PDA

View Full Version : How is Tim Tebow not in the NFL?srs

NathanDrakebrah
01-13-2015, 11:04 AM
I know he has poor mechanics and all but he is clutch as hell, he's young so he can learn and he has alot of heart and never gives up. You have guys like Jay Cutler who has a great receiving core and still sucks.

Geno Smith
Mark Sanchez
Blaine Gabbert

ClutchAnalyst
01-13-2015, 11:13 AM
you don't think his poor mechanics will create inconsistency in the clutch?

GinoFelino
01-13-2015, 11:14 AM
This question could be disputed until we saw Ryan Lindley play.

wickedman
01-13-2015, 11:14 AM
It is pretty funny, Tebow in the season where he beat the Steelers accomplished more than a lot of ****ty quarterbacks in the league, and that Denver team wasn't a juggernaut - definitely worse than it is now.

Problem is you need a coach who has zero fear of being fired. Any GM/coach combo that could be fired can't risk it.

NathanDrakebrah
01-13-2015, 11:17 AM
you don't think his poor mechanics will create inconsistency in the clutch?

Well he is more clutch than Potato Manning who has the best mechanics

RH709
01-13-2015, 11:22 AM
Denver fan here and just SMH!

Defense saved him time and time again. pure luck played its role. Tebow can not throw a football. I have better accuracy and you don't see anyone giving me a contract nomsayin.

NathanDrakebrah
01-13-2015, 11:24 AM

Defense saved him time and time again. pure luck played its role. Tebow can not throw a football. I have better accuracy and you don't see anyone giving me a contract nomsayin.

Yet he did more with a chit team than Potato Manning

Swept
01-13-2015, 11:24 AM
He can't throw and brings a huge media distraction

LittleLexodus
01-13-2015, 11:28 AM
I have better accuracy and you don't see anyone giving me a contract nomsayin.

plz

http://i.imgur.com/ts6JK.jpg

RH709
01-13-2015, 11:36 AM

u wot m8?

This is obviously a troll.

I seem to remember an offense that set scoring and TD records...was that offense powered by the almighty angelical force of Tim Tebow?????

Did Tebow make it to a conference championship game I don't remember about? Did he finish a season higher than 8-8? Did he get a first round bye? Hell, did he even contribute to the team winning in any way?

The dude can't QB.

RH709
01-13-2015, 11:37 AM
plz

http://i.imgur.com/ts6JK.jpg

Watch him throw a football. I'm not saying I'm a stud, I'm saying he is so lousy that a no named nobody is better.

Beliedat
01-13-2015, 11:38 AM

Hilarious.

omac
01-13-2015, 11:45 AM
http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/weluvtebow_medium-1.gif

Mac_xX
01-13-2015, 11:45 AM
'Clutch, heart and work ethic'

AKA can't play the game but he sure does try hard and gets lucky once in a while

drvillain
01-13-2015, 11:46 AM
Not sure how he isn't at least a backup in the NFL.

woody19
01-13-2015, 11:48 AM
I would literally bet my life on me being able to beat him in an accuracy competition. I hope these are trolls. He is garbage. His defense, Willis, and Prater are the only reasons he ever won a game.

IzVenomous
01-13-2015, 11:52 AM
The goat!

Ppl seem to forget he threw the winning td in the playoffs

Also doing the heisman with 2 rings

woody19
01-13-2015, 12:02 PM
The goat!

Ppl seem to forget he threw the winning td in the playoffs

Also doing the heisman with 2 rings

Attempted 33 passes for that 1st ring. Brb Matt Cassell was also national champion derp

47.9 Completion percentage

http://i.imgur.com/DEfnmbE.gif

JUGGERNAUT1333
01-13-2015, 12:03 PM
I really think you take away the media circus that follows him and he'd be on an NFL roster. Not starting, but 2nd or 3rd stringer for sure. Someone would give him the chance to learn.

RH709
01-13-2015, 12:12 PM
I really think you take away the media circus that follows him and he'd be on an NFL roster. Not starting, but 2nd or 3rd stringer for sure. Someone would give him the chance to learn.

He has been tried to learn and failed.

