PDA

View Full Version : What is lebrons plan?

fabofly
01-12-2015, 12:32 PM
I think at this point most people think LBJ can play but he is not for whatever reason. A lot has happen since hes gone down.

Is he trying to prove a point?
Increase leverage within the cavs organization?
Get blatt fired?

Anyone notice how much hard love is playing atm, if he has **** stats with LBJ on the floor people will forgive that but if hes number 1 option he better ball out or else hes not getting dat dere max contract.

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 12:36 PM
He is waiting for the full effects of his HGH to kick in

METALxGEAR
01-12-2015, 12:44 PM
That team needs to build around love and james needs to be the 3rd option

rootcon
01-12-2015, 03:30 PM
F lebron. Build this team around JR. Pick up Roy Hibbert for defense, but tell him he's not getting the ball on offense. There's Love to make up for the rebounding

lalaland86
01-12-2015, 03:49 PM
I don't know about power move or getting Blatt fired but I think he is trying to prove a point.

He came to Cleveland expecting a young team that he would have to help mold to become a contender....over time.

But fans and the media expect him to make them a contender today. By sitting out he is showing us how much work has to be done to get them to that point. Hopefully this will get the attitude and atmosphere more relaxed around him.

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 03:56 PM
He is waiting for the full effects of his HGH to kick in

this, and for the hardest part of the schedule to clear up...

then when he starts beating bottom-feeders when he comes back

they will say(Daewoo, Srom): look at how good Lebron is!~!!!!

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 03:57 PM
I don't know about power move or getting Blatt fired but I think he is trying to prove a point.

He came to Cleveland expecting a young team that he would have to help mold to become a contender....over time.

But fans and the media expect him to make them a contender today. By sitting out he is showing us how much work has to be done to get them to that point. Hopefully this will get the attitude and atmosphere more relaxed around him.

oh really? he didnt expect for the Cavs to contend this year?

he said he didnt expect them to win the title this year, not that they'd NOT CONTEND.

sdballer5588
01-12-2015, 04:00 PM
oh really? he didnt expect for the Cavs to contend this year?

he said he didnt expect them to win the title this year, not that they'd NOT CONTEND.

Way to go, you literally just ADDED WORDS to what LeBron said.

As in you just made that up. Congrats!

ditsy911
01-12-2015, 04:01 PM
The dude has been immortal his whole career...heaven forbid he takes off nine games. Conspiracy!!!!!!

WarrNation
01-12-2015, 04:03 PM
I bet Lebron is regretting trading away Wiggins for a role player. What a waste of valuable cap space Love has been. Certainly, doesn't deserve max contract on a contender team.

Love will probably leave at the end of the season for a mediocre team with no ambition besides filling seats every game night.

Saxbro
01-12-2015, 04:05 PM
The dude has been immortal his whole career...heaven forbid he takes off nine games. Conspiracy!!!!!!

This. The dude is 30. He plays in the East, he can afford to take time off.

WarrNation
01-12-2015, 04:10 PM

lol no.

Lebron didn't want to wait it out, that's why his first move as GM was to ship out Wiggins for Love.

He wanted instant success.

sdballer5588
01-12-2015, 04:13 PM
lol no.

Lebron didn't want to wait it out, that's why his first move as GM was to ship out Wiggins for Love.

It's unreal how you guys have an actual document, written by LeBron, and you decide to write your own narrative to fit your own agenda.

Unbelievable lol. Glad you're red now. You're welcome phaggot.

WarrNation
01-12-2015, 04:23 PM
It's unreal how you guys have an actual document, written by LeBron, and you decide to write your own narrative to fit your own agenda.

Unbelievable lol. Glad you're red now. You're welcome phaggot.

lol why act like your pathetic negs made me red? I pity your life.

Anyway, everyone and their grandma knows the reason Wiggins and Bennet were chased out of Ohio. No need to create anything.

New Evolution
01-12-2015, 04:23 PM
LOL @ lebron

ClutchAnalyst
01-12-2015, 04:24 PM
I'll tell ya what his next plans are alright

Looking at what he's been doing to scorers throughout his career (making them trash skill wise and only spot up shooting) it's safe to say he will lure even more players with shot creating abilities and resume to downgrade them into baseline 3 point shooters

BatteryBro42
01-12-2015, 04:42 PM
He's in rehab mode waiting to end up in Miami next season

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Lebron is on dat der use all of clevelands resources to win now and if it doesnt work out leave and join another team cause hes going home somewhere else time

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 05:01 PM
I think at this point most people think LBJ can play but he is not for whatever reason. A lot has happen since hes gone down.

Get blatt fired?

Anyone notice how much hard love is playing atm, if he has **** stats with LBJ on the floor people will forgive that but if hes number 1 option he better ball out or else hes not getting dat dere max contract.

Shut the fuk up

BatteryBro42
01-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Lebron is on dat der use all of clevelands resources to win now and if it doesnt work out leave and join another team cause hes going home somewhere else time

Inb4 Miami is his real home

Plus all that bull**** about his family was just that. His family loves Miami, his kids loved Miami. Only people who didn't was his boys, and his "crew" which forced this movement in the first place.

Wouldn't be suprised to see him fire his agent and distance himself from his "boys"

What Riley told him from the start

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 05:30 PM
ITT the ugly girls at school talk chit about the prom king.

