PDA

View Full Version : British women oversee ISIS abuse and sexual slavery of Yazidi women

ZenBowman
12-05-2014, 07:09 AM
The Europeans pride themselves on being tolerant, which is good, but being tolerant of intolerant and hateful ideologies brings pure evil. Absolutely horrific.

http://rt.com/uk/211791-british-female-jihadi-khansa/

More British women are flocking to join the Islamic State militia group in Iraq and Syria, with many apparently involved in torturing and even ordering the execution of Yazidi girls captured as sex slaves.

According to a number of social media accounts, Yazidi girls taken by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) fighters are being held by female members of the group, known as Al-Khansaa Brigade, with many subject to daily physical abuse and rape.

BootneckBrah
12-05-2014, 07:10 AM
This isn't recent news.

Tekkendo
12-05-2014, 07:13 AM
Calling those islamist scum British is only technically correct.

tsbalr120
12-05-2014, 07:13 AM
I hope those British special forces who just roam on motorcycles/atv's and kill ISIS gives this kunt what she deserves.

Fuk that whole region.

Jim jams rustled.

Spartan5364
12-05-2014, 07:14 AM
right... because them brits are just the worst. That pasty skin, crooked teeth, nasty fish and chips and supporting ISIS.
What happened to Europeans that suddenly made them so hateful? Wow this is a mystery to me

BootneckBrah
12-05-2014, 07:14 AM
Calling those islamist scum British is only technically correct.

This.

Can you come and run this once proud now, rapidly decaying (inb4 teeth) nation.

Please.

BootneckBrah
12-05-2014, 07:16 AM
right... because them brits are just the worst. That pasty skin, crooked teeth, nasty fish and chips and supporting ISIS.
What happened to Europeans that suddenly made them so hateful? Wow this is a mystery to me

You're a truly stupid mentally deficient kunt

Tekkendo
12-05-2014, 07:16 AM
This.

Can you come and run this once proud now, rapidly decaying (inb4 teeth) nation.

Please.

Rule, Britannia!

yHNfvJc99YY

Spartan5364
12-05-2014, 07:18 AM
You're a truly stupid mentally deficient kunt

oh the ironing

Tekkendo
12-05-2014, 07:22 AM
oh the ironing

Didn't u just got unbanned only recently? U working hard to get back on ban camp?

BootneckBrah
12-05-2014, 07:28 AM
He is just another Putler nuthugger, a Novo Nazi.

I imagine so.

Claims to understand the definition of irony, gets rustled by Russian state news (about 8 months old)

someone else using the family brain cell clearly.

Spartan5364
12-05-2014, 07:32 AM
I imagine so.

Claims to understand the definition of irony, gets rustled by Russian state news (about 8 months old)

someone else using the family brain cell clearly.

Anyone with at least 5 brain cells knew that my comment was sarcastic and aimed at zenbowman.
saying "Europeans were so tolerant and now they support terrorism" is naive because it's not the brits who go fight for ISIS but the immigrants with islamic backgrounds.
strong everything

BootneckBrah
12-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Anyone with at least 5 brain cells knew that my comment was sarcastic and aimed at zenbowman.
saying "Europeans were so tolerant and now they support terrorism" is moronic because it's not the brits who go fight for ISIS but the immigrants with islamic backgrounds.
strong everything

Then accept my apologies.

My dry sarcasm detection is usually 20/20 but this being misc, I assumed it was a troll.

Tekkendo
12-05-2014, 07:37 AM
saying "Europeans were so tolerant and now they support terrorism" is moronic because it's not the brits who go fight for ISIS but the immigrants with islamic backgrounds.
strong everything

LOL @ u thinking Zen doesn't know that.

Anondragon2012
12-05-2014, 07:47 AM
The Europeans pride themselves on being tolerant, which is good, but being tolerant of intolerant and hateful ideologies brings pure evil. Absolutely horrific.

http://rt.com/uk/211791-british-female-jihadi-khansa/

More British women are flocking to join the Islamic State militia group in Iraq and Syria, with many apparently involved in torturing and even ordering the execution of Yazidi girls captured as sex slaves.

According to a number of social media accounts, Yazidi girls taken by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) fighters are being held by female members of the group, known as Al-Khansaa Brigade, with many subject to daily physical abuse and rape.

They are totally insane.
But let's not pretend they represent the average European woman and that this is a show of "European intolerance".
Alot of these women have relations with Muslim immigrants, get infatuated and radicalised, then start some mischief.
All in all it is once more the failure of a improper European state, to present a example good enough, so that some citizens feel angry and desperate enough to join such causes.

I am totally not surprised at more Europeans generally joining radical Islamic groups anyway.
With the current decline of Europe and Europe being turned into an American-style consumeristic cultureless valueless dollar society where the only value is "your productivity" (how much money you make for the firm), it is normal some youths feel they want to fight for something more profound.

So the duty of the state is to present a proper alternative.
Because right now what they present is degenerate (open TV and you see same sex sodomy, feminists, pro multiculturalism, social welfare to the point you do not need to work, etc)

ZenBowman
12-05-2014, 08:04 AM
saying "Europeans were so tolerant and now they support terrorism" is naive because it's not the brits who go fight for ISIS but the immigrants with islamic backgrounds.
strong everything

That isn't what I implied. I was implying that generally being tolerant of other people is a virtue, but when you tolerate jihadist ideology in your cities you are going to allow hatred and intolerance to grow.

Obviously Europeans haven't become intolerant, but they have allowed hateful ideologies to grow under their eyes.

seven11
12-05-2014, 08:10 AM
I can't believe that people, at this day and age, are still prone to succumbing to and believing primitive ideologies brought on by people that we would consider to have the intelligence capability of a child. In the face of all this progress, people choose to blind them selves with mythologies.

ONtop888
12-05-2014, 10:48 AM
That isn't what I implied. I was implying that generally being tolerant of other people is a virtue, but when you tolerate jihadist ideology in your cities you are going to allow hatred and intolerance to grow.

Obviously Europeans haven't become intolerant, but they have allowed hateful ideologies to grow under their eyes.
Even more than that, they have fostered the growth of these jihadi enclaves through excessive accommodation and welfare, thereby allowing them to turn towns and parts of cities into breeding grounds of jihadist ideology.