war there are no winners both sides lose so why keep on interfering like this to start a new war ?

I want peace too, but it will never happen with the zionist system.

Israel withdrew from Lebanon in the year 2000. You are being played if you think that Syria doesn't believe Sheba Farms belongs to them. If they flat out say it, there is no reason for Hezbollah.....

They need to keep the boogeyman alive... Syria controlled Sheba Farms before Israel took control of it. Hezbollah has nothing to do with Lebanon and Syria and everything to do with Iran. You guys are being played.

Tha big kahoona
01-19-2015, 07:32 AM
why can we not make peace? what is israel doing right now that is bad for lebanese people?

Israel still occupies a part of South Lebanon. Israeli jets violate lebanese airspace. Israel just attacked our best defense against ISIS. We also sympathize with the palestinians, so until that's resolved, peace won't happen.

Edit: similar to Alcastive, I don't support HA either. They are the lesser of 2 evils when it comes to both Israel and ISIS however.

Chowboy
01-19-2015, 07:46 AM
Israel still occupies a part of South Lebanon. Israeli jets violate lebanese airspace. Israel just attacked our best defense against ISIS. We also sympathize with the palestinians, so until that's resolved, peace won't happen.

Edit: similar to Alcastive, I don't support HA either. They are the lesser of 2 evils when it comes to both Israel and ISIS however.

Sooo, much sympathy for those poor Pally's. Why you even maintain a population of about a half a million....

in refugee camps

in substandard conditions

not accorded the rights of a Lebanese citizen

Bottom line, you guys just want 'em out of your 'hood so you can forget about them.

ZioBot
01-19-2015, 07:51 AM
trying to blame Israel on hindering Hezbollahs good work against ISIS in Syria is pretty funny.

They're all the fking same if you're Israel.

johnnycomehome
01-19-2015, 07:52 AM

Violate Lebanese airspace to kill convoys of people who are trying to kill Israelis. Believe me the Israeli government doesn't want ISIS taking over in Lebanon. Palestinians aren't Lebanon's business and in my experience most Arabs don't really care about them - your government treats them like **** and the non-sunnis in your contry don't like them if history is correct. I doubt this would be a real barrier to peace agreement.

As for the occupying...I found for you in English: After studying 81 different maps, the United Nations concluded that there is no evidence of the abandoned farmlands being Lebanese.[5] Nevertheless, Lebanon has continued to claim ownership of the territory.

By the way for anybody who doesn't know we are talking about a piece of land that is like the size a few soccer pitches

Tha big kahoona
01-19-2015, 08:02 AM
Violate Lebanese airspace to kill convoys of people who are trying to kill Israelis. Believe me the Israeli government doesn't want ISIS taking over in Lebanon. Palestinians aren't Lebanon's business and in my experience most Arabs don't really care about them - your government treats them like **** and the non-sunnis in your contry don't like them if history is correct. I doubt this would be a real barrier to peace agreement.

As for the occupying...I found for you in English: After studying 81 different maps, the United Nations concluded that there is no evidence of the abandoned farmlands being Lebanese.[5] Nevertheless, Lebanon has continued to claim ownership of the territory.

By the way for anybody who doesn't know we are talking about a piece of land that is like the size a few soccer pitches

The inhabitants of the shebaa farms are and have always been lebanese. The palestinians are our concern for more than 1 reason:

1) the refugees in Lebanon would be able to return. While you think we treat them like dirt, anyone who knows enough about this understands that we cannot naturalized them and such. That would kill off the right of return argument, something the Palestinian leaders don't want.

2) lebanon and palestine are very much alike. We are also both not theocracies. We are not the gulf. We also don't care what the gulf thinks of us.

