PDA

View Full Version : Quest protein powder is TERRIBLE SRS

ShoooterMcGavin
12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Just bought a 2lb the other day from GNC. took 1 scoop with 8 ounces of water. So thick and gooey. Light chocolate flavor, zero sweetness. added a little more water, its was bascially chocolate water

dat feel when you throw away $36

take my advice, do not buy. SRS

bobbydigitaloa
12-04-2014, 10:05 PM
It's just ok, not terrible. There are far worse out there.

1fapalldey
12-04-2014, 10:06 PM
thank you for your input srs , i had been curious about it

eatyourspinach
12-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Another one bites the dust for OP.

SCG
12-04-2014, 10:20 PM

lol, good luck quest brahs. Inb4 OP enters every quest protein thread to say how ****ty it tastes. Looks like cellucor has some competition from op now.

ShoooterMcGavin
12-04-2014, 10:27 PM
It's just ok, not terrible. There are far worse out there.

I mean, It's ok if you are looking for something very bland. Its right there with ON whey.

Now quality wise is it good? Im sure it is which is why as a company i can never bash ON since they are all about quality and providing products that mean label claims but the flavor of their protein is complete trash.

ShoooterMcGavin
12-04-2014, 10:27 PM
lol, good luck quest brahs. Inb4 OP enters every quest protein thread to say how ****ty it tastes. Looks like cellucor has some competition from op now.

suck my dink? Quest bars are ok so i have no issue with them, the powder sucks is all im saying.

Cellucor as a company is trash.

ACSZZ1988
12-04-2014, 10:29 PM
You don't like cellucor? What protein supp do you prefer?

bobbydigitaloa
12-04-2014, 10:31 PM
suck my dink? Quest bars are ok so i have no issue with them, the powder sucks is all im saying.

So you just hate supp companies...

Name something/someone you like.

faipdeooiad
12-05-2014, 12:54 AM
So you just hate supp companies...

Name something you like.

Hatin'

dirtbagmcgoo
12-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Hatin'

And debatin'

BootneckBrah
12-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Actually refreshing to hear a non biased review here.

Repped for later OP.

ecominetti
12-05-2014, 02:30 AM
ShoooterMcGavin hating a protein taste?

On related news, GM decides to make cars with 4 wheels

faipdeooiad
12-05-2014, 02:34 AM
And debatin'

on a large scale

mass debatin'

El Conquistador
12-05-2014, 04:08 AM
Oh, Shooter...did you get shot down on a request to be sent a free bottle to log...or to be a rep for the company?

mentalist72
12-05-2014, 04:11 AM
------------> Review Section

JH34PG
12-05-2014, 05:08 AM
Sounds like they should've stuck to making bars.

Misctake7
12-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Supplement Companies hate him

wisdommaster1
12-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Try it with like 4oz of water. I personally don't like mixing any protein powder in water but I can manage 4oz when it actually has some flavor to it

faipdeooiad
12-05-2014, 05:55 AM
Supplement Companies hate him

CountryMike Chang?

cforfa
12-05-2014, 06:54 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/shooter-mcgavin.gif

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Sounds like they should've stuck to making bars.

How i felt when i drank it. It sure looked and smelt good til after my workout while i was driving. was very very disappointed.

BTW dude who asked, the protein i like right now is PES Select. I do also enjoy CL Pro Nom 23 when its the correct batch

TheFugitive
12-05-2014, 08:18 AM
The strawberry is pretty dam good IMO

alphafreak
12-05-2014, 08:29 AM
syntha 6 bros best tasting protein powder, not sure why you guys waste your money on bland tasting crap.

kissdadookie
12-05-2014, 08:43 AM

At least he apparently bought the stuff and used it this time :P

Blacklac
12-05-2014, 09:02 AM
OP needs grumpy cat avi.

PricePlow
12-05-2014, 09:07 AM
To be fair, I think they're going after the whole protein cooking market. Maybe that's why it's thick.