You phaggots are fkn obsessed. Lebron fans don't even give a fuk and are just waiting to see what happens.

Cliffs:
-Lebron>Kobe

sdballer5588
01-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Inb4 Miami is his real home

Plus all that bull**** about his family was just that. His family loves Miami, his kids loved Miami. Only people who didn't was his boys, and his "crew" which forced this movement in the first place.

Wouldn't be suprised to see him fire his agent and distance himself from his "boys"

What Riley told him from the start

You post the most absurd ****. You have basically done a COMPLETE 180 and are back in the "Praying LeBron comes back to Miami crew"

srom12
01-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Cliffs: Cavs are 1-8 without LeBron. Phucking lol @ Kevin Love being #1 option.

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 05:48 PM
so Lebron designs the team to be centered around him, coach players everything

uses teams resources to overpay for missing pieces because they are clearly in win-now mode (lebron has a opt out clause after this season)

then he misses a bunch of games in his prime for injuries that dont require surgery

seems like a great teammate

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 05:57 PM
so Lebron designs the team to be centered around him, coach players everything

uses teams resources to overpay for missing pieces because they are clearly in win-now mode (lebron has a opt out clause after this season)

then he misses a bunch of games in his prime for injuries that dont require surgery

seems like a great teammate

That feeling when you're the best player in the world and everything on the team revolves around your strengths.

That feeling when you take time off for knee and back sprains to heal instead of saying "no big deal. I'll just utilize my killer instinct to shoot like chit all year and gas out in the playoffs and then go overseas to inject growth hormone rich blood into my body."

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 05:59 PM
That feeling when you're the best player in the world and everything on the team revolves around your strengths.

That feeling when you take time off for knee and back sprains to heal instead of saying "no big deal. I'll just utilize my killer instinct to shoot like chit all year and gas out in the playoffs and then go overseas to inject growth hormone rich blood into my body."

that feel when cant win anything without 2 other max players and HOF role players

that feel when losing record in the finals

that feel when missing large portions of the season when youre in your prime (HGH withdrawal)

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 06:01 PM
that feel when cant win anything without 2 other max players and HOF role players

that feel when losing record in the finals

that feel when missing large portions of the season when youre in your prime (HGH withdrawal)

Cliffs:
-Lebron>Kobe

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Cliffs:
-Lebron>Kobe

ITP daewoo has IQ so low he cant comprehend simple math and thinks 2>5

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 06:05 PM
ITP daewoo has IQ so low he cant comprehend simple math and thinks 2>5

Kobe is one of the best 10 guards ever. Jordan's words. I defer to the GOAT.

Meanwhile Lebron is already the best SF in history. No more tears

sdballer5588
01-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Lol this waisoserious guy is legit the biggest doofus on these boards. Go back to your diablo blog lol

BatteryBro42
01-12-2015, 06:10 PM
You post the most absurd ****. You have basically done a COMPLETE 180 and are back in the "Praying LeBron comes back to Miami crew"

I would like to argue with you, but you are entirely right. I miss Lebron I would welcome him back with open arms. That being said you Lebron stans must miss the orginization down in Miami, that gave Lebron what he needed for his talent to truely shine.

BatteryBro42
01-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Cliffs: Cavs are 1-8 without LeBron. Phucking lol @ Kevin Love being #1 option.

This Cleveland is hot garbage, I think Lebron discovered this a few games in

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 06:13 PM
I am not just a kobe fan

i am a fan of reason

meanwhile SDeepthroat and Daewoo are trying to drink lequitonhisteam's HGH infested man juice like theres no tomorrow

dMentor23
01-12-2015, 06:16 PM

Get blatt fired?

lol. love is still shooting in the 40%s, hes getting "better stats" with less efficiency, you know, which happens when the best player is not playing.

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 06:17 PM
I am not just a kobe fan

i am a fan of reason

meanwhile SDeepthroat and Daewoo are trying to drink lequitonhisteam's HGH infested man juice like theres no tomorrow

Only one player ITT has been proven to inject growth hormone Into his body.

Brb it happened in Germany so it doesn't count?

No more tears about inferior players and German blood doping.

BullBoy8
01-12-2015, 06:19 PM
I would like to argue with you, but you are entirely right. I miss Lebron I would welcome him back with open arms. That being said you Lebron stans must miss the orginization down in Miami, that gave Lebron what he needed for his talent to truely shine.

Found your twin brother

7UEY0jF8D2U

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 06:20 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1798763-what-is-this-knee-treatment-kobe-bryant-goes-all-the-way-to-germany-for

While blood spinning therapies do often add substances such as human growth hormone before re-injection, players in known drug-testing situations must have this left out. As far as is known, no athlete has ever tested positive for any substance after Regenokine or any blood spinning therapy.

ahhhhh youre so tight daewoo

stop squeezing

too tight

broboma2012
01-12-2015, 06:21 PM
hello, i would just like to remind everyone that if lebron wants to win more ships he is fuked. is this the year he starts falling behind mj on those stupid 'by age' comparisons? yes I believe so

velvetmudhole
To win multiple NCAA championships

XeReaZ
What a surprise two lamest fan boys of all time slobing on the gimpy pince actually think he's not over the and will win another ring lol pathetic.

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 06:22 PM
meanwhile.....

