PDA

View Full Version : I may never say this again but.... GO SEATTLE!

MurkinSeason
12-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Go Cowboys!!

repsDTGdaily
12-04-2014, 09:05 PM
5 star thread

smallbonesjones
12-04-2014, 09:10 PM
absolute 0 chance seattle goes into philly and wins

MurkinSeason
12-04-2014, 09:12 PM

Lol u fukin wot

konohagakure
12-04-2014, 09:27 PM
No worries OP, we'll take care of em for ya.

Lol absolutely 0 chance the best and hottest team in the NFL wins on the road?

DaHoneyBadger
12-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Wait, Cowboy fans still think they're going to win the division?

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/same_team_photos/pineapple-express-laugh.gif

You guys were already dominated at your own house. The up-tempo offense almost killed your entire defense. Murray has finally met his weakness - The Eagles D-line. Held him to a season low in yardage.

Please, just start paying attention to the wildcard race.

MYOFIBRAH
12-04-2014, 09:33 PM

u are shaking in your size 7 boots you coqsucking phaggot

Hoop_Dreams
12-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Wait, Cowboy fans still think they're going to win the division?

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/same_team_photos/pineapple-express-laugh.gif

You guys were already dominated at your own house. The up-tempo offense almost killed your entire defense. Murray has finally met his weakness - The Eagles D-line. Held him to a season low in yardage.

Please, just start paying attention to the wildcard race.
Haters gonna hate, ain'ters gonna ain't

we'll see what happens when Dallas gets more than 3 days to prepare for a game

smallbonesjones
12-04-2014, 10:47 PM

Lol absolutely 0 chance the best and hottest team in the NFL wins on the road?
You are delusional if you think seattle is going to lincoln financial field and getting a W

smallbonesjones
12-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Haters gonna hate, ain'ters gonna ain't

How many games did the eagles get to prepare?

Wu-Massacre
12-04-2014, 10:56 PM

Lol absolutely 0 chance the best and hottest team in the NFL wins on the road?Not saying the Eagles are going to take this game but how is Seattle the hottest team?

Tex24
12-04-2014, 11:20 PM
smallbonesjones is by far the most annoying 12 year old philly fan. who the **** let this kid on the internet

sdballer5588
12-04-2014, 11:25 PM
smallbonesjones is by far the most annoying 12 year old philly fan. who the **** let this kid on the internet

His husbandless mother.

Shots fired.

MurkinSeason
12-05-2014, 12:27 AM
His husbandless mother.

Shots fired.

Bang bang.

OregonBBinc
12-05-2014, 01:31 AM
Not saying the Eagles are going to take this game but how is Seattle the hottest team?

i actually was questioning that myself after reading that lol (seattle fan too) but then i realized, whos actually hotter right now? might be an interesting thread on its own. seattles d been looking sharp since kam and wags have been back. 2 huge wins in a row, they have to be in the argument.

really dont see philly winning, no homer either, i think itll be close. seattles d is typically is most vulnerable when they get nickle and dime'd down the field, like what rivers did to them. that requires A LOT of skill, and a qb to be on his A game. sanchez isnt that type of quarterback.

FireMuschamp
12-05-2014, 02:48 AM
i actually was questioning that myself after reading that lol (seattle fan too) but then i realized, whos actually hotter right now?

green bay, cincy, san diego

IH8RICE
12-05-2014, 02:54 AM
i actually was questioning that myself after reading that lol (seattle fan too) but then i realized, whos actually hotter right now? might be an interesting thread on its own. seattles d been looking sharp since kam and wags have been back. 2 huge wins in a row, they have to be in the argument.

really dont see philly winning, no homer either, i think itll be close. seattles d is typically is most vulnerable when they get nickle and dime'd down the field, like what rivers did to them. that requires A LOT of skill, and a qb to be on his A game. sanchez isnt that type of quarterback.