They're also releasing some other stuff like brown rice powder, MCT powder, coconut oil powder, etc to go along with it.

Now I'm considering hiring OP to be our resident hater. Keep those companies honest by holding them to the highest standards in the universe.

DGarcia519
12-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Shooter never disappoints, but is always disappointed :(

Edit: I think I used up my daily "reps" ITT, lol.

SCG
12-05-2014, 09:15 AM

LOL'D hard. Shooter always provides the lulz

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 10:59 AM
LOL i love how i dont post much but some how you guys all remember me and my posts :)

thanks for the reps. Im just here to be honest.

I enjoy quest bars when they are cheap, cant complain about dat der protein and its filling.

the two proteins i approve of are PES select chocolate and both flavors of Pronom. Syntha 6 tastes good, too bad the profile is complete chit.

burntreality
12-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Looks like cellucor has some competition from op now.
This made me seriously lol

SoWise
12-05-2014, 11:16 AM
I had high hopes before it came out.. I always pictured the CCCD but in a creamy protein shake... I knew when I saw the flavors what was going to be the reality. Will hold off. Still love PES select, but they just raised prices on there site, probably cause I was always using athlete codes to get it cheaper there lol, looks like im back to buying it here

El Conquistador
12-05-2014, 12:30 PM
At least he apparently bought the stuff and used it this time :P

I'll believe it when I see a receipt.

Mcfreako
12-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Time to initiate talks with the CEO

El Conquistador
12-05-2014, 12:31 PM
I enjoy quest bars when they are free, cant complain about dat der protein and its filling.

Fixed.

HeavenBeyond
12-05-2014, 02:45 PM

lol

HeavenBeyond
12-05-2014, 03:33 PM

I will agree that Cellucor protein is terrible! It gets a ridiculous amount of hype on these boards and it's not much better than ON. :eek:

El Conquistador
12-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Oh, ok

IForce's new flavor against Shooter. The irresistible force against the immovable object.

Or, maybe Shooter is Mikey and the new flavor is Life Cereal?

vYEXzx-TINc

VaughnTrue
12-05-2014, 04:04 PM
IForce's new flavor against Shooter. The irresistible force against the immovable object.

Or, maybe Shooter is Mikey and the new flavor is Life Cereal?

vYEXzx-TINc

Cinnamon toast crunch

fahdalsheheata
12-05-2014, 04:04 PM
lol@ some people attcking OP because of his honest opinion. alot of nuthugging here. repped OP

El Conquistador
12-05-2014, 04:11 PM
lol@ some people attcking OP because of his honest opinion. alot of nuthugging here. repped OP

ITT: Someone who clearly has not read Shooter's prior threads/posts.

DGarcia519
12-05-2014, 04:21 PM
ITT: Someone who clearly has not read Shooter's prior threads/posts.
Strong this. OP complains about everything, yet always wants free chit.

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Strong this. OP complains about everything, yet always wants free chit.

I want free chit? i asked like once, GTFOH man. dead srs

DGarcia519
12-05-2014, 04:39 PM
Dead srs? Well I guess I better listen then :rolleyes:

iamjeffrey
12-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Key word.

cumminslifter
12-05-2014, 05:24 PM
i wish i could rep everyone ITT. so many lulz

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 05:26 PM
funny how everyone is talking chit yet people are repping me left and right for being honest unlike most of you phaggots.

you act like i have an agenda to call every product garbage..

sloop
12-05-2014, 05:29 PM
ShoooterMcGavin hating a protein taste?

On related news, GM decides to make cars with 4 wheels

Laughed out loud IRL.

Have my reps.

iamjeffrey
12-05-2014, 05:36 PM
funny how everyone is talking chit yet people are repping me left and right for being honest unlike most of you phaggots.

post to rep ratio brah

cumminslifter
12-05-2014, 05:48 PM

you act like i have an agenda to call every product garbage..and its probably people who do not know you posting history.