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/03/04/lebron-james-link-steroid-clinic-miami-report-incarcerated-bob-video/

cliffs: lebron james takes hgh/roids but miami made the charges go away

broboma2012
01-12-2015, 06:23 PM

stop squeezing

too tight

honestly i know this is all fun and games on the sports misc. but you went way too far. reading that was the creepiest experience I have had on the sports misc.

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 06:25 PM
meanwhile.....

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/03/04/lebron-james-link-steroid-clinic-miami-report-incarcerated-bob-video/

cliffs: lebron james takes hgh/roids but miami made the charges go away

You mean incarcerated bob backed off the made up story after he got a million hits but before he was bankrupted in court.

No more tears.

Only one player ITT has been proven to inject growth hormone I to his body. U mad?

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 06:26 PM
honestly i know this is all fun and games on the sports misc. but you went way too far. reading that was the creepiest experience I have had on the sports misc.

i think daewoo legitimately hates me for all these proverbial teabags

he actually went through the trouble of going through my blog that i only updated once. more than that he actually remembers it to the point where he mentions it everytime even though i havent had it in my signature for half a year

the man is either obsessed or gay

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 06:27 PM
You mean incarcerated bob backed off the made up story after he got a million hits but before he was bankrupted in court.

No more tears.

Only one player ITT has been proven to inject growth hormone I to his body. U mad?

you mean backedoff cause miami paid him

shss no tears only leprimeoverat30eventhoughonhgh now

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 06:29 PM

Lebron>Kobe

broboma2012
01-12-2015, 06:33 PM
i think daewoo legitimately hates me for all these proverbial teabags

he actually went through the trouble of going through my blog that i only updated once. more than that he actually remembers it to the point where he mentions it everytime even though i havent had it in my signature for half a year

the man is either obsessed or gay

stop squeezing

too tight

yeah, now i think you are a latent homosexual...not that there is anything wrong with that

BatteryBro42
01-12-2015, 06:41 PM

So what if he is taking HGH **** shouldn't even be illegal please go

BatteryBro42
01-12-2015, 06:45 PM
hello, i would just like to remind everyone that if lebron wants to win more ships he is fuked. is this the year he starts falling behind mj on those stupid 'by age' comparisons? yes I believe so

He can just slide back to Miami

Bron
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Not 1..not 2...etc

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 07:05 PM

platelet therapy is growth hormone now.

lmfao at how fuking gay and stupid you are

Leprimeoverat30

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 07:13 PM
yeah, now i think you are a latent homosexual...not that there is anything wrong with that

He's clearly a homosexual as are the majority of Kobe fanboys, especially any who comment on lebron's appearance. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But this repressed love is at the root of their hate-filled obsession.

Dumbfuk doesn't know what it's like to have a photographic memory. Pardon your inferior genes for not blessing you with the gift of seeing something once and remembering it for years. Strong 32 year old with a diablo blog

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
platelet therapy is growth hormone now.

lmfao at how fuking gay and stupid you are

Leprimeoverat30

Another accusatory homophobe.

.,. and this one with a history of commenting on facial appearance of athletes. Put it together.

And he's injecting growth factors aka growth hormones and proteins into his body. Oh it came out of his own body? Ok then it be fine. Can't wait for the day where they can isolate testosterone out of our blood then inject it back in. Brb no my test levels are not unnaturally high now bc it's my own test.

Motherfcker is blood doping period. U mad?

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Another accusatory homophobe.

.,. and this one with a history of commenting on facial appearance of athletes. Put it together.

And he's injecting growth factors aka growth hormones and proteins into his body. Oh it came out of his own body? Ok then it be fine. Can't wait for the day where they can isolate testosterone out of our blood then inject it back in. Brb no my test levels are not unnaturally high now bc it's my own test.

Motherfcker is blood doping period. U mad?

lol keep harpin on phaggot

everyone's laughing at your. this entire forum with the exception of 5 people are accusing Lebeta of doping lol. You're the only that keeps beating on a dead horse.

Cliffs:

Lebron sucks

he's done

swept in first round

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Way to go, you literally just ADDED WORDS to what LeBron said.

As in you just made that up. Congrats!

BUT BUT BUT I though 'any team' that Lebron is on is automatically made a contender...

LMFAO

Lebron doesnt expect to contend for a title with a team that has him on it and two other all-star players, in the fukin EAST...

LMFAO

Lestans have hit a new low.

keep slopping on those balls

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 08:48 PM
lol keep harpin on phaggot

everyone's laughing at your. this entire forum with the exception of 5 people are accusing Lebeta of doping lol. You're the only that keeps beating on a dead horse.

Cliffs:

Lebron sucks

he's done

swept in first round

lebron haters are the lowest IQ members of the sports misc

KoPED blood doping.

LeGOAT "finished" = a stat line that chits on Kobe's entire career.

okay.jpg

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 08:50 PM
lebron haters are the lowest IQ members of the sports misc

KoPED blood doping.

LeGOAT "finished" = a stat line that chits on Kobe's entire career.

okay.jpg

in his prime, going to miss the playoffs on a stacked team

OVER.

5>2

lol how much gear was running through his body that his body actually CRAMPED up like a gear-head in the middle of the NBA finals, LMFAO

Gaewoo a degenerate old phaggot

almost as disgusting as Lecramps Neanderthal forehead..

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 08:55 PM
in his prime, going to miss the playoffs on a stacked team

OVER.

