PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rodgers 1-3 in his last 4 playoff appearances, calls it "not good enough"

HoganIsGOAT
01-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers won Super Bowl XLV on Feb. 6, 2011. They've gone 1-3 in the playoffs since.

Rodgers has not been blameless for Green Bay's three losses, two of which have come at Lambeau Field. In the playoff games since his Super Bowl win over the Steelers, Rodgers has completed 63.9 percent of his passes with six touchdowns and two interceptions for a passer rating of 91.6.

"I have high expectations every time I take the field and I think most people do of me, and that's how I want it," he said. "The bar has been set high and nobody's going to apologize for setting it, and I'm not sorry for the bar being up there. I love an expectation of greatness because that's what I expect of myself every time I take the field, and I know my teammates expect me to play well."

Discuss.

01-07-2015, 05:22 AM
He'll win against the cowboys but lose at seattle

danisdad
01-07-2015, 07:49 AM
No 49ers in this years playoffs so he should be fine for a win or two. :(

HotCheetos
01-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Poverty defense has held the packers back the past few years. Last year they still almost beat the 49ers with their awful defense. As long as the defense plays like they have been lately they'll win at least 1 this year.

VIII
01-07-2015, 08:09 AM
He's right, he hasn't been good enough. His defense didn't do him any favors, but he's the best QB in the league and he hasn't played like it in the playoffs the last three years. His 2010 run was incredible. He's going to need to do that again this year if he wants to be in the GOAT conversation down the road. His efficiency numbers are unmatched. Now it's time to deliver some more in the big games.

yup89
01-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Defense has been so pathetic in the playoffs its hard to put it all on him. Especially if you think about how kapernick just clowned all over that defense in the playoffs at san fran and again in green bay. And the half time bomb against the giants.

RCATES
01-07-2015, 08:20 AM
No 49ers in this years playoffs so he should be fine for a win or two. :(

Spot on. Niners own the Packers at Lambeau. It takes a good Defense to keep it close in Lambeau. Cowboys well..............they're in trouble.

HoganIsGOAT
01-07-2015, 08:56 AM
He's right, he hasn't been good enough.

...he's the best QB in the league and he hasn't played like it in the playoffs the last three years.

Now it's time to deliver some more in the big games.

Of course you do understand if he was truly the best, this wouldn't be the case.

VIII
01-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Of course you do understand if he was truly the best, this wouldn't be the case.

Sorry, I meant he's the best after Joe Flacco obviously.

HoganIsGOAT
01-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Sorry, I meant he's the best after Joe Flacco obviously.

Mirin' his 10.0 passer rating the first time he beats the Pats in the playoffs.

Ayyylmao

VIII
01-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Mirin' his 10.0 passer rating the last time he beats the Pats in the playoffs.

Ayyylmao

That was actually the first time he beat them, when he had four completions. He threw 3 TDs and had a 106 rating in their last win (AFC Champ game of Super Bowl year).

Curiously, if not Rodgers...who do you think is better right now?

HoganIsGOAT
01-07-2015, 11:13 AM
That was actually the first time he beat them, when he had four completions. He threw 3 TDs and had a 106 rating in their last win (AFC Champ game of Super Bowl year).

Curiously, if not Rodgers...who do you think is better right now?

Typo, I fixed it.

I think Tom Brady has the edge over Rodgers.

Creaso
01-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Poverty defense has held the packers back the past few years. Last year they still almost beat the 49ers with their awful defense. As long as the defense plays like they have been lately they'll win at least 1 this year.

Lol.

He couldn't have done more?

So romos 1-3 record is because he sucks and doesn't do enough no excuses.

But Rodgers did enough and it's his teams fault they lost.

Ooooo kay

MYOFIBRAH
01-07-2015, 11:27 AM
1-4

Future24
01-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Lol.

He couldn't have done more?

So romos 1-3 record is because he sucks and doesn't do enough no excuses.

But Rodgers did enough and it's his teams fault they lost.