Attempted 33 passes for that 1st ring. Brb Matt Cassell was also national champion derp

47.9 Completion percentage

http://i.imgur.com/DEfnmbE.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to woody19 again.

JRMoore82
01-13-2015, 12:21 PM
u wot m8?

This is obviously a troll.

I seem to remember an offense that set scoring and TD records...was that offense powered by the almighty angelical force of Tim Tebow?????

Did Tebow make it to a conference championship game I don't remember about? Did he finish a season higher than 8-8? Did he get a first round bye? Hell, did he even contribute to the team winning in any way?

The dude can't QB.

Jesus is my qb.

But srs. Teblow got a lot of credit for **** he didn't even do. The wr who broke 3 tackles for a 65yd TD against the steelers didn't even get a honorable mention. They just wanted some tebow cock

BroHusky
01-13-2015, 12:37 PM

This

HtotheOV
01-13-2015, 12:46 PM
http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/weluvtebow_medium-1.gif

sdballer5588
01-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Jesus is my qb.

But srs. Teblow got a lot of credit for **** he didn't even do. The wr who broke 3 tackles for a 65yd TD against the steelers didn't even get a honorable mention. They just wanted some tebow cock

Did you just say Demarius Thomas did not even get an honorable mention?

Are you ****ing retarded?

He broke ZERO tackles. He gave one stiff arm.

HoganIsGOAT
01-13-2015, 01:20 PM
Because he refuses to change positions.

GolfPants
01-13-2015, 01:23 PM
Tim Tebow is not in the NFL because he sucks.

The players listed in the OP also suck.

Them sucking does not make Tebow suck less and is not an argument for his return.

Lunatic
01-13-2015, 01:24 PM

Defense saved him time and time again. pure luck played its role. Tebow can not throw a football. I have better accuracy and you don't see anyone giving me a contract nomsayin.Someone that understands. TAKE MY REPS!

BrawnySwoleman
01-13-2015, 01:48 PM
If there's anything NFL teams are looking for, it's a guy who can't complete half his passes.

BenchWellington
01-13-2015, 01:53 PM
People can claim luck all they want but at the end of the day Tebow played a huge role in turning his team's season around, getting them into the playoffs and and beating a good Steelers team.

He's had way too many different coaches try to change his style/mechanics, going to NYJ was the beginning of his downfall.

If it wasn't for the circus atmosphere that follows him I firmly believe he would still be in the NFL today. But with all the media and what not constantly following him no coach wants to take that headache/distraction to the team on for a project player.

EaglesBrah10
01-13-2015, 02:01 PM
Tebow should be able to be a backup for a team like SF when they go back to a run heavy scheme. If Kaep gets injured, Tebow probably gives them a better chance at winning than fukin Blaine Gabbert.

darknessmanX
01-13-2015, 03:15 PM
he's too Christian.

you're not going to hail Christ publicly in a Zionist ran league and be given much work.

ItsWhatIDo
01-13-2015, 03:37 PM
Not sure how he isn't at least a backup in the NFL.

It is pretty simple. He is not a traditional QB. You don't just plug him in and go. He needs an offense tailored to him. No one is doing that for a backup QB.

Add in the media circus, poor mechanics, and poor accuracy then you have a guy who is not in the league.

he's too Christian.

you're not going to hail Christ publicly in a Zionist ran league and be given much work.

Yea because guys don't go out on the field and pray all the time. Did Ray Lewis not praise god all the time?

deadrats
01-13-2015, 03:45 PM

Tim did not have a "chit" team, he had a decent all around team and the coach changed the offense for him.

Besides, Denver backed into the playoffs that year, they went what 8-8 and when NE came to town they killed Denver.

Tebow was a good college QB, unfortunately for him and his fans the read offense doesn't produce good NFL QB's, just look at RG3.

GolfPants
01-13-2015, 03:47 PM
he's too Christian.

"Well, first things first, I've got to thank my Lord and Savior up above — thank you, Jesus!"

"Everybody's going to be tired of hearing this, but I never get tired of saying it. There's one reason that I'm standing up on this stage today. That's because of my Lord up above. I've got to say thanks to Jesus; you knew I was going to do it, but I've got to do it"

-Kurt Warner, 12 year career and likely HOFer

darknessmanX
01-13-2015, 03:56 PM
"Well, first things first, I've got to thank my Lord and Savior up above — thank you, Jesus!"