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 05:59 PM
and its probably people who do not know you posting history.

my bad the company you rep sucks, damn.

cumminslifter
12-05-2014, 06:06 PM
my bad the company you rep sucks, damn.not surprising you feel this way

DasBiceps
12-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Just bought a 2lb the other day from GNC. took 1 scoop with 8 ounces of water. So thick and gooey. Light chocolate flavor, zero sweetness. added a little more water, its was bascially chocolate water

dat feel when you throw away $36

take my advice, do not buy. SRS

Prove you bought a tub

Take a pic of it with your name next to it

llahhsoj
12-05-2014, 06:47 PM

You try to be slick about it and not make it obvious. Then when things don't go as you want, you whine about it.

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 06:58 PM
You try to be slick about it and not make it obvious. Then when things don't go as you want, you whine about it.

LOL please stop. You and your reps are the worst on the site. Someone says something negative about your products and you hold a grudge. You tried to play nice guy saying i had a chance when we both know i wasnt gonna get picked. I could careless. Im not gonna spend my money on a product that most likely doesnt work.

keep spiking your protein and selling low quality protein

in B4 idk what im talkin about

llahhsoj
12-05-2014, 07:17 PM
LOL please stop. You and your reps are the worst on the site. Someone says something negative about your products and you hold a grudge. You tried to play nice guy saying i had a chance when we both know i wasnt gonna get picked. I could careless. Im not gonna spend my money on a product that most likely doesnt work.

keep spiking your protein and selling low quality protein

in B4 idk what im talkin about

I have never criticized anyone for not liking one of our products or do I hold any grudges. In this game, you can't please everyone, I'm totally fine with that. I did specifically state that you didn't have a chance because of your previous whining or I would have picked you. You even whined after I posted the first 30. I don't know, you might not realize you do it or come off that way.

bobbydigitaloa
12-05-2014, 07:19 PM

Don't boast

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 07:30 PM
I have never criticized anyone for not liking one of our products or do I hold any grudges. In this game, you can't please everyone, I'm totally fine with that. I did specifically state that you didn't have a chance because of your previous whining or I would have picked you. You even whined after I posted the first 30. I don't know, you might not realize you do it or come off that way.

hmmm maybe because a top rep of your company clearly stated in one of the original threads i would never get picked for anything MT as long as hes around... i wonder why? I didnt even do anything just argue with people about the product in question. Never mentioned it didnt work but i was curious and said the claims you guys placed in magazines were lies.

If you guys are gonna get angry over a random dudes real comments on your products then maybe you need to hire new reps or venture into a different business. Im not here to make friends but im also not here to lie, aside from clear muscle which tech ive never said anything bad about every product ive bashed or enjoyed i have actually bought and tried MYSELF. I have no ties to any companies nor do i care to do so. I just want to inform people like myself who arent "rich" and want a good tasting product.

most of the phaggots on this board are brainwashed and nuthugging. Keep talking chit to me because im different from every sheep on this board lol

cumminslifter
12-05-2014, 07:35 PM
pretty sure op's rep was almost 3200 just 20min ago lol

JayLS1-327
12-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Yep, it was. Looks like a mod neg. Oh well.

SCG
12-05-2014, 07:40 PM
http://www.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

bobbydigitaloa
12-05-2014, 07:41 PM
pretty sure op's rep was almost 3200 just 20min ago lol

I don't know what you mean...

cumminslifter
12-05-2014, 07:44 PM
I don't know what you mean...;).

llahhsoj
12-05-2014, 07:46 PM
hmmm maybe because a top rep of your company clearly stated in one of the original threads i would never get picked for anything MT as long as hes around... i wonder why? I didnt even do anything just argue with people about the product in question. Never mentioned it didnt work but i was curious and said the claims you guys placed in magazines were lies.