5>2

lol how much gear was running through his body that his body actually CRAMPED up like a gear-head in the middle of the NBA finals, LMFAO

Gaewoo a degenerate old phaggot

almost as disgusting as Lecramps Neanderthal forehead..

you seem upset.

brb injured all season and posts a stat line that chits on Kobe's entire career.

you are upset.

srom12
01-12-2015, 08:56 PM
BUT BUT BUT I though 'any team' that Lebron is on is automatically made a contender...

LMFAO

Lebron doesnt expect to contend for a title with a team that has him on it and two other all-star players, in the fukin EAST...

LMFAO

Lestans have hit a new low.

keep slopping on those balls

Fun fact. LeBron has been in the playoffs every year of his career apart from his rookie season and has NEVER lost in the first round. #winning #justGOATthings.

LOL @ thinking the Cavs wont finish a top 4 seed and cruise to the ECFs yet again with so called LePrimeoverat30.

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Fun fact. LeBron has been in the playoffs every year of his career apart from his rookie season and has NEVER lost in the first round. #winning #justGOATthings.

LOL @ thinking the Cavs wont finish a top 4 seed and cruise to the ECFs yet again with so called LePrimeoverat30.

are you serious when you do 'hash-tag GOAT things' or are you trolling, cause everyone is fukin laughing at your...

ayy, PRIME OVER AT 30, and is going to get swept in the 1st round.

'GOAT'

░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐███████▌▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
█▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
█░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 09:00 PM
you seem upset.

brb injured all season and posts a stat line that chits on Kobe's entire career.

you are upset.

keep deflecting.

Lebron swept in the 1st round on a stacked-team in his prime...

you will be very upset.

losing record in the finals

cramping up in the finals

outplayed by 22 year old kid in the finals

Leprimeoverat30

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 09:07 PM
keep deflecting.

Lebron swept in the 1st round on a stacked-team in his prime...

you will be very upset.

losing record in the finals

cramping up in the finals

outplayed by 22 year old kid in the finals

Leprimeoverat30

only one superstar ITT didnt even make the playoffs.. i mean lost in the first round in his prime. fkn LOL

KoPED.

shhhh no more tears

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 09:12 PM
only one superstar ITT didnt even make the playoffs.. i mean lost in the first round in his prime. fkn LOL

KoPED.

shhhh no more tears

cause he had two of the best players in his respective conference on his team right?

brb Lebeta forever 2/5

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 09:15 PM
cause he had two of the best players in his respective conference on his team right?

Not even making the playoffs in your prime:

Losing in the first round in your prime:

Losing in the first round ever:

Quitting on your team in game 7:

Having the worst finals performance in NBA history (vs. Pistons):

Circumventing the medical laws of your own country to have growth hormones "legally" injected into your crippling body:

BeastModeFTW
01-12-2015, 09:24 PM
watch the buckeyes bring the championship to Ohio that he can't.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7NLx9tCMAAw-TZ.jpg:large

antiwhitekn1ght
01-12-2015, 09:29 PM
-outplayed by 22 year old kid in the finals

-cramp out from too many steroids flowing through his body

-swept in nba finals

-prime over at 30

-so retarded that he leaves his friends in beautiful Miami to form another super team and fails miserably

-needs 2 superstars to win a title

-allow a phaggot like Lance Stephenson to blow in his hear without retaliating

-2/5 forever

-looks like a Neandrethal

-disgusting wife (lol at a millionaire marrying a 3/10)

-8 pts in a pivotal NBA finals game

-gets DUNKED ON by a KID and has Nike confiscate the tape HAHHAHAHAHA

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 09:33 PM

-swept in nba finals

-prime over at 30

-so retarded that he leaves his friends in beautiful Miami to form another super team and fails miserably

-2/5 forever

You seem upset

YWOC
01-12-2015, 09:33 PM

-swept in nba finals

-prime over at 30

-2/5 forever

Good night LeBronies

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Not even making the playoffs in your prime:

Losing in the first round in your prime:

Losing in the first round ever:

Quitting on your team in game 7:

Having the worst finals performance in NBA history (vs. Pistons):

Circumventing the medical laws of your own country to have growth hormones "legally" injected into your crippling body:

raping a whitetrash teenage whore:

marrying a video hoe after snoop ran a train on her:

snitching on Shaq causing his divorce:

most missed shots in history:

least efficient season in NBA history:

"trade me":

6-24 game 7 NBA Finals:

only finals mvp to never shoot 50% in a single game (TWICE):

1 MVP in 20 years:

Played in 7 finals, best player one time:

carbon copies another man's entire persona and play style, doesn't come anywhere near his all-time ranking:

booed in his hometown because everyone hates him:

47 shots in one game:

i should've paid her a million dollars like shaq does:

garageinc91
01-12-2015, 11:06 PM
His plan should be to throwaway all this reverse pscyhology, pouting nonsense, not be so damn ego driven, go along with the coaches system, play hard on a frequent basis and lead by example whilst showing Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving the kind of selfless team basketball that his old Miami squad got pumped with in the last NBA Finals.

It's just frustrating knowing how great he can be, but seeing him chill at 60% when he's on the court.

Daewoo_Lanos
01-12-2015, 11:12 PM
His plan should be to throwaway all this reverse pscyhology, pouting nonsense, not be so damn ego driven, go along with the coaches system, play hard on a frequent basis and lead by example whilst showing Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving the kind of selfless team basketball that his old Miami squad got pumped with in the last NBA Finals.