Says no homer but then the very next paragraph is nothing but homerism. Your offense is stagnant. Your defense has played a Carson palmerless cardinals and an even more stagnant( than yours) niners offense. Here's the reason it's going to be a tough game for both teams:

-both are hot coming off of huge division wins
-both are healthy and both defenses are looking a lot better
- both teams have great coaches

Either team can win but the reason the eagles will win is we will find a way to run the ball even if Seattle packs the box and dares Sanchez to throw the ball. You say your defenses weakness is qb's that can nickle and dime you yet we went out and got Darren sproles for that reason and we run all different kinds of screen plays all the time. If we get off to a solid start like last week, we will win the game. If we let your defense dictate the game, then it'll be a low scoring game and you guys will have the better advantage to win.

That's a no homer post.

OregonBBinc
12-05-2014, 03:29 AM
Says no homer but then the very next paragraph is nothing but homerism. Your offense is stagnant. Your defense has played a Carson palmerless cardinals and an even more stagnant( than yours) niners offense. Here's the reason it's going to be a tough game for both teams:

Either team can win but the reason the eagles will win is we will find a way to run the ball even if Seattle packs the box and dares Sanchez to throw the ball. You say your defenses weakness is qb's that can nickle and dime you yet we went out and got Darren sproles for that reason and we run all different kinds of screen plays all the time. If we get off to a solid start like last week, we will win the game. If we let your defense dictate the game, then it'll be a low scoring game and you guys will have the better advantage to win.

That's a no homer post.

yeah, it was sooo homer'ish to explain how their defense can be beat, and give an example of who did it. youre really going to act uppity over that comment? especially with how people talk about their teams on here? lol i said i dont think theyll win, and explained why, logically in my opinion. your qb is suspect to put it nice, sanchez isnt the type of qb that typically beats us. idk how you can even deflect that argument, as if sproles fixes who your qb is. its a bend but not break D, a couple screens wont win you the game nor will seattles speed on d give up a schit ton of screens. sanchez will have to consistently move the ball down the field, not relying on big plays.

seattles d is #1 overall for a reason. they will dictate the game. i do agree about our offense, our O and how your d plays will be the larger deciding factor imo. you shouldnt have to score a chit ton to beat us.

you likely will take all that the wrong way and thats fine. but trust me, i wont be shocked at all if we lose. i think you guys have a great thing going over there between all the talent/coaching, you dont know how much id love to see chip running our offense man. i just dont see the eagles seeing true success with your qb situation currently.

green bay, cincy, san diego

GB is the real deal. cincy doesnt scare me, and poor old rivers and his wasted career in SD, damn shame he never left them. valid argument though. cardinals were the obvious lock prior to 2 weeks ago, would feel more bad if they werent in our division lol.

danisdad
12-05-2014, 06:32 AM
its a tough game to call. i cant really tell if seattle's defense is back to its dominant self. they just faced two impotent offenses in the cardinals without fitzgerald and my niners who put up 17 and 16 points against the skins and giants. seattle really hasn't been lighting up the scoreboard as well. if it's in the 20s i think the eagles win. GO EAGLES

.hatches.
12-05-2014, 06:49 AM
its a tough game to call. i cant really tell if seattle's defense is back to its dominant self. they just faced two impotent offenses in the cardinals without fitzgerald and my niners who put up 17 and 16 points against the skins and giants. seattle really hasn't been lighting up the scoreboard as well. if it's in the 20s i think the eagles win. GO EAGLES

Their defense is 60% of what they were last year but what is different now compared to week 6 Seattle is that the chemistry has vastly improved and russell is just owning them.

I call a second straight super bowl win.

danisdad
12-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Their defense is 60% of what they were last year but what is different now compared to week 6 Seattle is that the chemistry has vastly improved and russell is just owning them.

I call a second straight super bowl win.

Yeah the cards are going to crap the bed these next few games and i really don't want seattle to catch them. if they do, they're winning another.

.hatches.
12-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Yeah the cards are going to crap the bed these next few games and i really don't want seattle to catch them. if they do, they're winning another.

