PDA

View Full Version : cordarrelle patterson is being benched vs jets

Gump5
12-04-2014, 12:02 PM
http://www.totalnewsreport.com/vikings-wr-charles-johnson-named-starter-cordarrelle-patterson-benched/

Guy just doesnt like to work, shows up late to practice, doesn't try his best in practice, plays when he wants to play...doesnt have the WR talent to back up him being such a diva

Charles johnson drafted in the 7th round last year by the packers (who got cut) is being named the vikings #1 WR

Poppingtags
12-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Lold at the people all over Patterson's dick before the season. Everyone was ready to call him a breakout star but hes looking more and more like a bust.

JmanTheJuiceman
12-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Sorry4theCJ12 ?

JmanTheJuiceman
12-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Lold at the people all over Patterson's dick before the season. Everyone was ready to call him a breakout star but hes looking more and more like a bust.

Meh, I had high hopes but I don't think anybody really thought he'd be a star after 1 season. And it doesn't help that he's been dinged up basically all season. He has a long ways to go if he wants to be among the top WRs in the league, definitely has all the physical gifts in the world though..

dougefresh93
12-04-2014, 12:30 PM
http://www.totalnewsreport.com/vikings-wr-charles-johnson-named-starter-cordarrelle-patterson-benched/

Guy just doesnt like to work, shows up late to practice, doesn't try his best in practice, plays when he wants to play...doesnt have the WR talent to back up him being such a diva

Charles johnson drafted in the 7th round last year by the packers (who got cut) is being named the vikings #1 WR

6'2/215 with 4.38 wheels CJ has Josh Gordon potential bro.

knicksbrah
12-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Can confirm my fantasy teams name was 'Cordarelles Clique' for the first few weeks of season
Can confirm I missed a playoff spot because of tie breaker (most team pts) for starting him over Golden Tate first few weeks
Can confirm the goat fantasy team name turned into the woat fantasy team name

:(

Gump5
12-04-2014, 12:43 PM
It should be noted that CP had only 2 year of WR experience in college at Tennessee, last year it was a sh*t show from the vikings Qb drama and the poverty coordinator musgrave, so CP has gone through 3 difference offensive schemes in 3 years...still shouldn't mean he shouldn't be playing at an elite level right now but he is also dealing with a rookie QB and a poverty o-line, Guy should still be better than he is right now

MCrow
12-04-2014, 12:51 PM
If this guy could get his head out of his ass he could be a top 3 WR in the league.

Madvillainy
12-04-2014, 12:54 PM
as a vikings fan, i can't stand the guy. by all accounts he isn't putting in work in practice, and he's one of the most raw receivers i've ever seen. he's one of those guys that is just an athlete, not a legit football player. i could care less about his prototypical WR build.

MCrow
12-04-2014, 01:04 PM
as a vikings fan, i can't stand the guy. by all accounts he isn't putting in work in practice, and he's one of the most raw receivers i've ever seen. he's one of those guys that is just an athlete, not a legit football player. i could care less about his prototypical WR build.

Yeah, he has the metrics to be an elite WR but still can't run a decent route and has zero game awareness.

Too bad, as those two things are fixable if there is effort on his end.

Madvillainy
12-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Yeah, he has the metrics to be an elite WR but still can't run a decent route and has zero game awareness.

Too bad, as those two things are fixable if there is effort on his end.

exactly. i mean, his issues are completely fixable, so he's the exact type of player that needs to put in work. it's not like he's a jerry rice that knows all the ins-and-outs of the position, the guy looks completely clueless out there a lot of the time. if you don't have any work ethic, and you rely that much on athletic ability, you're a lost cause IMO.

but as long as he breaks a couple end-arounds a season, i guess he's satisfied.

hopefully, this gives him a bit of a kick in the ass. if not, good riddance.

Ivan7x
12-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Nuk>Patterson

MCrow
12-04-2014, 01:39 PM
exactly. i mean, his issues are completely fixable, so he's the exact type of player that needs to put in work. it's not like he's a jerry rice that knows all the ins-and-outs of the position, the guy looks completely clueless out there a lot of the time. if you don't have any work ethic, and you rely that much on athletic ability, you're a lost cause IMO.

but as long as he breaks a couple end-arounds a season, i guess he's satisfied.

hopefully, this gives him a bit of a kick in the ass. if not, good riddance.

Yeah, it's not like he's to small, too slow or has bricks for hands. The only thing holding him back is him being a phucking idiot.

There are millions of people who would loved to have been as genetically gifted as this guy and have the physical ability to play in the NFL. Just irritates me when guys like that toss their gift down the toilet.

BENTLEY1
12-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Hopefully they release him, if anything they'll trade if it came down to it. Really wouldn't mind seeing him in a Chiefs uniform. Maybe he'll try if he's on a team that's in playoff contention.

Gump5
12-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Vikings won't release him, they want to work with him but he's being stubborn

knicksbrah
12-04-2014, 02:14 PM
as a vikings fan, i can't stand the guy. by all accounts he isn't putting in work in practice, and he's one of the most raw receivers i've ever seen. he's one of those guys that is just an athlete, not a legit football player. i could care less about his prototypical WR build.Look on the bright side, Amari Cooper will be a Viking now

BENTLEY1
12-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Vikings won't release him, they want to work with him but he's being stubborn

Maybe he needs a change, KC will trade u guys Bowe.

MCrow
12-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Lets not get too excited here, young player with work ethic issues: not uncommon.

Some correct it, some don't but it will be another whole season before they'd even consider trading/cutting him.

WannaGetYoked27
12-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Something tells me if he went to NE with Billy B he'd turn in to something special

JmanTheJuiceman
12-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Look on the bright side, DeVante Parker will be a Viking now

Fixed

Paulie92
12-04-2014, 03:53 PM
HAHAHAHA BETTER THAN HARVIN THEY SAID, LOL AT SEAHAWKS THEY SAID

Hope he does bounce back

Gump5
12-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Something tells me if he went to NE with Billy B he'd turn in to something special

oh lawd i couldn't imagine if he was on the pats, i think he can turn into something great, he has a good attitude and he's not a little B*tch like harvin was, harvin was a cancer to the locker room and patterson is not, he just needs more time to learn

JmanTheJuiceman
12-04-2014, 04:04 PM
HAHAHAHA BETTER THAN HARVIN THEY SAID, LOL AT SEAHAWKS THEY SAID

Hope he does bounce back

Lol great point, Harvin has really been lighting it up.

Lighting it up so much in fact that he was traded a year after being traded to Seattle.

Paulie92
12-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Lol great point, Harvin has really been lighting it up.

Lighting it up so much in fact that he was traded a year after being traded to Seattle.

/sarcasm