PDA

View Full Version : lmao @ Lebeta and the Cavs

antiwhitekn1ght
12-25-2014, 03:20 PM
-Not even the best player on his team

-Getting schooled by washed up Wade

-Swept in first round (if they even make it)

-Getting shut down by Deng

lmao 'Legoat-

skarms
12-25-2014, 03:22 PM
games not over yet phaggot. cavs are only getting started, wade can't sustain that level of play entire game.

cashinout
12-25-2014, 03:31 PM
OP is the only poster on this forum who i think has a serious mental problem when it comes to lebron LOL

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 03:40 PM
And to think bosh is not even playing

kgzk111
12-25-2014, 03:41 PM
OP is the only poster on this forum who i think has a serious mental problem when it comes to lebron LOL

i think he might actually be retarded

like a legit retard

like durrr potatoe retard

OP:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/mentally-disabled-boy-basketball.jpg

cashinout
12-25-2014, 03:43 PM
i think he might actually be retarded

like a legit retard

like durrr potatoe retard

OP:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/mentally-disabled-boy-basketball.jpg

he's angry when lebron does well
he's angry when lebron does poorly

no clue whats going on in that special head

nvrstopworking
12-25-2014, 03:57 PM
lmao @ KoME and the Lakers

-team plays better without him

-shooting like chit from the field and never passing to anyone

-won't even come close to making the playoffs

-more obsessed with his stats than he is about winning games

-teammates hate him

lmao "goatbe"

antiwhitekn1ght
12-25-2014, 04:32 PM
lmao @ KoME and the Lakers

-team plays better without him

-shooting like chit from the field and never passing to anyone

-won't even come close to making the playoffs

-more obsessed with his stats than he is about winning games

-teammates hate him

lmao "goatbe"

lmao here comes the fat old Canadian...

29 years old vs 37....r u fkn srs?

5 championships when it's all said and done vs being in your prime on a stacked team and getting knocked out in the first round....just lmfao

Blacryan
12-25-2014, 04:33 PM

You and him are on the same level of lebron mental problems.

BullBoy8
12-25-2014, 04:37 PM

ehhhh. I would say there are a lot of people that are the exact same as OP when it comes to both Lebron and Kobe. I honestly dont understand how every lebron kobe thread goes 5+ pages. They are all the exact same arguments with the same posters every time. You'd think eventually people would get tired of posting the same stuff every single day, but they dont. It gets annoying really. And I know I post similar stuff in threads like about Butlers minutes, or saying Rose is a top PG still, but not literally every single thread like Kobe and lebron stans do. The level they do it too is ridiculous.

cashinout
12-25-2014, 04:38 PM
You and him are on the same level of lebron mental problems.

im an admirer of greatness and history
OP is a psycopath who posts about nothing except lebron and is usually non existent on this forum unless leborn is having an off game

Spill512
12-25-2014, 04:42 PM
ehhhh. I would say there are a lot of people that are the exact same as OP when it comes to both Lebron and Kobe. I honestly dont understand how every lebron kobe thread goes 5+ pages. They are all the exact same arguments with the same posters every time. You'd think eventually people would get tired of posting the same stuff every single day, but they dont. It gets annoying really. And I know I post similar stuff in threads like about Butlers minutes, or saying Rose is a top PG still, but not literally every single thread like Kobe and lebron stans do. The level they do it too is ridiculous.

They are pretty ridiculous.

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 04:51 PM
im an admirer of greatness and history
OP is a psycopath who posts about nothing except lebron and is usually non existent on this forum unless leborn is having an off game

Apparently you admire selfishness a lot more than greatness.

Lebron james is super "efficient" looking at his field goal % yet he can't shoot at a higher volume to help his team win. Name any other great player and they would literally shoot lights out if the team is losing.

Le selfishness is losing right now to the team he left, a team that doesn't need him to get to the playoffs.

