PDA

View Full Version : Lebron the coach killer

waytoodeep03
12-29-2014, 11:47 AM
So now the blame rests on David Blatt that he isn't reaching the team? I guess he will be fired
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12092236/divide-exists-cleveland-cavaliers-players-coach-david-blatt-sources

What I don;t get is Lebron specifically said in his letter this is a rebuilding season and it will take time, yet people forget that and feel that he should win now

Aesthetical
12-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Lebron wont let the coach be a coach, instead he wants to be a player/coach and look at his team.

waytoodeep03
12-29-2014, 11:50 AM
Lebron wont let the coach be a coach, instead he wants to be a player/coach and look at his team.

Lebron has too much power in cleveland. Mike Brown was fired because of him. Eric spoelstra was on the hot seat because of him

waytoodeep03
12-29-2014, 11:59 AM
The coach isnt even the problem. Its the team makeup and Kevin Love sucks

dml3
12-29-2014, 12:07 PM
ESPN trying to create drama I see. Lebron losing doesnt fit their agenda. It doesnt matter who coaches them the problem is lebron

ThickMeat
12-29-2014, 01:41 PM

this

love does not fit

and love playing center now is even more lulz

YellowOnYellow
12-29-2014, 01:43 PM

This.

Also are you serious? Lebron made mike brown. 100% made him. The russian coach is just a beta.

Shortstop36
12-29-2014, 02:00 PM

So, Lebron needs more help?

It's crazy how everyone claims that Lebron makes players around him, while not a single example of this was seen.

1800_Cool_Guy
12-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Kind of funny that Kobestans are out accusing Lebron as a coach killer.

These people are doing whatever they can to stay relevant by hating on the King.

cashinout
12-29-2014, 02:17 PM
ITT: Cavs are 8-22 not 18-12

Aesthetical
12-29-2014, 02:19 PM
So, Lebron needs more help?

It's crazy how everyone claims that Lebron makes players around him, while not a single example of this was seen.

This^

The only people he makes better are role playing 3pt shooters on the bench who sit on the 3pt line all game waiting for open shots.

Its a proven fact that he diminishes the production of other skill players.

ie: wade, bosh, irving, love

StudderingJohn
12-29-2014, 02:20 PM
We really gonna pretend like Magic and Jordan didn't get coaches fired either?

Youppi
12-29-2014, 02:22 PM
LeExcuses is bake

NYPat
12-29-2014, 02:26 PM
This^

The only people he makes better are role playing 3pt shooters on the bench who sit on the 3pt line all game waiting for open shots.

Its a proven fact that he diminishes the production of other skill players.

ie: wade, bosh, irving, love

If only he would shoot more fade away, mid range jumpers over double teams, his teammates would all benefit so much more.

Togles
12-29-2014, 02:28 PM
Blatt had major success in Euro basketball and is somewhat of a legend there. He carries himself as such.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA, won two championships, thinks he knows the NBA game better, and carries himself as such.

From what I have read, the players like and respect assistant coach Tyronn Lue more, as they see him as being more familiar and deserving of respect with his NBA background than Blatt.

There are major chemistry issues with the Cavs, and it goes way beyond the product that is on the floor. Somebody, preferably the guy who is actually the head coach, needs to yank them together, stop coddling, and take control of that team. Contrary to what Lebron said preseason about rebuilding and taking time to improve, they should be playing better than their current display.

ElMentor23
12-29-2014, 02:39 PM
Lol @ Kobe Stans trying to claim if it weren't for LeBron mile brown would be the next Phil jackson

ElMentor23
12-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Funny cuz wade bosh and then irving have their most efficiency with lebron

holtmcg
12-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Not a LeBron nuthugger by any means, but LeBron has been to the Finals with every team he has played for. Just saying. "Coach killer" Lol, just lol.

svtballa
12-29-2014, 03:12 PM
Hire an egotistical, inexperienced coach and pair him with the absolute model of the "Shortcut, I want it All Now" generation and this is what you get. Lebron will get his way...AGAIN...and you will fire your coach before the year is over and have more "we do not know what we're doing" egg on your face.