It's just frustrating knowing how great he can be, but seeing him chill at 60% when he's on the court.

he's been playing with a sprained knee and back for 2 months.

waisoserious
01-12-2015, 11:14 PM
raping a whitetrash teenage whore:

marrying a video hoe after snoop ran a train on her:

snitching on Shaq causing his divorce:

most missed shots in history:

least efficient season in NBA history:

"trade me":

6-24 game 7 NBA Finals:

only finals mvp to never shoot 50% in a single game (TWICE):

1 MVP in 20 years:

Played in 7 finals, best player one time:

carbon copies another man's entire persona and play style, doesn't come anywhere near his all-time ranking:

booed in his hometown because everyone hates him:

47 shots in one game:

i should've paid her a million dollars like shaq does:

u seem upset

are you ok?

FGCHENG
01-12-2015, 11:41 PM
He can just slide back to Miami

Bron
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Not 1..not 2...etc

I really can't see Lebron going back to Miami. It would absolutely destroy his legacy and he would be viewed as the biggest joke in NBA history. He has to stay in Cleveland till the very end, and do what he can with what he's got there. Read that letter again and tell me how bad it would look he runs back to Miami.

rootcon
01-13-2015, 04:36 AM
I really can't see Lebron going back to Miami. It would absolutely destroy his legacy and he would be viewed as the biggest joke in NBA history. He has to stay in Cleveland till the very end, and do what he can with what he's got there. Read that letter again and tell me how bad it would look he runs back to Miami.

I think he will stay in Cleveland but he wants the team shaken up a bit. Kyrie will be hard to get rid of because that was his team. Love will be easy to send somewhere else as he wants to leave. Lebron seems to like Varejao and Cleveland brought in his buddy Miller, both weighing on Lebron staying.

Once Love departs, they can use his money to bring in some role players that Lebron can shape (vs wanting the spotlight like love). That just leaves Kyrie to share the spotlight with, which is doable.

And almost forgot about Blatt. I agree with Jeff Van Gundy that Lebron's tepid endorsement says a lot about how he feels (wants him gone).

Daewoo_Lanos
01-13-2015, 08:03 AM
u seem upset

are you ok?

YWOC
01-13-2015, 08:19 AM
I think he will stay in Cleveland but he wants the team shaken up a bit. Kyrie will be hard to get rid of because that was his team. Love will be easy to send somewhere else as he wants to leave. Lebron seems to like Varejao and Cleveland brought in his buddy Miller, both weighing on Lebron staying.

Once Love departs, they can use his money to bring in some role players that Lebron can shape (vs wanting the spotlight like love). That just leaves Kyrie to share the spotlight with, which is doable.

And almost forgot about Blatt. I agree with Jeff Van Gundy that Lebron's tepid endorsement says a lot about how he feels (wants him gone).

lol @ thinking a LePastHisPrime LeBron can carry a team with only 1 other superstar in Kyrie Irving. It's proven the dude needs at least 2 other superstars to even have a chance to win anything. Dude is gonna be sucking Kevin Durant or Anthony Davis's cocks to try and team up with them

rootcon
01-13-2015, 08:37 AM
lol @ thinking a LePastHisPrime LeBron can carry a team with only 1 other superstar in Kyrie Irving. It's proven the dude needs at least 2 other superstars to even have a chance to win anything. Dude is gonna be sucking Kevin Durant or Anthony Davis's cocks to try and team up with them

Wouldn't call Bosh, Irving or Wade at this point superstars. Stars, yes, but not superstars. Wade was a superstar, other two, no.

Daewoo_Lanos
01-13-2015, 08:44 AM
Wouldn't call Bosh, Irving or Wade at this point superstars. Stars, yes, but not superstars. Wade was a superstar, other two, no.

you dont seem to get it.

lebron haters think lebron is so good that he should be able to win rings without anyone who has ever made an all-star team on the roster. for them, any lebron teammate who has averaged more than 15 ppg ever is a star. anyone who has ever made an all-star team is a superstar. anyone who was ever a star is a HOFer. anyone who was ever a superstar is top 15 of all time.

lebron haters think lebron is better than even lebron fans think he is.

they hate so hard because they secretly love.

BatteryBro42
01-13-2015, 08:50 AM

Miami has made it where it is an easy sell. Lebron can just slam Cleveland, ESPN will play videos showing his return to Cleveland games, and his return to Miami game. Love will leave, they can make him the bad guy. It can be sold, people will be butthurt for a year, then things will go back to normal. Lebron could give 2 ****s about "legacy" he wants to be the most talked about athlete. You think he will let his brand fade in Cleveland lol. He became twice the world star after the decision.

Lebron is a buisness man, the best buisness move is a return to Miami

BatteryBro42
01-13-2015, 08:54 AM

Checks Wade's and Bosh's numbers... yup they still superstars. Wade's knees may be old, but his game will age like wine. That finals last year was a huge wake up call, he will never let himself get like that again. He was fat, out of shape, and putting tons of pressure on his failing knees.

Wade will eventually fade to the bench, where he will become a Ginobli type force in the twilight of his career. He could walk and still drop 15 ppg, he's a pure scorer like Jordan and Kobe, guy just knows how to get buckets

rootcon
01-13-2015, 08:55 AM
you dont seem to get it.

lebron haters think lebron is so good that he should be able to win rings without anyone who has ever made an all-star team on the roster. for them, any lebron teammate who has averaged more than 15 ppg ever is a star. anyone who has ever made an all-star team is a superstar. anyone who was ever a star is a HOFer. anyone who was ever a superstar is top 15 of all time.

lebron haters think lebron is better than even lebron fans think he is.

they hate so hard because they secretly love.