If you guys are gonna get angry over a random dudes real comments on your products then maybe you need to hire new reps or venture into a different business. Im not here to make friends but im also not here to lie, aside from clear muscle which tech ive never said anything bad about every product ive bashed or enjoyed i have actually bought and tried MYSELF. I have no ties to any companies nor do i care to do so. I just want to inform people like myself who arent "rich" and want a good tasting product.

most of the phaggots on this board are brainwashed and nuthugging. Keep talking chit to me because im different from every sheep on this board lol

I wasn't aware of the argument in the original thread. The person that picks the people in our promos are the ones who post the promo, so that doesn't mean because you had a bad experience with him, that you would have been disqualified automatically with every one of the rest of us in other promos. You are also lumping all of us in with Bluerev and we all have different personalities or way of doing things. Sometimes he does take things too personal, but he is passionate and that is a good thing to me.

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Like how all you phaggots try and talk chit and gang up on me when i did nothing to any of you LOL

Im gonna keep buying products and posting my honest opinion, be on the look out ;)

unlike most of the phaggots on here, i cant be bought no matter the price.

DoitsuJin
12-05-2014, 08:14 PM
OP, I always urge reviewers to leave honest feedback, but your credibility will improve ten folds if you don't resort to name calling. just my two cents. :-)

DGarcia519
12-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Like how all you phaggots try and talk chit and gang up on me when i did nothing to any of you LOL

Im gonna keep buying products and posting my honest opinion, be on the look out ;)

unlike most of the phaggots on here, i cant be bought no matter the price.
I'd say you act like a child, but that's an insult to children everywhere.

iamjeffrey
12-05-2014, 08:20 PM
OP is the best

zagaboi
12-05-2014, 08:32 PM
OP (active since 2012) : wanting more supps - complains when not picked, makes crappy reviews and claims they're honest ones - result: negs

zagaboi (active prev 3 months): wanted more supps - applied to promos, no complains, makes quality honest threads and logs as promised - result: rep

Just a comparison OP, nomsayin? Maybe you should channel your energy into another approach. justayin

:D

ebunch12
12-05-2014, 08:35 PM
OP (active since 2012) : wanting more supps - complains when not picked, makes crappy reviews and claims they're honest ones - result: negs

zagaboi (active prev 3 months): wanted more supps - applied to promos, no complains, makes quality honest threads and logs as promised - result: rep

Just a comparison OP, nomsayin? Maybe you should channel your energy into another approach. justayin

Subtle brag? :rolleyes:

Quadzilla99
12-05-2014, 08:39 PM

You sound like a really cool guy

PM a friend request if you get a chance

eatyourspinach
12-05-2014, 08:43 PM
The Christmas spirit is alive and well ITT.

zagaboi
12-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Subtle brag? :rolleyes:

I am just trying to give hints... :) maybe give him an idea to change his means, so on his next thread it won't be as heated as this. :p

You sound like a really cool guy

PM a friend request if you get a chance

Sure sir... Sending a bodyspace invite now. ^^

iamjeffrey
12-05-2014, 08:53 PM
I am just trying to give hints... :) maybe give him an idea to change his means, so on his next thread it won't be as heated as this. :p

Sure sir... Sending a bodyspace invite now. ^^
Rofl

Oh you!

DasBiceps
12-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Prove you bought a tub

Take a pic of it with your name next to it

Was srs about this.

Farley1324
12-05-2014, 09:28 PM
I wasn't aware of the argument in the original thread. The person that picks the people in our promos are the ones who post the promo, so that doesn't mean because you had a bad experience with him, that you would have been disqualified automatically with every one of the rest of us in other promos. You are also lumping all of us in with Bluerev and we all have different personalities or way of doing things. Sometimes he does take things too personal, but he is passionate and that is a good thing to me.

Nobody wants that, amiright?

Was srs about this.