I don't buy the excuse about the Jets. It's not Israel's right to violate another country's airspace. If HA attacks, Israeli retaliation would hold water. Until then, no cookie

Chowboy
01-19-2015, 08:12 AM
The inhabitants of the shebaa farms are and have always been lebanese. The palestinians are our concern for more than 1 reason:

1) the refugees in Lebanon would be able to return. While you think we treat them like dirt, anyone who knows enough about this understands that we cannot naturalized them and such. That would kill off the right of return argument, something the Palestinian leaders don't want.

2) lebanon and palestine are very much alike. We are also both not theocracies. We are not the gulf. We also don't care what the gulf thinks of us.

I don't buy the excuse about the Jets. It's not Israel's right to violate another country's airspace. If HA attacks, Israeli retaliation would hold water. Until then, no cookie

That's great. "We treats 'em like chit so they can remain refugees and give us an excuse to fck with Israel."

The Arab mind if full irrational rationalizations.

Tha big kahoona
01-19-2015, 08:15 AM
That's great. "We treats 'em like chit so they can remain refugees and give us an excuse to fck with Israel."

The Arab mind if full irrational rationalizations.

No such thing as the Arab mind. Try not to be a retard please. I don't think like a saudi. Or a Qatari. Or a Moroccan. Or or or.

Also, the Palestinian leaders don't want the palestinians to be naturalized. That's what I said. Don't twist my words, or take them out of context.

bcop
01-19-2015, 09:34 AM

I seem to remember a UN ceasefire resolution that both Israel and Hezbollah agreed on in 2006, that called for the disarming of all militia groups in south Lebanon (meaning Hezbollah). Whatever happened to that?

Tha big kahoona
01-19-2015, 09:51 AM
I seem to remember a UN ceasefire resolution that both Israel and Hezbollah agreed on in 2006, that called for the disarming of all militia groups in south Lebanon (meaning Hezbollah). Whatever happened to that?

Israel violated the resolution over 7000 (yes that many) times by crossing into lebanese airspace, land and territorial waters. There has also been tons of spy equipment installed after that time.

Also, bad move to bring up UN resolutions. Has any country violated more UN resolutions than Israel?

Before you back pedal and say but but but the UN is biased, remember that YOU brought the UN up, not me

bcop
01-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Israel violated the resolution over 7000 (yes that many) times by crossing into lebanese airspace, land and territorial waters. There has also been tons of spy equipment installed after that time.

Also, bad move to bring up UN resolutions. Has any country violated more UN resolutions than Israel?

Before you back pedal and say but but but the UN is biased, remember that YOU brought the UN up, not me

Hezbollah violated that UN resolution first by refusing to disarm. Don't blame Israel for spying on an enemy who refuses to disarm even after agreeing to do so.

The fact that it is a UN resolution was not my point. My point was that Israel and Hezbullah signed a treaty, that called for Hezbullah's disarmament, and they never disarmed.

Tha big kahoona
01-19-2015, 11:02 AM
Hezbollah violated that UN resolution first by refusing to disarm. Don't blame Israel for spying on an enemy who refuses to disarm even after agreeing to do so.

The fact that it is a UN resolution was not my point. My point was that Israel and Hezbullah signed a treaty, that called for Hezbullah's disarmament, and they never disarmed.

HA signed nothing. Strong knowledge of how the UN works.

Jonjo8558
01-19-2015, 11:10 AM
I don't support HA either. They are the lesser of 2 evils when it comes to both Israel and ISIS however.

Hezbollah, Hamas, ISIS all the same brah.. all subhuman.

You should go to Israel one day as you would be enlightened by the experience, people of all races, all creeds, all colors living in peace. I think you would benefit from it.

bcop
01-19-2015, 11:13 AM
HA signed nothing. Strong knowledge of how the UN works.

You are right, my mistake. They did not sign anything. But they did agree to it. As Israel agreed to it.

They are not fulfilling the terms of their agreement.

.hatches.
01-19-2015, 11:32 AM
You should go to Israel one day as you would be enlightened by the experience, people of all races, all creeds, all colors living in peace. I think you would benefit from it.

Lies Lies Lies.