I'm confused, am I a lebron hater or stan?

Like I said, lebron would do better with less stars on his team and more role players. Lebron ran the pick and roll mostly with Varejao. Not love, irving, etc.

BladeRun
01-13-2015, 08:56 AM
I think James is just passing time, trying to let the team gel, trying to be conservative to save himself for when they can actually contend for a title (probably next year or the year after). He's got his rings, he's closing in on his goal to be a billionaire, the last thing on his list is to win a title in Cleveland. I think he knows that if Miami couldn't win in year 1 with wade still in beast mode and bosh close to that - and all of them gelling better than cleveland has at this point, that it's unrealistic to expect that (or better of this team.) There may be a number of personnel shifts around him this year and next until they find the right mix.

I'm not crazy about the passive role he's playing and the example it sets for a team of people that have, for the most part, been losers their entire career, but I think that's his mindset.

I do think they are closer to the right mix with the latest trades - they just need time to figure out how to play together.

BatteryBro42
01-13-2015, 08:58 AM
Lebron can come back to Miami make another run with his boys in 2015, then recruit another superstar after the cap expands in 2016. Maybe Durrant....

BRB dream scenario

Lebron/Napier
Wade/Chalmers
Durrant/Ennis
Bosh/Mcroberts
Whiteside/Birdman

Think that is enough "help"

lalaland86
01-13-2015, 09:33 AM
lol no.

Just no.

I know LeBron didn't go to college, but he did expect to come to Cleveland with all these young players and expect to have the same outcome he had when he first went to Miami.

When he went to Miami to form the super team there was A LOT of pressure, and when they lost in the finals, even more criticism. He didn't think it was going to be like that coming in to play with mostly guys who are still on their rookie contract, or never made an all star game.

He wanted the team to be as good as possible of course, so he "forced" them to trade Wiggins as you say, but wanting the team to improve does not equate to expecting immediate contention.

waytoodeep03
01-13-2015, 12:10 PM
watch the buckeyes bring the championship to Ohio that he can't.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7NLx9tCMAAw-TZ.jpg:large

Dude looks perfectly healthy here. Why isnt he playing?

TexasMajor
01-13-2015, 12:17 PM

-swept in nba finals

-prime over at 30

-2/5 forever

Quoted for reality

ClutchAnalyst
01-13-2015, 12:20 PM

Like I said, lebron would do better with less stars on his team and more role players. Lebron ran the pick and roll mostly with Varejao. Not love, irving, etc.

i dont know about that. lebron in 07 had great company of complimenting role players, 1 of them was even coming off a 20+ ppg season.

he won his chips with superstars

BroHusky
01-13-2015, 12:33 PM

Because LeBeta did not want to go through a tough part of the schedule.

Daewoo_Lanos
01-13-2015, 01:03 PM

Sure he would. No, Lebron does best with star teammates who understand that they're playing with someone better than themselves. That's when rings get stacked.

Perhaps the last 2 weeks have shown to kyrie and co that there's only one true alpha dog in Cleveland. Sure they are star players who can put up big numbers and lose as him and Kevin love have proven during the last 2 weeks and their entire careers.... As wade and bosh are proving in Miami right now.

If they want to win then they know what to do. Wade did it and won back to back rings. Love will do it but will kyrie? Waiters wouldnt do it and got booted after 2 months. The price you pay when you have the most talented player in a generation on your team.

The hilarity of thinking he would do better with lesser talent. Maybe because lesser talent is more easily submissive? Boohoo. There's always someone better and even star players have to come to terms w that when on lebrons team

sdballer5588
01-13-2015, 01:05 PM
Sure he would. No, Lebron does best with star teammates who understand that they're playing with someone better than themselves. That's when rings get stacked.

Perhaps the last 2 weeks have shown to kyrie and co that there's only one true alpha dog in Cleveland. Sure they are star players who can put up big numbers and lose as him and Kevin love have proven during the last 2 weeks and their entire careers.... As wade and bosh are proving in Miami right now.

If they want to win then they know what to do. Wade did it and won back to back rings. Love will do it but will kyrie? Waiters wouldnt do it and got booted after 2 months. The price you pay when you have the most talented player in a generation on your team.

Daewoo with the reality Check.

They lost when Wade decided he could make it his team, LeBron teaching lessons for days.

You want to win? Sacrifice yourself a little. LeGod will do the rest. Kyrie gon learn.

Daewoo_Lanos
01-13-2015, 01:13 PM

ITP you cannot watch a football game with a sprained knee.

Shut the fuk up

Daewoo_Lanos
01-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Daewoo with the reality Check.

They lost when Wade decided he could make it his team, LeBron teaching lessons for days.

You want to win? Sacrifice yourself a little. LeGod will do the rest. Kyrie gon learn.

The funny thing is when Lebron is finally on a team with a more dominant player ... Maybe when he's 33 and kyrie is 25, he will gladly change his role. And will still do it historically bc historic talent always does.

Das it

sdballer5588
01-13-2015, 01:28 PM
The funny thing is when Lebron is finally on a team with a more dominant player ... Maybe when he's 33 and kyrie is 25, he will gladly change his role. And will still do it historically bc historic talent always does.

