PDA

View Full Version : Winston to Mons Venus confirmed

BatteryBro42
01-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Mariota finally exposed for what he truely is in the eyes of many.

A great day in Tampa Bay history, our savior lord Jameis Christ, now has a clear path to the bay.

Fire the mother ****ing cannons

We got a real QB after decades of Trent Dilfer, Brad Johson, Sean King, Chris Simms, Bruce Gradkowski, Jeff Garcia, Josh Johnson, Josh Freeman, Josh Mccown, and Mike Gleenon

Feels ****ing good man

We raping and pilaging the NFC south now

Hide yo wife hide yo crab legs

"If we goin to do it big in Tampa bay, then we do it big them"

If pirates are scrong, and I'm scrong, then the bay scrong

Tampa bringing that swag back

The Bucs are bake

Dave P
01-13-2015, 08:34 AM
Josh Johnson won you a SB you ungrateful fck.

woody19
01-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Should be a good battle between him and Eli for the interception lead.

Rule of thumb multiply college ints by 2=36ints oh lawd

But for real for real. Best case scenario I think he will need taller receivers, he like to throw high a lot.

yup89
01-13-2015, 08:35 AM

you mean brad johnson?

BatteryBro42
01-13-2015, 08:37 AM
Should be a good battle between him and Eli for the interception lead.

Rule of thumb multiply college ints by 2=36ints oh lawd

But for real for real. Best case scenario I think he will need taller receivers, he like to throw high a lot.

Um...

Mike Evans 6"6
Vincent Jackson 6"5
Austin Sefarian Jenkins 6"7

Also Brandon Marshal is a FA and has a great relationship with Lovie Smith.

Trade VJax aquire Marshall

Tampa Bay going to sling the ****ing rock

Can't wait for Winston to Evans, will be one of the best tandems for years to come. They are both extremely fiery, a perfect attitude change for the franchise

BatteryBro42
01-13-2015, 08:38 AM

I'm going to pretend you mean Brad Johson. Please go the greatest defense in NFL history won that super bowl

LeonardShelby
01-13-2015, 08:41 AM
Um...

Mike Evans 6"6
Vincent Jackson 6"5
Austin Sefarian Jenkins 6"7

Also Brandon Marshal is a FA and has a great relationship with Lovie Smith.

Trade VJax aquire Marshall

Tampa Bay going to sling the ****ing rock

Can't wait for Winston to Evans, will be one of the best tandems for years to come. They are both extremely fiery, a perfect attitude change for the franchise

Um think you're thinking of Denver's Brandon Marshall the corner back. The receiver just signed a massive extension.

ItsWhatIDo
01-13-2015, 08:51 AM
Tampa. Taking over the NFC South for five years running

Dave P
01-13-2015, 08:52 AM
Yes I meant Brad, mental error.

BatteryBro42
01-13-2015, 09:13 AM
Tampa. Taking over the NFC South for five years running

Every year some dumb**** analyst says we we will the super bowl. Unlike some of the other **** teams like Jax and Oak we actually have talent. Just have had major glaring weaknesses. One of which has been a QB. Now we just need to get the O-line average, and a competent pass rush, and we may be ready for prime time

Dave P
01-13-2015, 09:15 AM
Watching V-Jax rot on that team makes me sad, with Evans in the mix now if they really did get a competent QB that offense could be legit.

erc128
01-13-2015, 09:17 AM
winston would be good on the bucs. mariota would be terrible

BullStampede
01-13-2015, 09:17 AM
Mons is overrated.

reverse79
01-13-2015, 09:22 AM
Op..do you even live in tampa?

The girl that accused him of rape lives here...lol..tampa should be far off his radar.

Besides...havent talked to a single fan that wants winston

BatteryBro42
01-13-2015, 09:33 AM
Op..do you even live in tampa?

The girl that accused him of rape lives here...lol..tampa should be far off his radar.

Besides...havent talked to a single fan that wants winston

Yes I'm in Tampa, **** that girl know of her she's an absolute sluuuut, trying to get moneeyyyy. A lot of our fans wanted Mariota, but that has shifted as more of us actually watch the film.

Mariota has been sold to us by the media, nike, and Oregon. Meanwhile the exact opposite has been done for Winston. It's skewed a lot of people who don't understand what makes a NFL QB and are easily influenced by a narrative.

Mariota shouldn't even be a 1st round pick, I would say with 3 games of tape Cardale Jones is a much better prospect.

Manziel ****ing looked light years ahead of Mariota against even better compitition, and looked how he panned out.

Don't buy what ESPN tries to sell you, that player is almost always a huge flop.

Remember RG3, Brady Quinn, Tebow, Manziel...sell on the ESPN hype machine everytime

Thank god twitter didn't exist in 1996 what would people think about the pure Peyton Manning, and his sexual misconduct charges

reverse79
01-13-2015, 09:40 AM
I also dont see vjax as a buc next year...guy was all over the trading block this year.

Almost 10 million for his output...just lol.

waytoodeep03
01-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Mons is overrated.

very overrated cant even get any action there. Too many cameras and bouncers watching

BrawnySwoleman
01-13-2015, 09:50 AM
Winston vs Mariota seems like a high ceiling/low floor vs. medium ceiling/high floor situation. Winston is going to either be a star or flame out horribly, and Mariota will be solid starter at best and a good backup at worst.

chlaxman
01-13-2015, 09:53 AM
Oh look it's the annual "The Bucs are taking over the South!" thread. Could have just bumped last year's. Or the year before...

BullStampede
01-13-2015, 09:56 AM
very overrated cant even get any action there. Too many cameras and bouncers watching

Agreed. There is practically a guy in there with you during the lapdance. fukouttahere. Pink Pony is where its at.

sknot1454
01-13-2015, 09:57 AM
Lovie Smith took Rex Grossman to the Super Bowl.

Evans still hauled in 1,000 yards in his first season with your terrible QBs.

Trade the #1 pick and get you an OT and a DE high. Then get pick up Petty or Mannion in the 3rd round.

Winston nor Mariotta aren't worth a #1 overall pick. Maybe if it were a great division, but the NFC south is butthole.

solidus2k3
01-13-2015, 10:14 AM
in for back to back to back AAU superbowls