Fact: Israelis don't give a phuck about Arabs, Ethiopans, and former Soviet Union citizens.

AA43560
01-19-2015, 11:39 AM

lol i like the caption.

Tha big kahoona
01-19-2015, 11:41 AM
You are right, my mistake. They did not sign anything. But they did agree to it. As Israel agreed to it.

They are not fulfilling the terms of their agreement.

Close, but not exactly. The never agreed to disarm.

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said that his militia would honor the call for a ceasefire. He also said that once the Israeli offensive stops, Hezbollah's rocket attacks on Israel would stop

AA43560
01-19-2015, 11:46 AM
Hezbollah, Hamas, ISIS all the same brah.. all subhuman.

Yeah I was super enlightened by the checkpoints and the subhuman treatment of palestinians.

40ozDrank
01-19-2015, 11:48 AM

http://atlasshrugs000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a95acefb970b-70i

http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/anti-semitism.jp

http://p2afiles.wordpress.com/2013/09/hajj-amin-al-husseini-and-adolf-hitler.jg

http://cdn..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Arabic-Language-Mein-Kampf.jp

Irony is Hitler may have came after Islam right after he was done with the Jews. Can't believe they are this stupid

Jonjo8558
01-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Yeah I was super enlightened by the checkpoints and the subhuman treatment of palestinians.

Well if people shoot rockets at you and vote in a group that wants to wipe you off the map, then your going to have to expect some checkpoints and a few delays and bag checks. All part of keeping everyone safe from terror of people that think it's normal to use kids as bombs.

Tha big kahoona
01-19-2015, 12:05 PM
Irony is Hitler may have came after Islam right after he was done with the Jews. Can't believe they are this stupid

I can't believe that you are stupid enough to believe that a few random pics of hitler means anything. I can post a lot more of Christians supporting hitler, swastikas etc... does that phucking mean I can run with the assumption that Christians are huge fans of hitler?

Chowboy
01-19-2015, 12:11 PM
No such thing as the Arab mind. Try not to be a retard please. I don't think like a saudi. Or a Qatari. Or a Moroccan. Or or or.

Also, the Palestinian leaders don't want the palestinians to be naturalized. That's what I said. Don't twist my words, or take them out of context.

Your words are quite clear and I hope that all the Pally's take note. They are nothing but a political pawn for Lebanon's ongoing aggression with Israel. The ugly red headed step child of the ME. Not even worth decent accommodations.

You may have gone full 'tard, but at least your honest about that.

bcop
01-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Close, but not exactly. The never agreed to disarm.

You got that from wikipedia. Wikipedia may not quote this, but I remember in 2006 that Hezbollah agreed to the ceasefire (if not in writing, at least verbally), which calls for disarmament of Hezbollah, and all military units in Lebanon except for the Lebanese military. Israel would not have agreed to the ceasefire without that clause.

ZioBot
01-19-2015, 12:31 PM
Hearing reports of a rocket falling short in South Leb..

Tha big kahoona
01-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Your words are quite clear and I hope that all the Pally's take note. They are nothing but a political pawn for Lebanon's ongoing aggression with Israel. The ugly red headed step child of the ME. Not even worth decent accommodations.

You may have gone full 'tard, but at least your honest about that.

Uhh what? They are not pawns you twat. They want the right to return. Israel is against that because they oppose the right to return. This has been a negotiation pillar for the peace talks.

Stop coming to retarded conclusions.

darknessmanX
01-19-2015, 01:26 PM
trying to blame Israel on hindering Hezbollahs good work against ISIS in Syria is pretty funny.

They're all the fking same if you're Israel.

yikes.

Alcastive
01-19-2015, 02:04 PM
Hearing reports of a rocket falling short in South Leb..