Das it

It's just the most ironic thing in the world that LeBrons haters are his biggest fans.

15 ppg? ELITE PLAYER
All star appearance? SUPERSTAR
Superstar? TOP 10 ALL TIME
Coach of the year? ONE OF THE BEST COACHES OF ALL TIME
Guy shoots over 38% from 3? ELITE SHARPSHOOTERS
Washed up former all star? HALL OF FAME TEAMMATES

LordFarquaad69
01-13-2015, 01:55 PM

Ahh yes its easy to spot his healthy knee and back from this picture

antiwhitekn1ght
01-13-2015, 04:18 PM
his plan was to miss the hardest part of the schedule cause he's a phaggot

FireMuschamp
01-13-2015, 11:13 PM

so he should've married a trophy wife/gold digger instead?

Daewoo_Lanos
01-13-2015, 11:27 PM
so he should've married a trophy wife/gold digger instead?

You mean an underage video hoe he met after she came out of snoop dogg's trailer.

FireMuschamp
01-13-2015, 11:39 PM
You mean an underage video hoe he met after she came out of snoop dogg's trailer.

i just dont get it...the guy's username is "anti white knight" so im assuming he is anti gold diggers too...but he's using the fact that someone didnt marry a gold digger against that somebody? weird

Daewoo_Lanos
01-13-2015, 11:56 PM
i just dont get it...the guy's username is "anti white knight" so im assuming he is anti gold diggers too...but he's using the fact that someone didnt marry a gold digger against that somebody? weird

He is just antivagina, proKobetubesteak

antiwhitekn1ght
01-14-2015, 09:45 AM

lmaooooo

cause

if someone doesn't marry a 3/10 monster that means they married a gold digger hahhahahahaga

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 11:33 AM
Lebron looked like Miami Lebron for the first time all season last night. This team has too many inefficient players to be consistent. The team is fundamentally flawed. They may get hot, but it's not something I see them being able to do every night. Especially with JR shooting 20+ shots.

Nobody on this team besides Lebron knows how to win, how to play true team basketball. This is danger of slapping three max players together, clearly they can't play together. They aren't getting any better with the entire team pointing fingers, and guys trying to hero ball their way to wins

None of this should fall on James, it all falls on the orginization, they have failed Lebron over and over again throughout his career. Not one person has the balls to stand up to him, to take command, and get these guys to play together. Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Greg Popovich, they aren't walking through that door. They need somebody who holds enough respect, to say what needs to be said, and kill these egos. What you are seeing is a team that lacks any sense of structure or control. They are basically just playing iso style run and gun basketball.

Great players don't get you anywhere, you have to be a great team. Lebron lacks the team in Cleveland to ever really contend, unless this roster changes tremendously. They have no defense, just a bunch of "scorers" who excel in iso situations.

It will take a super human effort for Lebron to ever win with these guys

sdballer5588
01-14-2015, 11:35 AM
Lebron looked like Miami Lebron for the first time all season last night. This team has too many inefficient players to be consistent. The team is fundamentally flawed. They may get hot, but it's not something I see them being able to do every night. Especially with JR shooting 20+ shots

He rested and looked good. I don't know anyone with a brain who thinks LeBron isn't AT WORST the 2nd best player in the league.

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 11:45 AM
his plan was to miss the hardest part of the schedule cause he's a phaggot

He's in coast mode, he knows the reality of this team, and can see they aren't contending, now, or in the future. He's getting out of there, writing is on the wall, his own words are in quotes. He said on national TV that he's going back to Miami. Not sure why that is just ignored, or viewed as some conspiracy, it's what he actually said.

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 11:47 AM
He rested and looked good. I don't know anyone with a brain who thinks LeBron isn't AT WORST the 2nd best player in the league.

He's still the best player in the NBA. Nothing has changed, I think he made a mistake dropping all the weight, and it looks like he's been putting it back on, and getting his explosive nature back. That being said don't expect James to be stupid and burn himself out trying to carry this **** team. Hes thinking big picture and if he doesn't see this team having a legit shot, he will save himself for a team that does. Whether that is in Cleveland or elsewhere

sdballer5588
01-14-2015, 11:49 AM
He's still the best player in the NBA. Nothing has changed, I think he made a mistake dropping all the weight, and it looks like he's been putting it back on, and getting his explosive nature back. That being said don't expect James to be stupid and burn himself out trying to carry this **** team. Hes thinking big picture and if he doesn't see this team having a legit shot, he will save himself for a team that does. Whether that is in Cleveland or elsewhere

I thnk your faith is misplaced. He's probably just deciding how much he saves for the playoffs. Even if they qualify as an 8 seed, they can easily make the ECF with some LeBron supernova playoffs.

Aesthetical
01-14-2015, 12:09 PM
Lebron looked like Miami Lebron for the first time all season last night. This team has too many inefficient players to be consistent. The team is fundamentally flawed. They may get hot, but it's not something I see them being able to do every night. Especially with JR shooting 20+ shots.