"Everybody's going to be tired of hearing this, but I never get tired of saying it. There's one reason that I'm standing up on this stage today. That's because of my Lord up above. I've got to say thanks to Jesus; you knew I was going to do it, but I've got to do it"

-Kurt Warner, 12 year career and likely HOFer

he is from a past era. The Plot is ramping up. prepare to see less Christ, you don't have to agree or believe me, and it's not really about football.

good luck.

ItsWhatIDo
01-13-2015, 04:20 PM
he is from a past era. The Plot is ramping up. prepare to see less Christ, you don't have to agree or believe me, and it's not really about football.

good luck.

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/10/17/russell-wilson-i-found-god-when-jesus-came-to-me-in-a-dream-at-14/

Russell Wilson: I Found God When Jesus Came To Me In A Dream At 14

Just stop

BrawnySwoleman
01-13-2015, 04:27 PM
he's too Christian.

good luck.http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120904161949/victorious/images/1/12/Jlaw-okay.gif

Mac_xX
01-13-2015, 04:33 PM

good luck.

Are you one of those people that thinks christians are oppressed in the USA?

Negatron617
01-13-2015, 04:34 PM
cuz he sucks

no help being clutch if your team is down 30-6 in the 4th

cixelsidCDN
01-13-2015, 04:38 PM

good luck.

This would be fukken excellent m9-1.

Vachon777
01-13-2015, 04:41 PM
Yet somehow IRg3 gets chance after chance after chance. Tebow was basically told sorry son, you're too pale to be what we want in a run-first QB. You're allowed to play special teams or tight end though. smh at this league..

BrawnySwoleman
01-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Yet somehow IRg3 gets chance after chance after chance. Tebow was basically told sorry son, you're too pale to be what we want in a run-first QB. You're allowed to play special teams or tight end though. smh at this league..Join Date: Oct 2013
Stats: 5'9", 190 lbs

Sometimes I have to question the things lurkers show up to post, although I lol'd at IRG3. Maybe it's because he had an amazing rookie year and they paid a king's ransom to get him, but nah that can't be it, they must be giving him preferential treatment because he's black.

Lunatic
01-13-2015, 05:06 PM
It should say more about Tebow that some people are still in the league and he's not.

GolfPants
01-13-2015, 05:12 PM

good luck.

Past era like 2009, one year before Tebow was drafted in the first round?

Kumquatv1
01-14-2015, 06:30 AM
I actually think Tebow should look into becoming a coach. What he had for Denver that season was being able to make the guys around him listen to him and try their heart out to win. I think as a coach he could really motivate a team to play their hardest for him each week.

woody19
01-14-2015, 06:35 AM
I actually think Tebow should look into becoming a coach. What he had for Denver that season was being able to make the guys around him listen to him and try their heart out to win. I think as a coach he could really motivate a team to play their hardest for him each week.

S&C coach for a college would be more likely. I dont think he was ever a great Xs and Os guy. He is super Ra Ra and loves working out. Might be a decent recruiter, but could possibly scare some kids off due to his over religious nature.

Kumquatv1
01-14-2015, 06:38 AM

good luck.

Take your **** back to the RP you base phaggot

Kumquatv1
01-14-2015, 06:40 AM
S&C coach for a college would be more likely. I dont think he was ever a great Xs and Os guy. He is super Ra Ra and loves working out. Might be a decent recruiter, but could possibly scare some kids off due to his over religious nature.

Wouldn't be so bad for a private Christian school. TCU would likely love to have him for instance.

socrates07
01-14-2015, 06:46 AM
We just gon act like tebow didn't run the 3 cone drill in 6.66 seconds?

Procta
01-14-2015, 06:51 AM
cause he sucks

iamgenus
01-14-2015, 07:03 AM
Illuminati.

RyzinEnagy
01-14-2015, 07:07 AM
Even Belichick was like "lol no thanks Jeff". He's worked out privately nonstop and I'm sure many scouts have seen him, and nobody bites. I'm sure his ego plays a role, as well.