I feel so bad for them cards. If only Palmer stayed healthy or their secondary qb was decent....

iamgenus
12-05-2014, 07:52 AM
If one of the Philly OLmen want to truck over Richard Sherman to the point where he misses next weeks game I won't be mad at them.

srom12
12-05-2014, 08:00 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/wonderwes/CowboysFumble.gif (http://s9.photobucket.com/user/wonderwes/media/CowboysFumble.gif.html)

This is relevant.

lsiberian
12-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Either way the cowboys get closer to the playoffs

smallbonesjones
12-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Also lets say somehow by the hand of god eagles lose in philly to the seacocks, there is absolutely no chance that dallas can win at lincoln financial field

Ralph Wiggum
12-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Key stat: Eagles 10-0 at home in their last 10 regular season game.

Eagles finally getting to play a top tier team at home. They are literally 1.5 yards from being 11-1. They should have beaten the 49ers and Cards (they straight up outplayed but lost) on the road. No excuses for Green Bay, they got straight up raped.

Ralph Wiggum
12-05-2014, 10:10 AM
sanchez will have to consistently move the ball down the field, not relying on big plays.

They don't rely on big plays down the field. They rely on getting the ball in the hands of their playmakers in space, which Sanchez can do.

rainieravesouth
12-05-2014, 10:26 AM
pepper your cheek steaks philly

nf2Lr8ucJw8

IH8RICE
12-05-2014, 10:32 AM
They don't rely on big plays down the field. They rely on getting the ball in the hands of their playmakers in space, which Sanchez can do.

Took the words out of my mouth. It's like he didn't even see the Dallas game. Hardly any huge down the field plays, just nitpicking, easy, open throws that will hurt seattles D if we get going early. If we play like we did against dallas( on both sides of the ball), I don't see how we won't win. I'd expect Connor Barwin to be eying Wilson the entire game.

Ralph Wiggum
12-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Took the words out of my mouth. It's like he didn't even see the Dallas game. Hardly any huge down the field plays, just nitpicking, easy, open throws that will hurt seattles D if we get going early. If we play like we did against dallas( on both sides of the ball), I don't see how we won't win. I'd expect Connor Baldwin to be eying Wilson the entire game.

Barwin will set the edge and Kendricks will be there to go in dry.

Ralph Wiggum
12-05-2014, 10:38 AM

nf2Lr8ucJw8

EkY7IiQPAE8

ketchup your salmon fans since 2011 (seattle)

OregonBBinc
12-05-2014, 11:16 AM

fair enough good luck with that. the reason they give up some space at times, is due to their belief they can close in quickly and tackle well. i suppose if all of a sudden their defensive identity folds, sanchez will do well in that case. eagles offense is designed really well, sanchez doesnt have to excel, but he will if they want to win the big games.

and the should won more games attitude is pointless to bring up. seattle has more single digit losses the last couple seasons that literally anyone.

Took the words out of my mouth. It's like he didn't even see the Dallas game. Hardly any huge down the field plays, just nitpicking, easy, open throws that will hurt seattles D if we get going early. If we play like we did against dallas( on both sides of the ball), I don't see how we won't win. I'd expect Connor Baldwin to be eying Wilson the entire game.

unsure why you chose to get butt hurt over a simple jest of a comment rather that have an actual decent football discussion. i didnt say they only use big plays, even commented how how great your offense is, should i shower you with praise and reps so youre happy? dallas and seattle dont have the same type of defense or talent on that side, so comparing what you did as if implying it will have the same outcome is wishful thinking, not that its impossible. wilson is on pace for dang near 1k rushing yards, pretty sure hes been spied on the entire season.

Ralph Wiggum
12-05-2014, 11:28 AM
and the should won more games attitude is pointless to bring up. seattle has more single digit losses the last couple seasons that literally anyone.

Go tell that to your 99.8% homer fanbase.

I've seen tons of posts (seahawks.net and other sites) stating that "The Eagles lost to both Arizona and the 49ers and we beat both of them.. so this game should be a blowout!"

I used to believe that Cowboys fans were the absolute worst, but I honestly think Seahawks fans are giving them a run for their money this year.

theACEofSPADES
12-05-2014, 11:28 AM

Is that really your excuse?