He was nothing more than a supplementary role player in the chips, the real mvps are the refs

Remember that

cashinout
12-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Apparently you admire selfishness a lot more than greatness.

Lebron james is super "efficient" looking at his field goal % yet he can't shoot at a higher volume to help his team win. Name any other great player and they would literally shoot lights out if the team is losing.

Le selfishness is losing right now to the team he left, a team that doesn't need him to get to the playoffs.

He was nothing more than a supplementary role player in the chips, the real mvps are the refs

Remember that

i stopped reading there since you're a kobe "shaq and phil jackson built my legacy" bryant stan
you can't be serious LOL

antiwhitekn1ght
12-25-2014, 04:56 PM
lmao such a joke

Howiester
12-25-2014, 04:57 PM
LOL at LeBola's shot selection. I don't know what's worse, his shot selection or his hairline.

skarms
12-25-2014, 04:58 PM
i stopped reading there since you're a kobe "shaq and phil jackson built my legacy" bryant stan
you can't be serious LOL
It's funny because at first I thought he was trolling for the longest time but this dude has vehemently defended Kobe in every fuking thread with the worst logic ever. I think he's literally crazy.

cashinout
12-25-2014, 05:03 PM
LOL at LeBola's shot selection. I don't know what's worse, his shot selection or his hairline.

how does that even make sense after a game where he shot 9/16?

NYPat
12-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Lol @ the irony of Kobe fans talking about selfishness and shot selection.

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 05:06 PM
you can't be serious LOL

You read the whole thing phaggot don't kid yourself

Kobe was the number 1 lockdown defender in the 3 peat and the number 1 perimeter option.

Get over it.
Refs and espn built lebro zoe medals legacy.

An efficient player that doesn't want his team to win to save his stats

That's the mythology of le-Iliad james , le-chokecy -- a journey of repeated choking. Get over it

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 05:07 PM
Lol @ the irony of Kobe fans talking about selfishness and shot selection.

Do you even reading comprehension? How is it that a player so "unstoppable" won't take more shots to make sure their team doesn't get blown out by his former team that's compromised of a washed up star and their 2nd best player on the bench?

Le-reading problems

BlackPharoah
12-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Do you even reading comprehension? How is it that a player so "unstoppable" won't take more shots to make sure their team doesn't get blown out by his former team that's compromised of a washed up star and their 2nd best player on the bench?

Le-reading problems
Did you even watch the game? They lost because of bad defense and turnovers but I'm starting to think there is no point in talking to you. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if you're a troll

SavantStatus
12-25-2014, 05:24 PM
if jordan was in this situation dude would go off for 50+, punch out the other team potentially and fking die out there on the court for this victory

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Did you even watch the game? They lost because of bad defense and turnovers but I'm starting to think there is no point in talking to you. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if you're a troll

do you even understand my logic? you claim lebron is unstoppable and godly with his FG%

how about scaling his volume to another level to be able to cover up for the turnovers and be close instead of losing by double #'s

SavantStatus
12-25-2014, 05:30 PM
do you even understand my logic? you claim lebron is unstoppable and godly with his FG%

how about scaling his volume to another level to be able to cover up for the turnovers and be close instead of losing by double #'swhy dont you email cavs ownership for a coaching position if youre so confident in your philosophies bird brain

Youppi
12-25-2014, 05:31 PM

didnt help that LeBum kept missing FTs

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 05:32 PM
why dont you email cavs ownership for a coaching position if youre so confident in your philosophies bird brain

i never implied i could coach you dumb fuk, i am exposing the overratedness of "fg%"

rotfl lebron shooting above 50%, but yet cant even manage to will his talent loaded team to the number 1 seed.

once again le-comprehension problem from having lebron's nuts on your chin too much

BuckN20T
12-25-2014, 05:32 PM
Damn..you couldn't wait for LBJ's next loss couldn't you?

