PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul On Latest Anti-Russia Resolution Passed By Congress

LOGfan
12-06-2014, 01:14 PM
Oil Price Manipulation & Sanctions Taking Toll On Ruble

Putin says foes hope to dismember Russia; ruble falls
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/04/us-russia-putin-ukraine-idUSKCN0JI0QF20141204

g6v-H2q_vhM

Tekkendo
12-06-2014, 01:29 PM
As usual... got nothing whatsoever to do with Putler's thugs and mercs invading and occupying south east Ukraine, annexing Crimea, and murdering thousands of Ukrainians. Nope.. none what so ever. It is all da evil West's fault.

kusok
12-06-2014, 01:43 PM
I love how it speaks of Putin's aggression and desire to dominate other nations... And I'm sure US has no such desires... And has never acted aggressively... Nope nope nope. West is ruled by angels and honest great moral people.

JonathanRhimes
12-06-2014, 03:37 PM
I love how it speaks of Putin's aggression and desire to dominate other nations... And I'm sure US has no such desires... And has never acted aggressively... Nope nope nope. West is ruled by angels and honest great moral people.

You're a reasonable guy. You recognize imperialist assclownery on both sides as it occurs.

Wish more people did, but when I'm criticizing Putin's desire to subjugate his neighbors what I often here is "oh but Iraq!"

It's a red herring and also a strawman

Tekkendo
12-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Look at the American aggression:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Uo8f8IYAAR6IZ.png

and then Putler doesn't understand why foreign investment has completely dried up.... Putler claimed there is a conspiracy to attack Russia....

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lizlu49Q8b1qgy5npo1_250.gif

kusok
12-06-2014, 04:45 PM
You're a reasonable guy. You recognize imperialist assclownery on both sides as it occurs.

Wish more people did, but when I'm criticizing Putin's desire to subjugate his neighbors what I often here is "oh but Iraq!"

It seems the issue then is the right to talk.

Does the west with its history and foreign policy have the right and moral highground to run its mouth about Putin? IMO no.

When some obese unhealthy moron educates me about diet (even if he is right) I don't listen. I laugh. He should stfu and stop eating before he talks.

To see US put forth a text about how Putin is aggressive etc. seems like some sick joke. hipocracy and then some.

Stizzel
12-06-2014, 05:13 PM

Are you criticizing russia or saying the us should get involved?

ZenBowman
12-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Look, I fully agree that we shouldn't get involved militarily in the Ukraine for pragmatic reasons, and we should focus efforts on ISIS and AQ, who are the real national security threats.

But for Ronnie to go on RT and basically spout Kremlin propaganda is really a new low, absolutely pathetic. It is clear that he would have made an absolutely abysmal President and makes even Obama look fantastic and patriotic by comparison.

To claim that an invasion of Ukraine is not a provocation, but that this bill is? What utter garbage.

Yes, we should stay out of Ukraine, because we cannot fight an infinite front war and because we need Putin's help in Syria and against the jihadists. But we don't need to regurgitate Kremlin propaganda to make that point. Paul has been bought and has demonstrated his total corruption.