That is a fair request, IMO

bartosh
12-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Nice seeing some anti nut hugging occasionally. Reps

Edit: jk not reps. Name calling isn't nice

ALeafbrah123
12-05-2014, 09:43 PM
lol @ all these product rep getting butt hurt ITT

ShoooterMcGavin
12-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Was srs about this.

will take pic for you tomorrow with all the quest bars i bought ;)

im gonna end up sending the powder back, not wasting almost $40 on trash. good thing i have a little bit of PES chocolate left

OregonBBinc
12-06-2014, 12:25 AM
im torn with this thread.

on one side, idk ops history or issues if fraud on buying things.

on the other hand,

theres definitely an obvious gang mentality of nut huggers on here. and ive seen it on numerous occasions people going over board attacking people for simple opinions on their beloved supplement companies. consumers benefit absolutely 0 from supporting chit products that many of you like only because of the reps on here. which half of them dont even know how to dose bcaas correctly and shouldnt even be reps.

but either way, strong thread.

rhadam
12-06-2014, 01:52 AM
syntha 6 bros best tasting protein powder, not sure why you guys waste your money on bland tasting crap.

It's great tasting protein that's for sure. Now if their label was accurate i'd be surprised.

faipdeooiad
12-06-2014, 02:30 AM
thread's delivered. i'm not sure what exactly it has delivered, but it's brought something.

Samamo
12-06-2014, 03:05 AM
i wish i could rep everyone ITT. so many lulz

Same. I ain't even mad at/know about OP, but the responses are comical. That being said, does make me question my negative review I was gonna post up soon..(on unrelated product). :P

thread's delivered. i'm not sure what exactly it has delivered, but it's brought something.

I believe they call it "teh lulz". Subbed. Will read again in future. Possibly to grandchildren.

VicMackey92
12-06-2014, 03:07 AM
It's great tasting protein that's for sure. Now if their label was accurate i'd be surprised.

30 gr of carb per 2 scoops, no surprise the flavoring is good

fukstreet
12-06-2014, 03:23 AM
will take pic for you tomorrow with all the quest bars i bought ;)

im gonna end up sending the powder back, not wasting almost $40 on trash. good thing i have a little bit of PES chocolate left

Fraudin'.

You ever try protein from the early 2000s and before? There pretty much isn't any bad tasting protein anymore once you've had those.

sloop
12-06-2014, 05:01 AM

Not sure if by "rep" you mean reputation (as in green blocks here) or by company representative for SES but both are funny.

Tell you what... I'm in the giving mood.... Post a screen shot of an SES purchase before representing them and I will give you 241 rep points. Deal?

mentalist72
12-06-2014, 05:53 AM
Waiting for OP's picture.

dougefresh93
12-06-2014, 06:10 AM

now we wait...

tastan
12-06-2014, 06:13 AM
ohh well can't be good at everything. I'll pass on powder and but still buy Quest bars.

dazedncnfz
12-06-2014, 06:14 AM

http://images.onesite.com/community.betfair.com/user/coatsy/3dfaae4e212593cd87587249e42944cf.jpg?v=245534

ERGOGENIX
12-06-2014, 06:21 AM
I don't know what you mean...

http://i.imgur.com/plYlYwi.gif

GiftedNatty
12-06-2014, 06:21 AM
Fraudin'.

You ever try protein from the early 2000s and before? There pretty much isn't any bad tasting protein anymore once you've had those.

So much this man. Even if it's bland such as ON it still would be much better than all the old school formulas I've tried lol.

|ceman
12-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Not sure if by "rep" you mean reputation (as in green blocks here) or by company representative for SES but both are funny.

Tell you what... I'm in the giving mood.... Post a screen shot of an SES purchase before representing them and I will give you 241 rep points. Deal?

I'll see this offer and add my rep points to it as well. There you go - nearly a full grand for posting a purchase receipt.

faipdeooiad
12-06-2014, 11:04 AM
I'll see this offer and add my rep points to it as well. There you go - nearly a full grand for posting a purchase receipt.

in with poverty reps (if i've any left after the population of canada neg me in the 'clerk told me not to buy creatine' thread)

iamjeffrey
12-06-2014, 12:08 PM

lol

zagaboi
12-06-2014, 12:12 PM
In for poverty reps for pics

iamjeffrey
12-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Me too. post that pic for sloop, I'm dying for it more than OPs pic.