OregonBBinc
12-05-2014, 11:41 AM

I've seen tons of posts (seahawks.net and other sites) stating that "The Eagles lost to both Arizona and the 49ers and we beat both of them.. so this game should be a blowout!"

I used to believe that Cowboys fans were the absolute worst, but I honestly think Seahawks fans are giving them a run for their money this year.

what a sorry played out attack, seattles fan base is fine. people constantly troll the hawks and bait them for reactions more than anyone due to recent success. which they def get what they want, then people get annoyed. plus the added confidence of being contenders of course.

and yeah, you went to a home teams page and seen posts about them thinking they will win, big shocker. of course theres lots of homers on there. quite a few of them think seattles wrs and offensive line are fine, which is insane to me. i mean you cant have it all, and dont think our offense is necessarily horrendous, but theres some people that would rather have a rb than an olineman picked in the first couple rounds lol. with that being said, you could pretty much nitpick any fan base on winning teams if you really wanted to.

also i think theres merit to being in close games, i didnt mean to say disregard that as much as i did. but in the context of comparing our teams, it means little. and i guess im a bit salty about some of the games, especially vs the rams. lol

smallbonesjones
12-05-2014, 12:10 PM
to even begin to put together the thought that seattle can win at lincoln financial field means you are retarded

MurkinSeason
12-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Is that really your excuse?

No excuses but it will be nice to see Dallas play Philly with a 10 day preparation compared to 2 days.

Romo will be well rested and ready to go unlike last time.

repsDTGdaily
12-05-2014, 12:12 PM

U wot....dallas fans 10x worse

repsDTGdaily
12-05-2014, 12:13 PM
No excuses but it will be nice to see Dallas play Philly with a 10 day preparation compared to 2 days.

Romo will be well rested and ready to go unlike last time.both teams had 3 days. And Philly had to travel to Dallas. Dallas traveled from ny

MurkinSeason
12-05-2014, 12:17 PM
both teams had 3 days. And Philly had to travel to Dallas. Dallas traveled from ny

Well aware.. I'm not saying they didn't.

However Dallas did play Sunday night..
It'll be interesting to see Romo actually take his shots for his back like he's supposed to and have time to get his fresh legs. That could be the difference..

repsDTGdaily
12-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Well aware.. I'm not saying they didn't.

However Dallas did play Sunday night..
It'll be interesting to see Romo actually take his shots for his back like he's supposed to and have time to get his fresh legs. That could be the difference..whatever helps Dallas fans sleep at night after talking trash before the first game. ..

MurkinSeason
12-05-2014, 12:23 PM
whatever helps Dallas fans sleep at night after talking trash before the first game. ..

I'll talk trash before next weeks game too

repsDTGdaily
12-05-2014, 12:23 PM
I'll talk trash before next weeks game toook lol

MurkinSeason
12-05-2014, 12:25 PM
ok lol

That's pretty much that. Good talk

ruskism
12-05-2014, 01:13 PM

we don't give a **** what you think, we bake motha phucka

SEAHAWKSZZZZZ

Ralph Wiggum
12-05-2014, 02:31 PM
U wot....dallas fans 10x worse

go read seahawks.net

you will want to vomit.

OregonBBinc
12-05-2014, 03:05 PM
brb going to any good teams fan site.

lol @ the homers.

not sure if srs.

fittingly enough, went to visit one of the eagles boards,
literally almost every single thread title on front page was talking chit.

Ralph Wiggum
12-05-2014, 03:37 PM
brb going to any good teams fan site.

lol @ the homers.

not sure if srs.

fittingly enough, went to visit one of the eagles boards,
literally almost every single thread title on front page was talking chit.

I don't believe you because all the Eagles boards are **** with little interaction, especially the official one 'talk about the eagles' on PhiladelphiaEagles.com

Everybody on that site is a pessimist.

Impurityz
12-05-2014, 05:24 PM
I see the Eagles winning this fairly easy. Not sure what Seattle is going to do on offense because I doubt they will be able to run well and their WRs are nothing to be afraid of.

