PDA

View Full Version : Woa... Photos really show your age sometimes

PiperBill
12-14-2014, 02:54 AM
Ok... A stupid Sunday morning post while I wait for the missus to come home so I can take the car to the gym. My avator was taken 3 years ago, just when I started lifting. It's about what my natural untrained shape was.

I am both bigger and stronger nowdays but every photo I take of myself I just look big and old and fat. Totally non photogenic...

I remember vissiting my late Mum when she was in full time care. She was 84 and had dementia but she thought she was only 18 years old. Hehe.. she even used to chase after all the guys in the nursing home. She looked in the mirror one day and said.. "Who's that old woman? That's not me!" It was actually quite funny.

I turn 57 tomorrow.... Heading that way I guess, but not without a fight. :-)

Bill

Tyrantax
12-14-2014, 03:58 AM
Ok... A stupid Sunday morning post while I wait for the missus to come home so I can take the car to the gym. My avator was taken 3 years ago, just when I started lifting. It's about what my natural untrained shape was.

I am both bigger and stronger nowdays but every photo I take of myself I just look big and old and fat. Totally non photogenic...

I remember vissiting my late Mum when she was in full time care. She was 84 and had dementia but she thought she was only 18 years old. Hehe.. she even used to chase after all the guys in the nursing home. She looked in the mirror one day and said.. "Who's that old woman? That's not me!" It was actually quite funny.

I turn 57 tomorrow.... Heading that way I guess, but not without a fight. :-)

Bill
I'm only 17, but I can say that people my age look up to people your age. Remember that.

JOHN GARGANI
12-14-2014, 04:52 AM

let US be the judge of that...you may be harsh on yourself...put up a recent shot.....