It wasn't a rocket it was a flash grenade

Alcastive
01-19-2015, 02:13 PM
Please dont try to justify your current corrupted system that seeks for war we dont justify ours, nor feel proud of it, middle east governments are ready to sacrifice their nations just to stay in that damn corrupted system, we all know that but ask yourself how can a nation that has been through one of the worst genocides in the history (that hitler post thou) do massacres and genocides each war the zionist system starts, shouldnt the past teach you better about genocide ?

spadelexus
01-19-2015, 03:33 PM
^^^ strong not understanding the definition of genocide. The Palestinian population is growing. Hitler killed off 2/3rds of European Jews. So you better check your propaganda machine because the West is getting sick and tired of the same hollow comparisons. Enough already.

Over 100k killed in the Lebanon civil war. Over 200K killed in the Syrian civil war. Over 500k killed in the Iraq-Iran war.

Those are massacres. At the current rate you and I will be gone by the time the Palestinian death toll will reach 100k.

If Hamas, PLO, Islamic Jihad, Tanzim, Al-Aqsa Martyrs brigade, etc... were actively sending bombs and attackers into Beirut, or Damascus, or Tehran, or Cairo, or Riyadh, or Bagdad how many dead Palestinians do you think their would be? 100k? 200k? 500k?

You have been tricked since you were born to believe Israel is your enemy. Israel doesn't want to fight you. Israel wasn't created to destroy Hezbollah. Hezbollah was created to destroy Israel. Israel killed Hezbollah and Iranian commanders. How many Israeli civilians are Hezbollah going to target in retaliation? And after they fire their rockets at Israeli civilians, are they going to come out and take the beat down like men? Or are they going to hide in Beirut, and other towns and villages throughout Lebanon?

The blood of your civilians will be on Nasrallahs hands. And your words are nothing but the verbatim rhetoric that's coming from Tehran, from Tehran's puppet Assad, and from their loyal Hez bologna.

Alcastive
01-20-2015, 12:00 AM
^^^ strong not understanding the definition of genocide. The Palestinian population is growing. Hitler killed off 2/3rds of European Jews. So you better check your propaganda machine because the West is getting sick and tired of the same hollow comparisons. Enough already.

Over 100k killed in the Lebanon civil war. Over 200K killed in the Syrian civil war. Over 500k killed in the Iraq-Iran war.

Those are massacres. At the current rate you and I will be gone by the time the Palestinian death toll will reach 100k.

If Hamas, PLO, Islamic Jihad, Tanzim, Al-Aqsa Martyrs brigade, etc... were actively sending bombs and attackers into Beirut, or Damascus, or Tehran, or Cairo, or Riyadh, or Bagdad how many dead Palestinians do you think their would be? 100k? 200k? 500k?

You have been tricked since you were born to believe Israel is your enemy. Israel doesn't want to fight you. Israel wasn't created to destroy Hezbollah. Hezbollah was created to destroy Israel. Israel killed Hezbollah and Iranian commanders. How many Israeli civilians are Hezbollah going to target in retaliation? And after they fire their rockets at Israeli civilians, are they going to come out and take the beat down like men? Or are they going to hide in Beirut, and other towns and villages throughout Lebanon?

The blood of your civilians will be on Nasrallahs hands. And your words are nothing but the verbatim rhetoric that's coming from Tehran, from Tehran's puppet Assad, and from their loyal Hez bologna.

Ok first of all "Over 100k killed in the Lebanon civil war" this was a big lesson for the Lebanese nation it was a nasty religious war and ppl got over it and the proof is that some sunna have christians allies and Shiaa also have christians allies (now battle between sunna and shiaa but only diplomatic) that's what i want to explain to you that we should know about genocides and not commit the same crimes in the future.

"You have been tricked since you were born to believe Israel is your enemy. Israel doesn't want to fight you. Israel wasn't created to destroy Hezbollah. Hezbollah was created to destroy Israel. Israel killed Hezbollah and Iranian commanders."

