PDA

View Full Version : Is PeyTrifiedofPlayoffs even in the Top 5 all time now?

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 07:29 AM
I think after the embarrassment that was last years superbowl, and yesterday, PeyNoAttentionToMyPlayoffStatsPlease has no right to even be in the top 5 of all time.

The unequivocal top 5 is:

1. KING BRADY

2. Montana
3. Elway
4. Favre
5. Young

All of the above 5 have at least 1 ring, far less playoff chokes, and the number one most distinguishing trait is they play with way more heart and fire. This is a very important characteristic a QB needs to have to have his teammates play at a level above their actual skill set.

SkinnyBeast24
01-12-2015, 07:42 AM
1.) Johnny Unitas
2.) Andrew Luck
3.) Peyton Manning

MontelWilliams
01-12-2015, 07:48 AM
PeyTrifiedofPlayoffs
PeyNoAttentionToMyPlayoffStatsPlease

so cringe worthy, OP

1* thread

KBaller33
01-12-2015, 07:49 AM
I think after the embarrassment that was last years superbowl, and yesterday, PeyNoAttentionToMyPlayoffStatsPlease has no right to even be in the top 5 of all time.

1. KING BRADY

2. Montana
3. Elway
4. Favre
5. Young

All of the above 5 have at least 1 ring, far less playoff chokes, and the number one most distinguishing trait is they play with way more heart and fire. This is a very important characteristic a QB needs to have to have his teammates play at a level above their actual skill set.

He has to be top 5. His stats are overwhelming. It's just... the man has NINE one and dones. It really hurts him as far as a GOAT candidate. But top 5, yeah he is.

HoganIsGOAT
01-12-2015, 07:49 AM
Nothing beats that new car smell.

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 07:52 AM
PeyTrifiedofPlayoffs
PeyNoAttentionToMyPlayoffStatsPlease

so cringe worthy, OP

1* thread

Confirmed PeyPey fan

jross2021
01-12-2015, 07:53 AM
LMAO. It's only fitting they Peychoke gets LeLayup type nicknames.

2 of the greatest regular season players of all time.

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 07:53 AM
He has to be top 5. His stats are overwhelming. It's just... the man has NINE one and dones. It really hurts him as far as a GOAT candidate. But top 5, yeah he is.

He played in one of the ****tiest divisions in football though too.

Titans sucked from about 03 on
Jags sucked
Texans sucked

Lol @ people trying to diss King Brady in the AFC East but forget how bad the AFC South was when Peyton was padding his stats.

Peyton is the king of padding stats.

jross2021
01-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Nothing beats that new car smell.

I can't win a playoff game..

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 08:04 AM
PeyNoodleArm should take a minimum contract to sit behind King Brady for a year to learn the craft.

HoganIsGOAT
01-12-2015, 08:10 AM
PeyNoodleArm should take a minimum contract to sit behind King Brady for a year to learn the craft.

Agreed. Though I'm sure Brady can learn how to make a mean pizza from Peyton.

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Agreed. Though I'm sure Brady can learn how to make a mean pizza from Peyton.

Lmao @ the thought of King Brady taking an endorsement deal with some low quality pizza making franchise.

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Its official, PeyCuse is now out of the top 5.

smokeater
01-12-2015, 10:20 AM

1. KING BRADY

2. Montana
3. Elway
4. Favre
5. Young

May I ask how you made a top 5 list without including Terry Bradshaw? What criteria did you use to choose your top 5?

DrSlam
01-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Peyg leg Manning number 1 qb on my list...

Of regular season qbs

HoganIsGOAT
01-12-2015, 11:13 AM
May I ask how you made a top 5 list without including Terry Bradshaw? What criteria did you use to choose your top 5?

Terry Bradshaw is one of the best, but clearly not anywhere near top 5 in my opinion. He had a career quarterback rating of 70.9, a 51.9% career completion percentage, a 212-210 career TD/INT ratio, and he handed the ball off 60 times a game while having an elite defense.

In his first Superbowl win he threw for only 96 yards, and 1 touchdown. In fact, he threw just 49 completions in all four Superbowl wins combined.

lsiberian
01-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Terry Bradshaw is one of the best, but clearly not anywhere near top 5 in my opinion. He had a career quarterback rating of 70.9, a 51.9% career completion percentage, a 212-210 career TD/INT ratio, and he handed the ball off 60 times a game while having an elite defense.

In his first Superbowl win he threw for only 96 yards, and 1 touchdown. In fact, he threw just 49 completions in all four Superbowl wins combined.

Yeah and in that era you could light up the receivers before the ball even got there. I'm pretty sure he'd have had a lot better stats in the modern NFL.

hublife
01-12-2015, 11:30 AM
If we're starting careers tomorrow and they're all the same age and being drafted...

Here is my list combining past/present players...

Montana
Brady
Luck
Young
Favre
Elway
Rogers
E Manning
P Manning

Yes... in that order

BrawnySwoleman
01-12-2015, 11:34 AM
If we're starting careers tomorrow and they're all the same age and being drafted...

Montana
Brady
Luck
Young
Favre
Elway
Rogers
E Manning
P Manning

Yes... in that orderOk, now I can no longer take you seriously.

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 11:42 AM

Thank you, brother.

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 11:45 AM

Montana
Brady
Luck
Young
Favre
Elway
Rogers
E Manning
P Manning

Yes... in that order

What has Luck proven really? Hes definitely good, but he is not 3rd all time in a fantasy draft.

Lol at Eli Montana.

classybrah
01-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Brady can't be number one because he chocked and lost 2 super bowls against Elite Manning.

By your flawed logic Elite Manning > Brady.

knicksbrah
01-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Peymetobeaoneanddone Manning is still top 5

in fantasy football brah

Lunatic
01-12-2015, 11:46 AM

Montana
Brady
Luck
Young
Favre
Elway
Rogers
E Manning
P Manning

Yes... in that orderFavre before Rodgers?

The_Zodiac
01-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Brady can't be number one because he chocked and lost 2 super bowls against Elite Manning.

By your flawed logic Elite Manning > Brady.
Well there's no debate that Eli is the GOAT.

hublife
01-12-2015, 11:56 AM
What has Luck proven really? Hes definitely good, but he is not 3rd all time in a fantasy draft.

Lol at Eli Montana.

Luck is a fukking monster and the sooner fans get on board the better off we'll all be. If all of those guys are lined up at age 23 I'm taking Luck in my Top 3.

Favre before Rodgers?

Honestly, it's the longevity. Rogers is amazing and if he gets past the Seahawks this weekend I'd probably swap him and Favre.

BrawnySwoleman
01-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Luck is a fukking monster and the sooner fans get on board the better off we'll all be. If all of those guys are lined up at age 23 I'm taking Luck in my Top 3.

Honestly, it's the longevity. Rogers is amazing and if he gets past the Seahawks this weekend I'd probably swap him and Favre.Wait what? If you're picking one of those guys at age 23, why wouldn't you pick one who you already know how his career will turn out, rather than Luck? Unless you're specifically talking about how good they are AT 23.

BroHusky
01-12-2015, 12:02 PM

Honestly, it's the longevity. Rogers is amazing and if he gets past the Seahawks this weekend I'd probably swap him and Favre.

You support Luck over guys with much more experience, and then proceed to discredit Rodgers over Favre for longevity.