Eagles by 2 possessions.

konohagakure
12-05-2014, 05:31 PM
I see the Eagles winning this fairly easy. Not sure what Seattle is going to do on offense because I doubt they will be able to run well and their WRs are nothing to be afraid of.

Eagles by 2 possessions.

I don't see it that way at all. If Eagles win, it's going to be incredibly close. Nate Silver's been predicting games right all year long, and he has Seattle winning on a spread of only 0.5

CobyWan
12-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Eagles fans are feeling themselves I see. Good luck on your "easy" win goals for this Sunday.

The Seahawks have only lost by more than one possession one time since the beginning of the 2012 season. And the way the defense is playing right now I don't see it happening this weekend either.

IH8RICE
12-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Eagles fans are feeling themselves I see. Good luck on your "easy" win goals for this Sunday.

The Seahawks have only lost by more than one possession one time since the beginning of the 2012 season. And the way the defense is playing right now I don't see it happening this weekend either.

It wouldn't surprise me either way. I know we have our flaws but I've seen glimpses( turkey day game) of complete awesomeness from our team and I believe if we can continue to play like we have been then we will win. It won't be a blowout but I feel we are the better team overall and should win. Your defense has been on fire these last 2-3 weeks and I am afraid that they'll attempt to bully our offense into the ground. It'll definitely show whether our O-line is a good or great one. Philly 24 Seattle 17

CobyWan
12-05-2014, 06:48 PM
It wouldn't surprise me either way. I know we have our flaws but I've seen glimpses( turkey day game) of complete awesomeness from our team and I believe if we can continue to play like we have been then we will win. It won't be a blowout but I feel we are the better team overall and should win. Your defense has been on fire these last 2-3 weeks and I am afraid that they'll attempt to bully our offense into the ground. It'll definitely show whether our O-line is a good or great one. Philly 24 Seattle 17

I can respect this.

OregonBBinc
12-05-2014, 07:12 PM
I don't believe you because all the Eagles boards are **** with little interaction, especially the official one 'talk about the eagles' on PhiladelphiaEagles.com

Everybody on that site is a pessimist.

oh ok

well..

i dont believe you because the front page of .net doesnt reflect what youre posting (vomit inducing). if you want me to link you to the site i can. not saying theres no homers (there is def plenty), but youre just being a chit talker. just like the igglesphan site i was looking at "matt forte sucks", "bears friggin suck", "stay classy demarco", "that team flat out quit", "mark tressman: pussy", "coach dez isnt happy...highlight thread:what a douche", "suck it 9-10 nets"...ect ect lmao.

i realize this may not be your main forum, nor represent your entire fan base, but you did say all your eagles boards were schit little with interaction. all those posts were since today/yesterday.

Eagles by 2 possessions.

very nice evaluation. seattle leads the league in rushing by almost 20 yards a game. and the eagles have the 24th ranked overall defense. im sure its safe to say, seattle wont be able to run well. seattles wrs blow, but thats nothing new, they will make what plays they need to. i do see it being a close game. and would be fairly surprised if either team won easily.

smallbonesjones
12-05-2014, 07:31 PM
go read seahawks.net

you will want to vomit.

Probably the only board that mods allow people to make threads solely for invading other teams forums. Scumbag cocksuckers

smallbonesjones
12-05-2014, 07:33 PM
I dont know if you guys know this but foreskins almost beat the cocks, and the cow****s did.