GolfPants
01-14-2015, 07:11 AM
Wouldn't be so bad for a private Christian school. TCU would likely love to have him for instance.

Gary Patterson of TCU just won coach of the year and stomped Ole Miss in their bowl game, he's not going anywhere lol.

Kumquatv1
01-14-2015, 07:15 AM
Gary Patterson of TCU just won coach of the year and stomped Ole Miss in their bowl game, he's not going anywhere lol.

I'm just giving an example that came to mind. There are other programs out there. Also he would start out as an assistant.

thek1d
01-14-2015, 07:55 AM
I think his biggest problem in the NFL was really understanding an offense. Even that gif people keep posting looks like he was expecting the receiver to run a hitch but he kept running instead. As a Pats fan, even in the preseason when defenses are playing vanilla coverages, he always missed throws. Not necessarily because they were off target, but because he waited too long to throw it. The best QBs in the NFL are able to get the ball out before the receiver turns around. Tebow was awful at doing that.

I think the media circus was his ultimate downfall. He couldn't just sit on the bench and learn because everyone would be pushing him to get playing time. Even the coach who drafted him (McDaniels) tried to give him a chance but probably ran out of patience. I definitely think he's better than other back up QBs in the league, but those other backups can sit on the bench and no one cares.

He seems to be pretty good on TV so I don't feel too bad for him.

Fahnestock
01-14-2015, 08:28 AM
The thing is with Tebow is he can't be a backup for most teams, since he can't run a traditional offense. You either have to tailor your entire franchise around a guy who can't throw, or keep him off your roster.

AdamGaseLOL
01-14-2015, 08:33 AM

This.

Thank God someone who actually watched him every game says something. Guy was awful, one of the worst QB's I've ever seen. He would play like absolute dog sh*t for 3.5 quarters and the defense would play lock down and then he would drive them down the field for one drive at the end and then Prater kicks a FG and Tebow fans go crazy saying how clutch he was. Lol it was just ridiculous.

woody19
01-14-2015, 08:41 AM
Why are the following qbs out of the league

Matt Lienhart
Troy Smith
Jason White
Colt Brennan
etc

Because they sucked, not because there is some sort of Christian conspiracy. All of them could throw MUCH better than tebow.

Tebow would be like me becoming an accountant even though I suck at basic math. Oh but I get the office all pumped before work....no one gives a fuk

Jedi34
01-14-2015, 09:22 AM
Why are the following qbs out of the league

Matt Lienhart
Troy Smith
Jason White
Colt Brennan
etc

Because they sucked, not because there is some sort of Christian conspiracy. All of them could throw MUCH better than tebow.

Tebow would be like me becoming an accountant even though I suck at basic math. Oh but I get the office all pumped before work....no one gives a fuk

Accounting is not math though. It is knowing where to put the numbers.

HoganIsGOAT
01-14-2015, 09:38 AM
I'll say it again, Tebow's biggest mistake was not humbling himself and learning to play another position (like tight end) when the writing was on the wall that he wouldn't play quarterback. He has the athleticism, but he is just plain bad at quarterback at the pro level and his foolish pride refuses to accept that.

HotCheetos
01-14-2015, 09:49 AM
OP he probably isn't in the NFL because if he threw a ball from the side of a boat he couldn't hit water.

I'll say it again, Tebow's biggest mistake was not humbling himself and learning to play another position (like tight end) when the writing was on the wall that he wouldn't play quarterback. He has the athleticism, but he is just plain bad at quarterback at the pro level and his foolish pride refuses to accept that.

In all fairness it could be that he just doesn't want to play another position and just wants to move on with his life if he cant play the position he wants. Nothing wrong with deciding to take your life in a different route if it isn't what you want.

IawI
01-14-2015, 10:03 AM
Lmfao his "miracle" run was against a bunch of backups and scrubs QBs that couldn't put up points, and the games were STILL close. The second they played a team that could put up points, they got blown out. Tebow is trash. If you think he can play QB, you're a moron.

HoganIsGOAT
01-14-2015, 10:05 AM
Tebow is trash. If you think he can play QB, you're a moron.

It's hard to tell who is worse, him or Bortles.

Procta
01-14-2015, 12:48 PM
It's hard to tell who is worse, him or Bortles.

this guy