Now seriously ? the only reason HA was created (and once again i do not defend him or support him) is because the constant battles and occupation of Israel to Lebanon for so many years. It's the exact opposite of what you wrote and wrong not everyone born with the mentality of HA most here want peace too, i just wonder why Israel can't make peace with Lebanon like they did with Egypt ? (maybe because the of current system)

spadelexus
01-20-2015, 06:23 AM
Ok first of all "Over 100k killed in the Lebanon civil war" this was a big lesson for the Lebanese nation it was a nasty religious war and ppl got over it and the proof is that some sunna have christians allies and Shiaa also have christians allies (now battle between sunna and shiaa but only diplomatic) that's what i want to explain to you that we should know about genocides and not commit the same crimes in the future.

You guys are still at war internally. Hez assassinated your PM in 2005, provoked the uprising in 2011, and there has been spillover from the Syrian war for the past several years. Gunfights and car bombs are more common in Tripoli and Beirut then they are in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem... Lettuce bee real tee.... Syria still occupies Lebanon, despite their superficial pullout after 30 years.

I don't think the wars I mentioned constitute genocide. My point was the Israel-Palestinian conflict isn't even one of the bloodiest conflicts in the region, so to call it a "genocide" is a perversion of the term, and to correlate it to the Holocaust is a misrepresentation of historical fact.

"You have been tricked since you were born to believe Israel is your enemy. Israel doesn't want to fight you. Israel wasn't created to destroy Hezbollah. Hezbollah was created to destroy Israel. Israel killed Hezbollah and Iranian commanders."

Now seriously ? the only reason HA was created (and once again i do not defend him or support him) is because the constant battles and occupation of Israel to Lebanon for so many years. It's the exact opposite of what you wrote and wrong not everyone born with the mentality of HA most here want peace too, i just wonder why Israel can't make peace with Lebanon like they did with Egypt ? (maybe because the of current system)

There are 100's of border disputes in the world. 100's. Why is it that one of the largest international terrorist organizations in the world exists to "liberate" one of the smallest disputed pieces of land in the world? And why is it that this organization, is not loyal to the country it claims to be helping "liberate" this land, but loyal to Iran? At the end of the day, even if we say that Sheba Farms is not Israeli territory, it would belong to Syria, since Syria controlled it prior to 1967. And that's my point. Iran by way of Hez, is tricking you to think they have Lebanon's best interest. They want to control Lebanon, like they do Syria, and through Hezbollah and other pro Assad factions they do.

Israel only went into Lebanon to fight the PLO, and to fight Hezbollah - two organizations that were created to destroy it. Hezbollah is admittedly, achieving one of its objectives. That is to turn the Maronite community of Lebanon against Israel. Maronites have a long history of being pro-Israel, and those ties jeopardize Hezbollah's ability to gain power in Lebanon.

It's an unfortunate circumstance. Tel-Aviv is more like Beirut, than any other city in the Middle East. The Maronite Christian community in Lebanon, is the most pro-Israel 'non-Israeli' community in the Middle East. There is only 1 reason, and 1 reason only, there is not a peace agreement between Lebanon and Israel like Egypt, and that is Iran/Syria/Hez....

When Lebanon will have a leader like Sadat, or a leader like Sisi, who can throw the Islamist terrorists in prison and make decisions for the best interest of Lebanon, and not pan-Arabism, Ba'athism, or Islamism, then there will be not only peace with Israel, but peace inside Lebanon.

Chowboy
01-20-2015, 06:27 AM
Uhh what? They are not pawns you twat. They want the right to return. Israel is against that because they oppose the right to return. This has been a negotiation pillar for the peace talks.

Ad homs...they do so become you. Tempted to report, but I'll just leave this here:

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Tha big kahoona
01-20-2015, 06:40 AM
Ad homs...they do so become you. Tempted to report, but I'll just leave this here:

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

You said i went full retard, i called you a twat. Hardly R-rated stuff. Do you want a hug?