Impurityz
12-05-2014, 07:42 PM
oh ok

well..

i dont believe you because the front page of .net doesnt reflect what youre posting (vomit inducing). if you want me to link you to the site i can. not saying theres no homers (there is def plenty), but youre just being a chit talker. just like the igglesphan site i was looking at "matt forte sucks", "bears friggin suck", "stay classy demarco", "that team flat out quit", "mark tressman: pussy", "coach dez isnt happy...highlight thread:what a douche", "suck it 9-10 nets"...ect ect lmao.

i realize this may not be your main forum, nor represent your entire fan base, but you did say all your eagles boards were schit little with interaction. all those posts were since today/yesterday.

very nice evaluation. seattle leads the league in rushing by almost 20 yards a game. and the eagles have the 24th ranked overall defense. im sure its safe to say, seattle wont be able to run well. seattles wrs blow, but thats nothing new, they will make what plays they need to. i do see it being a close game. and would be fairly surprised if either team won easily.

using the eagles defensive stats are quite irrelevant considering I imagine you are basing that off yards... and well offenses generally have a few more possessions then usual when they play the eagles due to the face paced offense. I can just tell you that their glaring weakness is the secondary, but the front 7 is actually quite decent. One major reason Dallas had an issue was they tried to ground and pound. If they were somewhat intelligent they would have said pass first, run second, but oh well.

CobyWan
12-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I dont know if you guys know this but foreskins almost beat the cocks, and the cow****s did.

Do you really want to bring up how both teams have done against opposing divisional teams?

cor030
12-05-2014, 07:56 PM

literally every fukking fan site is full of homers

every

single

one

OregonBBinc
12-05-2014, 08:08 PM
using the eagles defensive stats are quite irrelevant considering I imagine you are basing that off yards... and well offenses generally have a few more possessions then usual when they play the eagles due to the face paced offense. I can just tell you that their glaring weakness is the secondary, but the front 7 is actually quite decent. One major reason Dallas had an issue was they tried to ground and pound. If they were somewhat intelligent they would have said pass first, run second, but oh well.

i concede the fact that those defensive numbers are probably skewed a bit due to your offense, but on the flip side, you dont think your defense tires out more from being out there longer? either way, im not turning up my nose at the eagles. you guys have a solid thing going for you, its a good time to be a fan of either team. especially if/when chip gets his qb. i just think its a little optimistic to say the hawks wont run well. i dont think the cowboys run a zone blocking scheme nor have the read option, different types of running teams so i dont think how you did against the cowboys indicates success necessarily, we shall see i guess. hopefully the hawks put up some passing yards too and make it a fun game.

IH8RICE
12-06-2014, 03:27 AM
i concede the fact that those defensive numbers are probably skewed a bit due to your offense, but on the flip side, you dont think your defense tires out more from being out there longer? either way, im not turning up my nose at the eagles. you guys have a solid thing going for you, its a good time to be a fan of either team. especially if/when chip gets his qb. i just think its a little optimistic to say the hawks wont run well. i dont think the cowboys run a zone blocking scheme nor have the read option, different types of running teams so i dont think how you did against the cowboys indicates success necessarily, we shall see i guess. hopefully the hawks put up some passing yards too and make it a fun game.

They should seeing as our secondary is terrible. I'd assume the gameplan would be time management to keep the offense of the field, but as stated above, the front 7 has played deceivingly well this year. I'm looking forward to seeing what Steve Carroll comes up with.

Upshall18
12-06-2014, 05:15 AM

Eagles by 2 possessions.

Dat read option

I keep hoping Seattle runs Rustle Wilson into the ground after they give him a big extension

Ralph Wiggum
12-06-2014, 06:42 AM
literally every fukking fan site is full of homers

every

single

one

Disagree, you've clearly never visited Talk about the Eagles (TATE), the official message board of the Eagles. I'd say the number of homers is < 5%. Mostly pessimistic *******s.

Ralph Wiggum
12-06-2014, 06:51 AM
i just think its a little optimistic to say the hawks wont run well. i dont think the cowboys run a zone blocking scheme nor have the read option, different types of running teams so i dont think how you did against the cowboys indicates success necessarily, we shall see i guess. hopefully the hawks put up some passing yards too and make it a fun game.

He is saying that because no team has run well on the Eagles this year. They've only given up over 100 yards to one player in 2 years (Frank Gore).

IH8RICE
12-06-2014, 07:27 AM
He is saying that because no team has run well on the Eagles this year. They've only given up over 100 yards to one player in 2 years (Frank Gore).