SavantStatus
12-25-2014, 05:36 PM
i never implied i could coach you dumb fuk, i am exposing the overratedness of "fg%"

rotfl lebron shooting above 50%, but yet cant even manage to will his talent loaded team to the number 1 seed.

once again le-comprehension problem from having lebron's nuts on your chin too muchfg% means everything, either dudes throwing up bricks or sinking buckets. brick bombers sit on the bench because each time they shoot the ball they miss and waste a possession. admit it, kobe's black mamba was a little too much this morning and gave you a lil concussion

antiwhitekn1ght
Lebron is scared to take difficult shots when his team needs him cause he don't Wana hurt his fg %....then after the game SDBALLER beats off to it when he skimming stats

BlackPharoah

how about scaling his volume to another level to be able to cover up for the turnovers and be close instead of losing by double #'s
Nope you didn't watch the game.

He started off badly. He didn't get on track until the second half. He has TEAMMATES.

You always talk about hindering development. Ok tell me how are they going to develop with one guy taking all of the shots?

If you were good at basketball, you would be the guy that would put up a lot of points on a lot of shots but still lose and no one would want to play with you.

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 05:41 PM
Nope you didn't watch the game.

He started off badly. He didn't get on track until the second half. He has TEAMMATES.

You always talk about hindering development. Ok tell me how are they going to develop with one guy taking all of the shots?

If you were good at basketball, you would be the guy that would put up a lot of points on a lot of shots but still lose and no one would want to play with you.

i did watch the game.

i just think it's a hilarious that the theme of le-pseudoefficiency has some sort of legendary unstoppable reputation, yet has a losing finals record.

developing players is compeltely different from dishing out dimes to them.

running set plays to them and letting them create scoring opportunities or assists is called offensive development as opposed to passing it to them at the end of the shot clock for them to shoot an open jumper or layup

BlackPharoah
12-25-2014, 05:50 PM
i did watch the game.

i just think it's a hilarious that the theme of le-pseudoefficiency has some sort of legendary unstoppable reputation, yet has a losing finals record.

developing players is compeltely different from dishing out dimes to them.

running set plays to them and letting them create scoring opportunities or assists is called offensive development as opposed to passing it to them at the end of the shot clock for them to shoot an open jumper or layup
Whatever you say dude. I won't be responding anymore to you until you come with some legitimate arguments.

I've already told you about rings. Rings have more to do with your situation. What team you got drafted to. How well your bench/teammates play. Your coach. Your GMs. Your owner. Salary cap but you're going to ignore all of that.

Like I said, I'm done with you.

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Whatever you say dude. I won't be responding anymore to you until you come with some legitimate arguments.

I've already told you about rings. Rings have more to do with your situation. What team you got drafted to. How well your bench/teammates play. Your coach. Your GMs. Your owner. Salary cap but you're going to ignore all of that.

ironically now you want to assess something based off components when you are at a disadvantage.

come bro, i know you know what i am talking about when it comes to assessing players correctly

you as a computer science major know a thing or two about physics, how a macroscopic study of nature is very misleading, and that we don't know wtf is going on till we dive into a microscopic level

it's the same thing here

BuckN20T
12-25-2014, 05:53 PM

But bruh, Wiggins said Kobe > LeBron..deal with it.

http://i.imgur.com/ugoKd.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
12-25-2014, 05:57 PM
if jordan was in this situation dude would go off for 50+, punch out the other team potentially and fking die out there on the court for this victory

age when Jordan was 35 and retired: 8

stop discussing myths and fairytales passed down through the generations unless you were there to see them. jordan would do no such thing.

SavantStatus
12-25-2014, 05:59 PM

age when Jordan was 35 and retired: 8

stop discussing myths and fairytales passed down through the generations unless you were there to see them. jordan would do no such thing.ive been on youtube since 07

Daewoo_Lanos
12-25-2014, 06:02 PM
ive been on youtube since 07

I've been on NBA since daddy splashed in mommy and one of his swimmers turned into you.