Alcastive
01-20-2015, 11:00 PM
You guys are still at war internally. Hez assassinated your PM in 2005, provoked the uprising in 2011, and there has been spillover from the Syrian war for the past several years. Gunfights and car bombs are more common in Tripoli and Beirut then they are in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem... Lettuce bee real tee.... Syria still occupies Lebanon, despite their superficial pullout after 30 years.

I don't think the wars I mentioned constitute genocide. My point was the Israel-Palestinian conflict isn't even one of the bloodiest conflicts in the region, so to call it a "genocide" is a perversion of the term, and to correlate it to the Holocaust is a misrepresentation of historical fact.

There are 100's of border disputes in the world. 100's. Why is it that one of the largest international terrorist organizations in the world exists to "liberate" one of the smallest disputed pieces of land in the world? And why is it that this organization, is not loyal to the country it claims to be helping "liberate" this land, but loyal to Iran? At the end of the day, even if we say that Sheba Farms is not Israeli territory, it would belong to Syria, since Syria controlled it prior to 1967. And that's my point. Iran by way of Hez, is tricking you to think they have Lebanon's best interest. They want to control Lebanon, like they do Syria, and through Hezbollah and other pro Assad factions they do.

Israel only went into Lebanon to fight the PLO, and to fight Hezbollah - two organizations that were created to destroy it. Hezbollah is admittedly, achieving one of its objectives. That is to turn the Maronite community of Lebanon against Israel. Maronites have a long history of being pro-Israel, and those ties jeopardize Hezbollah's ability to gain power in Lebanon.

It's an unfortunate circumstance. Tel-Aviv is more like Beirut, than any other city in the Middle East. The Maronite Christian community in Lebanon, is the most pro-Israel 'non-Israeli' community in the Middle East. There is only 1 reason, and 1 reason only, there is not a peace agreement between Lebanon and Israel like Egypt, and that is Iran/Syria/Hez....

When Lebanon will have a leader like Sadat, or a leader like Sisi, who can throw the Islamist terrorists in prison and make decisions for the best interest of Lebanon, and not pan-Arabism, Ba'athism, or Islamism, then there will be not only peace with Israel, but peace inside Lebanon.

HA loyalty to iran is not a secret and once he said it on public when he was asked on a TV interview, HA believe Iran sending them weapons to defend the country when Israel strikes because the Lebanese Army which was one of the best armies in the world had a veto from US for not purchasing new weapons so you see the Lebanese Army still have army vehicles that should have been thrown in a museum (some tanks belongs to the soviet era) HA believes that these new weapons is for defending Lebanon, and at this point Maronite that have turned to HA also believes the same but not all want war.

You cannot eliminate HA from Lebanon you are talking about the elimination of 1 million shiaa that supports HA, and believe in it's cause. but i think and hope one day the Lebanese government and Israel achieve peace then HA have to accept that peace when all is clear on papers.

TTS911
01-27-2015, 10:24 AM
Please dont try to justify your current corrupted system that seeks for war we dont justify ours, nor feel proud of it, middle east governments are ready to sacrifice their nations just to stay in that damn corrupted system, we all know that but ask yourself how can a nation that has been through one of the worst genocides in the history (that hitler post thou) do massacres and genocides each war the zionist system starts, shouldnt the past teach you better about genocide ?

How can you all it genocide. Do you even know what genocide entails? Last I saw, the population of Gaza has consistently grown tremendously over the last decade. Whereas, millions of Jews died in the Holocaust. You must either be purposefully using the term genocide to make matters sound worse, or you really are completely uninformed on what constitutes "genocide" - as you like to use the term so loosely.

TTS911
01-27-2015, 10:37 AM

You know what's so hypocritical? That when Israel gets terrorized and they build a wall to keep out nut cases, all hell breaks loose.

But WOAH -- when Saudi Arabia is building a 600-mile long wall to keep out ISIS, hey that's just alright! No hands up, no UN (corrupt) bull**** from Mr. Monkey Moon who was surprised to see that tunnels even existed.