Interesting stat. Definitely makes things interesting if they can't run and try to utilize Wilson. I remember an interview with chip at the beginning of the week where they asked him about the Seattle defense and he names off every person that he's studied and said how formidable they are. The guy will have a gameplan.

Ralph Wiggum
12-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Interesting stat. Definitely makes things interesting if they can't run and try to utilize Wilson. I remember an interview with chip at the beginning of the week where they asked him about the Seattle defense and he names off every person that he's studied and said how formidable they are. The guy will have a gameplan.

Prior to Frank Gore earlier this year, the last 100+ yard rusher they gave up was Ahmad Bradshaw on December 30, 2012.

IH8RICE
12-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Prior to Frank Gore earlier this year, the last 100+ yard rusher they gave up was Ahmad Bradshaw on December 30, 2012.

Definitely a deceiving defense

repsDTGdaily
12-06-2014, 10:32 AM

Eagles by 2 possessions.aaron Rodgers scrambled for some key first downs because philly didn't contain him. That is the number 1 issue

iamgenus
12-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Key stat: Eagles 10-0 at home in their last 10 regular season game.

Eagles finally getting to play a top tier team at home. They are literally 1.5 yards from being 11-1. They should have beaten the 49ers and Cards (they straight up outplayed but lost) on the road. No excuses for Green Bay, they got straight up raped.

Say what? Maybe the Cards but your offense scored 0 points vs the 49ers. Saying you outplayed them is a friggin joke.

And playing the niners on the road is better these days unless your team is named the Seahawks.

Niners play much better on the road.

Impurityz
12-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Say what? Maybe the Cards but your offense scored 0 points vs the 49ers. Saying you outplayed them is a friggin joke.

And playing the niners on the road is better these days unless your team is named the Seahawks.

I will agree. We dominated the cards all game, it was unfortunate how it ended. The 49ers game we did nothing at all on offense. Wish we didn't give up that some what fluky td to gore where the ball was thrown all the way across the field but someone should have been around him and the blew it. The 49ers D played well.

We had a good chance to win, but we def didn't dominate anything against the 49ers on offense.

Ralph Wiggum
12-06-2014, 11:45 AM

I meant the cards game. That is why I put it after "Cards" in parenthesis.

DaHoneyBadger
12-06-2014, 01:30 PM

Definitely a deceiving defense

They won't be underrated for much longer.

FOX is doing a story on the front seven.

IH8RICE
12-06-2014, 02:54 PM
aaron Rodgers scrambled for some key first downs because philly didn't contain him. That is the number 1 issue

Wilson is a way more proficient runner than Rodgers, this will probably be the key to the game tbh. Stop Wilson and you stop the scrambling first downs, and limit them to basically throwin if your front seven comes to play.

MurkinSeason
12-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Philly brahs if you want to know how to beat the Seahawks just go watch the film from when Dallas beat them. Take notes, you can be just like us.

SlickSikh
12-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Any eagles fan saying we'll win this by a landslide is retarded. This game is going to be tight, hopefully the football gods smile on the eagles.

smallbonesjones
12-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Do you really want to bring up how both teams have done against opposing divisional teams?
why not? the eagles are undefeated in the division and outperformed the cow****s vs every identical opponent

smallbonesjones
12-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Bitchard Shuerman and the seacocks are going to get absolutely wrecked. Oh god its going to bloody murder when maclin, cooper, matthews, mccoy, sproles, and huff take a huge steamy pile of **** on the seacocks and ***boy earl thomas and kam cumguzzler chancelor

Impurityz
12-06-2014, 07:57 PM
why not? the eagles are undefeated in the division and outperformed the cow****s vs every identical opponent

thats not what he was referring to

Wu-Massacre
12-06-2014, 08:34 PM

nf2Lr8ucJw8lmfao back during the dream team years when Eagles had the worst run defense of all time.

