PDA

View Full Version : Chavis to A&M

neighborr
12-31-2014, 10:26 AM
Done deal. Mixed feelings about this. He's a solid d coordinator until the last 5 minutes when the opponent is guaranteed a score (dead srs)

Wish he wouldn't have gone to a division rival, kind of fuked up. Good hire by A&M though. Money talks.

TXDStone
12-31-2014, 11:42 AM
Love the hire, hopefully we can have a competent defense, and develop players. I think some recruiting momentum will swing our way.

Come on back Daylon, lets talk Malik, hey Kendall Kris and Ricky.

tsbalr120
12-31-2014, 12:10 PM
A&M with a legit defense is dangerous.

LSU seems to be slipping and I feel like the wheels can slip off the tracks real soon.

neighborr
12-31-2014, 12:14 PM
A&M with a legit defense is dangerous.

LSU seems to be slipping and I feel like the wheels can slip off the tracks real soon.

It all depends on who replaces him.

If we can hire someone like Chizik, Venables or Clancy Pendergast or Ed Orgeron, it would be a homerun hire and our defense would be reenergized and vastly improved.

If we hire someone like Kevin Steele or some bum nobody, we're fukked.

PervedOut
12-31-2014, 12:15 PM

If we can hire someone like Clancy Pendergast and/or Ed Orgeron, it would be a homerun hire and our defense would be reenergized and vastly improved.

Yikes. On a related A&M note, what happened with/to kenny trill? Just kinda fell off the map after that mysterious suspension...

tsbalr120
12-31-2014, 12:31 PM

If we can hire someone like Chizik, Venables or Clancy Pendergast or Ed Orgeron, it would be a homerun hire and our defense would be reenergized and vastly improved.

Stay away from Rob Smith

gxs27
12-31-2014, 12:46 PM
inb4 annual lsu exodus to the draft