Gwyndane
12-06-2014, 12:22 PM

dood ur the one supposed to post the pics....

and ud be getting more than poverty reps ;)

JayLS1-327
12-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Fraudin'.

Ha ! Should have been around in the 80's, that when protein tasted like crap.

If I send nudes do you promise to rape me twice?

sloop
12-06-2014, 12:53 PM
If I send nudes do you promise to rape me twice?

You can't rape the willing.

zagaboi
12-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Well.. I don't know why a hint to help him turned against me...

Only had one fat burner from them and was bought locally a month ago so no pics. But no worries, I will post all purchase for them in here from now on.

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p713/DjRedhorze/47916ade-82ca-4a05-baf4-ee4804ea56e1_zps807aeae2.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/DjRedhorze/media/47916ade-82ca-4a05-baf4-ee4804ea56e1_zps807aeae2.jpg.html)

Terrimonas
12-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Well.. I don't know why a hint to help him turned against me...

//http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p713/DjRedhorze/47916ade-82ca-4a05-baf4-ee4804ea56e1_zps807aeae2.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/DjRedhorze/media/47916ade-82ca-4a05-baf4-ee4804ea56e1_zps807aeae2.jpg.html)

before representing them

before representing them

before representing them

before representing them

SCG
12-06-2014, 01:18 PM
LOL at order time of Dec 6, 2014 at 1:46:07pm.

Gwyndane
12-06-2014, 01:19 PM
before representing them

before representing them

before representing them

before representing them

that ninja edit tho....

iamjeffrey
12-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Dang!
Almost got them, if not for that pesky order time, I could've fooled the fellas here!!!!!!

Farley1324
12-06-2014, 01:20 PM

Add me to this list as well for another +165

And LMAO at Dec 6 2014 purchase.

Also repping or negging OP based on delivery success or failure

zagaboi
12-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Like what I said and I haven't lied, only had a fat burner bought locally last month. So, better buy something than have nothing to show. You can say what you want but it is what it is.

My advise to OP was geniune and for his good. That if he stopped complaining specially for not getting picked and did better reviews (Negative reviews are not wrong but present it in a proper manner), then something positive will come out from it.

Gwyndane
12-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Like what I said and I haven't lied, only had a fat burner bought locally last month. You can say what you want but it is what it is.

My advise to OP was geniune and for his good. That if he stopped complaining specially for not getting picked and did better reviews (Negative reviews are not wrong put present it in a proper manner), then something positive will come out from it.

i totally agree with you, op is a phaggot
thats what u meant, right?

nope?

no matter

SCG
12-06-2014, 01:33 PM
i totally agree with you, op is a phaggot
thats what u meant, right?

nope?

no matter

lol subtle

iamjeffrey
12-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Like what I said and I haven't lied, only had a fat burner bought locally last month. So, better buy something than have nothing to show. You can say what you want but it is what it is.

My advise to OP was geniune and for his good. That if he stopped complaining specially for not getting picked and did better reviews (Negative reviews are not wrong but present it in a proper manner), then something positive will come out from it.
Bought locally?

I've never heard of SES, personally. I find that surprising.

Farley1324
12-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Bought locally?

Looking at their website I'm not sure I see any local retail options.

zagaboi
12-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Bought locally?

Now you know.. ;) Yes, locally. The store ordered it through a competitor of this site so I won't say it. Stores can order here at BB.com, visit FB, there's a post there on how and where retailers can order, or directly email the company at usa@SESnutrition.net

SES isn't known to most. This is the reason why I wanted to try a product (the burner) so I can have a comment or future review.

Farley1324
12-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Now you know.. ;) Yes, locally.

Where?

sloop
12-06-2014, 02:18 PM

LOL this guy.

mentalist72
12-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Did he spend $67 for 1000 reps?