The reality is(and was since day one) this roster has MAJOR holes in it. Simply pairing three high scorers together and not accounting for the WEAKNESSES they bring to the table, and not covering up for those weaknesses with a filled out roster, and just assuming a "big three" leads you to the finals ...it spelled "Underachiever" from day 1. It's not Blatt OR Lebron..it's the idiot that thought this was a complete roster ready to compete at a high level. The "big three" concept is SO flawed. Chemistry, roster balance and depth actually matter. Congrats for now just realizing it!!

holtmcg
12-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Hire an egotistical, inexperienced coach and pair him with the absolute model of the "Shortcut, I want it All Now" generation and this is what you get. Lebron will get his way...AGAIN...and you will fire your coach before the year is over and have more "we do not know what we're doing" egg on your face.

The reality is(and was since day one) this roster has MAJOR holes in it. Simply pairing three high scorers together and not accounting for the WEAKNESSES they bring to the table, and not covering up for those weaknesses with a filled out roster, and just assuming a "big three" leads you to the finals ...it spelled "Underachiever" from day 1. It's not Blatt OR Lebron..it's the idiot that thought this was a complete roster ready to compete at a high level. The "big three" concept is SO flawed. Chemistry, roster balance and depth actually matter. Congrats for now just realizing it!!Says the guy from Boston who literally bought a team JUST to win a championship...

ThickMeat
12-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Blatt had major success in Euro basketball and is somewhat of a legend there. He carries himself as such.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA, won two championships, thinks he knows the NBA game better, and carries himself as such.

From what I have read, the players like and respect assistant coach Tyronn Lue more, as they see him as being more familiar and deserving of respect with his NBA background than Blatt.

There are major chemistry issues with the Cavs, and it goes way beyond the product that is on the floor. Somebody, preferably the guy who is actually the head coach, needs to yank them together, stop coddling, and take control of that team. Contrary to what Lebron said preseason about rebuilding and taking time to improve, they should be playing better than their current display.

euro ball is lulz this is the nba

lebron is not the best anymore

svtballa
12-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Says the guy from Boston who literally bought a team JUST to win a championship...

Bought? Last time I checked we acquired kg/allen via trade. Try again

holtmcg
12-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Bought? Last time I checked we acquired kg/allen via trade. Try againWe gonna act like that wasn't a shortcut to win a championship THAT year? Okay.jpeg

Kv492
12-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Kind of funny that Kobestans are out accusing Lebron as a coach killer.

These people are doing whatever they can to stay relevant by hating on the King.

People still refer to LeBron at the king?

Lol 2/5 pls go

BeastModeFTW
01-22-2016, 03:31 PM
bump

isp
01-22-2016, 03:37 PM
come on now, blatt wasn't even a coach

this is only news because they think they need one now

mvpshaq32
01-22-2016, 04:08 PM
excerpt from Shaq's book

"Our coach, Mike Brown, was a nice guy, but he had to live on edge because nobody was supposed to be confrontational with LeBron," O'Neal writes. "Nobody wanted him to leave Cleveland, so he was allowed to do whatever he wanted to do."

It's an image of James that has been painted before but mostly through anonymous sources.

O'Neal cites a meeting in which the coach was called out for the double standard applied to James.

"I remember one day in a film session LeBron didn't get back on defense after a missed shot," O'Neal writes. "Mike Brown didn't say anything about it. He went to the next clip and it was Mo Williams not getting back and Mike was saying, 'Yo, Mo, we can't have that. You've got to hustle a little more.'

"So Delonte West is sitting there and he's seen enough and he stands up and says, 'Hold up, now. You can't be pussyfooting around like that. Everyone has to be accountable for what they do, not just some [of] us.' Mike Brown said, 'I know, Delonte. I know.' Mike knew Delonte was right.