Ooooo kay
Rodgers in his last 4 games:
1-3 record
6 touchdowns
2 interceptions
Completion percentage over 65% in 3 of the 4 games
QB Rating over 90 in 3 of the 4 games
117 rushing yards

Tony Romo in last 4 games (does not include last weeks game)
1-3
4 touchdowns
2 interceptions
Completion percentage over 65% in 1 of those 4 games (didn't have over 65% last week either)
QB Rating over 90 in 1 of those 4 games (had 2 games in the 60s... 1 game was at 89 so close to 90)
21 rushing yards

SirMikeJones
01-07-2015, 01:21 PM
1-4

I'm green again. mad?

Doesn't look promising for Rogers in this series

beer n brats
01-07-2015, 01:27 PM
another insecure pats fan worried about the success of Rodgers... He's the best QB in the NFL, most non biased fans agree.... get over it

sdballer5588
01-07-2015, 02:25 PM
another insecure pats fan worried about the success of Rodgers... He's the best QB in the NFL, most non biased fans agree.... get over it

Most Brady fans don't really care. Rodgers is great, just call me when he gets it done.

solidus2k3
01-07-2015, 02:27 PM
in....

TAWS6
01-07-2015, 07:18 PM

Thats fine if the second best qb in the NFL is pushing 40..

waytoodeep03
01-07-2015, 07:20 PM
He'll win against the cowboys but lose at seattle

Cowboys are better on the road. I think Dallas wins, Panthers and Ravens put up a battle. Dont have a clue who wins in Denver

Tommy12Orr4
01-07-2015, 07:25 PM

You may be the most sensitive and insecure poster here, or at least have been over the past month. No Patriots fan here is worried about Rodgers and his success, nor do any Patriots fans here hate him. All that's been said is that he performs substantially worse on the road (still better than most at home) than he does at home, and you throw a temper tantrum when anyone says that. You then like to turn that into people disliking Rodgers, when that was never said.

Rodgers doesn't need anyone to pump his tires for him.

ColdSteelToFace
01-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Most Brady fans don't really care. Rodgers is great, just call me when he gets it done.

February 6, 2010

sdballer5588
01-07-2015, 07:31 PM
February 6, 2010

Uh you should check a calendar, cuz he's sucked some serious cock since then.

Today is January 7th 2015

Upshall18
01-07-2015, 07:35 PM
You may be the most sensitive and insecure poster here, or at least have been over the past month. No Patriots fan here is worried about Rodgers and his success, nor do any Patriots fans here hate him. All that's been said is that he performs substantially worse on the road (still better than most at home) than he does at home, and you throw a temper tantrum when anyone says that. You then like to turn that into people disliking Rodgers, when that was never said.

Rodgers doesn't need anyone to pump his tires for him.

Where's Roberto Luongo when you need him

ColdSteelToFace
01-07-2015, 07:39 PM
Uh you should check a calendar, cuz he's sucked some serious cock since then.

Today is January 7th 2015

You said call you when he gets it done. He got it done.

sdballer5588
01-07-2015, 08:12 PM
You said call you when he gets it done. He got it done.

Again, I should have said gets it done AGAIN.

Creaso
01-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Rodgers in his last 4 games:
1-3 record
6 touchdowns
2 interceptions
Completion percentage over 65% in 3 of the 4 games
QB Rating over 90 in 3 of the 4 games
117 rushing yards

Tony Romo in last 4 games (does not include last weeks game)
1-3
4 touchdowns
2 interceptions
Completion percentage over 65% in 1 of those 4 games (didn't have over 65% last week either)
QB Rating over 90 in 1 of those 4 games (had 2 games in the 60s... 1 game was at 89 so close to 90)
21 rushing yards
Got to do more.

As a qb if your team loses you got to shoulder the blame and take responsibility.

Rodgers does that's why he is the best qb in the league.

But that argument I was making is for someone else saying you got to do more a loss is a loss no matter what unless youre Rodgers.

Creaso
01-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Again, I should have said gets it done AGAIN.when is the last time Brady got it done?

Kinda funny how no Super Bowls since you guys got caught cheating.

Tommy12Orr4
01-07-2015, 08:46 PM
when is the last time Brady got it done?

Kinda funny how no Super Bowls since you guys got caught cheating.