Oh and one more thing since you brought up the right of return... they BOUGHT the land. I'm sorry if you are too much on the left to understand the idea of buying something means you own it, but no let's all tree hug and share it, **** property rights.

"Governments everywhere have been established through invasion and nearly all states came into being at someone else’s expense. No one is permanently in charge; everyone’s roots trace back to somewhere else.
Germanic tribes, Central Asian hordes, Russian tsars, and Spanish and Portuguese conquistadors remade the map. Modern Greeks have only a tenuous connection to the Greeks of antiquity. Who can count the number of times Belgium was overrun? The United States came into existence after the defeat of Native Americans. Kings marauded in Africa, Aryans invaded India. In Japan, Yamato-speakers eliminated all but tiny groups such as the Ainu."

Instead, they purchased land. Acquiring property dunam by dunam, farm by farm, house by house, lay at the heart of the Zionist enterprise until 1948. The Jewish National Fund, founded in 1901 to buy land in Palestine “to assist in the foundation of a new community of free Jews engaged in active and peaceable industry,”

Oh and do you remember the time that the IDF forced out Israelis from their land, literally dragging them out of their houses to give up the land to "Palestine"? There's pictures and videos of that if you need some reminding.

kratosbrah
01-27-2015, 10:42 AM
lmao why don't retarded Muslims understand that Israel isn't going anywhere, and if they really push Israel to it, those phuckers could wipe their hostile neighbors out pretty quickly. It's a pity they're so restrained as a nation and would rather try to make amends with everyone.

TTS911
01-27-2015, 10:44 AM
...and since I'm off work today... my contribution to this thread.

It's true. Deep inside Israeli intelligence there is information of tunnels being built from Lebanon straight though to Israel. There are shipments of armaments and precision rockets and Hezbollah is back stronger than ever. Even actual documented reports of Israeli citizens in the outskirts that hear and feel the vibration of tunnel drilling occurring right beneath them.

This will break out to be something unless contained, which I'm personally about 50/50 on the containment issue at the moment since intelligence has yet to be analyzed succinctly to be able to come out with a probability.

TTS911
01-27-2015, 10:49 AM
lmao why don't retarded Muslims understand that Israel isn't going anywhere, and if they really push Israel to it, those phuckers could wipe their hostile neighbors out pretty quickly. It's a pity they're so restrained as a nation and would rather try to make amends with everyone.

Oh, I can guarantee you that Israel can defend itself and wipe out any one.

What most people don't think about is, if Israel is REALLY committing "genocide" do you think that they would restrain themselves so much, if at all? There is some logic that can be used here to deduce the fact that Israel could in fact have killed thousands of Palestinians if that was their intention. It's clear by that alone what their intention is.

Tha big kahoona
01-27-2015, 10:53 AM
You know what's so hypocritical? That when Israel gets terrorized and they build a wall to keep out nut cases, all hell breaks loose.

But WOAH -- when Saudi Arabia is building a 600-mile long wall to keep out ISIS, hey that's just alright! No hands up, no UN (corrupt) bull**** from Mr. Monkey Moon who was surprised to see that tunnels even existed.

The wall is not in Israel you tool. Most of it is in Palestine, and seperates Palestinian territories from each other

brighamw
01-27-2015, 10:59 AM
Terrorists, terrorists everywhere...

spadelexus
01-27-2015, 11:25 AM
1/15 - Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah threatens war 'deep inside Israel'....

1/18 - Hezbollah commanders and Iranian General get taken out on the Syria-Israel border.....

http://33.media.tumblr.com/1ee3b7cc06384c08b096e08cfa6dcef8/tumblr_mjuovboC1X1rzd17io1_400.gif

TTS911
01-27-2015, 11:56 AM

1/18 - Hezbollah commanders and Iranian General get taken out on the Syria-Israel border.....

hahahaha dat der intelligence.