Nobody on this team besides Lebron knows how to win, how to play true team basketball. This is danger of slapping three max players together, clearly they can't play together. They aren't getting any better with the entire team pointing fingers, and guys trying to hero ball their way to wins

None of this should fall on James, it all falls on the orginization, they have failed Lebron over and over again throughout his career. Not one person has the balls to stand up to him, to take command, and get these guys to play together. Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Greg Popovich, they aren't walking through that door. They need somebody who holds enough respect, to say what needs to be said, and kill these egos. What you are seeing is a team that lacks any sense of structure or control. They are basically just playing iso style run and gun basketball.

Great players don't get you anywhere, you have to be a great team. Lebron lacks the team in Cleveland to ever really contend, unless this roster changes tremendously. They have no defense, just a bunch of "scorers" who excel in iso situations.

Negging you on sight for this.

This whole concoction of a failure was LeBrons fault, he got all the players he wanted and still finds away to screw it all up. If I was Blatt I would bench lebron and get myself fired.

ClutchAnalyst
01-14-2015, 12:12 PM

not even lebron knows how to play team basketball

if you think racking up assists is team basketball then i have bad news for you

Daewoo_Lanos
01-14-2015, 12:47 PM
Lebron looked like Miami Lebron for the first time all season last night.

Lebron looked healthy for the first time all season after 2 weeks of rehabbing injuries that he's had all season.

You don't say.

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 02:28 PM
Lebron looked healthy for the first time all season after 2 weeks of rehabbing injuries that he's had all season.

You don't say.

I was just making an observation, I wasn't, and haven't attacked Lebron in this thread. Calm down man

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 02:30 PM
Negging you on sight for this.

This whole concoction of a failure was LeBrons fault, he got all the players he wanted and still finds away to screw it all up. If I was Blatt I would bench lebron and get myself fired.

Bet this would have worked in Miami...wonder what the difference is?? O yah Miami has dignity, and won't let Lebron walk all over them. It's not LeBron's fault the orginization is a bunch of cucks, just like it's not Kobe's fault his teammates just watch him play

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 02:31 PM
not even lebron knows how to play team basketball

if you think racking up assists is team basketball then i have bad news for you

Lebron played pretty good team basketball in Miami. I only watched 400 or so games of it, so wtf do I know

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 02:33 PM
I thnk your faith is misplaced. He's probably just deciding how much he saves for the playoffs. Even if they qualify as an 8 seed, they can easily make the ECF with some LeBron supernova playoffs.

Jordan couldn't take this team to the finals man. Lebron could play his best basketball ever, it won't be enough

BullBoy8
01-14-2015, 02:37 PM

Lebron career regular season per 27.7
Lebron career postseason per 27.7

Regular season stats avg 27.4pts 7.2rebs 6.9asts on 49.7% shooting, 34.2% on 3s, 73.7% FTs
Postseason stats avg 28pts 8.4rebs 6.4asts on 48.2% shooting, 33.3% on 3s, 75.5% FTs

There is no different level for lebron. He is the same in both the regular season and postseason.

TexasMajor
01-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Lebron played pretty good team basketball in Miami. I only watched 400 or so games of it, so wtf do I know

What you don't know is the number of games Lebron played for Miami.

other than not knowing that, you don't know chit.

sdballer5588
01-14-2015, 02:40 PM
Lebron career regular season per 27.7
Lebron career postseason per 27.7

Regular season stats avg 27.4pts 7.2rebs 6.9asts on 49.7% shooting, 34.2% on 3s, 73.7% FTs
Postseason stats avg 28pts 8.4rebs 6.4asts on 48.2% shooting, 33.3% on 3s, 75.5% FTs

There is no different level for lebron. He is the same in both the regular season and postseason.

lol but who were current averages?

antiwhitekn1ght
01-14-2015, 02:46 PM
going to the Cavs/Lakers game tomorrow, should I tomato Lebron?

ClutchAnalyst
01-14-2015, 03:46 PM

Not much at all evidently.

If anything Lebron is showing "some" sort of team ball under blatt's offense which he has a hard time adjusting to.

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 04:01 PM
What you don't know is the number of games Lebron played for Miami.

other than not knowing that, you don't know chit.

Umm 4 seasons...82 games each plus 4 trips to the finals another 20 or so games a year. He didn't miss a lot of games, so I'm pretty sure it's near 400. Thanks tho

Edit: forgot about the lockout I would say it's a little over tree fidy

BatteryBro42
01-14-2015, 04:08 PM
Not much at all evidently.

If anything Lebron is showing "some" sort of team ball under blatt's offense which he has a hard time adjusting to.

Miami was a great team, they shared the basketball and spaced the floor extremely well. Lebron was their best player after 2011 and guess what he ran that show down there.

As a Miami fan as die hard as it gets, I can tell you Miami misses James a **** ton. He gives you consistency, now I have to watch Miami go on 5 and 6 minute scoring droughts. When the ball sticks we can't just give it to James anymore...Basically it sucks. He's a team player, he made everybody much more efficient here. That was because we had actual pieces, and guys with defined roles. Not just a bunch of scorers patched together trying to play like a team.

O I forgot to mention Lebron always had two consistent options in Wade and Bosh both of which scored with great percentages. Now he has Love and Irving who struggle to shoot over 45% and offer nothing on defense.

Let's be real for a second this Cleveland team is a massive downgrade from his finals teams in Miami. Something I've been screaming since July, but nobody wanted to believe

Miami was an all time great team, you don't just go out and re create that easily, and I think Lebron was talked into thinking it was easy. I think he felt he was Miami last season. I'm not sure he appreciated his supporting cast, I'm sure he does now