PDA

View Full Version : whats your opinions on purus labs

Lif3l3ss
12-09-2014, 07:31 PM
I here good things about noxygen, d-pol, and condense i also here bad.

Their products all seem to have nitrates does this mean they cant be stacked from what im told stacking nitrates isnt good. Would like a little input on this.

uforce
12-09-2014, 07:33 PM
first?

Sephra
12-09-2014, 09:43 PM
all of their products are good. Condense is a simple preworkout with good ingredients and thats it. Some things can be stacked just do it in overboad. 1.5scoop of condense+1scoop noxygen+1scoop dpol was my pre for about a month and it was amazing. Crazy vascularity and amazing pumps

tech21di
12-09-2014, 11:45 PM
all of their products are good. Condense is a simple preworkout with good ingredients and thats it. Some things can be stacked just do it in overboad. 1.5scoop of condense+1scoop noxygen+1scoop dpol was my pre for about a month and it was amazing. Crazy vascularity and amazing pumps

how did it taste?

crisp apple and custard doesnt sound too bad acutally.

XCriticalBenchX
12-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Muscle Marinade V1 was REDIC!!!

I can't comment on the nitrate situation though as I do not know how much each product contains.

Mike

carguy123
12-10-2014, 05:42 AM
Muscle Marinade V1 was REDIC!!!

I can't comment on the nitrate situation though as I do not know how much each product contains.

Mike

MM is still my favorite PWO every, so sad that it is long gone.

OP,
I have used Purus Labs MM, Condense, and NOxygen and have enjoyed them all. If you have any questions contact their customer service email on their website. They were very helpful and sent me a bunch of samples of stuff to try.

VaughnTrue
12-10-2014, 05:51 AM
i think too many people get hung up on the fear of too many nitrates. try a normal dose, then slowly increased. once you find youre getting a headache, cut the dose back by 25% and you're good to go.

Sephra
12-10-2014, 06:37 AM
how did it taste?

crisp apple and custard doesnt sound too bad acutally.
custard wasn't the best flavor for dpol as the DAA made it sour, but the crisp apple was really nice. Each scoop should have ~350mg of nitrates or something IIRC off the top of my head. If you are worried about nitrates take just on scoop and work up from there.

XCriticalBenchX
12-10-2014, 09:03 PM
MM is still my favorite PWO every, so sad that it is long gone.

OP,
I have used Purus Labs MM, Condense, and NOxygen and have enjoyed them all. If you have any questions contact their customer service email on their website. They were very helpful and sent me a bunch of samples of stuff to try.

Wasn't there like 400+ mg caffeine along with other stims? I remember the first time I tried it.. O WOW!!

Mike