TTS911
01-27-2015, 12:04 PM
The wall is not in Israel you tool. Most of it is in Palestine, and seperates Palestinian territories from each other

"Palestinian territories" look at you!

"Palestine" is not a state, just because the oh so corrupt UN says so and some of them most leftish countries gave it a voice, doesn't mean it has recognition. The wall is built to keep terrorists out not keep "Palestinians" in. This ain't no Berlin wall. As I said in the other thread, since the wall and border control there has been no human blowing himself up in Tel Aviv coffee shops. THAT'S A VICTORY in itself, and something YOU can't argue around. The facts are there, the wall works.

Now let's leave this issue to the other thread that's stickied.

Alcastive
01-27-2015, 10:16 PM
How can you all it genocide. Do you even know what genocide entails? Last I saw, the population of Gaza has consistently grown tremendously over the last decade. Whereas, millions of Jews died in the Holocaust. You must either be purposefully using the term genocide to make matters sound worse, or you really are completely uninformed on what constitutes "genocide" - as you like to use the term so loosely.

In every war Israel commits genocide, genocide doesn't have to be in millions i'll give you an example of what really happens each war, let's say there are about 300 soldiers in a small city it has 20,000 population Israel strikes and kills over 3000 civilians many children including but only kills about 10 soldiers that is a direct massacres against civilians that has been targeted and the purpose of this mass killing rates that target civilians is the elimination which define genocide.

Edit: in 2006 the Lebanese Army had to go through a battle in NAHR AL-BARED (Palestinian refugee camp) against a terrorist islamic organization called Jund al-Sham there have been more than 100 soldier killed because the army was keen on not targeting the civilians and random bombing for the camp.

kratosbrah
01-27-2015, 10:18 PM
In every war Israel commits genocide, genocide doesn't have to be in millions i'll give you an example of what really happens each war, let's say there are about 300 soldiers in a small city it has 20,000 population Israel strikes and kills over 3000 civilians many children including but only kills about 10 soldiers that is a direct massacres against civilians that has been targeted and the purpose of this mass killing rates that target civilians is the elimination which define genocide.

lmao hamas and hezbollah must be committing mass atrocities then, too. Can't blame Israel when everyone around them is a cutthroat, they do attempt to minimize civilian casualties as much as possible, from what I've seen.

TTS911
01-28-2015, 10:05 AM

Edit: in 2006 the Lebanese Army had to go through a battle in NAHR AL-BARED (Palestinian refugee camp) against a terrorist islamic organization called Jund al-Sham there have been more than 100 soldier killed because the army was keen on not targeting the civilians and random bombing for the camp.

Look at what Kratosbrah said. You have a very twisted definition of genocide. Revisit the books.

ZioBot
01-28-2015, 11:15 AM
lmao hamas and hezbollah must be committing mass atrocities then, too. Can't blame Israel when everyone around them is a cutthroat, they do attempt to minimize civilian casualties as much as possible, from what I've seen.they killed less than one person per airstrike in protective edge. they're either doing this deliberately or just really bad at killing people

.hatches.
01-28-2015, 11:31 AM
JIDF at full force I see. Are they paying ya'll overtime? Have you had time to shower in between?

TTS911
01-28-2015, 11:35 AM
JIDF at full force I see. Are they paying ya'll overtime? Have you had time to shower in between?

Lol, your sig... where's the source of that again? Are they paying you to put that in or did you do that by yourself?

ZioBot
01-29-2015, 03:20 AM

i'm interested to know what makes you think posting stuff like this could possibly rustle Jewjims? I shouldn't be telling you this, but all it does is confirm to us that we're right, you haters are really, really dumb.

Armenag
01-29-2015, 06:35 AM

1/28- Hezbollah targets a convoy of IDF in Israeli occupied region of Sheb'a. During broad daylight and at the peak of IDF's alert on the border.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/1ee3b7cc06384c08b096e08cfa6dcef8/tumblr_mjuovboC1X1rzd17io1_400.gif

Fixed