Synapsin
12-06-2014, 02:25 PM
post receipt of where you got it from locally, also next time just pay me the $50 and i will rep you

DASBUNKER
12-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Shootermcphagmaster won't stop until a coffee creamer protein is made, until then his palate will wreck havoc. No other flavor will meet it's demands so it's futile to even try, he's like that food critic in the ratatouille movie.

Also lol'd at the awkward damage control above.

mentalist72
12-06-2014, 02:27 PM
post receipt of where you got it from locally, also next time just pay me the $50 and i will rep you

I bet if you set up a PayPal account you could make a lot of money.

Garyboy
12-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Would love to see a video made of OP slamming down a shake of Joe Weider's muscle builder protein from the mid 90's.

Farley1324
12-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Did he spend $67 for 1000 reps?

If so he dun goofed since the request was for a purchase before he was a rep. Not a purchase this afternoon

Catalyze
12-06-2014, 02:43 PM
I don't understand half this thread, but:
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w401/davemers/ThisThreadDelivers_zpsf875b5aa.jpg

iamjeffrey
12-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Now you know.. ;) Yes, locally. The store ordered it through a competitor of this site so I won't say it. Stores can order here at BB.com, visit FB, there's a post there on how and where retailers can order, or directly email the company at usa@SESnutrition.net

SES isn't known to most. This is the reason why I wanted to try a product (the burner) so I can have a comment or future review.
Nice lies. We all believe them!!!!

zagaboi
12-06-2014, 03:04 PM
I didn't spend for the reps.. Lol

I spent because I wanted to. I just don't want others to saying bad things when all I did was give hint to the OP on what he can do next. Also, if I were to rep this company, why not buy products from the company itself? If I want to spend my own money to taste other products I haven't tested, it is of my own discretion. Like what I said in the previous post, only had a burner, and since I don't have a reciept anymore, why not buy a new one. It is what it is and you can say what you want. I haven't lied or did anybody wrong in this thread. I end my case here.

mentalist72
12-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Where is ShooterMcGavin?

OregonBBinc
12-06-2014, 03:16 PM

I spent because I wanted to. I just don't want others to saying bad things when all I did was give hint to the OP on what he can do next. Also, if I were to rep this company, why not buy products from the company itself? Like what I said in the previous post, it is what it is and you can say what you want.

you came off kind of douchey but it was a fine gesture not warranting all the chit youre getting. gang mentality at it again, one high repper goes then all the plebs follow suit.

strong attacking his company too for no reason. as if theres such strict requirements to become reps these days.

Farley1324
12-06-2014, 03:37 PM

I spent because I wanted to. I just don't want others to saying bad things when all I did was give hint to the OP on what he can do next. Also, if I were to rep this company, why not buy products from the company itself? If I want to spend my own money to taste other products I haven't tested, it is of my own discretion. Like what I said in the previous post, only had a burner, and since I don't have a reciept anymore, why not buy a new one. It is what it is and you can say what you want. I haven't lied or did anybody wrong in this thread. I end my case here.

Where did you buy the fat burner locally? What store?

Farley1324
12-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Where is ShooterMcGavin?

He is currently peppering for the negs he will be receiving, before the day is out, shall he fail to prove he wasn't lying in the OP just to bash.

ChrisLS8
12-06-2014, 06:31 PM

Lol, have fun with that. Nice receipt by the way

Samamo
12-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Wait..don't reps get free product? Isn't that the benefit? :/ You got a rep spot from trialling one product? How are you "qualified" to discuss/rep their range of products?

Srs, not bagging. I just don't understand.

llahhsoj
12-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Wait..don't reps get free product? Isn't that the benefit? :/ You got a rep spot from trialling one product? How are you "qualified" to discuss/rep their range of products?

Srs, not bagging. I just don't understand.

Some get free product only and some get paid also. Some people do unfortunately take rep gigs without ever trying a certain brands products before hand.

nics1246
12-06-2014, 06:51 PM
This thread has gone way off topic. Not to mention it turned into a bashing thread against the OP that has gone on long enough.