What does Brady have to do with anything? No Patriots fan is going out of their way to mention Brady in this thread. He has nothing to do with this topic.

However, since you asked, he hasn't won a Super Bowl in quite some time. However, he's actually seen what advancing past the divisional round looks like more than one time in his career. Rodgers has an excellent chance of finally advancing past the second round of the playoffs for the second time in his career this weekend.

Creaso
01-07-2015, 08:49 PM
What does Brady have to do with anything? No Patriots fan is going out of their way to mention Brady in this thread. He has nothing to do with this topic.

However, since you asked, he hasn't won a Super Bowl in quite some time. However, he's actually seen what advancing past the divisional round looks like more than one time in his career. Rodgers has an excellent chance of finally advancing past the second round of the playoffs for the second time in his career this weekend.

Playoffs

Tommy12Orr4
01-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Playoffs

Are you autistic? Brady has gotten it done in the playoffs, and completed the job three times. What exactly was your point, or lack there of? Again, this thread has nothing to do with Brady.

The only reason Brady was mentioned by the poster you quoted was because he was responding to someone who brought up Brady's name in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

Creaso
01-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Are you autistic? Brady has gotten it done in the playoffs, and completed the job three times. What exactly was your point, or lack there of? Again, this thread has nothing to do with Brady.

The only reason Brady was mentioned by the poster you quoted was because he was responding to someone who brought up Brady's name in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

Just let me know when he gets it done again.

sdballer5588
01-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Just let me know when he gets it done again.

Makes a lot less sense for a guy with 1 SB win and 1 SB appearance vs a guy with 3 wins and 5 appearances.

I understand you like to try living up to what I can do, but you suck at it sometimes.

I know you are a better troll than this. You just need to work on it.

rampagefc77
01-08-2015, 03:36 AM

Bad defense + a crazy number of injuries every year have limited the packers in the post-season. Even the year they won the SB, they had half the team on IR it seemed like. The NFC has been very strong the last several seasons as well compared to the AFC. last year against the niners the packers had a special teams/backup CB playing outside LB because everyone was injured... This is the healthiest they've been in the post-season in a while... unfortunately, Rodgers is injured though.

HoganIsGOAT
01-08-2015, 04:09 AM
unfortunately, Rodgers is injured though.

Who isn't at this point? How many weeks has Brady played being on the injury report? The only difference is he plays through it and doesn't talk about it where as Rodgers wants the world to know.

beer n brats
01-08-2015, 04:28 AM
Who isn't at this point? How many weeks has Brady played being on the injury report? The only difference is he plays through it and doesn't talk about it where as Rodgers wants the world to know.

yes I'm sure Rodgers dropped to the ground for no reason on that TD pass... he was obviously like "lemme fake this calf strain re aggravation, that way if we lose in the playoffs I'll have an excuse!"

:rolleyes:

you haters just wanna believe that he isn't really hurt so if GB loses you'll feel better thinking that a healthy Rodgers lost.

HoganIsGOAT
01-08-2015, 05:36 AM
yes I'm sure Rodgers dropped to the ground for no reason on that TD pass... he was obviously like "lemme fake this calf strain re aggravation, that way if we lose in the playoffs I'll have an excuse!"

you haters just wanna believe that he isn't really hurt so if GB loses you'll feel better thinking that a healthy Rodgers lost.

Get control of your woman-like emotions. I posted nothing indicating Rodgers was faking an injury.

I simply posted that everyone is hurt at this time of the season, other QB's included, and they play through it and downplay the talk of it, where as Rodgers doesn't.

Tommy12Orr4
01-08-2015, 10:02 AM

You may have more imaginary "haters" than IawI at this point.

Creaso
01-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Makes a lot less sense for a guy with 1 SB win and 1 SB appearance vs a guy with 3 wins and 5 appearances.

I understand you like to try living up to what I can do, but you suck at it sometimes.

I know you are a better troll than this. You just need to work on it.

Let me know when he gets it done with out filming the other team and the tuck rule.

Better?

PatThePatriot
01-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Because its not good. Sadly Rodgers will be losing to Dallas this weekend. RIP Rodgers.

http://i.imgur.com/YvDNhr7.gif