Wu-Massacre
12-06-2014, 08:40 PM

I used to believe that Cowboys fans were the absolute worst, but I honestly think Seahawks fans are giving them a run for their money this year.Brah nobody is as bad as cowboys fans even after the back to back to back 8-8s

bigcc
12-07-2014, 04:30 AM
Dat read option

I keep hoping Seattle runs Rustle Wilson into the ground after they give him a big extension

Run him to the ground? Show me 3 big hits hes taken downfield.

Am looking forward to Wagner finally being revealed as the most underrated lb in the nfl.

I haven't felt as good about a road game vs. A winning team in recent memory. Hawks by 10 barring monumental ref cookin.

bigcc
12-07-2014, 04:50 AM
Run him to the ground? Show me 3 big hits hes taken downfield.

Am looking forward to Wagner finally being revealed as the most underrated lb in the nfl.

I haven't felt as good about a road game vs. A winning team in recent memory. Hawks by 10 barring monumental ref cookin.

Fwiw yes homer but having to play az on the road worries me w LOTmore.... If foles is in its another story, but Sanchez throws more ints than tds today, i admire the job kelly has done but we see the Sanchez of old today

IH8RICE
12-07-2014, 05:17 AM
Fwiw yes homer but having to play az on the road worries me w LOTmore.... If foles is in its another story, but Sanchez throws more ints than tds today, i admire the job kelly has done but we see the Sanchez of old today

You remind me of Dallas fans last week praying he would be the Sanchez of old because it would be the only way they( or you) would win. Yes if any team throws multiple INT's/fumbles they're probably going to lose. If he is the Sanchez from turkey day then pepper your angus cuz we going in dry and shoving the balls in too.

rainieravesouth
12-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Barwin will set the edge and Kendricks will be there to go in dry.

Bitchard Shuerman and the seacocks are going to get absolutely wrecked. Oh god its going to bloody murder when maclin, cooper, matthews, mccoy, sproles, and huff take a huge steamy pile of **** on the seacocks and ***boy earl thomas and kam cumguzzler chancelor

http://www.gifsplosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/richard-sherman-waving-bye.gif

Lol philly cheek steaks have been peppered for the seattle D

rainieravesouth
12-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Lol "potent" offense 139 total yards iggles

MurkinSeason
12-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Thanks Seattle

ruskism
12-07-2014, 05:35 PM

That's a no homer post.

57 yards rushing

wussup homer

ruskism
12-07-2014, 05:35 PM
http://www.gifsplosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/richard-sherman-waving-bye.gif

ayyyy grew up off of rainier ave

lmao

IH8RICE
12-07-2014, 05:47 PM
57 yards rushing

wussup homer

Good game. Thick. Solid. Tight. There's nothing really else to say so I'm going to leave it at that.

leakypipe23
12-07-2014, 06:10 PM

Beat the traffic!

Squid4Lyfe
12-07-2014, 06:54 PM

Eagles by 2 possessions.

139 yards lol

ThatGuy950
12-07-2014, 06:58 PM
139 yards lol

bro, this Seahawks team can't win on the road...........

SeahawksBrah
12-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Beat the traffic!

Lol'd hard

OregonBBinc
12-07-2014, 08:44 PM
You remind me of Dallas fans last week praying he would be the Sanchez of old because it would be the only way they( or you) would win. Yes if any team throws multiple INT's/fumbles they're probably going to lose. If he is the Sanchez from turkey day then pepper your angus cuz we going in dry and shoving the balls in too.

to be fair, i think it has little to do with only "the only way we win" and more to do with breaking down another teams players.

but not here to rub the dirt in. eagles got a great thing going for them, whether it be foles or a future qb, you look like you guys will be a threat for some time to come.

castor_troy5896
12-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Smallbonejones does your sister/mother know you talk like this on the internet? Go get slammed in another school locker ****tard.

Desabrah253
12-08-2014, 05:03 PM

hehe

TexasMajor
12-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Smallbonejones does your sister/mother know you talk like this on the internet? Go get slammed in another school locker ****tard.

http://giant.gfycat.com/FlatUntriedJellyfish.gif

castor_troy5896
12-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Has OP even posted in here since the game? Fuk him, stay gone.