Jordan was the best but he wasn't god. Far from it. Plenty of 20% shooting nights in clutch games where Pippen shot 80% to save his life.

Mythical god status the result of a catchy Gatorade commercial and a cartoon movie.

BlackPharoah
12-25-2014, 06:09 PM
ironically now you want to assess something based off components when you are at a disadvantage.

come bro, i know you know what i am talking about when it comes to assessing players correctly

you as a computer science major know a thing or two about physics, how a macroscopic study of nature is very misleading, and that we don't know wtf is going on till we dive into a microscopic level

it's the same thing here
Everyone knows rings are based on components. That's why they are TEAM awards. Look at the Spurs. You don't see Tim Duncan chucking up tons of shots. Even Durant knows that chucking up a ton of shots is not the way to go.

Jordan was the best player in the league but he still had no chance to win a ring until he got those COMPONENTS around him.

Posts like this is why I think you are trolling

It doesn't matter how good you are if you're not in the right situation. There is no way to debate that.

Jamielak
12-25-2014, 06:20 PM
100% confirmed lebron was a role player in miami?

waisoserious
12-25-2014, 06:26 PM
so wait....the healthy title favorite team lost to the washed up previous home team?

glorious

antiwhitekn1ght
12-25-2014, 06:59 PM
so wait....the healthy title favorite team lost to the washed up previous home team?

y
glorious

lmao and Miami just lost to the fukin Sixers hahahaha

NeonEagle
12-25-2014, 07:02 PM
lol it's 1 fuking game. Simmer down f*ggot.

antiwhitekn1ght
12-25-2014, 07:13 PM
lol it's 1 fuking game. Simmer down f*ggot.

lmao that's what u ***gots say after every bad loss to a chit team

Rebounds45
12-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Lmao at ppl dissing MJ in this thread.

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 07:30 PM
Lmao at ppl dissing MJ in this thread.

that salty phaggot's got a point, Jordan wasn't perfect

often times a player's legacy is the hardest thing they have to fight for, such as Bill Russell and Wilt.

The reverse also happens, we also tend to remember immortalized stars as to being absolutely perfect.

ClevageGobbler
12-25-2014, 07:43 PM

When it comes to stepping up by taking some extra shots, LeBron almost refuses. I think two or three games versus the Spurs last year he only took 14 shots which is almost embarrassing when you're the leader of the team. That's about how many the second and sometimes even third option would normally be taking. And considering how efficient LeBron was playing last year, it's almost like he betrayed his team. He should have been putting up 25 attempts easy seeing his team losing by 10+ each game. But it's LeBron. We all know he doesn't sacrifice stats for the win. probably cries after a win if his FG% is below 50%.

ClutchAnalyst
12-25-2014, 07:52 PM
When it comes to stepping up by taking some extra shots, LeBron almost refuses. I think two or three games versus the Spurs last year he only took 14 shots which is almost embarrassing when you're the leader of the team. That's about how many the second and sometimes even third option would normally be taking. And considering how efficient LeBron was playing last year, it's almost like he betrayed his team. He should have been putting up 25 attempts easy seeing his team losing by 10+ each game. But it's LeBron. We all know he doesn't sacrifice stats for the win. probably cries after a win if his FG% is below 50%.

his fans always love to argue that he is "getting the team involved" which is so much bullchit, i never see him constantly setting up his teammates to run plays off sets directed for them.

i almost wonder at times what lebron's stats would be in the triangle offense, which is post centered and utilizes strengths of each player accordingly to their role in the system.

ill never be a lebron fan, but i would have so much respect for his game if he tried to actually win without giving a flying fk about his stat sheets---not that it would mean anything tho, he's got it made.

just saying, some things dont make any sense, and yet they do

Fist-Of-Freedom
12-25-2014, 10:30 PM
They aren't going anywhere

Aesthetical
12-26-2014, 06:35 AM
LeBoxScore with the loss